I'm a Big Fan

The board to share all your fiction
zeromikethirty
Visitor
Visitor

I'm a Big Fan

Post by zeromikethirty » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 pm

When a moderately successful influencer is confronted by a suspicious delivery woman, things start to spiral wildly out of control
-
-
-
-
Sophie had lost her keys; She had checked her pockets, both in the denim dungarees she currently wore as well as the pair of trousers she had shucked the previous night. Her apartment now resembled a bomb site, with articles tossed and left askew as Sophie’s frustrations ever mounted.

“Keys, keys, keys.” Repeated Sophie methodically to herself.

She found herself back in the entryway, her hands on her hips, her face scrunched in deep thought. She looked down at her watch.

10:47 am

Sophie groaned. She was due in the town center at 11 o’clock for a meeting with a sponsor for the podcast she hosted and had initially attempted to set off at least half-hour early, but the prospect was waning fast.

“Fuck it, I’m sure Harrison will let me in just one more time.” Sophie thought aloud, hastily reaching for her black Dr. Marten boots.

Harrison, the apartment complex’s manager, was all too familiar with Sophie’s knack for misplacing her own keys, much to his increasing frustration. Although he often threatened to decline her pleas to let her in, he would always come around in the end.

Boots on and tied, Sophie stood back up and gave herself one last look in the mirror on the entryway table; she brushed a few stray curls of her ashy-black afro out of her eyes, wiped some stray mascara from her sepia brown cheek, and adjusted the golden buckles of her dungaree straps. With that, she nodded to herself approvingly, before hearing a knock at the door.

“Right now?” Sophie groaned, glancing at her watch again.

She opened the front door, revealing a woman holding what looked like a shoebox under her arm.

“Hi, I have a parcel here for number…” the woman’s voice trailed as she looked down at her phone. “Seventeen, for a Mister Stevenson. I was hoping I could drop it here?”

“Oh… well I don’t know any ‘Mister Stevenson’? Number seventeen you say?” Sophie frowned.

Number seventeen was down the hall, at least six doors away from her own, it seemed odd to leave that parcel so far away. She looked the woman up and down suspiciously. She was in her early twenties like Sophie, and for a delivery person, she was not traditionally dressed; she wore a stylish orange jumper, with high waisted, black check trousers and her straight ginger hair loose. While not exactly inappropriate attire for delivering parcels, it still felt strange for her not to be in uniform. As if the woman had read Sophie’s mind, she spoke up.

“It’s a PostHaul delivery, I tried all the other doors, but you were the only one that answered. Workdays, you know?” the woman shrugged.

Sophie was still not one hundred percent convinced. She could have sworn that the woman was eyeing her up and down as if she was wanting to say something more. Not to mention Sophie was fairly confident that Margaret from number eleven was in, as she works from home. Although, it was not inconceivable to Sophie that Margaret could have missed a knock on the door. Then, it hit Sophie like a ton of bricks. She opened the door wider and gave a weak smile of agreement.

“So, how did you manage to get into the building?” asked Sophie, trying to portray an air of small talk in her voice.

“Oh, the door person buzzed me in,” the woman said, a little too quickly for Sophie’s liking. “Can I just take your name please? Your full name, that is.”

“I didn’t know he did that sort of thing?” said Sophie, keeping the airy tone.

Her apartment complex only allowed entry to the tenants, otherwise, you’d need to buzz the apartment you wanted to reach to let you in. This, most importantly, also meant that all post was always held at the reception.

The woman paused for a moment, and although it was subtle, Sophie noticed the woman’s eyes widen. As quickly as it changed, her expression returned to its cool smile.

“Neither did I. I assumed she’d ask me to leave it downstairs. Anyway, your name?”

The last time Sophie had checked, Harrison was not a she.

“Who are you?” asked Sophie, straightening up to her full height. The woman was a few inches taller than Sophie’s 5’7” but was rather thin and fair.

