What are the chances?

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

What are the chances?

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon May 03, 2021 3:06 pm

Alright, so I've gotten out of my funk of not being able to come up with shrink ideas. So I hope this is a good one and you all enjoy.

She had been planning for 4 months now and it was finally time to start. The neighbors who recently moved in next door seemed like a nice family. Mother, Father, and their son who looked like he was in college. (She did find him a little handsome) Another thing she was able to find out about them was that the father seemed to work for some diamond company and if that didn't scream opportunity what else did? This could be risky, but the rewards are a temptation. Time to bring out her specialty shrinking suit. A latex suit that had a secret component fibers inside that let the burglar shrink them down to a small size. (5-7 inches) Which a small size like that could help with breaking and entering locks/holes. (There's more to this, but I really got to go deep down in it and class starts in a few. :P)
62150d1d85de25a817c09396f6401fdc.png
62150d1d85de25a817c09396f6401fdc.png (317.74 KiB) Viewed 3267 times
Sneaking in was simple, because she had a key to one of the doors. (The mother and father had told her earlier that they were going to go on a vacation and if she could keep an eye on the house for them. The son would hopefully be at college during the day so she wouldn't have to keep an eye out all the time.) Sneaking around big house wasn't so bad, but doing it while being shrunken was quite a workout. She just hoped that she wasn't spotted. (Yet, somewhere deep down she found it kinda hot and sexy if she was captured being this tiny. What would the son think if she found her this small. Hopefully do sexy and naughty things to her.) Everything was going well. The coast was clear, but before she could continue...

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Before she could do something to get away, she felt a firm warm grip around her waist and the quick feeling of being pulled up.

So here she was standing on a desk.
In a room full of figures, video games, and posters
Being stared at by the handsome son of her neighbors.
Who might or might not have an erection.

"Well.....what are the chances?"
a1edde_13a98317f26a476b977cf59a1bc7aa80_mv2.png
a1edde_13a98317f26a476b977cf59a1bc7aa80_mv2.png (635.56 KiB) Viewed 3267 times

There's definitely holes in this story. I'm sorry. I'm terrible at writing. :(

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What are the chances?

Post by FreakyDude » Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm

I like it so far. Are you planning on continuing? This sounds like just the intro.

The only hole I can see is this: Why did she need to shrink herself if she has a key and thought no one was home?

I like the collages that go with the story. :)

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What are the chances?

Post by LeopolKai09 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:40 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:17 pm
I like it so far. Are you planning on continuing? This sounds like just the intro.

The only hole I can see is this: Why did she need to shrink herself if she has a key and thought no one was home?

I like the collages that go with the story. :)
Yeah I gotta go over it again and fix that. XD I don't know if I'll continue it rn, but maybe in the future.