Three Hours/Three Days

The board to share all your fiction
Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Three Hours/Three Days

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun May 23, 2021 1:21 am

Hope you guys and tiny gals enjoy this new yarn from yours truly! It'll be six chapters long (each taking place over the course of the first three hours and three nonconsecutive days) so don't worry, it won't be another thirty some odd chapter opus i usually grind out lol. As usual, i appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

BTB
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Three Hours/Three Days

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Sun May 23, 2021 1:23 am

Three Hours/Three Days

Hour One - Bruises

Blow after blow after painful blow.  Each finding its target without fail or hesitation.  When her fists weren't bruising flesh, they were pulling hair.  Her well manicured nails tasting blood as they slashed against pale skin.  Her victim was overcome too quickly to fight back... as swift a blitzkrieg as has ever been committed by a single person.  All Lauren could do is try to cover her face as her stepsister Sloane continued to wail on her like a prize fighter on a cocaine bump... 

...praying her suffering would end soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The relationship between Lauren Pine and Sloane Koppel was... complicated...

...to say the least.

Lauren's father had married Sloane's mother years prior.  Both girls had protested the union, the pair already having a detailed history together.  They had attended the same grade school, Sloane being in third grade when Lauren had entered kindergarten.  Even in these early years, Sloane had been a "mean girl," seeming to derive pleasure from picking on anyone she dreamed weaker and smaller than she.  

And Lauren was as timid as they came.  A little chunky from the start, it only made her a bigger target for the older Sloane.  In those earlier years her torment of the chubby little redhead was little more than name calling and hair pulling, the sort of thing most kids grow out of.  But Sloane was different.

Sloane's bullying of Lauren took on a life all its own.  Even after she moved on to middle school, Sloane would still go out of her way to torture poor little Lauren.  And Lauren simply didn't have it in her to fight back. Sloane's tactics escalated through the years as she became more devious, more... creative.  Nasty notes written on bathroom walls or knocking books out of Lauren's hands were the least of it.  Full on psychological warfare had been waged on the country of Lauren's mind by the time Sloane had started high school.  

When Sloane's friends, or more accurately 'spies,' informed her that Lauren had her first period, she took it upon herself to sneak into the school at night and fill the poor girl's locker with water balloons, each nearly bursting with red paint.  When Lauren opened the flimsy metal door the next day, they spilled out onto the floor and exploded, staining the floor red and spraying the lower half of her body.  Lauren fled home in tears.  

Sloane had planned to skip her early classes at the high school to take in the event in person, but couldn't get there in time to see her handiwork.  Such a prank should have been appreciated by its creator, so she made Lauren pay for it the next day.  After school, she and two of her underlings cornered Lauren on the way home.  The other two girls held Lauren on the ground while Sloane burned little circles into Lauren's inner thigh with a cigarette she'd stolen from her mother's purse.  

"You keep leaking like that," Sloane mocked cruelly, "and I'm gonna have to cauterize your fat little pussy." 

With each burn of Lauren's thigh, she screamed out for help... but none would come.  Sloane would bring the end of the cancer stick as close to Lauren's vagina as possible, teasing the frightened girl with true pain.  Finally, Sloane decided to let her favorite little butterball loose.  She kicked a wave of gravel in Lauren's face and then spit a juicy wad of saliva in it as well.

"See ya tomorrow, Avalaurnch."

Sloane thrived in her cruelty.  By the time she reached high school, her reputation had preceded her.  Even the teachers seemed to shrink from her as they passed this mere child in the halls.  But the power she felt making Lauren's life miserable was... intoxicating.  There were others she liked to torment, sure, but no one gave her the satisfying rush she so craved like Lauren did.  Everything from Lauren's conservative attire, to the fantasy books she liked to read, to the very food she liked to eat... all were fair game.  The little chunky mouse of a girl just made it so easy.

So, when the pair's parents began dating, well... needless to say, neither was fond of the idea.  It all happened so fast, within six months they would be engaged and then married later that year.  The couple hardly seemed to share anything in common.  Lauren's father being a gentle and deeply religious man, while Sloane's mother embodied the entitled 'Karen' stereotype.  No one, especially the girls, understood it.

Sloane and Lauren had become forced siblings, and as much as she still made Lauren's life a living hell, the watchful eye of the adults made getting away with it much more difficult.  It didn't stop Sloane from anonymously creating a website full of embarrassing photos of her new stepsister though.  As for Lauren herself, living under the same roof as her tormentor meant that even her home was no longer a sanctuary from her perpetual misery.  She thought of taking her own life daily.

The greatest day of Lauren's life was the day Sloane left home for college.  As she entered high school, for the first time in her short existence, she could be free of the shame and fear that Sloane had perpetuated for so many years.  Four whole years of not having to look over her shoulder.  Lauren had spent so many years being defined by Sloane's bullying that, when she was finally gone, Lauren realized she didn't really know who she was.  The feeling was both liberating and intimidating at the same time.  Lauren had four whole years to find herself.  

But Sloane's shadow loomed large, like a ghost haunting Lauren's life.  Even if she wasn't being tormented anymore, the other kids still wanted nothing to do with her.  She lost weight... growing out of her baby fat, began wearing makeup, even attempting to put herself out there more to meet people.  Nothing worked.  It was as if Sloane's 'ghost' would take vengeance on anyone who treated Lauren with dignity.  Even the other kids she'd traumatized acted like Lauren didn't exist.

By the time it was Lauren's turn for college, Sloane had graduated and took a job with some upscale fashion design company in New York City.  Take one guess where Lauren was accepted to go to school...  Lauren's beyond perfect GPA was rewarded with a scholarship to NYU.  

The thought of even being in the same city with Sloane again made her her nervous enough.  Then their parents offered to help with Sloane's rent if she'd allow Lauren to live with her while attending school.  Lauren felt physically ill at the thought, but Sloane graciously accepted and actually seemed excited to live with Lauren.  Needless to say, Lauren was deathly suspicious.

Arriving in New York, Lauren was met by Sloane at the airport.  She leaned towards the passenger side of her grey Japanese sedan with a huge grin on her face... something Lauren wasn't sure she should find comforting or alarming.  After all, they were both adults now.  Maybe Sloane had matured a bit... maybe she'd grown out of her old games.  Lauren nervously smiled back with a crooked grin and stepped into the car.  

"You have no idea how good it feels to see a familiar face!" Sloane exclaimed.  "How the hell are ya?!"

"Um... fine I guess... how 'bout you, Sloane?"  Lauren answered politely.  She suddenly had an irrational urge to check the back seat for scuba gear in case Sloane decided to jerk the wheel off a bridge as a welcoming gesture.

"Doin' pretty damn well, little sister," Sloane replied with the enthusiasm of a southern salesman.  "Tell ya what though, there's so many people in this crazy city, and no one wants to acknowledge one another.  It's so ridiculously hard to meet people here, ya know?"

"Uh.. yeah... I guess so," Lauren stammered through her nervousness.  A comfortable car ride from the airport this would fail to be.

Sloane's apartment was small, two bedrooms, a living room and a kitchenette.  It still demanded in the low four figures a month for rent... New York City:  the modern template for inflated living costs and gentrification!  The place was decorated very modern.  Not a speck of dust, not an angle unrighted.  Sloane gave Lauren the mini tour and then surprised her, having unpacked Lauren's belongings from the moving van already.  She didn't have much, but it was an act of kindness that Lauren thought Sloane incapable of.  

"I... I... I don't know what to say... thank you, Sloane."  Lauren stuttered.

"Don't mention it, sis."  Sloane replied.

"Sis?  You... you've never called me 'sis' before," Lauren proclaimed, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah... I wanted to talk to you about that," Sloane began, "mom and your dad think I'm doing this for the money, but... well...," Sloane scratched her head, obviously nervous.  She'd been thinking about this moment all day... all month actually, and now that it was here, she was having trouble finding the words.  "I'm doing this for you, Lauren."

Lauren's jaw dropped and her mind struggled to process what it had just heard.  What was happening?  Who was this person and why did she have Sloane's face?  What was her angle?  Then, Sloane took Lauren's hand, something that sent chills through the young high school graduate's body and made her heart flutter.

"I'm... uh... ah, fuck... I'm a piece of shit, Lauren."  Sloane said, staring at the floor.  "I've done some serious soul searching over the last few years.  I learned a lot about myself in college, and I didn't like what I saw.  I've been in and out of therapy, trying to sort my shit out."  She looked Lauren dead in the face and admitted, "I've been a really shitty person and no one knows that better than you."

Lauren was speechless.  This couldn't be happening... what was she up to?  Was there a hidden camera somewhere?  Was there a dangling piano about to drop on her head?

"I can't imagine what it's been like for you... what I put you through.  I know I can't make up for years of what I did to you... but I'd like to try... if you'll let me.

Lauren looked deep and long into Sloane's face... and could see nothing but sincerity there.  Was it true?  The thought that if could be alone was enough to squeeze a single tear from her eye.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren... truly I am.  I don't expect you to forgive me, but just know that I would love nothing more than to be your sister."  Sloane leaned in slowly and then let go of Lauren's hand so that she could use both arms to lock Lauren in an embrace.

Lauren was trying desperately to control her emotions.  Her tears came freely, that she couldn't control, but to allow herself to just give in... that was much harder.  She knew this woman better than anyone after all.  But maybe Sloane had grown up, maybe she had changed... or maybe her games had just become more complex, more nuanced.  Lauren was awash with too many feelings at once, on top of being in an alien space within an alien city.

But somehow... her heart wanted this.  Deep down she wanted it to be true.  She never had any real friends, Sloane herself saw to that.  The feeling of having another person hugging her... it just felt so good, even if it was Sloane.  Lauren cautiously wrapped her arms around Sloan's waist, which just made the pretty blonde squeeze tighter.  

When Sloane finally released her grip on Lauren, she leaned back and revealed the most shocking thing of all... tears.  As many times as she'd made her cry, Lauren had never seen Sloane so much as shed a drop.  Could this be real, she thought... has she really changed?

Sloane tried to laugh away her emotions as she thumbed the tears from under her eyes.  "Sorry, I didn't mean to get so emotional, I just really want to make things right with you."

"I...," Lauren paused," I think I'd like that... sis."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sloane stood over Lauren with a lock of auburn hair she'd ripped from the battered woman's skull clenched in her fist.  Lauren didn't dare move.  She was curled up on the floor in the fetal position, still covering her face from Sloane's brutal attacks.  She couldn't even bring herself to look at the blonde monster towering above her.  Sloane knelt down and grabbed Lauren by the hair, raising her head enough that she could look her in the face.

"I've been as patient as I can be with you, sis," Sloane sneered, slightly slurring her speech in her drunken state.  "I've been polite... I've been stern... I've even been passive.  Nothing seems to penetrate that big ol' brain of yrrrrs... do I have yrrrr attention now?"

Through hear tear-smeared makeup and bruises, the fear on Lauren's face was enough of an answer.  

"Alright then.  I'm going out... and I expect thsssss place to be in immac-immac-u-late condition when I get home.  I don't care if you have to clean it with that little whore tongue of yrrrrs.  I don't know when I'll be back, an hour... maybe tomorrow morning if I get a piece of ass.  Either way... you should consider... haste.  Things rrr gonna change around here, little sister.  Mark my fucking words."

Sloane spit directly in Lauren's eye to punctuate her seriousness, then slammed her head back down in the hardwood.  She grabbed her keys from the counter and made towards the door, but before she left, she kicked Lauren square in the stomach with a look of such contentment on her face.  She tossed her keys into the air and caught them, then stumbled out the door as if nothing had happened.

Lauren couldn't bring herself to move, even after Sloane had long departed.  It wasn't just the physical pain that held her down, but emotional as well.  She had let Sloane in, grown to trust her even.  In the four years since Lauren had moved in with her, she felt like they'd actually grown close.  But this... this was far worse than anything Sloane had done to her in the past.  She stared into a small pool of her own drool and tears that had collected on the floor, wondering what to do next.

Then... an idea began to take hold.

She tried to ignore it... to shake it away, but it was just too good.  The thought actually gave her joy as she continued to bleed on the floor.  It would be risky... crazy... dangerous even.  Shit, she may even need to leave the country and change her name afterwards, but... it felt so right, so perfect.  Lauren wasn't the same sheepish person she was growing up... and Sloane would never make her feel this way again.  Before she left, Sloane informed Lauren that things were going to change around here.

She had no idea how right she was.

Lauren almost forgot about the pain as she sprung to her feet.  She snatched her own keys and purse from the countertop, slipped on her sandals and darted out the door to the lab.

End Part One

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Mon May 24, 2021 2:04 am

Hour Two - Old Habits

"Hi there, Shawn," Lauren said, smiling at the handsome night security guard as she walked through the glass doors of the facility.   

"Oh... uh... eevnin', Ms. Pine," he replied, surprised to see her there after dark.  "What brings you in so late?"

Lauren had caught the kindly young guard eyeing her on several occasions.  If he'd ever have askedher out she would have gladly accepted, but she herself was too timid to make the first move.  Until that night anyway.  Lauren felt invigorated with what she was planning, even confident.  As much as she didn't want to use Shawn, she needed him distracted.  She'd already released a couple of extra buttons at the top of her shirt before pushing through the doors.  

Shawn was looking at her alright, but more with concern than lust.  "My god, Ms. Pine... are you ok?"

Lauren caught of glimpse of herself in the mirrored wall behind the man.  She hadn't thought about what Sloane's thorough beating had left her looking like.  A black eye was starting to swell up, along with several other bruises on her face.  Her makeup was smeared like a Joker cosplayer.  Even her clothing was torn in several places. The fact that it was clearly something she’d wear to bed only made it look stranger.

"Do you need... can I get you some help Ms. Pine?"  The kindly guard asked as he reached for the phone receiver.

Lauren began to feel hotter, more nervous than she already was.  Still, she thought fast, a few bruises weren't going to derail her plan.  "Oh... nonononono," she laughed him off, "I was just in a bit of an accident earlier tonight is all.  Everything is fine.  And please, we've known each other for some time now... you can call me Lauren, you know."  She gave him a slight grin and pressed her breasts together a little with her arms.

Shawn didn't take the bait, but continued to stare, genuinely worried about her.  "You sure you're alright, Miss... I mean, Lauren?"

"Just a few bruises and rattled nerves is all," she tried to assure him.

Shawn paused for a moment and then set the receiver back down.  "Alright then, I guess... what brings you in so late?"

Lauren leaned over the edge of the security counter to make sure Shawn got a clear view of her heaving mounds, trying to look as much like a Hammer girl as possible.  "I'm an idiot," she said bopping the side of her head and smiling, "I left my phone in the lab today.  Can I just run up and grab it?"

"Sorry, but I'm not supposed to let anyone in the elevators after hours."

Lauren responded with the cutest pout she could muster, "pweeze mistow secuwity gwuawd man?"  Her pout evolved into a mischievous grin.  "It's Friday night and if I don't get it now, I'll have to wait till Monday."

Shawn tugged at his collar like a cartoon character.  "I really wish I could, but rules are rules."

Lauren picked up a business card off the counter and snatched a pen from Shawn's shirt pocket. She scribbled something down on its surface and then held it up for him to view.  "If you let me go up, you can have this," she teased.

"Oh yeah?"  Shawn replied as he crossed his arms over his chest, now grinning as much as Lauren was, "and what makes that so special?"

"My phone number," she replied, "but it won't do you much good if my phone is upstairs... ya dig?"

Shawn side-eyed her for a moment, and then relented, "fine, you have five minutes... but if anyone asks me about this, I'm telling them you held me at gunpoint," he joked.  

He reached for the card, but Lauren pulled it back... enjoying their little game more than she had expected.  She flipped the card around and wrapped it between her fingers like a magician before finally handing it over to Shawn.  Their fingers touched just slightly in the exchange, sending tingles down both of their necks.  It was the briefest of tastes, but this was the first time in her life that Lauren felt like she had control over any situation... and she liked it.  She looked him in the eyes for a few more seconds before he finally broke their mutual trance.

"Your five minutes starts now, Ms. Lauren," he informed her with a smile.

Lauren blew him a kiss and darted towards the elevators.  Shawn stared at the digits scribbled across the back of the card with pride, tapping it against his palm a few times before depositing it safely in his pocket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It'd been four years since Lauren had moved in with Sloane.  And to her credit, Sloane had been good on her word.  She had treated Lauren like the sister she never had.  The pair got along in ways Lauren never thought possible.  They'd get their hair and mani/pedis done together.  They ate dinner together almost every night that Sloane wasn't busy with an event of some kind.  Much to the surprise of both of them, they became very close friends.  

