Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Free Book Giveaway!

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Hey folks,

A new book release: Tiny Jewels: A Shrunken Woman Quartet
41Yu0-Bs1eL.jpeg
41Yu0-Bs1eL.jpeg (22.99 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
This means that it is time for a free book giveaway! This weekend from March 20 to March 21 I will be offering Tiny Captives: A Shrunken Woman Quartet
41qeuR--4dL.jpeg
41qeuR--4dL.jpeg (23.44 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
The stories in this one?
Tina Tempest, the Mistress of shrink fiction returns with an all-new collection. Her theme this time is captivity. These four erotic tales revolve around the theme of tiny women being held against their will by determined men.

In “The Secretary” a colossal error by the young and beautiful title character results in her in her compromised position.

“Into the Fire” follows four lovely and intrepid female scientists into a realm where giants reign supreme.

“The Butterfly” explores the fate of a beautiful wife and mother who just happen to catch the attention of an ex-military survivalist.

Finally, there is “Dehydrated” which begins as an account of the first woman to be shrunk, but that accident is only the beginning of what fate has in store for her!

These erotic tales for adults are by turns, romantic and horrifying. They feature all the twists and turns and careful plotting you have come to expect from Tina Tempest. All are guaranteed to please.

I hope that you enjoy both these books. If you do, keep in mind that Amazon reviews are always appreciated.
Thank you for your time, Tina

BigManEd

Re: Free Book Giveaway!

Post by BigManEd » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 pm

Me please! Sorry I am new! What do I have to do to win one of these enthralling books?! :D

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:31 am

BigManEd,

Tina Tempest here. Tiny Captives is FREE on March 20 and March 21. All you need is an Amazon Kindle account. If you want the paperback, that will cost you. My current book "Tiny Jewels" is on sale for $1.99 from Amazon. I hope that if you like my free book you will buy some or all of my other books. I have 21 books in the "Tiny Series." https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087BBK8KH?se ... s_rwt_tkin There is bound to be something that strikes your interest.
happy reading! Tina

BigManEd

Post by BigManEd » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:33 am

Tina Tempest wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:31 am
BigManEd,

Tina Tempest here. Tiny Captives is FREE on March 20 and March 21. All you need is an Amazon Kindle account. If you want the paperback, that will cost you. My current book "Tiny Jewels" is on sale for $1.99 from Amazon. I hope that if you like my free book you will buy some or all of my other books. I have 21 books in the "Tiny Series." https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087BBK8KH?se ... s_rwt_tkin There is bound to be something that strikes your interest.
happy reading! Tina
Really?! Oh ok! I'll get right on that! I love the art work btw for your books! Defiantly peaks my interest!