The woman’s smile slackened to one of anxiety. She bobbed on her heels nervously before leaning closer.

“Okay I’m not a delivery person,” she said, her voice a fast whisper. “My name is Abby, and I know this isn’t a good start but I’m actually a huge fan of your work.”

Sophie stared at her, totally dumbfounded. A huge fan of her work? Taking Sophie’s silence as her cue, Abby continued.

“I’ve followed you before you even had a thousand followers on Instagram,” said Abby, looking down at her feet. “Literally for the last five years I’ve kept up with all your content; Insta, Tiktok, YouTube, and obviously the podcast!”

Sophie could not believe it. She had heard stalker stories before, but she never considered herself famous enough to have on herself. She felt violated, yet oddly fascinated. Swallowing, she made to speak.

“So, Abby, right? How did you find out where I live…?” Sophie slowly backed into her apartment as discreetly as possible.

“Well, I organized a meeting with you and my energy drink company, then let you pick the rendezvous,” said Abby, looking directly into Sophie’s eyes. “When you picked ‘Beans and Toast Coffee House’ and told me it was ‘relatively local’ for you, I searched for the apartment complex on Maps, cross-referencing with the snippets shown in some of your videos.”

Sophie gaped at Abby, the anger with herself boiled in her stomach, but that was behind her now; the problem was standing right in front of her.

“So, if you were already supposed to see me, why did you come here?” Sophie asked, still sliding backward slowly.

Abby’s eyes beamed.
“Ooh, this!” she exclaimed, pulling out the package she had been cradling under her arm. “It’s always easier to do this in private.”

Sophie’s eyes widened in fear, yet something stuck her to the spot. She watched as Abby’s hand opened the unsealed package with ease and withdraw something heavy and shiny; a gun, but not one Sophie had ever seen. However, before she could even react, Abby had squeezed the trigger.

The beam hit Sophie square in the chest, however much to her surprise, it felt like she had been given a very hard push. The sheer force caused her to stumble back, before tripping over her own feet and landing on her bottom with a thud.

“Oof,” was all Sophie could muster, the wind seemingly knocked out of her lungs.

Abby smiled; holstering the ray gun back into the box, she stepped forward, towering over the fallen girl.

Sophie heaved, trying to get her breath back as she laid on the soft, carpeted floor. As her composure returned, however, she noticed something rather odd. Her body tingled faintly, from the hairs on her head, right down to the tips of her toes, not too dissimilarly to the sensation one would get in their arm after cutting off the circulation.

‘Did she have a concussion?’ Sophie thought. While she took quite a tumble, she was pretty sure she did not hit her head. Sophie shifted both of her elbows behind her and raised her head off the floor, looking up at Abby.

“What t-the hell w-was that? Sophie spluttered, her voice shaking as her she tried to calm her breathing.

“You’ll see soon enough.” Abby cooed, taking a step inside, shutting the door behind her, placing the box on the ground, and pulling the lock with a menacing click.

Any attempt Sophie was making at regulating her breathing abruptly went out the window. She tried to shuffle away from Abby with all her might, but the tingly sensation had caused a stranger numbness in her limbs; her arms felt weak and shaky, her feet seemed totally anchored to the floor within heavy boots. However, aside from entering the apartment, Abby had stayed put. In fact, it seemed that she was quite content simply watching Sophie struggle. Sophie blinked, not sure what to do.

“Aren’t you going to do anything?” Sophie asked, her fear turning to confusion.

“You’ll see,” Abby said simply, checking her watch. “Very soon, in fact.”

It was as if someone had turned a dial up to ten; the numb tingle had subsided, she felt her sense of body return, before becoming hypersensitive. Sophie shuddered as she suddenly felt every millimeter of her skin touch, brush, and rub against the world around her. She could feel every distinct thread of the hem of her t-shirt tickle her naval, the elastic hem of her sock gently constricting around her shin and even the fine fibers of the carpet caress her fingertips. Sophie let out a soft gasp, her eyes widening.