The only flashes of Sloane's former personality defects usually came when she was drunk.  As a part of the New York fashion scene, she spent many a night schmoozing with industry types at various events.  Often she'd return home inebriated and obnoxious.  It usually only resulted in little more than mild pranking at Lauren's expense.  Spraying her with water in her sleep, hiding her phone... immature, but harmless behavior.  

As time went on things began to escalate.  Sloane drank more and more, and not just socially.  Their kitchen trash can was often filled with wine bottles.  Lauren tried many times to confront Sloane about her drinking, but Sloane would insist she didn't have a problem.  The playful pranking began to disappear, giving way to more troubling behavior.  A temper that Lauren hadn't seen since her school days, and something she was all too familiar with.  

Sloane was also an obsessive neat freak, something that Lauren very much was not.  Who could blame her?  She was going to school full time, pre-med, and interning for a pharmaceutical company.  By the time she had a second to relax, keeping the apartment in the museum-quality state Sloane expected was the furthest thing from her mind.  And to her credit, Sloane tolerated Lauren's general messy nature... that is, unless she'd been drinking.  

It began when Lauren awoke to a crash in the middle of the night.  Her first instinct told her that they were being robbed.  Not knowing what to do and scared out of her mind, she peaked out of her door down the hallway towards the living room.  There she saw Sloane standing over Lauren's laptop with the neck of a broken wine bottle in her hand.  The rest of the bottle was shattered across the top of the computer.  Sloane was so inebriated she could barely stand.  

"Uh... Sloane... what the fuck do you think you're doing?"  Lauren asked as she cautiously approached, Sloane was still wielding a jagged piece of glass after all.

Sloane turned towards Lauren, barely able to keep her eyes open.  "Can't you keep yrrrr fucking shit in yrrrr own goddamn room!" She slurred like a seasoned barfly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Sloane?!  I need that for-," before Lauren could finish her thought, Sloane chucked the bottle neck at her, just missing her face.  

The glass shattered against the wall behind Lauren.  She looked back for a fraction of a second to see where it hit and then turned back to Sloane... only to find the drunk lunatic closing on her.  Lauren jumped back into her room and slammed the door shut.  She had to hold the knob and lean against the door to keep her enraged, drunken stepsister from getting in.  All she could think about is the hell Sloane had put her through in their youth... and what she might be capable of as an adult.

"You can't talk to me like that, yeeeoouu fucking loser!  Open this fucking door so I can kick your little bitch ass!"  Sloane screamed and carried on as she continued to ram the the barrier between her and Lauren with her entire body.

Lauren was petrified.  All she could do is stand her ground and hope Sloane would get tired... or even better, pass out.  She'd end up spending the night there, propped up against the door.  It was late morning when Lauren finally awoke to a gentle knocking above her head.  

"Lauren... sis?"

"Go away," Lauren replied.

"Lauren, please... what happened?"  Sloane pleaded.

"Fuck off, Sloane."

"Lauren?  I don't know what happened, the living room is destroyed.  Your computer is broken... I think someone broke in last night!"

Lauren stood up, absolutely furious.  She swung the door open and scowled at Sloane.  "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Sloane was crying and appeared genuinely afraid and confused by the scene around her.  She also couldn't figure out why Lauren was acting so cold towards her.  "Should we call the cops?"

"Yeah, let's do that, Sloane.  Maybe a day in jail might do you some good."

"What?  What are you talking about?!"  The pounding in Sloane's head from her crushing hangover only made the confusion worse.

"You did this, you fucking asshole!  You came home last night and trashed my stuff and then tried to hurt me!"

"Lauren?  Oh god... oh god... I don't remember... I'm so sorry... I-," Sloane tried to reach in to hug Lauren, but she backed away.

"You need to get a handle on your shit, Sloane.  You scared the living hell out of me last night.  I thought... I thought you were going to kill me."

Sloane broke down completely, burying her face in her hands.  "I'm so sorry, Lauren," she sobbed.  "I don't know what to do... please... help me!"

Lauren's resentment melted away in an instant, even as badly as she wanted to hold onto it.  Sloane was suffering in some way she didn't understand.  As much as Sloane would have exploited the situation in the past if their roles were reversed, Lauren was not that sort of person.  She pulled Sloane close and begrudgingly wrapped her arms around her.  Sloane couldn't bring herself to even look Lauren in the face.

"The drinking, Sloane... the drinking has to stop.  After all the years we've known each other, I've grown to care about you more than I ever thought possible.  You've grown so much as a person... but when you drink, you just become the same monster that terrorized me as a child again.  I can't go through that, Sloane, and I won't let you put me through it again."

Sloane just continued to sob and chant apologies into Lauren's chest.  When she could finally bring herself to look at Lauren, she pushed her away gently and walked into the living room.  "I have to go," is all she said.  She slipped last nights heels on and charged out the door.

"What the fuck?" Lauren asked herself.  The contempt for Sloane returned as she assessed the damage of her computer.  The screen was completely shattered and bits of glass were scattered all over the keyboard, coffee table, and floor.  Sticky wine residue had leaked into the keys.  "What the fuck am I gonna do now?  The bitch couldn't even stick around long enough to help clean this shit up."

The damage was too severe, her laptop was a total loss.  Lauren wiped its wreckage off as best as she could and then set it on the kitchen counter.  She proceeded to sweep up the broken glass and then wiped everything down with wet towels.  She knew she could annoy Sloane by being a bit of a slob sometimes, but this was completely uncalled for.  

She felt a sharp pain in her big toe... a tiny piece of glass that had evaded her.  Hoping on one foot, Lauren made her way to the bathroom to retrieve some tweezers... cursing Sloane's name the entire way.  After removing the offending shard and applying a bandaid, Lauren went back to bed.  Sleeping against the door didn't exactly make for a restful night after all.

Lauren slept for maybe another hour and a half before she woke to yet another gentle knock on her door.  She rolled over from her side to see Sloane standing in the doorway, a box containing a brand new laptop in her arms.

"I... I wasn't sure what you needed so I just got the most expensive one," Sloane said, trying to keep her voice from quivering.

Lauren sat up, genuinely taken aback.  "Uh... yeah... it's fantastic.  Can you afford this, Sloane?"

"I'm not worried about that.  If I have to eat ramen noodles for a year, it's worth it."

"Sloane, I don't know if-"

"Please, take it," Sloane pleaded as she began to cry again.

"Yeah... yes, ok.  Thank you, Sloane," Lauren said as she stood up to accept her gift.

"And don't worry about the hard drive on the other one.  They said they could transfer the data onto this one at the store on Monday.  It's already set up, just take it in... I'm paying for it, too."

Lauren stared at the box in her hands, "I really don't know what to say... thank you, Sloane."

"You don't have to thank me, sis... I fucked up real bad.  And why did you clean up my mess?  I was going to do that when I got back."

"I don't know... you just took off, I didn't know what was going on."

"I didn't know what to do either.  I just needed to get out.  I need to find some way to try and make it up to you."

Lauren set the box down and hugged her stepsister.  "I don't know what's going on with you, Sloane, but I want to help.  You just have to want it, too."

"I do, Lauren, really."

As it turns out, Sloane was in way over her head at her job.  The sheer amount of work that she was doing was taking a heavy toll on her.  Her boss was constantly on her case and the hours were dominating her life.  All the events she was expected to attend, which seemed so fun and exciting at the beginning, had become exhausting and tedious.  The bottle was the only thing offering her a chance to relax... to sleep.  It was in those moments when she was near blacking out that the 'old Sloane' began to take hold.  Like a hidden, or suppressed personality trying to claw its way back into dominance.

The following month or so remained pleasantly uneventful.  Sloane didn't quit cold turkey... she really couldn't at this point.  But she was limiting herself to a single glass of wine a night instead of finishing the bottle, which was definitely progress.  Lauren was as supportive as she could be, although the demands of school and her internship limited how much time she could spend with her stepsister.  Sloane was no different.  Her job kept her busy almost constantly with their fall line about to debut, and the urge to drink only made it harder.

Which brings us to the events of the evening in question.  It was late, Lauren was working on a paper in the dark, the pale blue glow of her new laptop lighting her from below.  She was sitting on the couch in the living room in her pajamas with her socked feet up on the coffee table.  She was blissfully unaware of the tornado that was about to drop into the apartment.

Sloane burst through the door like a gunfighter into a saloon, a bottle of red wine clutched in her fist and streaks of mascara trailing down her cheeks.  She stumbled through the entry and set the bottle down on the counter, trying several times to click the kitchen light on before she successfully targeted the switch.

"Oh Sloane, no... why?" Lauren asked, feeling her stomach sink in disappointment.

Sloane spun around, a forced smile gracing her sad clown-like visage.  She threw her arms in the air and laughed, "well... I got fired today!"  She grabbed the bottle in a swiping motion and gulped down several mouthfuls.  "Evrrrything I've done... all the wrrrk I put in... all the hours I've spent trying to make those fucking people happy... it means nothing... it's all fucking bullshit."

Lauren closed her laptop and tossed it aside, "oh fuck... Sloane... I'm so sorry... is there anything I can do for you?" She wanted to comfort Sloane, but knew damn well the volcano could erupt at any moment.

Sloane tried to adjust her vision, the only thing she could focus on was Lauren's feet on her coffee table.  "Whah... whah thuh fuck rrr you doin'?  Fuckin'... fuckin' bitch."

Alarms went off in Lauren's head.  She wanted to run, but was too scared to move... afraid any sudden movement might make this Sloane-shaped predator charge.  "Sloane, wait... I just-."

The crash of Sloane's wine bottle against the wall stopped Lauren mid-thought.  She didn't move.  She didn't speak.  She just waited for Sloane's next move.

Sloane walked around the kitchen bar and into the living room.  She was so drunk she could barely keep her balance on her heels.  She approached Lauren slowly, partly because she could barely walk, but mostly because she wanted to intimidate her.  She stopped between the couch and the coffee table and kicked Lauren under the legs as hard as she could, nearly falling down in the process.

"I... let you... stay hrrrr... you just do whatevrrrr you want.  You leave yer... shit ALL OVER THE PLACE,’ she suddenly shouted mid sentence.  "You can't even keep... your filthy... fucking... feet... off muuhhh fucking coffee table."  Sloane leaned over Lauren, slamming her hand against the wall behind her. Their faces so close they could almost kiss.  The smell of cheap wine on Sloane's breath wafted into Lauren's face.

Lauren was terrified.  She didn't know what to do, or where she could hide.  Sloane had her, and at that moment she could do whatever she wanted with Lauren.  Sloane stood back up straight... or as straight as her condition allowed, glaring down at Lauren with contempt.  She began to walk away, towards her bedroom.  Lauren let out a sigh of relief... but then Sloane spun back around and punched her in the side of the head.

Lauren didn't know what had hit her.  A white flash before her eyes and she found herself laying on the couch.  A rough tug at her hair sent her falling forward into the glass coffee table, shattering it upon impact.  If Sloane was just getting warmed up, the destruction of her prized furniture sent her over the edge.

"Now look whuh you done... fuckin' cunt!"

She grabbed Lauren by the hair again and dragged her into the open floor.  Kicking one leg over Lauren's body, she straddled her dazed stepsister and sat down hard on her stomach, knocking the wind out of Lauren's lungs.  Then the onslaught of well manicured fists began.  Lauren tried to shield her face, but Sloane would rip her arms away and continue pummeling her.  She laughed maniacally as Lauren cried out, begging her to stop.

Even in her drunken state, something gave Sloane clarity... some might call it joy... in what she was doing to Lauren.  Her endorphins and adrenaline almost overshadowing the effects of the alcohol into a new high she hadn't ever experienced... and oh how she relished it.  She left the apartment that night, craving a one night stand for desert.  The stumbling had faded.  Her mind was sharp for being so drunk.  Her human punching bag had given Sloane purpose again, something she thought she'd given up.  Something deep down from long ago that made her feel superior to everyone else.  Something no cunt boss or weak little stepsister could take away.

Oh, but a good fuck... that would indeed be the icing on the cake.

Lauren darted out the elevator door, then down a long corridor to the lab entrance.  She swiped her ID badge across the scanner and the door buzzed open.  

She knew just where to go, taking no time at all... the refrigeration chamber.  It was about the size of a garden shed, housing what she came for.  What she was risking her entire future for really.

Things had become that desperate.

She extracted a tray, sealed in a stainless steel canister.  One of many that lined the walls.  She chose this one in particular because it was the oldest, and the unused specimens were destroyed after three weeks.  She set the tray down on the counter, removed a glass slide from the drawer and extracted a small yellow and red globule from the tray.  She placed it on the slide and covered it with another.  After returning the tray to the canister, she deposited the slide in her purse and bolted back out the door. 

"Fuck... that's it... I'm a fucking criminal...  I'm going to prison... I fucking know it," she said to herself, shaking nervously as she rode the elevator back down.  Breathing heavily, she continued to try and convince herself otherwise, "they won't know it's gone.  They won't.  As long as Shawn doesn't tell them I was here, no one will even think to check the cameras.  They'll never know it's gone."

The elevator door opened and Lauren rushed towards the front entrance.  She waved her phone at Shawn and mouthed the words 'thank you' as she pushed through the doors.  A text immediately dinged her phone. "Oh fuck," she thought, freezing in place, "they know... I'm caught."  The text was from a number she didn't recognize.  Feeling sick to her stomach, she read the message...

Just making sure you didn't 
Give me a fake number ;-)

It was from Shawn.  She breathed a sigh of relief and looked back through the glass doors.  Shawn was smiling at her and gave her a single wave.

Thanks again Shawn <3

So when can I take you out?

How about we wait a week to 
                                               see how I've healed up.  I 
                                               wouldn't want people to get 
                                               ideas, ya know? Lol

Lauren pointed to her black eye and tilted her head with a grin.

Yeah... good call lol
Good night Lauren

Good night Shawn, and seriously
                                              Thank you thank you thank you!

Lauren put her phone away and rushed to the nearest all night grocery store.

End Part Two

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Tue May 25, 2021 1:59 am

Hour Three - The Levinson Experiments

After stops at two different grocery stores, Lauren had everything she needed to execute her crazy scheme.  She bought bleach and acetone, one from each separate store as not to raise suspicions that she was, in fact, making homemade chloroform.  It would take nearly an hour to mix properly, so she wasted no time once she got home.

She set up her "operating room" in Sloane's bedroom, as good a place as any to perform the simple operation, while she waited.  She ignored the broken glass and wine stain on the wall... this time Sloane was going to clean it up her goddamn self.  All there was left to do is wait.  She shut off the lights and sat quietly in the dark.

Lauren's mind spun in circles, a constant tug of war of wanting to carry out her plan and equally wanting to toss the slide in the trash.  In just three hours time she'd gone from a simple college student to desperate criminal.  This was extreme, even for what Sloane had done to her.  This was crazy.  Had she lost her mind?  Had Sloane's mental deterioration triggered some kind of psychosis within herself?  Even just sitting there alone, under the cover of darkness, Lauren's heart pounded like a sprinter's.

It wasn't much longer before the clumsy, drunken fumbling of keys against the hallway side of the door announced that it was time to set things in motion.  Sloane must have come up short in the pick-up department.  Lauren dabbed her homemade chloroform into a rag, praying to god it wouldn't kill the girl.  She silently slipped behind the door, just as Sloane about fell inside trying to open it.  The inebriated blonde regained her balance and tried to find the light switch.

Lauren was so afraid she thought she might have a heart attack right there.  She tried to control her breathing, to no avail.  Sloane slammed the door behind her, still trying to find the elusive switch.  Lauren, about ready to give up altogether, mustered up one last jolt of adrenaline and leapt at Sloane from behind, stuffing the rag into her mouth and holding it in place.  She wrapped her free arm around Sloane as she tried to break free.  In mere seconds Sloane lost consciousness and dropped face first onto the floor.  

Lauren stood over her, absolutely stunned by what she had done... what she herself was capable of.  "Oh god... what did I do?!  What have I done?!  Sloane!"  She dropped to the floor at Sloane's side, beside herself with the fear that she very well could have just killed her stepsister.  She slapped Sloane's face a couple of times before feeling for a pulse.  

It was there... Sloane was still very much alive.

Lauren sat back relieved, wiping the tears from her bruised and battered face.  She sat silently next to Sloane for a time before finally struggling to her feet on wobbly knees.  "I guess there's no going back now."  

She grabbed Sloane by an arm and dragged her into the bedroom...

