DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

New Story: Adopt A Sylph II

Post by DollShrnkr » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:15 am

Adopt A Sylph II: Nature’s Way

Story by DollShrnkr

Chapter 1

Four years. That’s how long it’d been since her David had adopted her from The Anthonys’ Sylph Center. It was closer to five years since she’d been shipped out of her home in Mother Russia at the insistence of her previous owner. As Natalia thought back on the past few years, it occurred to her how different her life was now. How different her life would be to that of her mother’s.

Natalia was extremely nervous. She was about to see her mother for the first time in over nineteen years and her mother still lived in Russia so, led a very different life. Sylphs in Russia were afforded a lot less courtesies than those in America, not to mention they weren’t allowed most places.

David, the sweet man that he was, spent a year scouring the Russian Sylph Registry internet database to find who owned her mother. All he had to go on was her mother’s name, Katerina Nosverova and her approximate age. Thankfully, luck was on his side because the Registry had pictures of very sylph and who they were currently owned by. There was no doubt he’d found the right sylph. Natalia looked like a younger version of her mother. The system even had the email addresses of each owner should someone wish to buy their sylph.

David and her mother’s owner had been trading emails back and forth for months before he was able to convince her to allow the two sylphs to video chat. Natalia hadn’t seen her mother since she was sold off when she was five years old. Now she was twenty-four and she barely remembered her mother’s face. Then, there was the fact that this was a long-distance video call that David was paying for.

“David, are you sure this is alright?” Natalia asked her giant friend as he set up his cell phone in front of her, “I’ll understand if it isn’t. I know this could cost a lot of money.”

“Natalia Nosverova Grayson, as I’ve told you before, I’m happy to do this for you,” David replied with a grin, “Now, just relax, enjoy reconnecting with your mom and talk with her as long as you want. This reunion is long overdue. Enjoy it and know that I feel however much this call costs, I think it’s well worth it.”

The little sylph smiled up at her giant as he dialed the phone number and set it on video call. After a couple rings, Varvara Pochenko, Katerina’s owner answered. She set her phone down and seated before her was Natalia’s mother. David sat behind his tiny friend but, remained silent as the two sylphs saw each other for the first time in almost two decades, their eyes filling with happy tears.

“H.. Hello, Momma,” Natalia smiled, wiping her tears away, “It is so good to finally see you again. The years have been good to you.”

“Hello, my Czarina,” Katerina responded, using a pet name she hoped her daughter would remember, “I’m so happy to see you! I’ve missed you every day we’ve been separated!”

“Well, maybe if this call goes well,” David interjected, “We can arrange for you and Varvara to visit the States. I would be happy to have you. We could take you both to have some fun. We have a small amusement park nearby and restaurants that cater to owners and their sylphs. We have parks, movie theaters, museums, anything you could want to do.”

“That is a very kind offer, Sir,” Katerina replied, “But, that would be up to my mistress.”

“Of course,” David nodded, “But, it’s something to think about.”

“We shall see,” Varvara added, “Let’s see how this goes first.”

David nodded in response and mother and daughter began to talk excitedly. Natalia talked about her life back in Russia with her old master and the events that led to her arrival in the States. She discussed her adoption to David and how he cared for and protected her and what kind of life they shared. Katerina got a sense that the two were extremely close and were more like friends than master and pet. She held her tongue, however. Her relationship with her mistress was very much one of pet and owner. In turn, Katerina caught Natalia up on the events in her life. She had not been able to bear any more children after Natalia and it was learned she was unable to get pregnant again. So, her master had given her to Varvara who was eight years-old at the time. Varvara had been her owner ever since. At such a young age, the girl treated the thirty-three-year-old like a tiny friend. Until, of course, she realized that ownership really meant she could make a tiny grown-up do whatever she wanted. Katerina was tactful about that period in her life for she knew Varvara had no problem putting her in her place.

Natalia and her mother chatted for over two hours about interests and their experiences while Varvara and David sat in silence and listened. David’s heart was filled with joy for his Natalia and it manifested itself in his gentle touch. As she chatted away, a gigantic finger rubbed up and down the back of her yellow sundress along her spine. It kept her relaxed and at ease and she was really able to enjoy the conversation.

