No Fancy Bullshit - Ice cream...

The board to share all your fiction
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

No Fancy Bullshit - Ice cream...

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:19 pm

I know She would taste much better all naked and salty...

But I did not want Her easy pure taste, I wanted Her taste mixed in Her Nun outfit...

Right in the middle of the convent, at the altar She used to pray, I took no ceremony...

Raised Her with my giant hand right to my endless face and, without taking off a single piece of clothe, I held her firm only by her knees and feet, so I could repeatedly engulf Her with my whole mouth, pressing my lips with an unbearable strength, to make each sucking wave an avalanche of sucking Her whole body until my lips jumped free from her head and, momentarily allowed Her to breathe...

Each time I tightly inserted almos all Her body in my mouth, Her little sexy torso and arms helplessly struggled in thousand manners, the best She could...

But what I wanted to start happening, ended happening, my abundant saliva allowed Her clothes to get squeezed and tighter on Her tiny curves and Her skin delicate flavor ended up invading my mouth, first, on slightly small waves and in the last sucking journeys, much more present...

I had to stop finally cause She was about to to choke out of air, all wet and squeezed on Her vests...

I was did not even see Her underwear but the taste of Her whole intimacy was now on my mouth, finally salty, finally honey-made, finally all of Her...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: No Fancy Bullshit - Ice cream...

Post by TheBigG » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:26 am

So naughty and tasty