Lauren hadn't even applied to RenLabs for her internship, they vetted her.  Her grades were remarkable and one of her professors had connections.  Early on she mostly did remedial nurse work in experimental drug trials, but one of the doctors, Dr. Levinson, took a shine to Lauren.  He had lost his daughter to cancer, and something about Lauren reminded him of her.  He took the young woman under his wing and introduced her to the fourth floor, where the real experimental shit went down.  Stuff that was years out from trials and often towed the line of being ethical.  It was highly uncommon for an intern to be invited to join such work, a testament to Lauren's intelligence.

Dr. Levinson was the head of the company's bioengineering division, and the project he was working on had the potential to literally change the world.  He assured Lauren that whenever she finished school that she had a job waiting for her at RenLabs.   So impressed was he with her work that he eventually let her in on the grand picture.  Until then, things had remained compartmentalized and she really had no idea what she was working on.  When he finally let her into the main testing area, she was completely taken back by the scope of what they were doing.

Inside the lab there were several work stations all centered around a large tank filled with some kind of thick yellow fluid.  It was very bright and everything within was white in color.  The oddest thing was the pen filled with chickens clucking away in the far corner.  Lauren didn't know what to make of it all.

"What... exactly... is this, Doctor?"  She asked.

"Oh trust me, Lauren my dear, you're about to find out," he replied.  He turned to one of his associates and informed him they were good to go with a slight nod.  

The associate, an older balding man with thick glasses, made an announcement to the team that it was time to begin, "commence with phase one, test number 0213."

A large metal claw lowered from the ceiling and snatched one of the chickens from the open top of the pen.  It raised back up, slid along a track and then dumped the frightened bird into the central glass vat with a splash.  Lauren chuckled a little at the sight, but felt quickly ashamed and tried to cover her mouth.

"What's so funny?"  Doctor Levinson asked.

"Oh... uh... sorry, it just looks like a giant claw machine is all.  I didn't mean to laugh," she said looking to the ground in embarrassment.

The doctor thought about it for a moment and let a sharp laugh himself, "you're right, I can't believe I've never noticed it before!  Ha!"

Lauren instantly felt relieved.  Being asked to witness an experiment like this was an honor and she'd hate to think she screwed up such an opportunity.

The bird flopped and splashed around inside the tank for a few moments before it finally quieted down.  The doctor put his hand on the shoulder of another colleague seated at the nearest computer, "commence phase two."

The man at the computer typed in several lines of code and then dramatically hit execute.  Lauren looked up from his computer screen to the bird, which was now astoundingly growing inside the tank.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

The chicken continued to enlarge until it was about the size of a pony.  The first associate signaled a stop to the process.  "Commence phase three."

The robot arm returned, unfolded longer claws and then lifted the dripping hen from the tank, depositing it in an empty pen on the other side.  A door opened against the wall and the giant chicken walked inside where it could be further studied by another group of scientists.

"Fuck me...," Lauren whispered to herself in a daze.

"Impressive, isn't it?"  Dr. Levinson beamed.

Lauren shook herself free of her trance and stared wide eyed at the doctor.  "What was that?  What exactly are you doing here, doctor?"

"Follow me, Ms. Pine."  The Doctor gestured her towards another door where they could observe the testing of the giant fowl.  The pair sat down at an observation table where he laid out the project to Lauren.

"Essentially, Lauren, we're here to solve hunger.  With this process we'll be able to feed millions.  Imagine it!  A single bird, or cow, eventually even vegetables... feeding hundreds.  There'll be no more need for poultry farms to carry thousands of birds, and as a welcome byproduct, there will be a reduction in the mass spread of deadly pandemics by not having so many animals crowded together in close proximity."  He held her hands in his, not as a romantic gesture, but because of his excitement.  "Once perfected this will change the world Lauren, and you'll be apart of it... what do you think?"

"I don't know what to say, doctor... thank you for including me in this."  Lauren broke away from his eyes for a moment to observe the chicken.  "How did you do this?"

"With this."  The doctor set a glass slide down on the table and slid it towards Lauren.

She picked it up and held the strange looking specimen up to the light.  It was yellow and red, somewhat gelatinous... unremarkable looking really.  "What is this?"

"It's a bio-mechanical cell.  The fusion of organic material and mechanics... the world's first.  We can produce thousands of them... and cheaply."

Lauren slid the slide back towards the doctor.  "How does it work?"

"We make an incision at the base of the neck and insert the cell into the subject.  It sends out feelers, making its way into certain areas of the brain... mainly the pituitary gland.  The cell then takes control, allowing us to manipulate the gland at a chemical level."

"It's incredible, doctor.  I'm still truly stunned by it all.  What exactly is the tank for?  Some kind of catalyst?"

"Sort of, you can't increase a subject's size without increasing its mass.  The bio-gel actually soaks into the subject as it grows.  It's mainly made up of water, with a few vitamins and minerals added in, just like most living things."

Lauren paused for a second, realizing something that made her shiver.  "If you can control a subject's size, does that mean you can make them smaller as well?"

The glow suddenly faded from the doctor's face.  "Unfortunately, that's the other side of this, my dear."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of our funding is coming from the federal government.  They're hoping to use the technology to house more inmates in our overcrowded prison system."

Lauren cocked her head back, "Jesus Christ, doctor... that's a little dystopian, don't you think?"

"I'm not happy about it either, but without their money we couldn't proceed... we wouldn't have come near this far in fact."  The man's demeanor shifted back to excitement like a flick of a switch, " but think of how it'll reduce shipping costs!  One could almost mail an entire cow, only to grow it to the size of a truck once it arrived!"

Lauren shook her head and let out a disgusted laugh, "instead of putting money towards solving the problems that lead to crime and poverty, they're trying to figure out how to stuff more bad eggs into a basket."

"It's very American, isn't it?"  The Doctor replied.  "But I truly believe in what we're doing here, my dear.  Maybe if people aren't going hungry, there won't be as much of a need for shrinking inmates.  Maybe we can move forward as a society in ways we've never had the chance to before."

"Right, but if this technology is mass producible, what's to keep the wrong people from using it?  Making people disappear for example?  I don't even want to think about what else."

"If one person wants another gone, they're gonna find some way to do it, Ms. Pine... whether it's by shrinking them or with a bullet to the head," the doctor replied.  "Does that mean we should outlaw guns as well?"

"Some would argue yes," Lauren answered.  She continued, "is the technology adaptable?"

"What do you mean?"

"Say a party programmed it to fire every time someone, say, thought poorly of the government... or the military... or the police... or more likely, a corporation?  It's attached to the brain isn't it?  It could be used as some kind of, I don't know... social engineering tool."

"Now who's being dystopian?"  The doctor chuckled as he patted her on the back with a smile.  "Lighten up, will ya!"

The doctor lightly shook Lauren by her shoulders, a gesture of familiarity her own father had done many times.  She really did admire Dr. Levinson, even saw him as another father figure, but the implications of what he was doing were too big to be so passive about it.

"Look, with every new technology there will be those who use it to exploit others," he began, "the question then becomes whether or not the benefits outweigh the negatives... and in our case, I'm convinced they do.  This is why I want people like you on the project, Lauren.  I need people to see things from all angles so we can find ways to produce the best possible product... to catch things I may overlook.  We 'mad scientists' tend to get fixated on the end goal!"  The doctor chuckled yet again.  He put his arm around Lauren's neck and smiled, "if this company didn't require at least a masters degree, I'd hire you on the spot, Lauren.  But trust me, your value here is still extremely high... even if it's just for college credit."

"Of course I want to be a part of this, it's all too incredible not to... I just can't help but worry about what kind of Pandora's box we may be opening up here."

Sloane lay face down on her bed.  Lauren had fresh, clean towels laid out under her neck to catch any blood that may flow from the illegal surgery she was about to perform.  She took a deep breath and lowered her scalpel towards a freshly shaven spot at the base of Sloane's skull.  She cut deep enough to find bone, trails of blood poured over both sides of Sloane's neck which Lauren tried to contain with gauze from her med kit.  She removed the glass slide from her purse and then extracted the bio-cell with a dropper.  She hovered the tip over the opening in Sloane's neck... and squeezed.

As she'd seen happen countless times in the lab, the A.I. within the cell was designed to seek out the brain like a manufactured parasite.  It disappeared into the tiny pool of blood and proceeded towards its target at the base of the brain.  Lauren quickly sutured the opening and then checked Sloane's vitals.  Her pulse was strong and her breathing, normal.  Lauren sat back into Sloane's bedside chair and wiped the sweat from her brow... instantly regretting what she had just done.

Lauren sat with Sloane to monitor her for several hours until she couldn't stay awake any longer.  She walked across the hall and fell exhausted into her own bed.   Before she passed out, she hoped all this would be worth it... and prayed that it would work.

End Part Three

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed May 26, 2021 2:40 am

Day One - Therapy

9:23am 

Even after the previous night's events, Lauren was still the first out of bed.  Her grogginess was only amplified by her aching muscles and face... the first time she'd really allowed herself to feel the effects of Sloane's drunken tantrum.  She cautiously crawled out of bed and headed out of her bedroom towards the bathroom to relieve herself.  When finished, Lauren stood in front of the mirror, examining the damage.  

Bruises lined her arms and face.  Her left eye had nearly swollen shut and stung at the slightest touch. Her abdomen, her legs... nothing was spared by Sloane.  Whatever regret Lauren had felt from her drastic measures had taken a back seat.  Now... now she was eager to see if it worked.  Sloane would have the distinction of being the first human test subject for the bio-cell, to no one's knowledge but Lauren herself... and hopefully, soon to Sloane's.

Sloane's hangover was particularly nasty that morning.  The pain seemed to make its way down her neck, something she'd never experienced before.  It would be quite some time before she could even bring herself to get up.  But the smell of fresh coffee brewing from the kitchen beckoned her out of bed.  She stumbled slightly as she put some weight on her legs.  She had to use the walls to brace herself as she walked down the short hallway.  As she made her way into the living room, she could see Lauren sitting at the counter bar in her nightwear. Her back was to Sloane, sipping a cup of coffee and picking at a bowl of corn flakes.

"Ungh..mornin', sis... mind if I have a cup?"  Sloane asked through a yawn.

"Help yourself," Lauren replied without turning around.

There was something troubling in Lauren's tone of voice that caught Sloane off guard.  She walked into the kitchenette and poured herself a cup.  When she finally turned to face Lauren, she dropped her mug in shock, shattering it on the floor. 

"Oh my god, Lauren... what the fuck happened?"  Sloane cupped her hands over her mouth.

Lauren glanced upwards from the bowl with absolute contempt for her stepsister... and without needing to say a word, Sloane got the message.  Tears began to pour down Sloane's face, knowing she was to blame.   Lauren felt the slightest tinge of guilt for what she had done to Sloane in retaliation, but the rage she felt as she realized the woman didn't even remember what she”d done to her was stronger.  She took a sip of her coffee and then stared back down into her cereal.  Sloane ran into her room and slammed the door, catching a glimpse of the wreckage of the coffee table on her way.  She felt so filled with shame that she couldn't bring even herself to be seen by her battered sister.  

Lauren just grinned and finished her breakfast.

When done, Lauren pulled out her laptop and began typing in code.  She synced her computer to Sloane's bio-chip easily.  She then tuned the chip to react to the release catecholamines, increased heart rate, and the heightened levels of adrenaline that come with a state of anger. The entry registered as a success and she closed her laptop.  She kicked her feet up on couch and finally relaxed with the knowledge that if Sloane ever became angry with her again, she was going to fucking pay for it.

It wasn't until late afternoon that Sloane finally slinked out of her room.  She peaked around the corner to find Lauren spread out on the couch, watching some dry British period drama.  "Lauren?  I'm so so so sorry.  I promise you, this will never happen again."

"I know it won't," Lauren replied with a confidence and certainty in her voice that Sloane had never heard before.  Lauren didn't even look up from her computer.

Sloane walked into the kitchenette and began to sweep up the broken pieces of the coffee mug.  She sprayed down the floor and then went to work cleaning up the bottle she'd tossed at the far wall.  She kept stealing looks at Lauren, who refused to acknowledge her.  Sloane wiped down the wall until only the dent made from the impact remained.

"Make sure you get this shit cleaned up.  I don't want to be picking glass out of my feet again," Lauren said, pointing to the broken coffee table.  Again, she didn't even look up from her program to address Sloane.  As much as she didn't actually want to anger Sloane, her natural scientific curiosity was thirsty to see if her efforts would have the desired effect.  Sloane always wanted to be the center of attention and Lauren knew if she didn't give it to her, even in this situation, it would elicit a reaction.  'For science,' she thought to herself, amusedly.

Sloane bent over on her hands and knees to clean the glass up from the hardwood.  Again, she kept looking to Lauren for some kind of approval, some kind of redemption that her stepsister held hostage.  Tears began to fall again and she shot up to her feet.

"Please... Lauren... can you just look at me?  I'm so sorry, just please talk to me!"

Lauren casually paused her program and then made sure Sloane could see all of her battered face.  She gazed down at the glass spread across the floor and then back to Sloane.  "It doesn't look like you're done to me."  

Sloane's face turned red with a mixture of rage and shame... 

...and then it happened.  

Lauren witnessed it out of the corner of her eye as Sloane became visibly shaky.  The tall blonde raised an arm to her head, feeling faint.  She broke into a heavy sweat... 

...and shrank.  

It wasn't much, but she actually got smaller.  Sloane was sweating so badly that moisture began to pool up on the floor at her feet.  Her entire body was like a sponge being squeezed.  Lauren's heart jumped in excitement, but she maintained her composure.

"What's wrong Sloane?  You don't look so good," she said tauntingly.

"I... I don't know... I feel dizzy."

"Maybe you're not over your hangover yet."   Lauren said sarcastically.

"Shut up!  This isn't funny... something's wrong!"  No sooner had she shouted at Lauren that Sloane dropped a few more inches.  Her clothes were soaked against her skin and the pool at her feet continued to grow.

"You're making quite a mess, sis.  Maybe you should grab some towels from the closet," Lauren said, continuing to press Sloane further.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!  Something's happening to me and you're just making fun-," that's when it hit Sloane like a ton of bricks, even as she continued to dwindle.  "YOU... you did something to me!"

Sloane pointed her finger accusingly at Lauren, who returned Sloane's indictment with a simple grin.  She set her laptop aside and stood up.  Sloane was so dizzy and so angry that she didn't register exactly what was happening until she found herself staring upwards at her previously shorter sister.  Somehow, she'd lost nearly an entire foot of height.

"What the fuck?!  Lauren?  What did you do?!"  Sloane's shrinking ceased, fear having  momentarily replaced her rage.

Lauren scratched her chin inquisitively, "hmmmm, no effects resulting from a strong fear response," she thought out loud, "I can work with that."

Sloane made a move towards her sister, but stepped on a shard of glass.  "Oh fuck!" She screamed, shrinking a little more.  She tried to take the weight off her cut sole, only to slip in the ever growing pool around her feet.  She landed hard on her ass.  She lashed out again, shrinking even more.

Lauren squatted down and offered Sloane a hand, which the shrinking blonde slapped away, causing her to dwindle even more.

"What... the fuck... did you do to me, Lauren!"  Sloane uttered through her rage, still shrinking... the world still spinning.  Her soaked clothes had already began to sag on her frame, feeling heavier with each passing moment.

Lauren stood back up and went to the hallway closet, returning with a stack of towels.  She set them down around Sloane as the liquid being shed from her stepsister threatened to soak through the floorboards.  She positioned herself as she had before, squatted in front of, or rather over Sloane.

"Haven't you figured this out yet?  This is a crash course in anger management, sis," Lauren said, feigning a look of concern on her face.

"What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking cunt?!  What did you do to me?!"

"I gave you a little incentive to stay calm is all.  I put something in your head that makes you shrink every time you get angry.  Think of yourself as Thorndike's cat."

Sloane's reduction halted once again, her fear overtaking her anger.  It all seemed so impossible, yet here she was in her ever growing clothes, being towered over by her stepsister.  "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Thorndike's cat.  Please don't tell me you're that dense, sis," Lauren teased.  Just that was enough to make Sloane shrink again.  "Since you apparently didn't bother to pay attention in your high school psychology class, I'll explain it to you.  Thorndike was a scientist who used positive and negative stimuli to get a cat to learn how to escape a maze more quickly.  It's called operant conditioning... or in short, Sloane... there are now consequences to your actions."

"That's sick... you... you're fucking crazy!"  More of Sloane absorbed into the terrycloth surrounding her.

Lauren leaned into Sloane's face, letting her take in just how much larger she was now.  "Look at my face, Sloane.  Look at it!  Look at the scratches and cuts on my body.  Look at the fucking bruises.  There's more you can't see, sis," Lauren added, tapping a finger on the side of her head.  "Those ones are much older."

