Mini Story: Jillibean Q&A

The board to share all your fiction
Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Mini Story: Jillibean Q&A

Post by Tina-Tiny » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:33 pm

I wrote this story the other day. I hope you enjoy it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Size Net.

Login Successful.

<New Blog Post>

Hi all! Jillibean here with another post for you tiny woman lovers out there!

First off, I want to extend a big thank you to everyone who liked my last video. I agree, I look absolutely adorable in that pink and white Barbie dress...even if the velcro backing was annoying as heck! It’s a wardrobe on a budget, sure...but I’m not sure if the itching is worth it in the end. :P

Anyway, I wanted to take a little time and answer one of the most common questions that has been asked in the video comments. I think user ‘iluvlittlel4dies’ summed it up best:

iluvlittlel4dies: Love the video...adorable as always! Do you ever bring shrinking into the bedroom and does your girlfriend enjoy it?

Well, lucky for you all, my GF (hereafter referred to as Gia) has given me permission to answer this question. So, for the first time, here’s the full scoop on size and sex.

Now, I’m sure you all know that I don’t spend all my time shrunk, I also have a normal life. But one thing you may not know is exactly how much I have to shrink to make those cute little doll videos.

Would you believe that, naturally, I’m actually six foot three?

I’m serious! Stop laughing! I’m really tall! HS Volleyball, College Basketball...the whole thing! I’m actually the tallest one in my whole family, except for my late grandfather who I’m told was six foot six. And before any of you say “Wow Jillibean...you should be doing real life Mini-Giantess material”...hear me out.

My whole life I have been obsessed with dolls. I love Barbies and doll houses. I used to make little homes out of shoeboxes and cut out little paper dolls when I was a girl. I’ve always fantasized about being able to make myself smaller and actually live in these little worlds that I created. Trust me, when puberty hit and the ceiling got a whole lot closer...these feelings only intensified.

I met Gia in my last year at college. I know you’ve occasionally seen her hands in my videos (man do I love being in her warm, soft hands <3 ), but what you may not know is that she’s only five foot one. xD She’s a tiny little thing and I tower over her. I can literally pick her up under one arm and carry her around like a suitcase.

I’m not going to go into how we got together, but she is the cutest, sweetest person in the world and I love her dearly. So you can guess how nervous I was when, after things became...intimate...I accidentally blabbed about my shrinking interest (which had now transformed into both a fixation and a sexual fetish). She was actually quite receptive, expressing that, as such a short woman, she had always wondered what it would be like to be with a partner who was smaller than herself. She hadn’t thought about it as much as I, but she was really open to the idea of roleplay.

And then SizeCo released its first product.

I’m sure you’re all familiar with the SizeCo Reduction pill. It was amazing...slow-acting, but groundbreaking. In the past few years, so many more competitive products have been released, offering interested parties such a wide variety of size related adventures.

I’ll let you in on a little secret: I still buy SizeCo’s.

And I’ll tell you why: it’s the speed. I buy the Phase pills...the ones that allow you to choose your size based on your dose. For me, I lose around a foot per pill...sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. When you do the math of how long the shrinking takes...it averages around an inch per minute.

I use these for all my videos because I love a good, slow shrink. The warmth...the tingles...the subtle feeling as my clothing shifts against my skin...oh my gosh.

When I take one pill, which I like to call the Gia pill, it takes me down to about her height. Being able to actually look her in the eye while standing barefoot...having her take me in her arms and draw me into a kiss...it's hard to put those feelings into words. It's also the only size where we can share clothes, and we've done a few "same size date nights" together where I pop a pill and spend the night with a woman my size (and sometimes she's even taller when she wears her heels….) ❤

As you can guess, two pills is where normalcy immediately goes out the window. Once I’m her height, it isn’t long before I find myself looking up for once, craning my neck just to meet her eyes. I think this may be her favorite moment as she teases me mercilessly as I begin to get smaller than her. Shrimp, shorty...just a few of the words she uses to describe me as she looks down with a smirk on her face. Sometimes, when I’m feeling a bit rambunctious, I’ll grab her arms and wrestle her to the ground. I’m much more athletic, so I’m usually able to win despite my stature. But slowly, the advantage begins to wane, my strength seeming to drain away with every inch I lose until, inevitably, she is able to push me back, grasping my tiny wrists in her growing hands as she reverses our positions. That moment when I realize that I’ve lost control of the situation...it’s honestly one of the hottest things I’ve ever felt.

She’ll pin me down, my petite girlfriend completely dominant as she kisses my ever dwindling lips. The third pill’s effects are in effect now and I’m well on my way to half size. Sometimes, we’ll just give into our passions as she explores my body, her mouth finding every one of my most sensitive spots as I just lay back and completely lose myself. Not wanting to be left out, of course, I love to snuggle myself up to my Giantess Gia (her boobs are just amazing at this size) as I return the favor. Did you know that I am just the right height when both of us are standing? I don’t think I need to say more. ;)

The fourth pill normally settles me in right around two feet tall and this is where some of Gia’s roleplaying aspects come out. I often find myself scooped up and placed on her hip as she carries me to the living room. She’ll settle in, holding me in her arms, cooing softly as she pokes my tiny face and pulls up her shirt. Her breasts are HUGE at this size as she nuzzles me close, her nipples just the right size for my tiny mouth. When I’m so small and warm and safe...the urge to attach myself to her is impossible to fight. She holds my head gently in her hand while I suckle on her, an act which is incredibly comforting, even if no milk actually comes out. She can have a bit of mom kink at times, so sometimes I’ll spend the night at this size, being handled and fed and fussed over, but usually this is just another step along my long, slow path to smaller sizes. Despite her nipple growing in my mouth as I continue my downward trek, she usually keeps me against her breast for quite a few minutes before it becomes unmanageable.

The fifth pill is where you often see me in my videos: Barbie Doll size (a.k.a. Handheld size). As I said before, Gia is the ‘hand model’ in my videos. I have to say that this is probably my favorite size, and depending on how the pill is metabolizing, I can end up anywhere from nine to fourteen inches tall. I usually prefer to be on the larger side, because smaller is just embarrassing (imagine feeling shrunk inside a Barbie house!!!) Still, there are few things better than being lifted up in her warm, soft hand, her fingers wrapped around my tiny torso as my itty bitty legs dangle in the air. Gosh...just thinking about it makes me want to pop some pills right now….

I’m sure some of you are wondering if I ever take a sixth pill. Answer: Yes. And you know why? Because I’m a hedonist and a shrink fetishist. There is no rush in the world like the one I get when I’m already hand sized and still shrinking...slowly slipping out my Barbie outfit as the world around me gets larger and larger...feeling miniscule even in a world of dolls.

You may not know this, but I enjoy a bit of bondage (as if shrinking wasn’t enough of a control loss, right?). Now I know a lot of you are going to think leather, straps, ties...oh no, nothing like that. All you need is a little piece of tape.

SHHRRK! A pair of Giantess fingers tear off just a single piece of ordinary tape and suddenly my arm is pinned to the table. SHHRRK! And my other arm joins it. SHHRRK SHHRRK! Now I’m lying there, legs open, unable to do anything but wiggle and moan, and all thanks to an everyday office supply. Here is where Gia’s genius as a Dom comes out as she teases me mercilessly with anything she can find...feathers, tissues, cotton swabs; gently rubbing my sensitive chest and brushing their way down my thighs. She teases me, touching my inner thigh with the tip of the swab while I moan and arch, begging her to give me a release as I stare up into her gigantic eyes, her mouth turning up in a smirk. She finally cures my agony, touching my most intimate area, the soft cotton instantly absorbing my wetness as I cry out, writhing against her firm touch. I’m so incredibly small, but when I explode it feels like the world is crashing down despite my pathetic little squeaks that can barely be heard by my beautiful Giantess above.

And all because of some tape and a cotton swab.

Give me a moment.

*Deep breaths*

Okay...phew...well, there it is. I hope you find that to be a thorough answer to your question.

Again, thank you all and expect the next video soon. As for now, it’s time for me to go. Gia just got home and there’s a rather large chance that I may have just swallowed six pills….

I hope you all have an equally fun night. ;)

Forever Small,

Jillibean

<Post to Blog>

<Log Out>

xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Mini Story: Jillibean Q&A

Post by xxxxx » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:16 pm

Oh wow, I love this story! They seem to have a fun time with each other. This is something I enjoy in stories :D
The part where she loses her height advantage :oops:
Thank you for sharing this with us!
My avatar is made by Prof Sai.

Tina-Tiny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Mini Story: Jillibean Q&A

Post by Tina-Tiny » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:46 am

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. :)

-Tina