Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:05 am

tumblr_47a1f9f426b0e410b9362b9a18a935b2_40852c42_1280.jpg
tumblr_47a1f9f426b0e410b9362b9a18a935b2_40852c42_1280.jpg (89.58 KiB) Viewed 3422 times
Darling! I LOVE my new dollhouse. The view out the window is spectacular as is the view of you from this angle! I admit I was a little miffed when I discovered that you cheated at strip poker, I thought that was your "surprise." But this is so unexpected and wonderful. Each day that I have been tiny with you has been more wonderful than the one before. You have been so understanding of a neophyte like me. You deserve something special. I know! We can play that "Land of the Giants" scenario you talked about. If you let me win back my clothes, I try (not very hard) to run away and if you catch me, you can tape me spreadeagle to a sheet of glass and cut off my clothes with an Exacto knife. Give me a bit of time to prepare, and I'll have a nice surprise for you to find when I am finally pared down. What is it? I'm not telling, you will have to find out on your own, big boy. Of course, you will have to promise me that you will buy an even prettier outfit and lacy underthings? You will! Come back in a half-hour -- and NO peeking! Yes, I'm serious, NO PEEKING, or we don't play and that's final! NO! I will not give you a hint as to the surprise. Now vanish for thirty minutes. Yes, you will love it, big boy!

BigManEd

Re: Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

Post by BigManEd » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:44 pm

I love it! Make more