"Oh, poor little Lumpy Lauren!  You're fucking doing this to me because I was mean to you in elementary school?!  Fuck you, Lauren!"  Sloane shank more and more.

Lauren grabbed Sloane by her damp shirt and pulled her towards her face, "maybe you need a closer look, sis.  I'm doing this because you beat the shit out of me and then spit in my face.  You're right though, the past is the past, and I'd hoped we'd moved on from all that.  But last night you showed me you're still the same little asshole you've always been... the drinking just shows your true colors."

Lauren shoved Sloane back to the ground and stood up straight, placing her fists on her hips and showing Sloane just how much the tides had changed.  Sloane was no longer angry, but scared shitless.  She didn't know who this version of Lauren was, but deep down... she knew she was responsible for creating her.  She dropped her head and sobbed in a pool of her own liquified mass... and Lauren just stared down at her in triumph.

"But why, Lauren?  Why this?  This is insane," Sloane cried.

"You still don't get it, sis," Lauren replied, "I'm not doing this to you, YOU are.  Again, all I did is give you incentive to control yourself.  You're a danger to yourself and you're drinking has made you a danger to me.  All you have to do is chill the fuck out and the shrinking will stop.  Look, it already has."

Sloane looked at her hands for a moment and then stood up.  As soon as she did her sweatpants and panties dropped to the floor, leaving only her wet, oversized t-shirt to cover her nakedness.  She found herself staring eye-level with Lauren's stomach.  She'd lost nearly a third of her height, a view of another adult she hadn't seen since she was a child.  Sloane hung her head for a moment, but then darted towards the counter.  Her phone! If she could just get to her phone she could call the cops.  Lauren caught on quick, and in just a couple of steps, she had Sloane's phone dangling above the shrunken blonde like she was playing keep away.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think so.  I've risked too much for you to fuck this up now Sloane.  Don't you fucking get that I'm doing this for your own good?  I'm trying to help you!"

"Help me?!  Ha!  You fucking psycho!  Look at me! I'm a fucking freak!  You're going to prison when someone finds out!"  The familiar wave of dizziness hit Sloane and she felt the floor expand under her feet.  Lauren's slightly exposed navel was now above her head.

"Maybe so, sis, but at the rate you're going, I don't think there'll be much left for anyone to find."

That jab did it... a simple thought providing instant sobriety.  If she couldn't control herself, she could quite possibly shrink out of existence... and Lauren might just be crazy enough to let it happen.  Sloane dropped to her knees and began sobbing into her palms.  Lauren tried to resist the urge to sympathize, but she wasn't a monster.  She really did care for Sloane, and in her own warped way, was genuinely trying to help her.  She knelt down next to Sloane and placed a hand on her damp little shoulder.  Sloane recoiled, but knew she had to keep calm or risk losing more of herself.

"Good Sloane, you wanted to scream at me just then, but you didn't because of negative stimuli.  That's Thorndike's cat."  Lauren smiled, and then shoved Sloane to the ground, returning to her spot on the couch.  "If you try to scream for help from the neighbors, I WILL tie and gag you, understand?"

Sloane gave her no response.

"I asked you a question, Sloane.  I expect you to answer," Lauren sternly said without looking up from her laptop.

Sloane felt her blood begin to boil again, followed by another bout of shrinking.  She closed her eyes and tried to breath.  She choked down her pride and her tears flowed freely, "Yes, Lauren."

"Good... now finish cleaning this shit up."

Sloane knew Lauren was trying to push her buttons, to teach her a twisted lesson, but years of hotheaded behavior couldn't be washed away in a single afternoon.  She tried to resist her emotions, but shrank again anyway.  This time her body's compression squeezed her bladder to its tipping point.  The urge to pee had grown through the entire ordeal, but she was ignored it... by then it was too late.  Urine rushed out from between her outstretched legs and began soaking into the towels.  Sloane pissed herself before she even had a chance to stop it, and Lauren had seen it.   

"Jesus Christ, Sloane!  Did you just piss on your spotless floors?"  Lauren’s voice dripped with sarcasm.  "Better scamper on over to the bathroom and clean yourself up.  Might want to take care of the back end too while you're at it," she chuckled to herself.

The thought of potentially shitting herself sent Sloane on a dead run towards the bathroom, leaving little wet child-sized footprints in her wake.  Seeing the toilet at about half of her original height felt surreal.  It took a bit of extra effort not to fall right in and her feet dangled off of the floor.  As Sloane relieved herself, she tried to process what was happening to her.  She continued breathing deeply to calm herself down, the thought of shrinking further sending chills through her soaking wet body.  

When she finished her numero two-oh, Sloane slipped out of her soaked night shirt and kicked it aside.  She dug through her hamper, now coming up to just under her breasts, and threw the plain white shirt she'd worn the day before over herself.  On any other day it would have been tight and form fitting, but now it draped past her knees and hung off her shoulder.  She slicked her short, blonde hair back and reluctantly returned to the living room.

Lauren was still sitting on the couch, pretending to be too engrossed in her show to notice Sloane.  Sloane herself didn't know what to do, so she just stood at the end of the couch staring at Lauren with tears pouring out of her eyes.  Lauren finally acknowledged Sloane after a few agonizing minutes, "what are you looking at me for?  This mess isn't going to clean itself up."

Again, Sloane had to close her eyes and take a deep breath.  She opened them and took a quick look at Lauren... then to the door... and back to Lauren.  She wondered if she could make a break for it.  Lauren caught her eyeing an exit and squinted.

"If you try to take off, you're gonna be sorry, sis," she warned.  "And don't think you'll have a chance to do it tomorrow either.  I called school and work already.  I told them we had a death in the family and that I needed the week off.  So get ready, 'cause we've got all week to work this out.  Now get to work."

Sloane began sobbing yet again.  She sulked off to the kitchen to retrieve the broom and dustpan.  She tried the broom first, but the handle was much taller than her now and it was a little awkward for her to use.

"Use the pan brush," Lauren barked.

Sloane picked up the dust pan and its brush and then began to clean up the remains of the coffee table.  She cried and shivered the entire time.  Lauren kept tabs out of the corner of her eye.  Seeing Sloane looking so small and broken, crawling on the floor like a dog... something swelled inside her.  Having sudden power over someone who'd always had it over her... it felt new... and weirdly exciting.  No wonder Sloane had tormented her for so long.

When Sloane had finished cleaning up every last shard of glass, Lauren instructed her to finish cleaning up the wet floor where she’d lost so much height.  The shrunken woman begrudgingly did as told then carried the heavy wet towels to the hamper.  When finished with that task, she patiently waited at the end of the couch, expecting another chore from her enormous sister.

Lauren, seeing that Sloane had done an excellent job on the floor, slid her legs back to make room for the petite blonde on the couch.  "Have a seat, sis... I think you've earned a quick break."

Sloane hesitated for a moment, worried that this was some kind of trick.  She cautiously pulled herself up onto the couch, which was no easy task at her new size.  Lauren chuckled a little at the sight of her stepsister's struggles to climb onto a simple sofa cushion like a declawed cat.  Sloane fell back into the seat as soon as she was up.  She was so small now that she couldn't see Lauren's face behind the open laptop.  She was glad for the rest, but it really only gave her chance to soak in what was happening... and how much larger everything looked.

Lauren purposefully ignored Sloane for a time.  She enjoyed the feeling of making the very air around them feel uncomfortable and heavy.  Then she had another idea.  She slowly stretched out her legs and brought her feet down in Sloane's lap.  Sloane didn't know what to do, Lauren's now enormous bare feet had her pinned in place.  Just one was nearly as long as her entire torso.  Their weight and strength were almost more than her little legs could bear.

"You probably don't remember because you were so blind drunk last night, but you kicked me in the legs when you saw my feet on the coffee table... see the lovely bruises you left on the back of my leg?"  Lauren peaked around the side of the screen with a sly gin and raised eyebrow.  "Since we no longer have a coffee table, as you felt the need to smash it with my face, you don't mind if I rest my feet here... do you?"

Sloane tried to put the pain of Lauren's heels grinding into her lap out of her mind.  But Lauren just kept staring at her with that same smug look on her face, pressing her heels harder into Sloane's legs.  You could cut the tension in the air with a knife.

"You see that little scar on my big toe, Sloane?"  Lauren asked.

Sloane gulped and then replied, "y-yes..."

"Do you know what that's from?" Lauren continued.

"Uh... no... um... should I?"

"That's from cutting myself on a piece of broken wine bottle from the last time you Hulked-out" Lauren informed her.  The irony and humor of anger's effects on the fictional Dr. Banner having the opposite on Sloane was clearly not lost on this budding mad scientist.

"Uh... oh... I'm... I'm... sorry," Sloane stammered.  A new creeping sense of dread begin to take hold in her brain.

Lauren closed her laptop and looked directly into Sloane's frightened little eyes.  "Don't you think you owe it an apology?"

"I... I thought I just did?"

"No no no... you apologized to me, not my toe.  Go on... tell it you're sorry."

"You want me to talk to your foot?" Sloane asked confused.  She could feel the anger beginning to warm inside again.

"Go ahead... make it believe you," Lauren prodded.  Her crooked grin starting to spread across her face.

Sloane looked at the enormous toe, feeling ridiculous, and reluctantly asked for its forgiveness, "please forgive me... I'm sorry for what I did... could you find it in your...  FUCK!"  Enough was enough, Sloane turned to Lauren and shouted at her, "for fuck sakes, Lauren this is stupid!"

Sloane knew instantly she'd fucked up.  The dizzy feeling returned and Lauren's foot grew slightly in her lap, now easily as long if not longer than her torso.  Her fresh shirt dampened again from sweat which also began to soak into the couch.

"Tsk tsk," Lauren began, "just look at that, sis.  You're gonna ruin your beautiful, expensive sofa.  All because you couldn't just lower yourself to truly apologize to my poor tootsies.  Try again... and get creative this time."

"Wha... what do you mean?" A terrified Sloane asked.

"For starters, you can start rubbing them."

"I'M NOT RUBBING YOUR NASTY FEET!"  Sloane clasped her hand to her mouth, but it was too late.  She dropped again, and Lauren's toes came up to her chin.

Lauren said nothing, only a slight tilt of her head was enough to get Sloane frantically working.  Sloane rubbed her tiny hands against the soft flesh of Lauren's sole.  She worked her fingers through the wrinkles in her arch, eliciting giggles from Lauren at the other end of the couch.

"You're doing a fine job, sis... but I need you to really get into it.  Put some elbow grease into it.  And don't forget the toes, now."

Sloane took a deep breath, trying to fight against the rage bubbling in her gut.  She ground her fists into the balls of Lauren's foot, pressing as hard as she could.  She rubbed each of Lauren's toes, giving every one individualized attention.  On top of cleaning the floor and this task, Sloane was exhausted by the time Lauren announced she was finished... with that foot anyway.

Lauren flipped her ankles around and told Sloane to begin on the other foot.  Sloane didn't get angry this time, she was too tired and broken for that.  Instead, she just begged, "please Lauren, I'm exhausted, can I-"

Lauren shoved her toes into Sloane's face, giggling as she did so.  "If you're too tired to use your hands, sis... then you can use your mouth.  Go on then... clean my dirty little piggies."

Sloane was bawling her eyes out at this point.  She opened her mouth wide, gasping for air under the pressure of Lauren's gigantic sole.  The now giant redhead kept pressing the tiny woman further into the back of the sofa, pushing her toes inside her open mouth until Sloane gave up and stuck out her tongue.  Between the sickening smell and the salty, vinegary taste of Lauren's skin, Sloane felt like she was going to vomit.

Lauren held her foot in place until she could feel Sloane's little tongue begin to work its way along the bottoms of her toes.  She laughed wildly at the pleasant tickling sensation.  "Ha!  Uh huh... in-between..."

Her toes became moistened, and not just from Sloane's saliva, but her tears as well.  She leaned back and closed her eyes, loving the sensation of having Sloane lapping at her foot like a dog.

"You're doing such a fine job on that one, sis," Lauren taunted, "I think the other foot is jealous of the attention you're showing this one and didn't show it.  I think when you're done with this foot you should show these other toes the affection you owe them."  

Lauren wiggled her other foot in front of Sloane's view and Sloane cried freely as she continued licking and swallowing Lauren's foot sweat.  This was so cruel... why was Lauren doing this to her?  Was she really so awful that she deserved this?  Her mind reeled with fear and deepening sadness... but not anger.  No, she couldn't afford that.  She didn't know it yet, but her inability to control her temper had reduced her to a little more than two and a half feet tall.  If she shrank much more, escape could be impossible.

"Mmmmm," Lauren moaned, "this is nice... thank you, Sloane.  You're impressing me... and my little toesies, with just how sorry you are.  I can't wait for you to show me how you're going to impress me tomorrow..."

End Part Four

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Thu May 27, 2021 4:02 am

Day Two - Breaking Through

Eleven days later... 

Sloane waited as patiently as she could for Lauren to emerge from the restroom.  She sat on her knees with her hands clasped behind her back.  The feeling of her knees grinding into the hardwood was getting increasingly painful the longer she had to wait. The sound of the squeaking shower head signaled that Lauren was about done.  She'd only have to wait for her massive pseudo-sibling to get dressed.  It was both a relieving and agonizing feeling, knowing that soon she would be allowed to move, but with the growing pain, it still seemed so far away.

It was the first day for this particular test, having to be sure she was awake before Lauren... ready to serve at her feet as soon as the towering redhead walked into the living room.  At least she'd taken a shower first this time, for which Sloane was deeply grateful.  Every day since she began to shrink, Lauren had made her worship her lower extremities first thing in the morning.  She'd have to choke down the little bits of dirt that stuck to Lauren's soles throughout the previous day, then Lauren would shower immediately afterwards as if to humiliate Sloane more.

Sloane loathed her new life.  Everything that was happening was frightening and unfair.  She'd been reduced to Lauren's little footslave... a pet to be used and abused as her owner saw fit.  And Sloane had no choice but to endure it.  She had to suck in every instinct she had to fight back, to scream and bitch and carry on.  She was far too small now to stand a chance against her enormous sister anyway.  She wasn't even permitted to wear clothing, as if anything she owned would fit her at this point.  Nothing at least, with the exception of one article... which in itself was just another way for Lauren to dehumanize her.

To her credit, Sloane had only lost about a foot of height since the first night.  She took Lauren's cruel tests as they came, and forced herself to get through each.  It was on Wednesday when Lauren had returned after a couple of hours that she lost that precious foot.  The monument of woman walked through the door with a large (to Sloane anyway) cardboard box under her arm and a plastic bag in the other.  Lauren set the bag on the counter.

Sloane was laying on the couch, recovering from her morning of tending to Lauren's feet when her stepsister came through the door.  She had no idea what Lauren had bought, but it couldn't be anything other than a new means to make her feel small.  The mischievous look on Lauren's face only confirmed it.

"And what do you think you're doing, pet?"  Lauren asked, crossing her arms across her chest.  

Sloane had been gifted her new nickname the previous day, and like everything else, it was designed to push her further down and test her resolve.  She took it like anything else Lauren threw at her... zen-like, with closed eyes and controlled breathing.  At that moment though, she had no idea what Lauren was talking about.

"I... I... don't know?" Sloane stuttered.

Lauren closed in on her fast and shoved Sloane off the couch and onto the floor with a thud.  Sloane looked up at Lauren with terror in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did... please don't hurt me!"  She screamed at the much larger woman towering over her.  She shielded her face from any further attack from Lauren.

Lauren just stood over Sloane and wagged her finger, "bad girl!  Bad Sloane!  No pets on the furniture!"  

Sloane couldn't believe it... did this really just happen?  Did Lauren really see her this way now, or was this just another test?  The burning rage grew deep down inside her, but she had to suppress it.  She had to.  

Sloane crawled on her hands and knees towards Lauren's sandaled foot and began kissing her toes in a bid for forgiveness.  'My god,' she thought, 'have I really sunk this low?'

"Good girl," Lauren cooed.  "I'm not mad at you, but you have to learn your place, pet.  I have a few things to help you with that..."

As Sloane continued to kiss Lauren's toes, Lauren reached into the bag on the counter and began to lower its contents.  She pulled her foot away from Sloane and placed a pair of stainless steel bowls in front of her, each with Sloane's name personalized on them.

Lauren stood up straight and proudly smiled down on her tiny stepsister, "well, does my little pet like her fancy new food bowls?  What do you say?"  Lauren placed her hands on her hips waiting for an answer.

Sloane wanted to scream at Lauren more than anything, to tear her apart, to remind her of the loser she is and always was.  But she bit her tongue and filled her lungs with cool, calming air.  She looked up to Lauren's face high above her and thanked Lauren, feeling sick as she did.

