Another Really Short Story to Fire the imagination

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Another Really Short Story to Fire the imagination

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat May 29, 2021 1:18 am

The Cable Guy’s Discovery

I knew that Frank next door was some kind of inventor. I also noted that his teenage son, Jeff, focused on everything I did outside the house like gardening or hanging up laundry. How was I to know that Frank was a miniaturization expert working on a shrink ray!
Apparently, he made a working copy because all I recall is Jeff ringing my doorbell just after I came home from work. There was a flash of bright light then the world went dark.
I woke up in a fish tank on a beanbag, Jeff’s acne clad face staring down at me/
“It worked! It really worked!” he squealed in an adenoidal voice.
“Jeff?” I ventured.
“Let me have a good look at you, Mrs. Foster!”
I’d prefer to forget the rest. The kid peeled off my clothes as though I was a banana! Once I was starkers, the little pervert… Well, the less said about that the better!’
There was a long pause.
“So, you are the cable guy and you saw no sign of a teenage boy in the house? Take me with you and I’ll make it worth your while. What’s the matter? Wife? Girlfriend? Not a boyfriend or husband I hope!
“That’s good! Hey, do you have a bandana or something?
“Thanks! In a couple of days, you can talk to Frank man to man and get him to restore me. I want to be in charge of disciplining his brat though! A couple of hours shrunken and naked with a snake or tarantula in close proximity should cure that little bastard but good.”
“Yippee! Just wait until your shift is over and I show you how grateful I am!
“it's. Carol Foster on;y because I was too lazy to revert to my Maiden name after the divorce. Can we check on my cat before we head to your place? the poor thing must be starving. Yes, stud, that WILL get you brownie points! Now hurry up before that kid comes back!

BigManEd

Re: Another Really Short Story to Fire the imagination

Post by BigManEd » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:00 am

What happens next?! I must know!