"Mini" Story - Restaurant Date

The board to share all your fiction
Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

"Mini" Story - Restaurant Date

Post by Tina-Tiny » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:18 pm

Hi all,

I wrote this very short story today and felt like sharing. I hope you enjoy.

-Tina <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESTAURANT DATE

“Well, you seem to be in good spirits all of a sudden,” John said, smirking at his date.

Bree giggled as she put down the glass. She had already plowed through two-thirds of the wine carafe they’d ordered and was feeling nice and warm and tingly.

“What’re you saying? That I’ve been a grump?”

“Oh no no...just that you seem to be rather enjoying the choice of beverage this evening,” John replied with a wink.

Bree giggled again. They had been dating for six months but this was only their seventh or eighth official “date.” Both of them worked demanding, high stress jobs, so they didn’t see each other as often as they would have liked to. The occasional stay-in dinner or night over was nice, but Bree always enjoyed dressing nicely and going out in public.

“Maybe I am...so what?” she teased as John grabbed a piece of calamari.

“Have some,” he suggested, gesturing toward the appetizer. She shook her head.

“I have a better idea,” she said. John looked at her and smiled, his own drink starting to tingle his senses as well.

“Oh? What’s that?”

Bree felt warmth in her face as she took her purse into hand. She zipped it open, turning it so that John could spy the small, metal device inside. His eyes went wide.

“What? Bree...here? No...really?”

She just giggled, nodding her head, feeling her cheeks burning harder. John glanced around the restaurant before looking back at his blushing girlfriend.

“Bree, no! Someone is bound to notice!”

“Oh come on,” she said with a giggle, “No one is watching. Look, I’ll be discreet. Besides...you know you want to.”

John gulped a little, feeling his own cheeks flushing. The idea was hot as hell, and after glancing around once more he nodded briefly.

“Fine, but...discreet.”

Bree giggled as she hung her purse on her chair and pulled out the small device.

“Here I go,” she said as she turned it toward herself, pressing the button. It emitted a barely audible hum followed by a tiny electrical pop. Bree let go, letting it fall back into her purse as the tingling filled her body. Her head slowly began to sink down into her dress as her arms and legs retracted inward. She stifled her giggles the best she could as she watched the world expanding around her, her body getting smaller as her dress sagged over her dwindling frame. John watched as her dress fell over her shoulders, her naked chest briefly exposed as her tiny legs lifted and now dangled in the air. He’d seen her shrink many times but watching her get small in public was by far one of the hottest things he’d ever witnessed as was evident by the sudden feeling that his pants were also getting smaller.

“Done!” she said softly, her voice higher pitched as she sat about half sized in her chair. “Going down!” she said, giggling as she leaned back, slipping off her chair, dragging her dress with her as her tiny feet hit the floor. Moments later, she ducked beneath the table cloth, completely disappearing from view. Bree stood, dragging the rest of her now gigantic dress out of sight as she freed herself from the garment, standing completely naked beneath the heavy table. She stifled another little giggle as she walked toward her boyfriend’s legs, spotting the obvious bulge directly in front of her.

“Bree? Are you okay dow-ah!” John said, quickly slapping a hand over his mouth as he felt her tiny hands touching him. Biting his lip, he pulled up the table cloth, bunching it in his hands as he peeked beneath, spying Bree’s tiny face between his legs.

“Shh,” she said, putting her finger to her lips as she giggled from her own silliness, her other hand clumsily groping his zipper. John quickly glanced around, making sure no one was looking as he reached down and undid his zipper for her, reaching inside and allowing his erection to spring free from his dockers. Bree gasped happily as he grabbed it with her tiny hands, causing John to inhale sharply.

“Don’t look so worried, you know you love it,” she said as she gently massaged him.

“O-of course,” he replied, “I’m just worried that-”

“Sir, are you okay?”

John practically yelped, dropping the bunched up tablecloth, hiding both his erection and his girlfriend from view. He stared up into the eyes of his server.