"Such a good little pet you're becoming,"  Lauren said, feeling truly pleased with Sloane's progress.  She leaned down and stroked Sloane's hair a few times before standing back up.  "I got you something else..."

Lauren returned to the box and removed its contents... a plastic, gated pet carrier, complete with handle.

"Look, pet... your new home!"

That was it, Sloane couldn't contain her rage any more.  She stood up from her knees and called Lauren every name in the book, and with each passing minute, Sloane dwindled.  By the time her rage and the dizziness subsided, she only stood about a foot and a half tall.  Lauren was even more of a titan to her now and Sloane sobered with fear.  She hadn't even noticed that the shrinking process had voided her bladder again, her urine mixing with the usual pool of liquid discharge that had been purged from her body.  

Lauren reigned above Sloane with mock contempt, ready to further her training.  "Naughty Sloane, no no no no!"  She scolded while shaking a finger at her miniature stepsister.  "Look at the mess you've made!  Looks like we'll have to house break you."

"The fuck...," Sloane gasped.

Lauren reached over to the counter to retrieve a magazine that had been sitting there for some time.  She rolled it up in her hands and then began to tap it on her palm.

"No... please... Lauren... don't hit me!"  Sloane screamed and then turned on her heels to run.  She  immediately tripped over her own legs and fell forward.  There wasn't enough time to regather herself before the giant magazine came down hard on her ass with a whack.  The searing pain it left behind was indescribable, with each blow that followed worse than the previous.

"Bad girl!" Lauren chanted, bringing the magazine down to punctuate each repetition. "Bad bad bad bad bad bad."

Sloane was left blubbering face down on the floor, her tears and dripping saliva forming a stream beneath her face.  Her reddening ass stung too much to move.

"Get up," Lauren barked.  "We're not done.  On your feet."

Sloane looked back and up towards Lauren, pleading desperately with her eyes.  She saw no compassion, no reprieve in Lauren's.  Only the slow, frightening rhythm of the magazine smacking Lauren's palm.  Sloane hoisted herself to her knees, nearly collapsing from pain in the process.  "Lauren... please..."

"Go to your mess, Pet," Lauren ordered, pointing at the puddle near her foot with the magazine.  "Now!"

Sloane hesitated for but a moment, only to be met with the loud crack of the magazine coming down hard on Lauren's hand.  She crawled to the edge of the puddle and awaited Lauren's instructions.

"I can't have my pet pissing in the house, Sloane.  If you can't control yourself I'll have to train you like a dog." With a single raised eyebrow, Lauren asked her crestfallen sister, "and do you know how you teach a dog not to piss in the house, my pet?"

Sloane shook her head nervously, knowing she wasn't going to like what was coming.  In a flash, Lauren bent down and pinched Sloane's head between her thumb and forefinger.  She forced Sloane's head to the floor, slamming her face into the disgusting puddle.  Sloane accidentally swallowed a mouthful of her own fluids as she struggled to get free.  She kicked and flailed, splashing her liquified mass around as Lauren held her in place effortlessly.  

"You have to rub their noses in it," Lauren informed her.  

The following day, Lauren went back to the pet store to purchase a litter box.

After the events of that day, Sloane was fully ready to comply.  She realized that Lauren's cruelty could surpass even her own and she was far less capable of fighting back than Lauren ever was.  This was years of suppression having built up and being released.  Lauren may have thought she was trying to help Sloane initially, but this had evolved into something else... something far more frightening.  As demoralized as she felt, Sloane knew she had to comply... her life may very well depend on it.

The long days with Lauren were incredibly awkward for Sloane.  Unless she was being forced to serve at the giant woman's feet, Lauren would generally just ignore Sloane's presence altogether.  Unbeknownst to the terrified little woman, this was yet another tactic of Lauren's.  She wanted to force Sloane to wallow in her newfound vulnerability.  It also forced her sweat out her dependence on alcohol, cold fucking turkey.

Lauren kept her promise to Shawn and went out to dinner with him that Saturday.  Her black eye and bruising had gone down enough that she could passably mask them with makeup.  The pair had a lovely time and made plans to go out again the following weekend.  Shawn was quite the charmer and Lauren was quite smitten with him. They’d texted each other daily during Lauren’s hiatus from school.

Sloane was, of course, left home.  Trapped inside the cramped pet carrier with a cute little heart shaped lock on the outside.  She was curled up on a towel, the only comfort that Lauren had allowed her.  From Lauren's perspective, it just made for easier cleanup in case Sloane shrank some more.  The tiny woman cried, just as she had every night for days now.  A pink cat collar, the only article of clothing she was now required to wear, itched at her neck and made it difficult to sleep.  The DTs from going a week without alcohol were no picnic either.

Lauren returned to class that following Monday.  She left Sloane alone in the cage with no food or water, another of her growing laundry list of ways to break her miniature stepsister.  This one was mostly practical.  She would be at school all day and then at the lab afterward, she didn't have time to come home and let Sloane out to relieve her bladder.  It proved to be a torturous day for both women; Sloane for obvious reasons, but Lauren found it hard to focus thinking about the miniature woman locked up at home... and new ways to make her life a living hell.

She thought she could restore Sloane's size at any time, not that she was about to let Sloane know that.  That very day at the lab though, Lauren overheard Doctor Levinson discussing with another project head about the problems with older bio-chips.  It seemed that if a chip went uninstalled before it's expiration was up, it became nearly impossible to restore mass to any subject.  This in turn was the only thing holding them back from human trials and mass distribution to the prison system.

Lauren gasped.  Had she actually doomed Sloane to a life as a tiny secret pet?  The news may have surprised her, but Lauren didn't feel much guilt about it.  In fact, she felt some kind of relief knowing that she wouldn't have to bring her games with Sloane to an end.  The thought even seemed to excite her... her childhood bully, reduced to nothing but a household pet for the rest of her life.  Lauren felt warm and tugged at the collar of her lab coat.  As distracted as she may have been before, now it was all she could think about.

Lauren returned home that night and tossed her keys on the counter.  She pretended to look for a snack in the fridge, rifled through the cupboards... anything to make Sloane suffer just a bit longer.  Sloane clung to the gate, desperately wanting to be let out of her cramped enclosure.  Eventually, Lauren removed her shoes and left them by the door, then approached the cage on the far side of the room agonizingly slowly.  The key to Sloane's entrapment was sitting on top of the carrier, just out of reach enough to taunt her further.  Lauren opened the lock and unlatched the gate.  She expected Sloane to immediately greet her tired bare feet, but instead the tiny blonde took off on a dead run towards the counter and fell at her bowl, gulping down handfuls of room temperature water.

"Uh-uh," Lauren scorned, "pets don't use their hands to drink from, only for pleasing their owners."

Sloane avoided making eye contact with her giant sister and just did as she was told.  She got down on all fours and began lapping up water like a dog with her face in the bowl.  She had to fight the urge to start crying again.

"I think you forgot something, pet...," Lauren's voice suddenly boomed from high above.  She was standing directly behind her tiny captive, but leaned over enough so Sloane could view her face from below.  Sloane turned around to find Lauren's enormous feet waiting behind her, the heel of one foot resting on the other.  "You forgot to properly greet me, silly!"

Sloane wiped the water dripping from her chin across her wrist and dived right in.   She kissed and licked Lauren's feet from toes to ankle, running her tongue along the tendons, just as she knew Lauren wanted.  The task was already unbearable, but after a long day such as Lauren's, it was so much worse.  The smell, the sweat, the heat.  She could have easily thrown up, if there was anything in her stomach to purge, but Sloane knew it would only be met with more punishment.

"Good girl, Sloane," Lauren beamed down like a pleased god, "but you should have greeted my tired dogs as soon as the cage door opened... and for that, you'll go without eating tonight."

Sloane didn't halt her work, but the tears she'd been fighting now moistened the top of Lauren's foot as much as her saliva.  Lauren allowed Sloane to continue for a few more minutes and then casually kicked her aside.

"That's enough for now, you can finish after I get my pajamas on," and with that, the ginger giantess disappeared down the hallway into her room.  Her head peaked out from the door frame just enough to catch Sloane spread out and sobbing on the floor.  A satisfied grin spread across her face, knowing just how close she was to breaking Sloane's will.  "Oh Pet?"  She called out down the hallway.  Sloane looked up, awaiting the latest orders from her drill sergeant.  "I want you on your knees at the end of the couch, ready to finish what you started when I come back... understand?"  Lauren's curly red locks disappeared into her room again.

Sloane stood up as instructed and sulked towards the couch.  It wasn't long before her massive sister returned wearing a white tank top and a pair of loose fitting sweatpants.  She plopped herself down on the couch and crossed her feet at the ankles in front of Sloane.

"Well," Lauren asked, "what are you waiting for?"

Hours went by as Lauren typed away at her homework while Sloane tongue-bathed her feet until her mouth was dry and her jaw was sore.  Lauren, finally ready for bed, pulled her feet away from an exhausted Sloane and hovered over her sister. 

"You've done very well tonight, my pet," Lauren complimented, accompanied by a few gentle strokes of Sloane's hair.  "I think a reward is in order."

Sloane hesitated, not sure if this meant a reward for her or for Lauren.  Lauren stood up and crossed the floor to the kitchen.  She removed a box of Coco-Puffs from the cereal cabinet and extracted a single chocolatey puff, then returned to the tiny blonde kneeling obediently on the floor.  She leaned down and delicately placed the dry little ball in Sloane's open palms.  Lauren stroked her hair a couple times more, and for the first time, Sloane felt pleasant tingles run down her neck at her sister's touch.  She held the chocolate puff to her chest and looked back up at Lauren.

"Th-thank you," she stammered.  Sloane felt more confused than ever.  What was happening to her?  Was she really as grateful for this piece of cereal as she felt, or was she just happy not to be getting tortured?  Anything felt better than having the aftertaste of Lauren's skin in her mouth, I suppose.

"Positive reinforcement is just as important as negative in training a dog, my little pet," Lauren explained, scratching Sloane on the back of the neck.  "Tell ya what... if you're a good girl, I won't lock you in the cage tomorrow while I'm gone.  You can be free to roam the apartment at will, as long as you promise not to try and escape."

Sloane didn't say anything at first, so Lauren squatted down in front of her.  "I trust you won't try to escape, right?  It was one thing when you were only half your original height, but now... well, the only thing you're lookin' down on is a Barbie doll.  This is New York City, Sloane.  Even if you resent me for my techniques, can you really say your odds are better with the weirdos out there?"

Sloane hadn't thought about it until just then, and it killed her to admit it, but Lauren was right.  She'd endured Lauren's "training" so far, but what if she ran into a genuine sicko?  Sloane looked to the ground, feeling defeated. That's when Lauren lifted Sloane's head back up with a single curled finger so they could see eye to eye.

"From now on you'll answer me when I speak to you, understand?"  Lauren's tone was firm, but not bitter, as though she were instructing a child.  

"Yes, Lauren," Sloane answered.  

Lauren felt a slight rush from Sloane's sudden submissiveness.  She felt proud that her methods seemed to be working, not thinking for a second about what they might be doing to her own mind.  If alcohol had been the vice that brought Sloane to this moment, then power was the drug slowly taking hold of Lauren.

Lauren held Sloane's chin under her finger and repeated herself, "do you promise to be a good little pet if I let you roam free?  You promise to stay off the furniture and not make any little messes for me to clean up?  Do you promise to be ready to greet me properly when I get home tomorrow?"

Tears rolled out of Sloane's eyes, her will to fight back hanging by a thread.  "Y-yes, Lauren."

Lauren scratched the underside of Sloane's chin and smiled at her obedient little pet.  A simple, even kind gesture, but to Sloane it felt like Lauren was literally scratching more of her humanity away.

"That's a good girl."  Lauren stood back to her full height, lording it over Sloane once again.  She turned down the hallway towards her room but stopped for a moment, placing her hand on the corner of the wall.  "I expect you to be up before me, sis.  I'm gonna need some attention before school."

"Yes, Lauren," Sloane sobbed.

Lauren's grin was hidden from Sloane with her back to the tiny woman.  She had one last instruction for her, "oh... and Sloane, from now on... if you're going to use my name, make sure the word 'mistress' precedes it."  And with that, Lauren disappeared into her room for the night.

Sloane didn't answer her, she was doubled over in tears, too emotionally overwhelmed to speak.  She screamed and clawed at the back of her neck, ripping the stitching surrounding the surgical scar in an irrational attempt to dig out the implant.  All it resulted in was another drop in stature.

Neither woman slept very well that night.  Sloane because she was too afraid to sleep longer than her 'mistress'; but Lauren... Lauren had an idea that kept swimming around in her head.  An idea that kept her from shutting her brain off for hours.  It'd only been a week and a half, but Sloane had progressed faster than she could have ever hoped.  

But this test, somehow Lauren knew that it would either force Sloane into absolute submission... or... she'd literally disappear under the weight of her own uncontrollable emotions.  For some reason, the thought of either result gave Lauren goosebumps.

So we find ourselves again on the morning in question.  Sloane on her knees in the center of the living room, her legs falling asleep beneath her.  Lauren finishing up in the restroom.  The air thick with humidity from the shower's steam... 

...and anticipation.

The bathroom door opened, filling the dark hallway with yellow light.  A warm fog followed it.  Lauren emerged wearing nothing but a purple towel wrapped around her torso, her curly locks taking on a deeper magenta after washing.  She didn't head straight to her room though, much to Sloane's surprise, but straight into the living room.  She hovered above Sloane for a moment and then sat down gracefully on the sofa.  She crossed her legs in front of her and placed both of her hands on her knee.  She leaned down slightly... her eyes and Sloane's not yet leaving the other's.  Lauren wiggled her toes in front of Sloane and waited silently, a satisfied grin gracing her face.

Sloane took this as her signal to begin working on the giant foot so she crawled on all fours, trying to ignore the pins and needles attacking her legs.  But just as she reached Lauren's foot, the giant redhead lifted it just out of Sloane's reach.  Lauren lifted her head slightly as well so she could look down her nose at her stepsister.  Sloane looked at Lauren with bewilderment.

"Though I do appreciate your eagerness to taste my little toes, Sloane... you did not ask permission to touch your mistress."

The game had begun...

Sloane had done so well to choke back her rage, but this one got her close.  She closed her eyes and clenched her fists.  "May I kiss your feet?"  She groaned.

"May-I-kiss-your-feet, what?"  Asked Lauren.

Sloane gritted her teeth, "may I kiss your feet, Mistress Lauren?"

Lauren giggled a little and then sat back in her seat.  "No you may not, pet.  But thank you for asking."  

An uncomfortable pause befell the room, as each waited for the others next move.  Sloane caved first.

"I don't understand... I thought... I thought you wanted me to "serve" you this morning," Sloane asked, making little quotation gestures with her tiny fingers.

"Oh you still are, but my feet don't need to be pampered until after I get home tonight.  No one needs a foot rub before work, silly pet."

"I... uh... I still don't understand... Mistress Lauren," Sloane stammered out of fear, remembering this time to address Lauren as she wished.

Lauren didn't respond.  She just sat there for a moment, making Sloane suffer just a tad longer.  Then... she pinched a corner of the towel at her breast and opened it fully, revealing her pale, statuesque body to the tiny woman.  She pulled the towel from around her and dropped it on the floor next to the shrunken blonde.  Slowly... she uncrossed her legs and spread the smooth, milky white stems apart... showing all of herself to her captive audience.  Sloane fell backwards in response, jaw agape.

"Did you know I'm still a virgin, Sloane?"  Lauren asked calmly.  Sloane, still in shock, didn't answer.  "I asked you a question, Sloane.  You WILL answer your mistress."

Sloane suddenly dropped back into her body at the sound of Lauren's raised voice.  "N-no, Mistress Lauren."

"And do you know why that is, my pet?"

"No, Mistress."

Lauren leaned forward again to get a good look at Sloane's terrified face.  She rested her chin on her bent wrist confidently.  "Do you remember the names you used to call me in school, Sloane?"

For the first time, Sloane looked away towards the ground.  "I... I don't recall, Mistress."

"Oh please, sure you do... 'Lumpy Lauren'... 'Lauren Lardass'... 'Avalaurnch.'  I'll hand it to ya, that last one was creative," Lauren teasingly chuckled.

Sloane sank, feeling even smaller than she already was... at that moment she really did want to disappear.  "I'm sorry, Lau... Mistress.  I didn't know what it was doing to you.  I was just a stupid kid."

