A Quickie!

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A Quickie!

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:17 am

Hello, shrink fans! Here is a quickie to entertain you. If you like what you read -- please stop by my Amazon Page and check out my many Shrink Fiction collections. I would especially like reviews. My latest, "Tiny Taken" is currently in need of some. Anyway without further ado,

-- A Quickie--

“What are you two idiots up to?”
A moment later, “Ahhh!”
“Holy shit Liam, you shrank Daisy!”
“I didn’t mean to, Sam. She should have knocked before she entered the garage.”
Sam bent down. “Are you OK honey?”
“Am I OK? Asks my moron husband. Look at me!”
“Yeah, I can see that, You’re the size of a Guinea pig if it was standing upright.”
“No shit, Sherlock! That’s Liam’s shrink ray, isn’t it?”
“Yeah, we were just messing around with it. You really should have knocked, honey.”
“Why should I have to knock to enter my own garage? I heard noises. Sure enough, you two were up to no good!”
“We were just shrinking and enlarging things, sweetie.”
“You were making an awful racquet.”
“Hey, shrink rays are noisy!”
“No duh! Now reverse what you have done this instant!”
“Sure thing, Daisy,” returned Liam as he addressed the tiny, beautiful brunette. “It will just take another minute or two to recharge.
“What do you see in Liam, honey? He always talks you into bad decisions.”
“I’ve known Liam longer than you, honey.”
“You’re both cut from the same cloth, assholes!”
“Honey, no reason to be insulting,” began Sam. “It was an accident. Now, apologize to Liam.”
“I will not! He’s at the root of every bad decision you have ever made!”
“Honey…”
“Don’t honey me! The two of you are trouble together. Now, before you do something really stupid, restore me to my glorious five-foot-seven dimensions.”
Sam and Liam exchanged knowing nods.
“You want to be your old height again, Daisy and nothing else? I can’t add a centimeter or two or anything else?”
“No! Just give me my old height back!”
“OK, Daisy. The unit has finished recharging. Stand exactly where you are and don’t move a muscle,” instructed Liam.
The garage filled with a blinding light, there was an almost inaudible tearing sound and…
Daisy stood near the doorway of the garage stark naked. At her feet, the tiny remains of her clothing, which did not expand with her body.
“Ahhh! What the hell!” screamed Daisy as she hastily tried to hide her incredibly sexy physique from the prying eyes of her husband’s best friend. Both men laughed as Liam intoned,
“I was only doing what you asked, Daisy. I gave you back your height and nothing else!”
“You pervert! You’re just as bad, Sam!” screamed Daisy as she rushed out of the garage and across the short distance of macadam to the front door of her house.
Sam and Liam watched her shapely ass as it beat a hasty retreat. Liam had absorbed all the details of Daisy’s fine body in the short time she was completely unveiled. Sam and Liam had been conspiring for quite a while to think of some way for Liam to spy on his best friend’s wife in the altogether.
As she vanished from view, a trail of blue curses trailing behind her Sam said.
“I’ll be sleeping on the couch for the next six months but THAT was totally worth it!”
“Totally!” echoed Liam.

--- Hugs, both tiny and large -- Tina Tempest.

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: A Quickie!

Post by Xinunar » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:23 am

Short but sweet.