Varvara mostly ignored her sylph as she spoke with her daughter. She was reading a fashion magazine and only looked up when she needed to remind her sylph not to slip into Russian. She wanted David to know everything that was said to insure she said nothing bad against Natalia’s owner. It was not something Katerina was intending to do anyway. As far as she was concerned, her daughter was being cared for by a very kind human and there wasn’t anything negative that could be said about him.

“Momma, it was so good to hear your voice again,” Natalia stated as they were ending their call, “I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Natalia,” the older sylph replied, “I’m glad I got to see what a wonderful woman you’ve grown up to be.”

After mother and child had said their goodbyes, David picked up the phone and asked, “So, what do you think, Varvara? Do you think you’d like to fly here and have us all get together?”

“I don’t know,” the blonde giantess answered, eyeing her fidgeting pet, “It’s a lot of money for me to spend just to indulge one of my pets. Then again, it only has three more years before I have to have it destroyed. Still, it’s very expensive.”

“What do you mean ‘only three more years’? And ‘destroyed’ as in killed?” David asked, his mouth agape in shock.

“Yes, it is law in Russia to destroy pet sylphs during their fiftieth year,” Varvara explained matter of factually, “No one here wants to own an old pet. I haven’t even enjoyed this one in five or six years.”

“Would you consider bringing her for a visit if I paid for everything and let you stay here?” David asked, hoping Varvara would agree.

“Yes, I would,” Varvara smiled, “I’ve always wanted to visit America and, if it means I need to bring my oldest pet, so be it.”

“That’s wonderful,” David replied, trying to regain his composure and hoping Varvara hadn’t noticed his reaction, “I’ll look into flights and see what I can find that works for you. I’ll keep you updated.”

“I appreciate that, David,” Varvara responded, “I look forward to hearing from you. Talk soon.”

They said their goodbyes and hung up. David put his phone away and scooped Natalia up into his hands. He carried her to the kitchen where they began to prepare some food.

Varvara ended her end and looked down at Katerina, “Well, it looks like you might get to see your daughter. And, did you see how handsome it’s owner is? I think I could really be into him. I can definitely see myself with him! I’m sure I can make him mine!”

“Mistress,” the tiny sylph asked nervously, “What if he already has a woman?”

“Then I steal him,” Varvara answered as she reached down and trapped little Katerina in her hand, “Do not doubt your owner, Myshka. When have I not gotten what I’ve wanted?”

Katerina fell silent. She knew arguing with the giant woman would only lead to punishment and, if she could avoid that, she would. Besides, she knew how Varvara could be when she got it in her mind that she wanted something. It was best to not say anything more on the subject. Her mistress had just consented to a lengthy video call with her daughter and to disagree with her now would be viewed as ungrateful. Varvara lifted Katerina off the table and carried her into the room across from her bedroom.

The room was fairly well-lit and held six small glass aquariums divided between two tables. Each one housed a single naked sylph. There were three male sylphs on one table while Varvara kept her females on the other. She didn’t allow them to mingle unless she wanted some entertainment or wanted them to breed so, she could sell their offspring. Seeing as she was unable to bear more children, Katerina was never chosen for the sexual entertainment of the giantess. As far as Katerina was concerned, she viewed it as a mixed blessing. On one hand, she never had to go through the pain of being separated from another child nor did she have to perform sexual acts in front of her owner. However, on the other hand, she missed having a lover, As a human, she’d enjoyed sex fully with her husband. Even after she’d sylphed, after the initial shock and fear subsided, she regained her sexual appetite. Her old master, Varvara’s father used let her make love to one of his male sylphs. He was much kinder to his sylphs than his daughter was.

Varvara set little Katerina down in her glass cage and released her. The little sylph backed away from her mistress’s giant hand before it was withdrawn. Seeing as a couple hours had passed since the start of their call to David and his little one, Varvara addressed her collection of pets.

“I’m guessing you all are getting hungry, yes?” the giantess asked, “It has been a while since you were last fed.”

All six sylphs nodded in answer and their owner simply smiled and left the room. When she returned, she carried a tray with six little bowls filled with chewable sylph pellets and six miniature chocolate bars as a snack for later in the evening. Each of her pets dropped to their knees as their food was placed in the enclosures and thanked Varvara for their meal. As their owner left, Katerina began to eat her supper, replaying the discussions she had with her beloved Natalia.