"You knew exactly what you were doing, Sloane... just as I know what I'm doing now.  You did it because you could, just as I am doing this to you because I can."  Lauren leaned back in the seat again.  She spread her arms across the back of the couch, tapping her fingers on the fabric.  "Even after you left, those names... the things you did to me... they followed me through the rest of school.  Even with you gone, I was still Lumpy Lauren.” 

“I finally grew out of my baby fat and started running.  I even developed an eating disorder, bulimia actually.  I couldn't keep anything I ate down if I wanted to... and people still called me 'Lauren Lardass'."

"Lauren... I..."

"I ended up in the hospital, Sloane."

"Oh... oh my god... Lauren... I had no idea."

"That's because I begged our parents not to tell you about it... I knew it'd just be more ammunition for you.  But I got through it... it took a long time though.  I worked out properly and ate right.  I was fit as a fiddle... and yet no guy wanted anything to do with me because of the picture you painted in their minds.  Even now, in college, I feel self conscious.  Shawn is the first man I've ever been on a date with, Sloane."

"Lauren... I don't know what to say... I-"

"You forget your place again, pet.  I will not be so forgiving next time."

"Mistress Lauren... please... I'm sorry... tell me what I can do to make it up to you."

"You ARE going to make it up to me. You're going to give me the affection...," Lauren paused for dramatic effect, "the orgasm I've been denied for so many years."

"What?!  You can't be serious?!"  Sloane belted out.  A rush of dizziness swept her mind and she shrunk once again.  "What the hell is wrong with you... you fucking psycho!"

"You promised me you wouldn't make a mess today, pet...," Lauren calmly stated.

"Fuck you, Lauren!  You've lost your goddamn mind!"  More and more of Sloane melted away as she continued to dwindle.  At that moment she was standing just over a foot tall.

"Be very careful right now, Sloane.  If you make yourself too small, it'll just be that much easier to stuff you inside me."

Lauren's words made Sloane recoil in horror, causing her to slip in her own runoff.  She fell hard on her ass, but it didn't stop her from pleading with Lauren.  "Please, Lauren... Mistress Lauren... whatever, don't make me do this.  I beg you!"  

Sloane turned over on her hands and knees, crawled through the little puddle of discharge on the floor, and threw herself at Lauren's feet, begging for mercy.  She kissed and licked and rubbed at Lauren's foot, praying it will be enough to spare her from the alternative.  Then, a massive hand descended and wrapped its long fingers around her torso.  The floor fell away fast and Sloane found herself deposited between Lauren's open thighs... her thirsty sex presented in all its glory.  The little ginger triangle of pubic hair above may as well have been a neon arrow directing Sloane to act.

Sloane threw herself over Lauren's thigh and continued to plead with the enormous woman.  "Please... Mistress, I know I've been horrible to you... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness...  but I beg you, please don't make me do this!  You can't just blame me for everything that's gone wrong in your life!  For Christ's sake, we're sisters!"

"Ha!  Only because a sheet of paper somewhere says so.  Nice try playing that card though... sis."

"But I've tried, Mistress.  I've tried so hard to be better.  I'm not that person anymore!"

"Let me ask you this, pet...," Lauren hypothesized, "say agents arrive at the home of an escaped Nazi war criminal.  He's old, can barely walk, doesn't really even know what's happening to him.  He may have changed a lot in the eighty years since the war, in fact I'm sure he has.  He may even regret his role in all of it... but is that man not still guilty of his crimes?  Should he not pay for the suffering of so many others?"

"Are you really comparing yourself to a death camp victim, you crazy bitch?!"  Sloane had to steady herself as another bout of shrinking hit her, feeling Lauren's leg slide outwards as it grew beneath her.

Lauren shook her head with disappointment.  "You're still not getting it, Sloane.  You beat the living shit out of me, and all I get is 'sorry.'  You kicked me in the stomach while I pleaded for you to stop.  You spit in my face, Sloane..."

"...and this is what it looks like when I spit in yours."

Sloane was left speechless, searching for the right combination of words that could free her from the inevitable.  They would evade her.  This person before her was a stranger, she didn't even speak like Lauren.  If this was the version of her stepsister that'd been hidden for so long, Sloane knew that she was responsible for creating her.

"Do you know what it's like not to have friends, Sloane?  Do you know what it's like to pine for any kind of human companionship?  To hate yourself because of what someone else has done to you?  You robbed me of a childhood.  And now... now you're going to make up for it."  Lauren leaned back and gazed down her nose yet again.  "You now have permission to please your mistress, pet."

Sloane slid her arms from Lauren's thigh and peered down at the awaiting sex.  Lauren's skin was nearly flawless, with the exception of a dozen or so circular scars adorning her inner thigh.  Sloane recognized her doing instantly and turned away in shame.  

Lauren's immense fingers aggressively took hold of Lauren's tiny head and spun it back to face the music.  "What'sah matter, Sloane?  Aren't you proud of your work?  It's your arrangement, your 'vision' after all," Lauren continued to taunt.  "I can't take a shower... a piss... or even touch myself without thinking about you, Sloane.  I'll always have your mark on me."  

Lauren, feeling more dominant than she ever had in her life, let out a sigh.  Her sarcastic, taunting tone suddenly switched to complete seriousness.  She removed her grip on Sloane's skull and instead held her extended index finger over her vagina.

"Think of it this way, Sloane... you've marked that spot as yours... like a dog pissing on a tree.  This is your territory now, you've made your claim... and it's time you exploited its riches."  Lauren removed her hovering digit and returned her outstretched arms to the back of the couch.  "I'm growing tired of feeling like I need to explain myself... a master shouldn't have to justify their intentions to a lowly pet."

Sloane broke down completely, howling and pulling at her own hair in frustration.  She knelt down, placed both of her outstretched hands on Lauren's flower petals and kneaded at them with her palms.  Holding both arms extended as far as she could, Sloane closed her eyes... turned her head away... and massaged Lauren's vulva with all the disgust associated with unclogging a drain.  Lauren allowed it for a short time, but then pulled a spit take.

"Ppppppfffftttthahahahaha.... you can do better than that, Sloane," Lauren cackled.  "If my big... bad... pussy offends you so much, I'll gladly make my asshole available to you instead if you like," she suggested, speaking to Sloane like a baby.

Sloane bent over, gripped the back of her head and cried out... her head almost close enough to graze Lauren's prepuce.  She felt like she was going mad in her own personal hell.

Lauren loomed over Sloane one last time to watch her stepsister finally give in...  "You keep saying you're sorry, sis.  But I think you're just sorry that you're no longer top dog... just... a dog.  As usual, the only person you're concerned with is yourself.  I'm here to tell you that actions speak much louder than words."  Lauren checked the clock and realized that there were only forty five more minutes before she had to leave for class.  "And if your actions don't make me cum before I have to leave, you're gonna find out what it's like to go two full days without food and water inside your little cage instead of just one."  Lauren leaned back and waited, spreading her arms across the back of the sofa again.  She looked majestic, more confident than she ever had in her life.

Sloane's crying turned to screaming as she launched herself at Lauren's gash.  She felt disoriented for a moment as she shrank a little more.  Her body's discharge absorbed into the couch and moistened Lauren's lips.

Lauren tilted her head back and shut her eyes, soaking in the sensation of Sloane's body rubbing against her most sensitive of places.  "Mmmmmm... what a wonderful idea, Sloane... lubing yourself up before taking the plunge," mocked the giantess.

Sloane forced her arms inside of Lauren's minge, working them in and out and along the roof.  The deep rumbling and moans coming from above proved that her efforts were working.  The tears pouring down her face never ceased through the entire ordeal.

"Good, girl... more... faster... use your whole body, Sloane," Lauren cooed.

Sloane responded by thrusting her shoulder into the pink crease and forcing her torso along it.  Lauren's back arched in response, her legs expanding and closing... her pelvis thrusting forward and back.  Sloane began to worry she might get crushed under Lauren's greedy undulations.

"More...," Lauren moaned, "look at me, Sloane... look into my eyes."

The morning sun caught the glint of Sloane's tear soaked cheeks as her upturned eyes met Lauren's.

"Your mouth... my clit... now."

Sloane closed her eyes and took her mistress's button into her mouth.

"No... look at me.. you WILL look me in the eye until you've finished your job.  Now suck."

Sloane lapped at Lauren's clit and continued rubbing herself against her lips.  She was soaked in perspiration, Lauren's secretions, her own runoff from shrinking... and tears.  Lauren's moans grew deeper and her breathing quickened.  At that point Sloane was doing everything she could to just get through this, to give Lauren her orgasm and be done with it.  As the crescendo built, Lauren bit at her fist and let the delightful pleasure-pain take her.  She nearly crushed Sloane between her thighs as she climaxed, stopping herself just in time.

Lauren sat quietly for a minute, trying to piece her brain back together.  Sloane was still between her legs, laying on her stomach, panting and weeping.  Out of nowhere, a pair of fingers pinched Sloane's sides and pressed her against the enormous snapper.

"Again," was the only word Lauren uttered.

Sloane winced, a broken, empty shell of herself.  She leaned into Lauren's snatch and began working her clit again... not even offering the slightest resistance.  This was it, this was the moment Lauren was waiting for.  Sloane was on the very brink of giving in to her every whim, and it excited her as much as Sloane's ministrations.

Sloane managed to generate another earthquake of an orgasm from Lauren.  She nibbled and slurped at Lauren's tender button while ramming herself against the soft, dripping lips like a linebacker against a tackling dummy.  As the big O rumbled through Lauren's nethers, Sloane dropped to the couch again, too exhausted to continue.  At that moment, Lauren's fingers wrapped around Sloane's leg, lifting the tiny blonde upside down to meet her eye level.  Lauren scanned the clock again and then returned her attention to Sloane... with a smile.

"I think we have time for another round."

Lauren let go of Sloane's leg and she fell onto her smooth, flat stomach.  Sloane slid a little until she came to rest with her face just above Lauren's clitoris again.  Sloane wailed out once more, causing her to shrink again.

"Pllleeeeeeease... stooooooooop!"  She cried in anguish.

Lauren just carelessly pressed Sloane's face into her little hood.  The feeling of having the tiny woman shrink right on top of her made the experience all that more incredible.

"You do look tired, pet.  Tell ya what...  I'll take care of the pussy, but you're still on clitoris duty."

And then it happened...

...the moment Lauren had ached for, the moment Sloane would give herself over wholly and unquestionably.  As she removed her finger from the back of Sloane's head, the tiny woman popped up, gasping for air.  And when she could finally breath again, Sloane peeked back with the saddest eyes Lauren had ever seen.

"Th-thank you...," Sloane whimpered.

"Thank-you-what, my pet?"

Sloane answered and then immediately began crying again as she buried her face under Lauren's hood... 

"Thank you, Mistress Lauren."

Lauren sunk back into the sofa and fingered herself while Sloane paid detailed attention to her given task.  Her accomplishments scholastically, the work she'd done at the lab, all of it paled in comparison to the way she felt the moment she finally broke Sloane.  It was the greatest achievement of her young life and she reveled in it.

Until the phone rang...

Lauren picked it up from the cushion next to her and checked to see who was calling, annoyed that her moment of triumph was being spoiled.  Sloane paused for a moment, distracted by the loud ringing of Lauren's cell.  Lauren instantly snapped her fingers and pointed at Sloane sternly.

"I didn't say stop."

Sloane dropped her head and returned to suckling, working more vigorously out of fear.

The number was Shawn's.  It was strange for him to be calling her so early in the morning, or at all.  He usually just texted.  

Something was off.  

Lauren tapped 'accept' and brought the phone to her ear.  "What's up, Shawn?"

Shawn whispered into the phone, his voice having a nervous tremble to it, "the cops have been here for hours, Lauren.  There are Feds here.  They've been asking all kinds of vague questions about you..."

"...what the fuck did you do, Lauren?!"

Lauren hung up on him, sitting straight up at the same time causing Sloane to topple off her stomach and onto the damp spot in the sofa between her legs.  Sloane's head darted back and forth like a scared animal.

"What?  I'm sorry!  Did I do something wrong?  Mistress?"

Lauren ignored her and shot to her feet, her pelvis rising right over Sloane like she wasn't even there.  Her heart raced in her chest as she searched for answers as to what she should do.  There really weren't any easy ones... she had to run.  

"Sloane!  Kennel!  Now!"  She ordered, then stormed off towards her room.

Sloane was confused and petrified.  Something was wrong, what had she done to anger Lauren?  More importantly, how was she going to pay for it?  She snapped out of her trance and tried to lower herself from the couch, realizing just how much she'd shrunk in the past hour.  Her feet dangled below her, searching for solid ground, but she slipped over the rounded edge of the couch and crumpled onto the hardwood.  She stood up slowly, taking in just how far she'd fallen, literally and figuratively.  The small apartment was almost alien now, vast and imposing.  Lauren's sandals lay nearby, the size of small cars.  The tiny blonde shivered in her cold, wet nakedness.  Her once tight collar hung loosely from her neck like a scarf.  

And then Lauren returned...

"Goddamnit, Sloane!  I said get in your kennel!"  Lauren's voice thundered through the room.  She knelt down, threatening to backhand the tiny blonde who screamed back in terror.  Lauren caught herself mid swipe, and then snapped her fingers into a point directed at the cage.  "Go!  now!"

Sloane stumbled over herself like a silent film actor and then took off towards the pet carrier.  She took hold of the cage door as she arrived, slamming it shut behind her.  Panting and trembling, she clutched at the gate.  Her stomach sunk further as she quickly realized she was small enough to stand up straight inside the cage.

Sloane shouted back at Lauren, the cage giving her a false sense of safety from the titan frantically darting around the apartment.  She shook the cage gate like a condemned prisoner trying to get the guard's attention.

"Lauren!  What the fuck is going on!"  The gate rose slightly in front of her as her elevated emotions caused her to shrink again.

Lauren stuffed her laptop into her suitcase as she frustratedly tried to zip the overstuffed bag closed.  Her enormous bare feet stomped and slapped the floor as she quickly approached Sloane's cage.  The cage rocketed upwards, causing its occupant to lose her footing and fall.  The elevator ride reached it's final floor at Lauren's face.

"We have to leave.  Sloane, if you make a single fucking sound, I swear to fucking god you're gonna live to regret it... do I make myself crystal... fucking... clear?"  Lauren shouted in a panicked rage, shaking the cage to emphasize each word.  Her eyes were wide and wild looking.

Sloane held onto the bars in terror, trying to keep from sliding to the back of the enclosure... but she still managed to answer, "y-yes, Mistress!"

Lauren swiped the keys to Sloane's car and her sandals from the floor.  She sprinted barefoot out the door with the suitcase under one arm and Sloane's kennel under the other.

She could only hope she had enough of a head start to make it to the Canadian boarder...

End Part Five

-Super Hans, Peep Show

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Fri May 28, 2021 4:10 am

Day Three - The Anniversary 

One Year Later...

Tokyo, Japan

A lovely, crimson-locked woman peers out the large picture window high above the bustling city below.  She leans against the glass with one hand and sips a fresh cup of coffee from the other.  Her own reflection stares back at her, but she looks past it towards the grey.  It's raining out and she's relieved to have the day off and not have to be out in the weather.  She looks down towards the floor, wondering where her little companion is this morning.  She's not here to greet her as she should be.  But no sooner does the thought cross her mind than a tiny figure appears, crossing the floor as fast as she can, her arms waving in the air.

Lauren's passport had never been used until that day nearly a year prior.  Escaping what would most certainly have been a lifetime in prison into Canada wasn't exactly the way she thought she'd get her first stamp.  She emptied both her own and Sloane's bank accounts before leaving New York, knowing very well she was gonna be on the run for a while.  It wasn't much by New York standards, but it might get them off the continent.  Once well across the border, she ditched Sloane's car and hitched her way towards the nearest port city.

There, Lauren stowed away on a cruise ship set for Europe.  She stole a uniform and posed as an employee, hiding in plain sight.  She even collected a decent amount of tips in the process, knowing very well she'd need as much cash as possible.  She had a spot staked out in the bowels of the ship where she and Sloane could stay hidden... and each night, she continued with Sloane's training.  

Like a gender swapped John Candy and Steve Martin, the brilliant and crafty redhead and her less than ecstatic compatriot made their way across the Eurasian continent via planes, trains, and automobiles.  She finally settled in Tokyo under an assumed name.  It amazed her just how easy it was to create false identification through various resources on the dark web.  

When in Hong Kong, she started researching various pharmaceutical companies for a chance to sell the experimental data she still had stored in her laptop.  Much to her surprise, several different organizations crawled over each other, offering monumental sums of money.  The organization in Japan she finally sold her hard drive to even offered her a position with them.  Formalities like degrees seemed to be of little interest to them when it came to securing a mind such as Lauren's with their company. 