“I always love this bit,” Abby muttered to herself, her smile turning into a toothy grin.

Sophie squirmed absent-mindedly, finding it increasingly harder to focus on anything other than her overstimulated senses. Abby shifted in her stance, feeling herself getting a little hot under the collar, before spotting something.

“Here we go.” Said Abby, trying her best to suppress her excitement.

As if on cue, the sensation coursing through Sophie’s body dulled enough for her limbs to relax. She laid on the floor, panting, before propping herself up with her elbows once again. Finally able to see clearly, she looked back up at Abby, whose grin was as wide as ever. Only, there was something odd about her; it was as if the wall behind Abby was moving further away, while she seemed to ever so slightly expand. It reminded her of a shot from the shark movie she saw recently.

Sophie sat up, shifting from her elbows to her hands, only to find her wristwatch had slid under her palm. She tore her eyes away from Abby and looked to the timepiece, expecting to see the wristband snapped or unbuckled from all the commotion. Instead, the watch’s wristband was attached at the same notch it always was, however, it now sat limply over her knuckles, with at least half an inch slack. Her hand gripped the watch face tightly, only to feel the oddest sensation; the solid object seemed to steadily balloon in her hand. She watched as the watch grew, her grip having to loosen very slowly.

Still dumbfounded, it took Sophie a few moments to notice that her skin was still tingling. Only this time the sensation felt subdued, but more alarmingly like it was crawling. She felt the cuffs of her t-shirt brush down her bicep, before delicately grazing her elbow. Sophie’s torso felt as if the light material of her shirt slowly thickened as the hem etched down her navel, whilst the straps of her denim dungarees slackened, yet somehow got heavier on her shoulders. The oddest sensation, however, stemmed from her legs; her feet seemingly seemed to be swimming in her hefty boots, slowly losing contact with the sole and toes, yet the top of her feet seemed to catch the shoe’s arch causing them to be dragged lazily across the floor. The denim around her legs and the seat of her dungarees seemed to expand around her, feeling more like rough blankets than clothing.

Suddenly, Sophie felt a searing pain in her earlobes. It felt like when she had them pierced for the first time, and only getting worse. She hastily pried out her stud earrings, giving a sharp sigh of relief.

Abby gave a sympathetic inhale of breath.

“Sorry, I always forget to warn people about piercings.”

Sophie gritted her teeth, remembering not only that Abby was in the room, but that it seemed to her that Abby was the cause of all this. She whipped around.

“YOU SHOT Me withou-” Sophie cried but trailed off upon seeing Abby.

Even though Sophie was on the floor, Abby still seemed abnormally large, towering over with her hands on her hips. Sophie shifted uncomfortably, trying to raise herself higher, to very little effect.

“That’s fair, although it’s always harder to explain it to people without simply showcasing it,” said Abby, raising her hands apologetically. “Besides, the process is always more fun this way. I mean, look how adorable you are already!”

Sophie followed Abby’s gesture, and finally looked down at herself; she was sitting in what resembled a puddle of clothes. Her large dungarees drowned her; while she still wore both straps, the torso had slipped down below her breasts. Meanwhile, the cuffs, which had been rolled up a good inch about the collar of Sophie’s boots, had been dragged up by the very same boots and were now accordioned at the knees and hips, with all piling excess denim sandwiched over the navel. Her red and white hooped t-shirt billowed around her chest, the normally conservative neckline now showcasing her collarbones, and the sleeves were engulfing her elbows and a portion of her forearm. Pulling the shirt forward, she saw her bra hanging emptily below her breasts, while she could see the waistline of her boxer shorts consume most of her tummy with a good couple inches of slack.

Sophie blinked. She had shrunk.

She was partially right. Sophie could still feel the faint feeling of her feet dragging across the floor, albeit with more resistance. She flexed her foot but was surprised to find that she barely saw the reciprocate boot move. In fact, she could barely feel the insole, as she lightly toed around her cavernous Dr. Martens. Pointing her toe, she pulled her ballooning knee towards her chest and a white socked foot slipped free. She marveled as the cuff consumed her diminished foot, leaving only an empty toe of her sock poking out.

