Free Book One Day Give Away

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Free Book One Day Give Away

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:53 pm

To celebrate my latest release, "Tiny Taken" I am celebrating with a one-day-only giveaway of "Tiny Affairs" the second in my "Tiny" series. The FREE book is available from Amazon Tomorrow, July 22, 2021. Don't miss the chance to add this book to your collection.
41m0IXUYtNL.jpeg
41m0IXUYtNL.jpeg (25.91 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
The promo:

The mistress of shrinking fiction returns with four new stories guaranteed to please every shrinking fiction fan. The tales collected here have all the erotic elements you have come to love.

A housewife has herself shrunk to surprise her husband, but fate interferes.

The first woman to be shrunk recounts her adventures.

A journalist and her daughter visit a world-famous explorer only to find themselves ensnared in his evil scheme.

A hard-boiled detective and his astonishingly beautiful operative unravel the mystery behind the disappearances of a string of wealthy heiresses.

Always sexy and erotic, these tales are by turns, poignant, sardonic, horrific, and heartwarming. All are perfect reading for anyone who has ever contemplated the allure and wonder of tiny women.

If you like this book or if you have read and enjoyed, "Tiny Taken" please take the time to review it on Amazon as reviews really do help sales.
Tiny kisses, Tina Tempest