A corporation in China had offered her even more money, but the country's current human rights issues deeply worried Lauren.  She was concerned about what they might use it for... and who they might use it on.  She often struggled with her own actions against her stepsister, knowing damn well it made her a hypocrite.  But, she was ultimately paid very well, and continued to be.  Can the world really feel like a dystopia when you're at the top of the food chain?  What level of affluence ultimately dulls one's empathy and ideology? 

Through it all, the strongest guilt she felt over selling out was in betraying Dr. Levinson, who had been so kind and seen so much potential in the young woman.  But... a girl's gotta eat, and her new career kept the finest foods on the table.

She missed her father very much.  Through the nightmare that had been her life, he was always there for her.  The only loving figure she'd ever really had.  If not for him, she probably would have taken her own life years ago.  She still found creative little ways to let him know she and Sloane were ok without giving away her location.  

Even though Lauren struggled with the difficult language, she loved this city... and she loved what it offered her.  Every street was filled with more than the eye could process; so many opportunities for little adventures.  Her somewhat spacious apartment was more than she could have ever hoped for back home, adorned with beautiful and stylish modern furniture... a taste for which that must have rubbed off on her from Sloane. 

Most importantly, she had a loving and loyal pet to keep her company in this strange place.  Having grown up with animals around the house... cats mostly, it was also a welcome change to have a pet capable of cleaning up its own little deposits in the litter box.

Sloane woke with a start, her heart filled with fear as she tried to shake off the grogginess.  She had overslept and potentially left her mistress waiting.  She sprung to her feet and pushed the enormous gate of the pet carrier open.  The cage itself was located in the corner of the open format living room facing the kitchen, where she saw the beautiful skyscraper that was her mistress gazing out the window.  

She ran as fast and as hard as her tiny legs could carry her, knowing intuitively that when she reached Lauren there would most likely be judgment for her tardiness.  Lauren pretended to ignore Sloane, watching her out of the corner of her eye.  She tried to hide her amusement with the tiny blonde's desperation.  Oh, how far she'd come...

Sloane currently stood at about six inches tall, a height she'd managed to maintain for most of the previous year, with the help of Lauren's training of course.  All a matter of balancing positive and negative reinforcement... with some of the earlier negatives even evolving into positives in Sloane's brainwashed... maybe brainwashed is too strong a word... 'conditioned' mind.

The struggles of her old life had faded away.  No more career pressure.  No more alcoholism.  Sloane's extremely small size limited her from doing many simple tasks on her own, which could be both frustrating and freeing at the same time.  She had but one job now, to please her mistress... and she threw herself into it wholeheartedly.  She grew to love the taste of Lauren's skin... from her feet... to her breasts... to her luscious sex.  Having given herself over to another completely... it filled her with a sense of self-worth she never achieved in her previous life.  She had no more real problems, so the need to take out her frustrations on someone weaker became obsolete.  There simply WAS no one weaker.  Replacing her need for control and selfishness with only Lauren's desires, she came to realize that this is who she really was... and embraced it.  Sloane was no idiot and she was well aware of what Stockholm Syndrome was, but she didn't care.  This was the peace of mind she'd always denied herself.

And Lauren proved to be a caring and benevolent pet owner.  After their early struggles, and the power trip that came with it, she realized again that she did still care deeply for Sloane.  Sure... she might have let things get out of hand there for a while, but the two bonded closer than ever throughout Sloane's diminishment.  She grew to love and cherish Sloane as one does any household pet.  Corrections had to made on occasion, sure... but for the most part Sloane was a quick learner.

As Sloane finally drew near, Lauren set her right foot behind the left, propping it up on the tops of her scrunched up toes.  She continued to pretend she didn't know Sloane was closing in, enjoying her little tease.  Sloane nearly slid as she fell to her knees just inches from the wall that was Lauren’s sole.  Every instinct she had told her to run straight into the soft flesh to make up for her tardiness, but she knew permission had to be granted first... and two indiscretions in one morning most certainly would not be tolerated.

Sloane lowered herself further before Lauren's gigantic foot.  Trembling, she threw herself at Lauren's mercy, "Mistress, please... I'm so sorry I overslept... please forgive me!"  She shouted as loud as she could, her tiny vocal chords unable to carry sound like they once had.  Having her face so close to the floor as she bowed didn't help.

Lauren smiled down on her loyal pet.  This was new.  This was a level of subservience Sloane had never shown before.  She'd never had to, being the diligent little slave girl she'd become.  Sloane lifted her gaze from Lauren's toes... to her heel... up her long towering legs... past her gravity defying breasts... and finally to her face, ready to accept her goddess's wrath... only to find kindness in Lauren's eyes.

"Why Sloane," Lauren asked, "why do you look so frightened?"

"I'm just preparing myself for my punishment, Mistress," Sloane replied.

Lauren flexed her foot back and forth on her toes, tempting the tiny woman further.  Sloane was so eager, so desperate to serve her mistress.  The oh so familiar musk... the scent of her nail polish... the little imperfections and blemishes she'd become so intimately aquatinted with.  Even the little flecks of dust that had accumulated from the floor that soiled the otherwise pristine appendage were driving her crazy.

Sloane looked like a dog aching to be let off its leash, which amused Lauren greatly.  Though her training had been modeled after Thorndike's work, at that moment the famed Ivan Pavlov himself might have found interest in the way Sloane was salivating.  Lauren tortured her stepsister a bit longer and then finally spoke again, "and why do you think I'm going to harm you, my little pet?  Am I such a cruel mistress to you?  Do I kick you like some stupid redneck kicks his pit bull?"

"No, of course not, Mistress.  You're so much more than I deserve.  I've failed you though, and I deserve to answer for it!"  Sloane declared, her mouth watering at the sight of Lauren's scrunched up toes.  "May I please make it up to you?"

"I'm not going to punish you, Sloane.  You're as fine a pet as anyone could hope for.  Even the best employees forget to set the alarm now and then.  Just try not to make a habit of it, ok?"

"Oh thank you so much, Mistress!  I really don't deserve to serve you!  May I please show you my deepest appreciation, Mistress Lauren?"

"I'm starting to think your 'appreciation' is as much for your own pleasure as mine, pet," Lauren quipped with a little giggle.

Sloane blushed and hung her head.

"I'm just teasing you, sis.  Sheesh, so serious all the time," Lauren laughed again.  "Well... go on then."

And with consent finally given, the tension in the air lifted.  Sloane sprung from her knees and fell into Lauren's sole like it was her own bed after a long trip.  It's warmth... it's smell... it's taste... all felt as familiar as home.  Lauren allowed Sloane to worship her for a just few minutes and then pulled her foot away, laying it flat next to the other.  Sloane followed it and began licking and massaging the tops of Lauren's toes, only to be cast aside again as the enormous redhead turned towards the sofa.  She took each step purposefully slow, allowing Sloane to catch up to one foot, only to take another step forward.  She giggled watching the minuscule blonde try to chase down her prey, kissing her heels briefly and then being forced to track them down again.  Sloane kept up as best as she could, but Lauren's sheer size compared to hers and the sound of each foot's powerful impact on the hardwood floor still made her uneasy, even after all this time... understandably.  

Finally Lauren reached her lovely and expensive designer sofa and eased down.  She placed her feet together so Sloane had easy access to both while she sipped lightly at her coffee and booted up her laptop.  She leaned over and watched her little pet do what she did best, smiling the entire time.

Sloane was so lost in her work that she was surprised to see Lauren's massive face smiling down from above like a contented god.  Normally Lauren would just sit back and enjoy her massage while partaking of her morning coffee.  She hadn't watched Sloane serve her since early in her training.  She felt worried that she'd done something to displease her mistress, something that would warrant the boss looking over her shoulder.  This only pushed her harder, using her entire body to pamper Lauren's lovely pedicured toes.

As Lauren watched with admiration, she came to realize just how much Sloane had grown to love her work.  She hadn't paid it much thought before, but this morning was special and warranted a bit more reflection than others.

"You really do love to please me, don't you Sloane?"

"Oh yes, muah  Mistress, muah, it makes me so happy, muah, that you, muah, allow me to worship you," Sloane pledged, planting kisses on Lauren's toes as she spoke.

"Do you know what today is?" Lauren asked.

Sloane stopped her diligent care of Lauren's feet, worried that she'd forgotten something important.  "N-no, Mistress... should I?"  

The calendar year had little meaning to Sloane now.  The only thing that mattered was making sure she saw Lauren off to work properly and the agonizing time between that and when she got home.  She so loved being Lauren's little plaything.  Her mistress had been so kind as to furnish her pet carrier (which at her current size had become rather spacious) with the finest eastern silks and softest little pillows.  She'd spend her days laying inside in comfort, often pleasuring herself with the thoughts of how she'd served Lauren the previous night... and what she may do when her stepsister returned home.  She'd fantasize about being enveloped by Lauren's soft, warm cavern and get further excited by the residual scent of her mistress's soles on her own lips.

"Well," Lauren began, "today marks one year since the implant.  I guess you could say it's kind of our anniversary, in a way," Lauren chuckled.

Sloane cocked her head back, a little surprised by the news.  "Huh... I guess... I guess time flies, doesn't it Mistress?"

"Indeed it does, my pet," Lauren agreed, giving Sloane a gentle scratch on the head.  "Would you like to know what I got you?"

Sloane's jaw dropped.  "You... you got me something?!  I-I-I...," the tiny blonde was left speechless.  Other than the daily gift of getting to praise her mistress, other treats were few and far between.

"Let me show you," Lauren said and then placed her computer on her lap, obscuring Sloane's view of her face.  "You can keep going down there while I get it ready."

"Yes, of course, thank you Mistress," Sloane replied and then drove her face right between a pair of Lauren's toes.

It took a few minutes for Lauren to type in the necessary code into her laptop, minutes that Sloane spent tongue cleaning between Lauren's digits.  She kept looking up, eagerly waiting to see what Lauren had planned.  Finally Lauren hit 'enter' on the keypad and set the computer aside.  As soon as she did, Sloane felt a short but strong electric charge sting the base of her skull.

"Aaaah!  Ooooww!" The little woman cried out, rubbing at the sharp pain in the back of her neck.  "Mistress?"

Lauren was checking her phone when she noticed Sloane had stopped paying attention to her feet.  She peered down to find the poor little thing looking a little afraid and clearly in pain.  "Oh... sorry about that, pet.  I wasn't exactly sure what was going to happen when I shut off the emotional control on your chip."

Sloane's eyes grew large with excited disbelief, "you did what?!"

"The emotional control, what keeps you from loosing your shit again without shrinking.  I just shut it off.  You've proven you don't need it anymore... and even if you did, you're not exactly in any position to hurt me... or anyone else for that matter."

"I-I... I don't know what to say, mistress... thank you!  I promise I won't let you down," Sloane beamed.

"I know, sweetie, but I'm not done yet.  I've got another surprise that will knock your socks off."

Sloane looked down at her own bare feet and then back up at Lauren, "but I'm not wearing any socks, mistress."  It was extremely rare that Sloane had a chance to crack wise and Lauren's resulting laughter filled her with pride.

"Come along, wise guy.  Time for a quick soak."  Lauren lowered her arm and held her palm up for Sloane to climb aboard.  

"But, Mistress, I haven't finished with your feet yet...," Sloane complained.  Lauren just giggled.

The little blonde sat down in the center of the upturned palm and held on to Lauren's thumb as the sudden rush of being lifted so high and so fast made her stomach drop, as it often did.  Initially she thought she was going to be given a bath in the sink, as they were headed to the kitchen.  

Sloane was much too small for any proper collar, but Lauren found that the little rubber bands used for orthodontia worked nicely.  She pinched it between her darkly polished nails and carefully removed it from Sloane's neck as she walked.  

They stopped well short of the sink at the island counter where a tub of some kind of yellow liquid was resting.  To Sloane, it looked to be the size of a swimming pool.  She began to worry again, but found herself unceremoniously dumped into the thick substance.  As she bobbed to the surface and gasped for breath, Lauren's face appeared again.  She was holding her phone above Sloane and smiling ear to ear.

"Mistress?  What is this?"  Sloane panted.

"The emotional control isn't the only thing I fixed, pet.  We've remedied the size restoration problem with the older chips as well.  A while back actually.  I've just been waiting for a special occasion to show you."  Lauren opened an app on her phone and then asked Sloane, "so sis, how big do you wanna be today?  And don't say full size, that ain't gonna happen... and you're going right back down to your current size when we're done, understand?"

"Of course, Mistress Lauren, I wouldn't want it any other way," Sloane replied.

"Alright then... what size would make my little Sloaney-woaney happy today?"

It was a huge moment for Sloane, her will had been Lauren's for so long now, to be asked what SHE wanted filled her with confusing emotions... but mostly with delight.  It was a very big question for a very tiny woman... but Sloane knew the right answer.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, pet?"

"You're so good to me, and I'm undeserving of your generosity.  I don't have anything to offer you... other than myself.  If you'd permit it, would half your height please you?  So that I may serve you properly... like I've never been able to before?"

"Haven't you turned into a silver tongued little minx," Lauren stated with a laugh.

Sloane blushed through the slime that coated her face, "you'd know better than anyone, Mistress."  Sloane winked at the larger woman, which only made Lauren laugh harder.

"I guess I'm the big, all-powerful genie in this scenario so... your wish is my command," Lauren said jokingly, and then ran her thumb upwards across the phone's screen.

It happened almost instantly as Sloane's growth mirrored the speed of Lauren's scrolling.  As she grew, the liquid in the tub began to lower and then disappear, being absorbed into Sloane's body.  Lauren already had a towel sitting on a stool nearby and began drying off the now much larger, but still petite Sloane.  From on top of the counter, Sloane could actually look down on Lauren, which was a very disorienting feeling at first.  She'd grown accustomed to the size of the apartment and the mountainous objects within, but even at about half her original size, she felt enormous.

"My god," Sloane gasped, "everything looks so... small."

Lauren giggled once again as she continued wiping the bio-fluid from Sloane's little arms.  "Lift your leg for me pet," she ordered and began drying Sloane's legs and feet one at a time as she stepped out of the tub.

Wonderful chills ran down Sloane's spine and the back of her neck tingled as her mistress showed her the kind of attention and care that Sloane had shown her for the past year.  She almost burst into tears, her heart wanting to explode so full of love and admiration for Lauren.  She wondered how she ever could have treated this person the way she had in their youth.  How she could have damaged her kind, beautiful face.

"There," Lauren said as she finished drying Sloane off.  She took a half step back to look Sloane over.  The little blonde was still looking around the room, trying to process her newfound stature.  Lauren ginned with pride... and at how adorable Sloane looked.  "Now then, pet... what exactly is it that you can do at this size that you couldn't do before?"

Sloane's attention was immediately drawn back to Lauren's face.  She dropped her vision to one of Lauren's breasts.  She'd suckled at them plenty in the past year, but always from on top as either one had dwarfed her substantially.  Now, though still larger than her head, she could really get to feel their soft warmth like never before.  She reached out to touch one, but paused... looking back up to Lauren's face for approval.

"Mistress... may I?"  

Lauren didn't vocalize her answer.  She simply pulled her tight fitting t-shirt over her head and revealed her smooth, milky white breasts to Sloane.  She offered the slightest of nods and a gentle grin.  Sloane extended her hand and ran a single finger along the outside of the pert mound.  She circled Lauren's skin, spiraling closer and closer to the already growing nipple at the center.  The stunning redhead's gooseflesh rose under Sloane's touch as well.  As the tiny hand finally met the nipple, Lauren tilted her head back and let out a satisfied moan.  Then, as if to surprise her mistress, Sloane took the other nipple into her mouth as she lightly caressed the previous.  She sucked and nibbled at the little pink rise as Lauren's breathing began to deepen and intensify.

"Fuck," Lauren moaned.  As Sloane continued to suckle, Lauren's hand moved lower, rubbing over the top of her thin cotton shorts.

"Please wait, Mistress," Sloane said in a breathy voice before switching breasts.  "Please let me take care of that."

"You really are a good pet, aren't you Sloane?"

"If you say so, Mistress."

Sloane kissed her way down Lauren's stomach and untied the bow that held Lauren's shorts against her hips.  She slid her hand inside and began massaging Lauren's sex while simultaneously exploring her mistress's navel with her tongue.  Lauren squeezed at one of her own breasts and bit the tip of her finger as she gave in to Sloane's caress.

"Does this feel good, Mistress?"  Sloane asked as she balled up a little fist and slid it in and out of Lauren's moistening gash.  