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Came Abby’s voice, which boomed a little deeper than Sophie had become accustomed to. “It’s actually a form of radiation. Causes the cells to retreat to smaller states.”

“I’ll give you that.” Sophie squeaked, her voice several octaves higher than she was accustomed to.

“So, you’re probably wondering why I shrunk you?” Asked Abby, almost as if she’s rehearsed the line before.

However, Sophie was only half listening. In an odd sense of wonderment, she was fiddling with the straps of her dungarees, originally pulling them to the tightest notch, before simply pulling them tighter and tying a rudimentary knot.

“AHEM.” Coughed Abby, still prying for the answer.

“Oh, yeah,” Sophie responded suddenly, just as she rolled the cuffs of the denim another few turns.

“Are you… you know it’s not over, right?” Abby asked, bemused.

“I don’t know, I just would rather be covered?” answered Sophie, blushing.

Abby was right, but there was something very instinctive about trying to keep her modesty. Even then, she felt her ever-increasing shirt consume more of her arms as with every second.

Abby sighed; before Sophie even knew what was happening, Abby had stepped towards her, swiping the dungaree straps from behind, and began to hoist her high in the air. Sophie yelped as her second foot was swept straight from its boot, dragging its sock down her ankles and hooked only by the diminished girl's toes.

Sophie was quite a sight. The denim overalls hoisted her from her crotch area, causing Sophie to wince uncomfortably. Her feet dangled about four feet in the air, almost totally consumed by the substantial makeshift cuffs save for the empty white socks. Sophie held onto the dungaree straps like a parachute, while her head only just hooked over the front torso, while her black afro bobbed above her.

“Where you’re going, it won’t matter.” Abby snarled, losing patience. “You’ll be put in the private collection with all the others.”

“Others...?” Sophie whispered, her insides sinking.

“You’re not my first rodeo, hon,” said Abby, screwing her face into a sinister smile.

Sophie recoiled a little, now struggling to keep her head over the torso of her dungarees. Her slight struggle causes one of her socks to flutter down with a gentle thud. Abby raised an eyebrow.

“You know, if you’re so precious about being covered, maybe we might have to get you used to it.” Abby scanned around the hallway, before landing her eyes on a mounted coat rack. She latched Sophie’s straps on the free hook and went back to her box. Sophie’s brain raced, trying to think of anything. Looking to the left, she saw the entryway table was a short drop away.

Fuck it. Sophie swiftly removed the cumbersome t-shirt, bra, and boxer shorts, hooking them around the straps to avoid making noise by dropping them, and pulled her right leg up and over into the left leg hole. Meanwhile, she could hear Abby clicking and prodding the ray gun, calibrating it for whatever she had planned. With a sharp breath, Sophie stood on the waist of the dungaree, reached for the table, and leaped. To her surprise, she landed well on all fours, before scrambling to her feet and starting to run.

“Pfft, sure.” Came a deep, sinister voice.

Sophie froze. A large shadow loomed overhead, and Sophie could hear the ray gun’s low, power hum behind her. Looking up at the mirror, she saw the large, smirking face, Abby, looking down at her like a cat to a mouse. Wait the minute, the mirror. I mean, it is worth a try, wasn’t it?

With a deep breath, Sophie turned, craning her neck high above her into Abby’s eyes, realizing just how small she now was. Even with the elevation of the four-foot-high table, Sophie only came up to just level with Abby’s breasts.

“It was a nice try, Hon,” said Abby with a sickly-sweet tone. “But too obvious.”

Sophie backed up very slowly, pivoting slightly on her heel. She needed to make sure Abby was as square to the mirror as possible. Sophie took a quick glance to the left of the table, trying to suggest that was a possible escape. Abby raised the ray gun but took several steps to Sophie’s left.