About an hour later, Varvara returned to collect the empty bowls. She set them onto the tray and then turned towards her pets with a gleam in her eyes. Every sylph in that room knew what that meant and they grew nervous and the newest sylph, a female who was barely nineteen, became frightened. To the poor girl’s horror, Varvara noticed.

“Time to select my entertainment tonight,” the blonde giantess stated, with a lustful smile, “You, Mikhail and, you, new girl, Lana. Mikhail, you will go inside while Lana has me inside her!”

Varvara placed her hand into the first bowl on the table with her males and pulled out a dark-haired sylph who was in his late twenties. He didn’t struggle much since he knew it was useless and he’d been put inside his mistress’s womanhood before so, he knew she’d make sure no real harm came to him. He was put on the tray next to their dirty bowls before Varvara turned back to retrieve Lana. The poor terrified girl tried backing away but, being in an enclosed glass prison didn’t allow her to go far. The giant’s hand easily caught up to her and trapped her within it. She was lifted out, kicking and screaming, even begging her mistress to reconsider. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. As she was placed onto the tray, she began to cry, she knew there was nothing she could do about being violated by her owner’s nipple.

“You may comfort it, Mikhail,” Varvara said as Lana broke down.

Mikhail took Lana into his arms and held her. He stroked her back supportively and continued to do so, even after the giantess lifted the tray and began to carry them towards her bedroom. Lana didn’t acknowledge the movement and simply cried into Mikhail’s shoulder. Varvara entered her bedroom and shut the door with her foot. She wanted privacy for what she had planned for her helpless pets.

Back in the States, David was treating Natalia to a scoop of chocolate ice cream that was as tall as she was. She had removed her dress after dinner so she could eat her dessert without fear of ruining it. David let the excited little woman talk on and on about how happy she was to see her mom and how wonderful it would be to have her visit. She did make David promise not to let her mother’s owner be alone with her. Even though her mother hadn’t mentioned how Varvara treated her, Natalia could sense Varvara was a bit of a bully. It had something to do with how nonchalantly she’d mentioned Russia’s euthanasia law. Also, she’d noticed the few times Varvara glanced up, she had this predatory look in her eyes directed at her David. Natalia didn’t like that one bit.

Having been with David for four years, she’d gotten to know him quite well. They’d shared the joys and traumas from their lives before during their first meeting at the Sylph Center. Her first night with him, she saw firsthand the heartbreak he had suffered at the hands of a woman he had still loved a year prior. As time went on and they got to know each other more and more, Natalia became very protective of David Grayson and, seeing how her mother’s owner was looking at him, it brought that side of her out. Having been someone’s pet her whole life, she knew it was possible she felt this way due to Stockholm Syndrome but honestly, she didn’t feel that’s what it was. David had been kind and considerate ever since they’d first met and he’d even protected her from being raped. First, he’d expressed how he’d felt. Then, when David and his friend got into a fight which, luckily, David won, he’d chosen her over his friend and threw him out of his life. It didn’t take long to realize David didn’t see her as a pet. He saw her as a dear friend. That explained why he didn’t want her to call him, ‘Master’. Therefore, as much as he wanted to keep her safe and happy, she wanted to do the same for him.

Natalia’s reaction to Varvara was normal, seeing as the sylph had fallen in love with David years ago. It couldn’t be Stockholm Syndrome if she were treated as an equal and never forced to do anything she didn’t want to do. Of this, she was sure.

End chapter

Tags:

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New Story: Adopt A Sylph II

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:05 pm

a great first chapter. Does a solid job of establishing the main players and informs us of what kind of person each of them is without "laundry listing" their various traits. I appreciate the work you've put into this. Thanks for posting it.
Neat!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:33 pm

As usual, your chapter is a delight to read.

HH1

DollShrnkr
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Updated: Adopt A Sylph II (3/29/21)

Post by DollShrnkr » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 pm

Thank you for the kind comments. I hope you enjoy this next part.