Lauren lost her balance at the intense suddenness of Sloane's penetration and gripped the edges of the counter, almost loosing herself in lust.  "Holy fuck, Sloane!  I'm... really... regretting... not... growing... you back... sooner," she said, breathlessly against each thrust.

Sloane withdrew her arm and then began descending from the counter.  First onto a shaky barstool, and then finally to the floor.  She positioned herself between Lauren's legs and ran her arms up the insides of the larger woman's thighs from knee to crotch.  It didn't take much of a tug to pull Lauren's shorts down.  They pooled up at the giantess's feet, revealing Lauren's dripping pussy and the recently trimmed landing strip above.  Sloane lifted her chin and set her tongue free to taste her mistress's sweet honey... straight from the comb.

Lauren's knees buckled at the sensation and electricity seemed to course through her body. Sloane had complete control of her in a way she never thought someone so tiny could have.  So she decided to remedy that a little...

A brief dizzy spell hit Sloane and she fell away from Lauren's sex.  She found she was drenched in sweat and shrinking again... just a little though, maybe a foot.  She looked up to the smiling face of her mistress who was holding the phone.  Sloane asked with confusion, "Mistress?  Have I displeased you somehow?"

"Oh no pet, you're doing a marvelous job.  I just don't want to make things too easy for you," Lauren explained with a slight chuckle.  "You may continue."

"Of course, Mistress.  I understand."  And with that, Sloane wrapped her arms and thighs around the pale tree trunk that was one of Lauren's legs and shimmied her way towards her prize.  It was difficult, especially being soaked again in her own juices, but her will was stronger than the lack of friction.  She buried her face into Lauren's lips once again, orally massaging the towering redhead to one of the most intense orgasms of her entire life.

With her job done and her muscles about to give out from clinging to the giant thigh, Sloane let herself slide back down Lauren's leg and then kneeled down patiently at her feet.  Lauren was bent over, resting her head in her arms on the countertop trying to catch her breath.  She stood up straight again and regarded her little pet lovingly.

"Holy shit... Sloane... that was incredible!  Thank you so much!"

"You... You're thanking me, Mistress?"  Sloane asked, genuinely surprised.  "I should be the one thanking you for the opportunity to serve at your most sacred of shrines."  A single tear fell from her cheek out of undiluted joy.  "Your body is my temple mistress, and I worship at it with all of myself."

Lauren couldn't help but laugh, "you've been rehearsing that one, haven't you? Haha!"

Sloane blushed and smiled back, "maybe once or twice."

"Well... if I'm your religion, I think it only right to bestow more blessings on my only follower.  Lauren sat down on the floor in front of Sloane with her legs spread out on either side of the little woman.  "Come close, my faithful servant."

Sloane stood back up and approached Lauren timidly, and that's when the giant redhead planted a deep, passionate kiss on Sloane's little lips.  This was more than the the tiny blonde could have ever hoped for, her body nearly going limp... wanting nothing more than to melt into Lauren at that very moment.  Her eyes popped open in surprise when she felt something enter her.  She looked down to discover Lauren's middle finger working it's way in and out of her femininity.

This was unprecedented.

Sloane, up until that very moment, had always been the one responsible for Lauren's satisfaction, and she had grown to love giving it to her.  But her mistress had never once reciprocated until just then, and Sloane found herself overwhelmed again with emotions.  She couldn't control herself and weeped freely.

Lauren's eyes opened as well when she suddenly tasted something salty on Sloane's tiny lips... her tears.  She paused her penetration for a moment without removing her finger from Sloane's slit.  "Why Sloane, my little pet... are you not happy with what your mistress is giving to you?"

"Oh god, Mistress...," Sloane sobbed, "of course that's not it.  I just don't think I've ever been as happy as I am right now.  Not before... not ever.  I don't know why I'm crying..."

Lauren set her free hand to the side of Sloane's head and the shrunken beauty nuzzled against it in response.  Lauren lifted her from the floor as if she had no weight at all, cupping her ass with her finger still inside, and supporting her delicate little head.  She laid Sloane down on the floor and then repositioned herself to go down on her miniature servant.  Sloane was so overtaken by her swirling emotions that she should hardly think straight.  And the feel of Lauren's enormous tongue methodically demanding an orgasm from her only made the euphoria more intense.  

From Lauren's perspective, this would be the first time she'd ever pleasured, well... anyone, let alone a woman.  But from her confidence and method, you'd never know it.  She played with Sloane's body like a seasoned musician plays their instrument.  Every motion, every change in technique generating a new tone from the tiny blonde.

It didn't take long for Sloane to achieve release, but when she did she nearly fainted in a state of pure ecstasy.  She laid spread out on the floor, trembling and trying to come back down to earth.  She'd had great sex before, but this transcended just two bodies smashing against one another.  Lauren was more than her owner... she was a deity, and she loved and worshiped her goddess more than ever.

Lauren pulled away and wiped her mouth along her forearm.  When Sloane didn't move she took one of the near catatonic woman's calves in her hand and lightly shook it, "hey... you alright, Sloane?"  

Sloane stretched and writhed, an enormous smile on her face.  She took Lauren's hand from her leg and brought it towards her face.  "Oh Mistress, thank you... thank you so much," Sloane moaned and then began sucking on Lauren's fingertips, tasting Lauren's salty skin as well as her own lubricant.  "What could I have done to deserve such a gift?"

Lauren smiled and then slid down beside Sloane, dangling her fingers above the little woman's mouth one at a time.  She propped her head on her arm and took in Sloane's beautiful, tiny body.  "I suppose I'm just in a really good mood, pet..."

"... I've met someone.  We’re gonna go out tonight."

Lauren's words cut to Sloane's heart like a razor blade.  Her stomach began to twist and she couldn't find the words to express what she was feeling.  The hurt look in her eyes said more than she ever could.

"What's wrong?"  Lauren asked, protruding her lower lip.  "My little Sloaney-woney isn't getting jealous is she?"

It'd been nearly a year... a YEAR... since the last time Sloane lost her temper, but this one hurt.  She'd given all of herself to Lauren.  She would do anything for her.  It was love, yes, but the word didn't seem to do justice for what Sloane felt for her stepsister.  And after what they just shared, to have Lauren announce that there was someone else in such a casual way... it was just too much for her.

"Lauren... WHAT... THE... FUCK?!"

Lauren chuckled a little at the shade of red Sloane's face was turning.  "I take you off the emotional leash for less than an hour and you already forget your place, pet.  Be very careful, I can always turn the switch back on."

Sloane's tears of joy had turned to those of betrayal.  "Lauren? I gave you everything... I...I...I let you mold me into this person you wanted me to be.  I even grew to love it.  How?!  How can you do this to me?!"

"Jesus, Sloane... it's not like we're getting married or something.  Would ya just chill out?"

"Don't you dare tell me to 'chill out'!  Do you have any idea how much what you just said hurt me?!"  Sloane shouted back.

Lauren tried to run her hand down Sloane's hair, but she slapped it away.

"Look, it's just a date... alright?  He's a good guy and I really like him.  I met him at work," Lauren explained.  She smiled a little and added, "think of it this way, if things get serious, maybe you'll have two masters to serve."

Sloane buried her head in her hands and sobbed, her heart shattering to pieces.  "You don't fucking get it, do you?!"  She whimpered.  "I don't want to worship anyone but you, Lauren.  I... I love you..."

Lauren was taken aback by Sloane's declaration.  She wasn't sure why it surprised her so much... of course the little woman loved her.  The things she made Sloane do, what sort of person would have done them if not out of true devotion?  She watched Sloane cry, trying to think of the right thing to say.  Finally she reached out and gently pulled Sloane's arms away from her face and lifted her chin to look her straight in the eye.

For the first time, Lauren would let all formalities in status lapse, if only for a few minutes.  The game was on pause.  They were just two people at that moment, and it was time to figure out what they really were to each other.

"You know I love you too, right?"

Hearing the actual words leave Lauren's mouth stunned Sloane.  She gripped Lauren's hand with both her's, pleading with her sad little face.

"I can't tell you enough of how proud I am of you, Sloane.  Not just because you've proven to be such a good little pet, but because you've completely abandoned those parts of yourself that were destructive and selfish.  Don't think I don't understand how hard it's been for you... remember, it was I living in your shadow... and for far, far longer."

Sloane nuzzled against Lauren's palm and cried against it.

"I've missed out on a lot of living because of what you put me through for so many years.  I need to experience things.  I want to eat weird food... drop acid... feel a man inside of me.  And just because I want those things, don't think for a second that you're being replaced."

Sloane's face disappeared into Lauren's palm.  She lightly kissed the little folds and wrinkles in the flesh, still sobbing her eyes out.  She wanted to be a part of Lauren, for the two of them to become ingrained in one another.

"These are different times, Sloane," Lauren continued, "I'm not going to allow myself to be tied off to just one person or one idea.  If I want to be with one person for the rest of my life... or twenty... or none, then that's what I'm gonna do.  But I can promise you this, you're forever in my heart and my number one... do you understand me?"  

Lauren stroked at Sloane's soft hair and could feel her tiny head nod in her hand.  She pulled her hand away and placed both under Sloane's armpits, standing her up straight.  She wiped the tears away from under her eyes and wrapped her tiny body in a deep and loving embrace.

"I'm sorry I upset you, Sloane.  It really wasn't my intent, I was just excited and wanted to share it with you."  Sloane took a little step back and Lauren pushed her lovely blonde hair from out of her eyes.  "Tell ya what, I'll text the guy and tell him we need to reschedule.  It's our day after all, we should spend it together... just lying in bed.  Would you like that?"

Sloane sniffed and wiped more tears out of her eyes, then nodded.  Lauren smiled in return and then stood up.  She took Sloane's hand and lead her into the bedroom.  Letting go once inside, Lauren knelt down on the bed, then eased herself into her massive king size with all the grace of a ballet dancer.  The bed was enormous, adorned in the softest white sheets with the highest thread counts available.  

Sloane knelt down at the foot of the bed and stared at the floor.  It was only natural for her, as she was not allowed on any of the furniture.  She felt strange being able to see the top of the bed.  It was very modern and low profile, but even then, her usual height of a few inches only made it a great wall that filled the middle of the room.  Lauren would often tease her pet by dangling her toes over the edge while lying on her stomach, just out of Sloane's reach.

But now, her mistress's feet were at as easy an access as ever.  Lauren propped herself up on bended elbow and raised her left foot to Sloane's face.  Sloane gripped the ankle and opened her mouth, running her tongue from the bottom of Lauren's heel to the tip of her big toe.  Her mistress's feet were still huge, but she felt herself getting wet at her new ability to take an entire toe into her mouth... something she wouldn't have been able to do since long before she grew to love being Lauren's servant.  She savored each as if it were the last time she'd get to taste them, just as she had every day for many months.  Lauren pulled her left foot away and raised the right... and Sloane worshiped it as thoroughly as the first.  All the while, Lauren had already began to touch herself in anticipation.  

When the erotic charge in the air became to much for the gorgeous redhead, she leaned up and stretched out both arms to Sloane, beckoning her closer.  Lauren's pinky toe slipped from Sloane's mouth in disbelief.  When Lauren suggested they spend the day together in bed, she took it as serving Lauren in bed.  Her mistress most certainly didn't mean for her pet to join her... did she?

"Mistress?  You don't mean...," Sloane gasped, covering her mouth in exited disbelief.

"Come, pet... come warm your mistress," Lauren cooed, about to burst from the heat growing between her legs.

Sloane cautiously placed a knee on the soft mattress and looked again for Lauren's approval.  Lauren just rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Will you just get up here and fuck me already!"

Sloane smiled from ear to ear and crawled onto the bed on all fours.  She couldn't believe how nice it felt below her knees, having almost forgotten what it was like to lay in one.  As she crawled forward, Lauren slid back further against the headboard and the many pillows propped against it.  Sloane chased her mistress slowly, her own sexual hunger matching her keeper's.  She slid between Lauren's quivering legs and laid down on her stomach.  Lauren's sex lifted, dying to meet the lips from which Sloane's warm breath was escaping.

Sloane wanted to dive in as badly as her mistress needed her to as well, but held back.  She kissed the insides of Lauren's thighs and inched ever closer to her giant, dripping lips.  Lauren clenched the sheets in her fists and writhed in glorious ecstasy.  When Sloane's lips finally met her mistress's, Lauren's back arched from the shock, moaning loudly.

Just as with Lauren's feet, Sloane enjoyed every second pleasuring her better's soft vertical smile.  Being able to taste so much of it at once and simultaneously work Lauren's clitoris was a treat in itself.  She licked slow at first, but gradually faster as the sheets below her face began to soak up Lauren's secretions and her own saliva.  Just to prolong the oncoming eruption longer, Sloane dropped below Lauren's slit and swirled her tongue around her mistress's exit hole... and everything in between.

When Lauren's hips finally began to shake, an experience Sloane had felt before at a much larger scale, she knew Lauren was about to give in.  Just as the screaming, sweaty redhead was about to cum, Sloane thrust her fist inside of Lauren's vagina and pumped it wildly against her g-spot.  Lauren gasped as her orgasm took her and the room seemed to turn white, but also swirl and blur with color.  

As Lauren experienced the single most intense and astounding orgasm of her young existence, Sloane wouldn't relent.  She kept working at Lauren until her giant queen gave her yet another crippling orgasm.  She would show Lauren just how much she worshiped her... just how much she loved her... in the only way she could: complete and utter devotion.

As Lauren came down after her third brain-melting climax of the morning, she lowered her giant hand towards Sloane's diligent mouth and lifted it from her pussy.  "Come here," she ordered, breathlessly.

Sloane obeyed and crawled atop Lauren's stomach and situated herself between her breasts.  "Did I do well, Mistress Lauren?"

Lauren answered with a deep, passionate kiss.  Each woman intwined with the other, lost in the electric charge each gave to the other's lips.  Then Sloane felt her body flip around, looking back down towards her mistress's landscaped tuft.  Lauren had repositioned her stepsister so she could return her affections.  Sloane's shins braced against Lauren's shoulders as the larger woman spread the smaller's lips and drove her tongue between them once again.  Sloane's arms scrambled for something to hold onto, completely powerless against the size and power of Lauren's mouth against her little mound.

"Oh... fuck... Mistress... please... don't... stop...," the little woman chanted.  Tears poured from her eyes as Sloane's emotions overpowered her as much as Lauren's deep penetrating tastebuds.  She reached forward across her mistress's long torso with her hands between Lauren's legs , still trying to find something to hang on to as her climax drew nearer.  Lauren accommodated and clasped her thighs together, pinning Sloane's hands between, grinding her own sex against Sloane's tiny fingers.

There's no possible way the neighbors didn't hear the incredible, weeping scream Sloane released as she collapsed against Lauren's stomach.  It was as if every bone in her body suddenly turned to mush when she finally came.  After it was done, Lauren continued to massage Sloane's sex with her mouth, enjoying the flavor of her little pet.  When Sloane could finally move again, she strained to look over her shoulder at her generous goddess.  Once again her face was soaked with sweat and tears.

"That good, huh?"  Lauren joked.

Sloane replied by flipping back around and pressing her lips against Lauren's as hard as she could.  They explored each other's mouths for an eternity within a just a few minutes, then Sloane finally collapsed between Lauren's breasts.  Lauren placed a hand on Sloane's hip while the smaller woman lightly caressed the larger's nipple.

"Still think you need anyone else, Lauren?"  Sloane asked, ignoring all formalities.

Lauren just laughed and replied, "that's Mistress Lauren to you."  She ran a finger through Sloane's hair just above her ear and caressed her cheek with the backs of her fingers.  "I'll hand it to ya though, you make a hell of a case for yourself."

The two of them giggled and then closed their eyes.  Lauren drifted off to sleep first, leaving Sloane to enjoy feeling the rise and fall of her mistress's breathing below her... and the rhythmic beating of her heart.  She'd been allowed to lay on Lauren's lap while they watched tv before, but this was wonderfully new... and so much better.  

Sloane knew the next day she'd be ankle high again, or whatever size Lauren desired her to be.  And that was as it should be.  Lauren would still probably go out with that man from work, and she'd have to find some way to compartmentalize that.  She loved Lauren with so much intensity that it hurt, but for the first time... she knew Lauren loved her back.  Whatever happened between her mistress and anyone else would pale in comparison to what they had, and that thought eased her mind.

With her cares and worries beginning to melt away, Sloane began to drift off to sleep herself.  Her last thoughts before a satisfied slumber were concerned only with how her mistress...

...her goddess...

...her love...

...would most like to be awakened for another round of playful sexual bliss that day.

The End.

-Super Hans, Peep Show