“Hmm? Oh, yes...fine!” he said, laughing awkwardly as he felt Bree continuing to touch him down below.

The server smiled. “Are you ready to order?” she asked, pulling out her pad of paper.

“Oh!” John said. “Um...maybe not quite yet...my date is still in the baaa-” he said, making a strange noise as he felt Bree’s tiny tongue licking his sensitive skin. The server looked confused.

“The baaa?” she asked.

“Bathroom!” John said abruptly as sweat began to pour down his brow. The server gave him a strange look.

“Alright, not a problem...I’ll be back!” she said before turning and walking away. When she was out of sight, John lifted the tablecloth, again spying his tiny girlfriend.

“You almost gave yourself away!” he said softly, furrowing his brow in an attempt to look upset.

“No, you almost gave me away!” she said, licking him again. “Can I help it if I’m just too good?”

John was about to respond when she slipped his head between her lips, feeling him fill her mouth. He moaned softly as she sucked on him like the world’s largest lollipop, massaging his huge member with her tiny hands as he sat back and tried to look normal. She drew him in and out of her mouth, licking him up and down as she felt his breathing subtly change, the blood in his penis rushing to the head as the long shaft pulsed in her hands. She took him into her mouth again, just in time to catch the first bit of cum, swallowing the salty liquid as quickly as she could before the subsequent shots. It quickly filled her mouth and she coughed a little as she slurped it up, just managing to keep pace until the penis finally relaxed, the bullets of semen replaced by a tiny dribble. She let him slip out, smacking her lips as she licked up the remains, staring up at her Giant.

“How was that?” she said with a grin, stepping back, giving him a better view of her tiny, naked form.

“Holy shit,” he said, wiping his forehead with his napkin. “That was...awesome. It just felt so...fuck.”

She giggled, winking up at him.

“I’m glad...so then...shall we finish up this date, big guy?”

He smiled, reaching over and retrieving the same silver device from her bag.

“Certainly...only….” he said as he pressed the button. Bree gasped as the tingles washed across her body and she suddenly found herself shrinking yet again.

“John!” squeaked the dwindling woman. “Smaller?!”

He grinned as watched her get smaller, finally releasing the button when she was no more than a couple inches tall. Glancing around he quickly reached under the table, snatching the tiny beauty in his hand.

“What’s the big idea?” she said, trying to act irritated despite the incredible arousal she was feeling. John held her in his hands, shielding from casual observation with his hands as he stared at his tiny date.

“We never hang out enough...I vote we move this evening to my place,” he said, gently touching Bree with his gigantic thumb. She blushed.

“Well...okay,” she agreed with a giggle. “But I’m getting a little hungry.”

“I’ll order Thai food,” he said with a smile.

“Oh well...that’s a different story then!” Bree laughed. “Let’s get going, big boy...before this buzz wears off.”

John took her back in hand, planting a big kiss on her tiny little body. She squealed with joy as he lowered her down back beneath the table. He pulled his penis back into his boxers before shoving the tiny woman inside. Bree yelped as she found herself resting on his large but flacid member, the dribble of semen giving his crotch area the smell of sex.

“I fucking love you,” she said as he zipped himself back up, feeling his tiny date situate herself comfortably in his underwear. He turned the device to ‘inorganic mode’ and shrank her clothes, stuffing the now Barbie-sized accessories into Bree’s purse before shrinking the purse and tucking both it and the size device into his coat pocket. He stood up, brushing himself off.

“Oh sir!” the server said, seeing him standing. “Is everything alright?”

“Just a ‘little’ emergency,” he said, pulling out his wallet and placing a fifty dollar bill on the table.

“Keep the change,” he said as he turned to leave.

“Thank you sir,” the woman said, “I hope everything will be alright.”

“Oh it will...I just have a long night ahead of me.”

John grinned, nodded and walked out, feeling the loving embrace of his tiny little date down below.

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: "Mini" Story - Restaurant Date

Post by CKent45 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:56 pm

Very nice quick little story. I like how he took control of the situation after she sneakily took control of him.
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/