Chapter 2

It was only a month after her first call with her mother when she was awakened by a powerful dream. She was standing in the clearing at Ashford Forest with David and they heard a commanding feminine voice tell the little sylph to step forward. As she did so, a portal of warm light shot out from the ground towards the sky. Just as she was to take another step, the voice cried out for her to wake up.

She bolted up in her bed, took a deep breath and then ran as fast as her legs could carry her out of her dollhouse. She yelled over to the giant sleeping in his bed with such urgency, he woke up almost immediately. He looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand and saw it was barely past one in the morning.

“Natalia, what’s wrong?” a very frightened David asked, “Are you alright?”

“I think so,” she answered, “I had a dream about Ashford Forest and I think Gaia has summoned us! I heard a voice that could only be hers!”

“She wants us to go to Ashford now?” David questioned, “The same Ashford we’ve spent the last four years taking care of since the fire?”

“Yes!” Natalia replied, “We have to go! It’s Gaia! If she summons you, you have to go! Now, get up! We have to leave as soon as possible!”

“You know,” David said as he began to get out of bed, chuckling, “Usually, it’s the sylphs that get ordered around.”

“Oh, you know you don’t treat me like a sylph,” the little redhead countered, “You let me get away with so much.”

“That’s because you’re my best friend,” David told her as he began to get dressed, “Besides, I love you.”

Hearing those words brought a huge grin to the little sylph. It was something he showed her everyday but, it was still nice to hear it. As he scooped her up in his hands, she snuggled against him, knowing that she would ride in his shirt pocket on the way there. She wanted the few moments in his hands before she was slipped into his shirt. She wore a blue satin nightgown but, with a giant’s body heat, she would be nice and warm.

David slid Natalia into the right pocket on his shirt and grabbed his brown leather flight jacket. He hurried to his pick-up truck and got in. He put his seatbelt on and started the engine. The drive to Ashford Forest, like always, took a little over an hour and they arrived around two-thirty that morning. David got out and, with Natalia looking out from his pocket, walked as quickly as he could while keeping the ride as smooth as possible for the tiny woman until they reached the clearing they knew so well.

During their trips here, this clearing was where they always made camp. Not only was there a beautiful view of the forest on the left, there was a pristine lake visible through just a few trees on the right. It was a special place for them and, more importantly, they felt safe here.

“Any idea why Gaia wanted us here?” David asked Natalia.

“Not a clue,” she answered, “But, maybe you should put me down. I remember being on the ground in my dream.”

Even though the idea made him nervous, he dipped his fingers into his pocket and felt her tiny arms and legs wrap around them. He lifted her out and set her in his other hand. She let go and crouched down as David placed both hands together to add security for her. He then lowered his hands ant watched as his tiny friend stepped out of them.

The moment her feet touched the grass, the portal from her dream appeared only a few steps away from her. She heard Gaia’s voice in her head, telling her to walk into the light. She looked up at her David and could see his concern in the moonlight.

“David, it’s going to be okay,” she reassured him, “We can trust what Gaia has planned. She’s the spirit of the Earth, after all. Just remember that, whatever happens, I love you.”

She gave him a smile and strolled into the portal. She was instantly surrounded by a motherly warmth and could hear Gaia whispering why she’d been summoned into her ears. A smile formed as Gaia explained everything to her. Gaia’s last words to her advised her to take a deep breath.

Suddenly, Natalia felt herself surrounded by cool water, like when David filled up a bowl so she could go swimming. She opened her eyes and took a look at her surroundings. She saw the surface just above her and swam for it. Bursting through to the surface, she found she was in Ashford Lake. She saw David still standing by the portal as it began to dim. Natalia swam to shore and began running towards him. She began shouting his name as she approached and he turned towards the sound of her voice. When he saw her, his look was one of shock.

David tried to remain calm as Natalia disappeared into the light. She was the most important person in his life to him and he didn’t know how he’d manage without her. However, he’d barely had time to contemplate that thought before he heard his name being called. He turned around and what he saw floored him. Running towards him was his Natalia, naked as the day she was born, from the direction of the lake! However, she had to be six times larger than she had been, judging by the area surrounding her! As she came closer, he could see she was, in fact, three feet tall. Natalia was no longer a sylph. Nor was she an Undine, a Deva or any of the other differently-sized people that existed alongside humans. She was of a new species.

