Tina Tempest Stars In Her OWN Mini-adventure

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Tina Tempest Stars In Her OWN Mini-adventure

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Back when I had a facebook page, one of you wonderful people made this for me. It is a shame to let it go to waste so here is:

A Weekend With The Author
"I'm all set for the beach. Of course, I'll need sunblock applied once we get there. Any volunteers to apply it?"
"Down, boy!"
"Yes, my husband James is a good sport for letting me spend the entire weekend with a contest winner. He has a philosophical attitude. 'If the rings are taken off -- that's a problem. If the rings are shrunken off -- that's no problem.' Besides he's in Vegas where I doubt he's living as a monk."
"Yes, you have been a perfect gentleman so far. You WILL be rewarded for your patience after our trip to the beach. When we get home, you can check me for tan lines! I also bought along a completely disposable outfit that you can cut me out of, that is if you continue to be a good boy! I must say, I'm pretty happy you won the contest. I mean I would have abided by the rules of the contest anyway, but to find that the winner is tall, muscular, and good-looking, means I won the jackpot!"
"Yes, you will too -- AFTER our trip to the beach. Now put those sandals on, hand me my coverup, and let's head for the car."
"I don't care if it "hurts to walk" the beach FIRST! Is that clear?
tasty tiny Tina.jpg
tasty tiny Tina.jpg (345.54 KiB) Viewed 3953 times
I hope you all enjoyed that. Don't forget to check out my collections on Amazon. XXOOX Tina Tempest

BigManEd

Re: Tina Tempest Stars In Her OWN Mini-adventure

Post by BigManEd » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:26 pm

I'd love to win you for a weekend! Sounds amazing! What do I have to do to win a contest like this?! :p

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Tina Tempest Stars In Her OWN Mini-adventure

Post by Bobascher » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:11 pm

I am glad you like the picture :)