“Careful. We wouldn’t want an accident now, would we?” said Abby, smoothly, before tutting. “Shame you never wanted to get nude; it suits you.”

Sophie shuddered in disgust, before taking one more step to her left, causing Abby to rock one more pace in the same direction. Abby now stood as close to the center as Sophie could predict from her own angle.

“You’ll never get away with this shit.” Shot Sophie, adding perhaps a little too much venom than she’d have like, however, Abby did not seem to notice, merely grinning.

“Honey, I already have.”

And with that, Abby pulled the trigger, the ray gun taking a few milliseconds to warm up. That was Sophie’s cue; she bound to her right-hand side, hitting the tabletop with a skid and coming to a halt just shy of the edge. She kept her body as flat as it could do while watching Abby intently.

Abby’s grin had disappeared in a moment. The green beam hit the mirror with a surprising thud and then shot straight back into Abby’s face. Her head recoiled, sending her briefly off her feet and into the wall behind her. Sophie scrambled to her feet, looking down on the results below; Abby was laid against the wall, one hand clutching her face, while the other weakly attempts to support her.

Where was the ray gun?

Sophie scanned the floor feverishly, her eyes darting up and down the hallway. Finally, she spotted it; it seemed Abby’s impact against the wall had sent it flying towards the front door. Without a moment’s hesitation, Sophie leaped for her dungarees, latching onto them and scaling down the legs to the floor. However, much to Sophie’s dismay, it seemed that Abby recovered better than Sophie did during her hit. The skinny girl had crawled several feet, using all her might to reach the device. Sophie charged as fast as she could, but from her perspective, five feet felt like twenty-five. Finally, Abby snatched the device and limply trying to hoist herself up onto her knees. Sophie ground to an abrupt halt, watching as Abby reared up, swinging the ray gun around with an albeit shaky hand.

“F-fuck you, H-honey.” Abby sputtered, squinting one eye and trying to keep her hand steady.

Sophie threw her hands up to her face in a meek defense, squeezing her own eyes shut, waiting for the inevitable blast to send her flying.

And kept on waiting.

When Sophie heard a metallic clunk, she opened her eyes, her heart racing. What she saw was Abby, still on her knees, leaning loosely to one side while her head lolloped slowly back and forth, and her hands softly caressed her own clothes. Sophie thought back to the hypersensitive tingles she went through in her own shrink, causing herself to flush a little as she continued to watch Abby lost in her own feelings. She fell onto her back, dragging her legs from underneath her in a half-hearted heap, revealing to Sophie, the ray gun. Without a moment’s hesitation, Sophie gunned for it, heaving the device, which was almost as tall as she was, away from her captor.

Meanwhile, Abby’s sensual experience seemed to be coming to a close, as her breathing slowly returned to normal and her spasms seemed to be lessening. Panicking slightly, Sophie took inventory of the Ray Gun; despite its function, it seemed more like a piece of medical equipment than she expected. Laying the gun on its left-hand side, the device had a small digital display, merely showcasing the number ‘20’ in a blinking light. Either side were two dials: the left having two arrows pointing to either side and the right having a plus and a minus. Abby moaned lazily, trying her best to put herself back on all fours. Sophie hastened, spinning the left dial first, the letters ‘SHRK’ appearing. With another spin, the display blinked away momentarily, and then the letters ‘GROW’ appeared. This had to be it. She quickly wrapped the right dial, the display shifting back to the numbers ‘20’.

Checking to see if she was still in the clear, Sophie watched Abby as she finally made her way back onto her knees and elbows, however, it seemed like the process had yet to begin.

“Fucking hell, why won’t you just SHRINK!” Cried Sophie, twisting the right-hand dial all the way back up to ‘100’.

With a triumphant, singular laugh, Sophie lifted the barrel, pointing it towards the ceiling. She lightly placed both feet on the trigger and leaned her chest over the barrel. With her eyes shut, she took a deep exhale and pushed down on the trigger with all her strength. Sophie heard the hum and hiss of the device powering up and then:

THUD

Sophie was propelled about a foot in the air, before coming back down to a muffled thud. She winced in pain but felt a little less worn than the last time she was shot. She sat up and looked around; the device was in the same spot, albeit with a little visible wear and tear, most probably from the number of times it had been dropped in the last five minutes. As Sophie got to her feet, she felt the familiar numbness crawled over her once again, causing her to stagger, but she continued. She was just about to reach the Ray Gun when the familiar silhouette of Abby’s shadow engulfed Sophie once again.

However, there was no retort. There was no sinister play. Sophie looked up and saw Abby wobble slightly on her feet, her hair askew and her eyes oddly vacant. Sophie blinked at her, before continuing to the Ray Gun, her own numbness starting to turn to hypersensitivity as the feeling of the carpet fibers under her bare feet tickle her soles. She reached for the gun, collapsing on top of it, the tingles causing her legs to buckle. Despite this, Sophie pulled herself back up and once again heaved on the device, this time dragging rather than carrying it away, with a defiant grunt. She looked back up at Abby, who still stood absently, however, it was apparent as to why.

Sophie observed Abby as closely as she could, looking for the subtlest of changes; looking at the girl’s wrists was the best bet. The long sleeves of Abby’s jumper had only just scrapped her wrists, but now they slowly crept over the heel of her palm. Looking down, Sophie could see the cuffs of her black, check trousers, which had been sitting just at her ankle earlier, now brushed the laces of her converse shoes. Sophie could even see the chunky belt that was sitting snug around her navel, slowly droop down on one side.

Sophie could not help but grin, seeing someone shrink from the other side was oddly intoxicating, especially when the revenge was as sweet as this. Sophie was so preoccupied, however, that she failed to notice her own changes. The hypersensitivity had once again subsided, and she now experienced the opposing sensation. Sophie once again felt her feet brush across the floor, only this time it was they were heading in the opposite direction. She watched as the room seemed to enclose around her very slowly; the ceiling lowered, the halls headed inward, and the floor gradually fell away. Watching the world shrink around her was fascinating, but was unfortunately slow work, even the entry table, for example, still stood a good two feet above her. Although, luckily for her, her growth made Abby’s reduction feel a little faster.

Abby’s expression of vacancy had slowly vanished as she slowly regained her bearings, now she wore the face of dumbstruck, even with a hint of wonder. A sudden thud drew her attention to the floor, where her own watch now lay, still notched to its usual size. Looking down at her hands, she found them completely engulfed within her jumper, even when she rolled her sleeves up she marveled at how minuscule they looked compared to the chunky woolen material. She absent-mindedly tugged at her belt, feeling them slack lower on her hips, before stuffing more of the growing hem of her jumper into the waistband of her trousers. During the adjustment, Abby rocked on her heels a little, feeling her feet rolling around in her cavernous sneakers and then giggling slightly when wiggling her toes provided no visual replication.

Sophie was just as humored watching from her growing perspective. While she gained another foot and put on her own oversized boxers and t-shirt, she was fascinated to watch her captor seemingly deflate into her clothing. Whereas Sophie’s shrink was while she was laying on the ground, she never had to contend with perhaps the biggest pest, gravity. Abby’s trousers pooled across her shoes, leaving only the white toes of her converse poking out, while her sleeve-filled hands struggled to grip the waistband and heavy belt further up her body, finally trying to tighten it just above her navel. Even then, the legs accordioned around her knees and the back of her jumper spilled out from its tuck; it looked as if she was a child trying on her sister’s clothes.

Meanwhile, Sophie continued her steady climb; with her head now just passing the entry table, she felt her boxers fill out, the elastic starting to grip her body easier, while her shirt passed her knees and now met mid-thigh. She placed the ray gun on the table and stepped into her dungarees, which still swamped her, pooling at her ankles, but it made her feel a little more comfortable. Turning back around to the struggling Abby, Sophie noticed something interesting. She took a few steps forward, her quizzical expression turned to a devilish smile.

“How you doing, pipsqueak?” asked Sophie, her putting her hands on her hips.

Abby, who was so engrossed with her own shrinking that she neglected to notice someone else was also present, looked at Sophie. Or, better yet, looked UP at Sophie.

Abby swallowed hard, her face flushing red as the girl she tried to kidnap only fifteen minutes ago now had a good two inches on her, and that gap was slowly rising. She looked at Sophie’s clothing, which seemed to inflate slightly with every passing second, while she struggled with keeping her own on. Just at that moment, the weight of Abby’s belt was too much, and plummeted to the floor, bringing her baggy trousers and underwear with it. Luckily for her, her jumper now reached just above her knees, keeping her modesty.

“Seems you’re having a little wardrobe trouble,” said Sophie in a mock motherly tone. As she did, another inch was added to their increasing height gap. “Here, I’ll give you a hand.”

Before Abby could even process what was said to her, Sophie had shot to the floor, gripped the waistband with both hands, and hoisted them right back up to just under Abby’s breast, lifting the diminishing redhead off her feet. She yelped, feeling the crotch of the trousers thrust right into her crotch and in between her buttocks. Abby struggled, kicking her feet, her sneakers dropping with a dull flop as two orange socks flail in two cavernous trouser legs.

“You really just took one color and stuck with it, didn’t you?” Said Sophie, spotting Abby’s struggling, socked feet slowly get sucked up into the trousers.

Following the floor, Sophie noticed her own feet and legs; her makeshift rolled-up dungarees now showed more than just ankle by sitting mid-shin, while her tied straps pressed a little tighter against her growing torso. With each passing second, she felt Abby get lighter and lighter, now holding the waistband of her trousers up under her armpits. With a chuckle, she dropped Abby on the floor with a thud, making sure the heavy belt does not crush her on the way down. Sophie undid her straps, reverting them to their usual notches, unrolled her cuffs, and then put her socks back on. Even though she was close to back to normal, her cuffs sad only a fraction from the floor, while her straps and socks felt stretched out.

Back to the pile of Abby’s clothes, Sophie saw the girl’s ginger hair poking out of the sea of orange wool. Abby slowly tried to stand, her jumper covering her like a king-sized blanket, causing her to sway uneasily. Finally giving up her modesty, she reached her full height, standing just a few inches above Sophie’s knee. Abby turned and looked up at the giantess before her, her eyes wide, and Sophie could have sworn not because of fear.

The utter power she possessed was something she had never experienced. Abby was once an intimated force to Sophie, and now she stood around a foot tall after being freshly humiliated at the hands of Sophie herself. She knew that what Abby had done was awful, and she still appreciated the sick victory she now held over her. But in the end, despite Sophie’s best efforts, holding contempt for someone now inhumanly small was becoming increasingly difficult.

She cursed herself, then she crouched down to the diminished girl, putting out her hand. Abby recoiled instinctively.

“C’mon, I’m not going to crouch to talk to you all day.” Said Sophie, trying to sound as soft as she possibly can.

Abby hesitated, but then nodded silently.

Taking Abby gently in her hand, Sophie lifted the diminished redhead with ease, before heading into the living room. Sophie began.

“Now, you said there were others…”

Knightstable
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: I'm a Big Fan

Post by Knightstable » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:22 pm

That was a pretty fun short story, with a pretty great shrinking sequence. Thanks for sharing!

Ghostwriter44
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Ghostwriter44 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Dang, this started off so promising, but I don’t like cruel giantesses having payback dealt on them /: still tho, your writing style is amazing and I can’t wait to see what you write next!

SciFiCrazy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SciFiCrazy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:54 am

That was a great read. I liked the role reversal.

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Tina-Tiny » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:21 am

Ooo...I really quite liked the shrinking sequences. Well described.

I also enjoy a bit of role reversal.