David removed his jacket in one swift motion and wrapped her in it as soon as she was within reach. She collapsed in his arms and he lifted her up, cradling her as he would a child. She threw her arms around his neck, smiled at him warmly and subsequently passed out. Even though she was aware of the changes she’d undergone, it still took its toll on her and she was exhausted.

David kissed the top of her head before turning around and making the way back to the truck. Once there, he adjusted his hold and opened the passenger door. He carefully set her on the seat and fastened the belt over her and his jacket. He then closed the door and made his way to the driver’s side. He got in and sat there for a moment, just looking at Natalia’s sleeping form. He drove slower on the way home. Partially, it was so Natalia could rest but, also to give him time to think about what he needed to do next. She was too big for her dollhouse now which meant, she was too big for her clothes now. They were going to have to come up with a new wardrobe for her. Sleeping arrangements were an easy fix. From now on, his bed would be hers too. However, the first thing to do would be to call Samantha and Amelia Anthony.

They arrived home just as the sun was rising. David carefully removed Natalia from the truck and carried her inside. He took her directly to the bedroom and set her down on the bed, still covered by his jacket. She slept peacefully as David left and went into the kitchen. Even though he’d been up most of the night, he had too much nervous energy to sleep. He began preparing a bowl of peaches and cream oatmeal for Natalia. It was her favorite breakfast and he felt she was going to need it.

Natalia woke up to the smell of the cooking food and worked her way out of David’s jacket. She had to giggle. Even as their lives had just been changed, his first thought was for her comfort and modesty. How many sylphs could say THAT about their owners? Oh, right, she thought, I’m not a sylph anymore and David’s always told me I’m not owned, I’m adopted.

She slid herself to the edge of the bed and pushed herself off. The drop wasn’t far and she landed on her feet. She followed her nose out into the hallway and towards the kitchen where David was just finishing up.

“You made my favorite!” she exclaimed, startling David.

“I thought you’d prefer it, considering,” the giant man answered.

He walked into the living room with Natalia hot on his heels. He sat down and put the bowl on the table beside him then lifted the small woman and set her in his lap. He picked the bowl back up and spooned up some oatmeal.

“Until we can get you some utensils you can handle,” he told her, “I’ll need to feed you.”

“I’ll just think of it as you spoiling me,” Natalia smiled, “Besides, I find it romantic to have someone handfeed me.”

“Someone?” David asked, arching his eyebrow.

“Well,” Natalia blushed, “As long as that someone is you. It wouldn’t be right it being anyone else.”

David smiled warmly as Natalia leaned forward and took a bite of oatmeal into her mouth. She smiled blissfully as the flavorful food met her tongue. She chewed a few times and swallowed and then leaned in for more. David let her have her fill first. She was able to eat half the bowl before she was done and David finished it for her. He set the bowl down and held her for a while before he had to call work and let them know he wasn’t going to be in that day. Luckily, they were understanding and told him to take care of his girl. They knew David was no good to them when he was concerned about Natalia. He had a big heart and his co-workers loved him for it.

“Well, I suppose I should call the Sylph Center,” David stated as his hand rubbed Natalia’s back softly, “Samantha and Amelia will want to know about this.”

“David, before you call them,” Natalia answered, “Don’t you think you should know what THIS is?”

“You’re right,” he replied, “Why don’t you tell me what you know? Did Gaia explain anything to you?”

“She explained that I was the first of a new class of differently-sized people,” the small woman told him, “She also told me she wanted those like me to be called Elves. I guess I’m an Elf now and not a sylph.”

“I see,” David responded, “How are you feeling about it, sweetheart?”

“Oh, I’m very excited!” Natalia beamed happily, “I like how you’re able to hold me like this now. It feels really nice and, being half as tall as you rather than being sylph-sized, opens so many possibilities. I’ll just need to find a new place to sleep.”

“Don’t be silly, Natalia,” laughed David, “You’re big enough to sleep in the bed with me now!”

“Really?” Natalia asked, “You don’t mind?”

“Of course not!” the giant man said, hugging her to him, “Had it been safe before this, you’d have been sleeping in the bed with me long before now!”

The two laughed a bit before a peaceful calm washed over them. David, as he normally did when holding her, kissed the top of her head. It was something he did to remind her that he loved her. Then, after a few moments, he reached for his phone and dialed the Sylph Center. After a few rings, the other end picked up.

“Thank you for calling the Sylph Center,” the melodic feminine voice said cheerfully, “The fabulous Diva Deva, Amelia speaking.”

“God dammit, Amelia!” Samantha could be heard yelling in the background, “Stop answering the phone like that!”

David’s laughter joined with Amelia’s, “Hi Amelia, it’s David Grayson. I see you’re still finding ways to have fun at work.”

“Oh, hi David!” Amelia replied, still giggling a bit, “Yeah, I have to keep my owner in line somehow. What’s up? How’s Natalia?”

“Well, she’s the reason I’m calling, actually,” David said, “There’s been a bit of a development. Gaia summoned us to Ashford Forest early this morning.”

“Oh boy,” Amelia responded, “Sam, you might want to get on the phone.”

Samantha Anthony lifted up her extension, “Hello, David. What’s going on?”

David spent an hour recounting the events of that morning, going over every detail. He explained everything they did and everything Natalia had told him after breakfast. It was agreed by all that Samantha and Amelia needed to assess the situation since Natalia was officially a new breed. The Anthonys made plans to be there in a couple hours and they would go from there.

While they waited, David took his new Elf back into the bedroom and found an old Fleetwood Mac band t-shirt she could wear. He slipped it over her head and she slipped her arms through the sleeves. The shirt hung on the three-foot tall woman like a dress. Even though the sleeves were a bit long, it was still enough to cover her and still leave her hands exposed.

“David, it wouldn’t bother me if I had to be nude in front of people,” Natalia informed him, “Hell, I spent the first twenty years of my life naked. Besides, it’s not like the girls haven’t seen me naked before!”

“I know,” David answered, “But, the thing is, you don’t have to be. Until we can get you a new wardrobe, you can wear some of my shirts as dresses. Besides, you look absolutely adorable in that shirt.”

Natalia smiled at the compliment as David carried her out and back into the living room. He sat at his computer and situated her in his lap. He braced her in one arm and turned the monitor on with the other. It came to life quickly and David began to look through his emails.

“Oh, hey!” David smiled, “There’s one from Varvara!”

He opened it up and began to read. His eyes brightened and his smile got bigger. He read through it again to make sure he had gotten all the information correct. Then, he turned to Natalia.

“This day just got a whole lot better,” he informed her, “Varvara says she can take a two-week vacation in about seven months. All I need to do is get your mother and her a flight set up for that time and supply the exact dates and you’ll get to be with your mom! I’m so excited for you!”

“Oh, my God, that’s wonderful!” the elf called out, “I can’t wait! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

“Are you kidding?” David smiled, pulling her into him, “It’s worth it just to see you so happy.”

Natalia blushed fiercely. Her David had a habit of doing that to her. She bashfully looked away for a moment and, when she looked back at the computer screen, David was looking up international flights from Varvara’s hometown of Saratov to Washington DC. From there, he could drive them from the airport to their town of Rosedale, Maryland, only an hour’s drive.

David scanned the available flights and chose one that left in the afternoon in the middle of August. He booked the flight as Natalia was bouncing up and down in excitement. Once tickets were purchased and he received a confirmation email, he forwarded all the information to Varvara in a reply. He printed the confirmation and all materials that he needed and, just as he was putting everything in away close by, there was a knock on the front door.

David set Natalia down and approached the door. When he opened it, Samantha Anthony stood there with a warm smile. Amelia hovered in front of her and waved before fluttering in. Sam shook her head, still smiling. She’d long stopped trying to make her pet behave.

“You’ll have to excuse her,” Samantha chuckled, “May we come in?”

“Of course,” David replied, stepping aside so Sam could enter.

Upon entering, David noticed Samantha carried a small bag. Amelia was already looking Natalia over when Sam set the bag on the table. When she finally saw the little Russian, her jaw dropped. Natalia walked up to the human woman and gave her a big hug and an even bigger smile.

“Well, I’m happy to see you too, honey,” Sam smiled back while pulling a seamstress’s tape measure out of her bag, “Now, let’s find out a few things, shall we?”

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:23 pm

I am really enjoying this story.