Short Story by Tina Tempest

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Short Story by Tina Tempest

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 am

Here's a little something I just dashed off. I hope you like it. Careful what you wish for xxoox Tina Tempest

Best Laid Plans

I wondered, “Should I do this?” I wondered, “How should I do this?”
Muriel NEVER accepted my fetish for tiny women. “I’m five feet one! I’m already tiny! Why would you want me smaller?”
When I tried to explain that it was just a fetish like any other. I tried to point out that her own taste for “dark romance” novels featuring kidnapping and bondage, was not exactly “wholesome” she would fire back, “You spent too much time as a kid playing with your sister’s Barbie dolls, you sicko!”
It was hopeless!
Now, here I sat, with an honest to goodness Shrink Ray that my best buddy in the world had loaned to me and Muriel was due to come home any minute. Did I present her with the chilled wine and roses with candlelight and try to sweet-talk her into letting me zap her? Or did I simply zap her once she crossed the threshold? Decisions, decisions!
I’d pretty much ruled out the wine and flowers approach. Muriel told me in no uncertain terms that I could never talk her into experimenting with the “small” lifestyle. So that meant, “Honey I’m home!” ZAP! “Eek I’m tiny! You miserable bastard!”
I felt sure that once she experienced it, she would love being tiny. But how long would she be a hissing cobra until she settled down?
I decided it was worth the risk. Yeah, she’d be a bitch for a while, but once I got her out of her clothes and she experienced the sensation of the ridges of my fingertips exploring her anatomy and the wonders of my giant tongue, she would calm down. Her anger would fade, and she would thank me. That was what I was going with, anyway. I waited patiently in the foyer.
“Honey!” Zap! “Oh my, God! You, asshole! Where did you get that thing?”
“From Jeff.”
“So, you corrupted him as well? You are abominable!”
“Come here, baby!”
“Don’t you “baby” me. Keep your hands off me, you miserable pervert!”
“But sweetness!”
“When a woman says “no” Walter, she means “NO”!
“But if you would only just listen to me, honey.”
“Fuck off! Reverse what you have done!”
“NO!”
“What?”
“I deserve this, Muriel. I’ve been as good a husband as you will ever find. I’ve put up with a lot as your husband. In bed we ALWAYS do what you want and not what I want.”
“Bullshit, Walter! I’ve let you tie me up and cut off my clothes and shave my pussy while I was tied spreadeagle to the bed.”
“Those were your fantasies. Inspired by the books you read.”
“As if you didn’t enjoy all of that as much as you did. I let you wank to those books by that slut Tina Tempest.”
“We act out scenes from your books…”
“Small sex is gross, Walter. I hate dealing with your spunk a teaspoon at a time. Do you really think I’d be crazy about cum at this scale? Yeech! I can practically feel the little swimmers crawling all over my body!”
“I’ll give you oral as well.”
“Yeah, your slobber and halitosis or an epic scale!”
“If only…”
Whatever I was going to say was interrupted by the buzzing of the doorbell.
“Answer the door, numbnuts!” barked Muriel.
I opened the door to find Jeff.
“Hey, good buddy! I hate to break this to you, but my boss discovered that “someone” liberated the shrink ray. If I return it by Monday morning, no questions will be asked. Is Muriel home yet?”
“Down here, Jeff!” exclaimed Muriel.
“Oh, Holy Shit!” I’ve never really been comfortable with the way Jeff stares at Muriel. I mean, she is a babe, with long brown hair, huge tits, nice rump, and fine legs, but she’s MY wife!
“Get me out of here, Jeff!” cried Muriel.
“Pardon?” asked Jeff.
“I’m not spending another moment with this gigantic pervert. Get me out of here and I’ll make it worth your while.”
“Hold on!” I began.
“Give Jeff the gun, Walter.”
“What?”
“You heard me!”
I stood there totally stunned while Jeff removed the gun from my grasp.
“I have to get this back, buddy it’s my job at stake.”
Like something from a bad movie, I saw my best friend in all the world bend down. Muriel practically leaped into his open palm. Then Jeff, Muriel, and the shrink ray vanished behind my front door. I heard Jeff’s car pull away just as I was about to run after them.
Monday has come and gone. No sign of Muriel. Jeff won’t answer his phone. I remember all the times when Jeff had visited, and Muriel said how handsome, strong, and kind he was. She had to be playing with me all those times, right? The roses are wilted, and the wine sits in a bucket of room temperature water. Muriel’s bound to come home any minute, right? Please tell me I’m right!

BigManEd

Re: Short Story by Tina Tempest

Post by BigManEd » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Oh wow, I loved the short story! I want to know what happens next! Maybe even find out what happened over the weekend :3

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:36 pm

This is more a gorgest beginning for a wonderful twisted story...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:46 am

Damn... that genuinely bummed me out. Lolz
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show