No fancy bullshit - The Shower...

The board to share all your fiction
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

No fancy bullshit - The Shower...

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:07 pm

I grabbed her from the floor and started striping Her fast...

I couldn´t care less, pushed her skirt like a hurricane, reaping it out, revealing her delicate silk long legs...

I squeezed her blouse in my fingertips and thorn it all away from her beautiful torso...

I left the panty, left the bra and left the high heels...

I took Her to the shower, opened the hot water rain and indulged myself with Her, like if She was the sponge to rub my whole endless body...

She barely had time to breath, from time to time, cause I kept forcing her tiny delicate body into the huge soap bar, soaking Her with soap, holding Her like if She was my bath sponge, firm on my whole hand and than traveling Her tiny body all over my chest, my giant neck, my endless legs, with a velocity that made Her dizzy and almost fainting, sliding Her tight and slimy all over my curves, on a never ending vertigo, up,down, than in humongous circles, serving as my human sexy little tiny sponge...

I barely remembered, from time to time, to stop and let her take some air, but I did it enough time to keep Her awaken and alive...

But right afterwards She was squeezed against the giant soap, to be soaked in slimy perfumed substance...

But when I rubbed Her near my huge erect and pulsating cock, I could not contain myself, I kept rubbing Her frantic, squeezing Her helpless panic right on my giant Penis base, insisting with more pressure and more speed...

Her bra, panty and shoes were mingled with all the soap, barely showing, tight and sexy on Her tiny figure...

Long before I could play Her on my Penis tip, I could not avoid a humongous pulsating ecstasy, too long for Her comfort, but too short for my indecent perversion...

I ejaculated my hot white Lava on a violent flood stream that smashed her whole face like an avalanche, clearly making an undesirable presence among the huge shower warm rain...

She was completely exhausted, trembling and shaken like I never saw a Tiny before, cause this time there was no mercy and no care...

My orgasm was long, persistent, and peaked several times, on an unusual manner for a Male...

I guess it was because of the soap and Her clothes and shoes, a frantic electric combination...

WHAT A SHOWER...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica