New Book Out Soon

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New Book Out Soon

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:34 am

Hey gang,

Just to let you know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth, look for my latest soon. It still needs a cover and conversion to Vellum before being uploaded to Amazon. Sorry for the delay. I'm still committed to shrink fiction but I want to take the time to write a children's book and perhaps a conventional science fiction novel so I may not be as prolific as I have been. I hope that you all understand. In any event here is the promotional material for:

Tiny Jewels: A Shrinking Quartet

The Mistress of Shrink Fiction is back with another collection perfect for aficionados of shrunken women. These four erotic tales are bound to please. In “The Betting Pool” a beautiful red-haired wife has to bail her husband out over a wager gone wrong at his workplace. A couple meets cute and oh, so much more, at “The Wedding Rehearsal Dinner.” A young woman finds out that she has signed up for far more than she bargained for in “Alice.” Finally, in “Ordinary Joe” the lives of a beautiful mother and her equally enchanting daughter cross paths with a common lad with access to a most uncommon device. By turns sardonic, romantic, outrageous, and horrific, these tales are perfect reading for anyone who has ever considered the wonder and allure of miniature women.

Tags: