A Tina Tempest Original

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A Tina Tempest Original

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:20 am

portrait-smiling-beautiful-woman-holding-260nw-327925730.jpeg
portrait-smiling-beautiful-woman-holding-260nw-327925730.jpeg (17.9 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
There was a thunderstorm outside. My doorbell rang. I opened the door. Standing there in a yellow rain slicker was a guy with my face.
“I know what you are thinking,” he said, “long story short, I’m you from a scientifically advanced alternate universe where interdimensional travel has been mastered. I’m popping in and out to give my various selves the one thing they’ve always wanted.”
He removed an object from his pocket. It looked like a blaster from a science fiction film. Holding the barrel, he passed it to me.
“What’s this?” I asked.
“You know what it is, James.”
He nodded in the direction of the clothes tree by my door. Curious, I aimed the gun at it. There was a bright flash – the clothes tree was suddenly doll house furniture. My eyes grew large.
“It’s quite intuitive to use, sport. I’ll depart now, there are a lot of universes and a lot of shrink rays to distribute.”
With that he manipulated something under his slicker and winked out of existence like a lightbulb turning off.
I handled the shrink ray. It really did seem easy to operate, like a revolver. Push the arrow on the handle back and it was set to shrink. Push it forward, it was set to enlarge. I aimed it at my close tree a second time and it was once more full-size. It was the answer to so many dreams and prayers. I contemplated it for a moment before taking looking out my front door. The storm door was closed. The storm was still raging. I noted a car pulling up next door. Out stepped Gail, the wife of my neighbor. Gail was in many ways my dream woman, flowing ebony hair, crystal blue eyes, terrific figure, and ivory complexion. It was a waste that she was married to Clark, he was a complete non-entity. I had no clue as to what she saw in him. It wasn’t money and it sure as shit wasn’t his physique. I was more of a man than he was in every way that counted. A brilliant plan unspooled in my mind.
I strode out to Gail’s car with an umbrella in my hand.
“Oh, aren’t you a dear, James,” she said in her lilting voice.
I held the umbrella, standing just behind her. Halfway to her front door, I pulled the trigger on my shrink ray. She gasped softly and ended up in a puddle. I hastily fished her out and dodged for my front door. The umbrella was in the rack. I rushed to my bathroom and placed Gail or a towel. Only now did I focus or what she was wearing. A pencil gray, knee-length, A-line skirt, pink blouse, gray blazer, nylons, and sensible black flats.
I noticed that she was turning blue. Clearly, she had water in her lungs. I rolled her over and pressed against her back, she coughed up a torrent of water, vomited, and then passed out. I couldn’t possibly leave her in her wet clothes and risk pneumonia, now, could I?
Gingerly, I removed her low heels. She had really cute feet with delicate high arches beneath the nylons. I tugged the blouse out of her skirt and manipulated the pearly buttons open. My breath left me in one gasp when I spied her abundant bosom through her lacy and translucent brassiere. I’d always know that she was gorgeous but spying her there with her flat, toned stomach and the sexy navel was almost more than I could take. After a moment, I was breathing again. I pulled the blouse the rest of the way off and then unclasped the belt in her skirt, before undoing the button in the back and tugging down the miniature zipper.
I tugged the skirt down the length of her spectacular and still long-seeming legs. Her stockings were black and self-supporting. Her panties were lacy enough to give me a peek at the dark curly hairs beneath. I almost came on the spot. Carefully, I unrolled each stocking from her exceptional pins, being careful to not turn them inside out. I debated or whether to take her bra or panties. I opted for the brassier, I just had to see those magnificent tits unholstered. God were they perfect! Firm little half-oranges with light brown areolas and chance pink nipples. Unable to resist, I raised her body to my lips and suckled each breast in turn. She tasted like ambrosia, the food of the gods. I was really worked up now. I tugged off her panties and drank in her neatly trimmed, yet thickly thatched box. I could not wait until she was awake so that I could have fun with her!
I dried her thoroughly with the thick cotton towel and then gathered up her clothing. This I placed in a small mesh bag and tossed into the dryer. Gail was still unconscious when I returned to the bedroom. I carried her over to my bedroom and placed her on the pillow. A moment or so later, her sky-blue eyes opened. She looked at me with a look of confusion and horror. Her mouth opened but no words came out. This was my opening to explain her current situation and the glorious future that lay ahead for both of us.

--If you liked this story, please check out my page on Amazon. Also, reviews are very much appreciated. Thanks, Tiny hugs and kisses, Tina Tempest

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: A Tina Tempest Original

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:17 am

Hi Tina, Im tempted to buy some of your Amazon Sories because Im enjoying the wonders of hearing stories on a great text to speach app...

But there is something I would like to know first...

Are you using many - shrink out of clothes ?

Judging by the covers I would guess you dont...

Cause I hate that, I find myself sometimes going thorough great stories with excellent plots across chapter 1 and even chapter 2, just to find out later that the tinies get shrunk out of clothes and I stop and delete the whole story right there..
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica