Tina Tempest Illustrated Short Short Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Tina Tempest Illustrated Short Short Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:15 am

tumblr_fe99e4ac5b389c8d18af5d930dd8607a_0d52c724_1280.jpg
tumblr_fe99e4ac5b389c8d18af5d930dd8607a_0d52c724_1280.jpg (528.95 KiB) Viewed 1845 times
"As I explained to you earlier; one of your jobs with this company will be verifying the efficacy of our shrinking solution. Complain all you want about me slipping it into your afternoon coffee, it's all clearly in your contract, and not in fine print or legalese either. And your complaints about me seeing you naked are moot. I have a medical degree and I am also the C.E. O. of this company. The buck literally stops with me! I have to be sure that the shipments do what we advertise or I get simultaneous hell from both my stockholders and the C.D.C. We can't afford any slip-ups. You've worked as my secretary for what? Three months? You should have been well aware of your responsibilities before now. Don't they teach you, kids, to read anymore? I know you are literate, you are a superlative typist, and I think you have a bright future with this company. OK, I'll double your salary for the month if you will do as I instruct you. You have to be weighed and measured and we have to wait a few hours to see that there are no side effects. I'm sure we can find some way to entertain ourselves until then. Tell ya what, be compliant and I'll take you to Rio with me for the international size medicine symposium. I'll even let you use my credit card while we are there. Is that the hint of a smile I see? Excellent!"

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Tina Tempest Illustrated Short Short Story

Post by Tina-Tiny » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:15 pm

A nice way to drop the reader into the situation. :)

Is the credit card Barbie-size? ;)