Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:49 am

tumblr_b8071b680964f8d0b8ec4a83863d3ac8_dcb2ccae_1280.jpg
tumblr_b8071b680964f8d0b8ec4a83863d3ac8_dcb2ccae_1280.jpg (529.21 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
"And where do you think you are going, small one? Is that your purse? I let you keep that because I thought you might need your hairbrush or a breath mint. Think those quarters are going to fit in a payphone, that is if you can find a payphone and somehow clamber up to the slot. I've been watching you always and simply allowed you to get this far. Did you actually think I would allow you to escape? Where are you going to go? Who's going to help you? If you are a good little doll, I'll give your clothes back. The only reason they are partially torn is that you refused to stop squirming! I have a wonderful dollhouse all set up for you in my bedroom. I'll show it to you after we make love. THAT'S what you were running from? HA! Small sex is the best sex, wee one. In the morning you'll be grateful to me for shrinking you and giving you a brand new life as a treasured doll until the end of your days. Now stop this foolishness. You are not too small for a spanking, doll. Don't try my patience. In the morning, you will see how right I am and that shrinking you was the best thing that ever happened to you, or to me. Now, don't move!"

CKent45
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Another Illustrated Mini-Story from Tina Tempest

Post by CKent45 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:54 am

Are pay phones still a thing? I can't remember the last time I saw one.

She really does look like she needs to be kept as a pet, though. She might be a bit more open to her new duties if she had a friend to help her out with that monumental task, though. ;-)
Check out my SW story Please..: https://ckent45.deviantart.com/