Elsoria Vacation

The board to share all your fiction
Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Elsoria Vacation

Post by Zenra_Yade » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:21 pm

Elsoria Vacation

Small waves broke against the moonlit sands in front of the Elsoria Resort. Dad would have loved this place. He booked the tickets for himself and my stepmom, Sarah, almost a year ago. Nobody suspected dad would drop dead from a brain aneurysm soon after. I remember my shock at the will reading when the lawyer said dad left me everything. Sarah looked devastated, and I could not blame her. They shared their lives for over a decade. We soon realized dad forgot to update his will after my mom left. I proposed if she stayed with me, I would give her anything she wanted. Sarah agreed. We grew closer once I handled his affairs. I pondered holding his position as the head of his conglomerate of various companies but decided to step down and dig my own path. Nineteen is a hard enough age without adding unwanted headaches into the mix.

We arrived at the airport and flashed the reception desk our tickets. The receptionist scanned the tickets, ripped off the stubs, and handed them back to us before two muscular men in suits appeared behind her. They grabbed our bags and led us to the tarmac. Sarah clung to me as we stopped in front of a dilapidated hangar covered in rust. Both men placed down our bags in unison and pointed to a splintered wooden door. When we turned again, they vanished. I opened the door, and a smiling face greeted us. "Hello, Elsoria? Ticket?"

Her thick Eastern European accent belied her Asiatic features. As I handed her our tickets, she snapped her fingers. Our surroundings changed, and we found ourselves stood in the lobby of a palatial resort. "Have good trip."

With another snap of her fingers, the mysterious woman disappeared. Sarah's fear built as we approached the reception desk. A blue-eyed, blonde man behind the counter harbored the most chiseled features I had ever seen. He almost looked like a doll. "The Tevalis, I presume? Welcome to Elsoria. Your luggage awaits you in the East-facing penthouse suite. If there is more assistance I can offer, let me know, and I wish you both a fantastic stay." Once he finished speaking, he stared straight ahead. I leaned over the desk and spotted his torso built into the chair. "You look curious. Can I provide any information, Mister Tevali?"

I nodded. "What are you? Where are we? And how did we get here?"

"I am Aaron, the Advanced Artificial Reception and Operations Network, an Android built to help the guests of the Elsoria Resort. This is the Elsoria Resort, you teleported from hangar nine at the Rocksbury Airport. We are away from prying eyes, and free from the laws of man. If there is more assistance I can offer, let me know, and I wish you both a fantastic stay."

Sarah sighed, which drew both mine and Aaron's attention. "Oh my god! I know about this place! Thank you, Aaron. We are all right now."

Aaron nodded. "Glad to provide a service, Mrs. Tevali. The elevator will take you straight to your room. If you require further assistance, pick up the receiver in your kitchenette."

Inside the elevator, Sarah rested her head on my shoulder. "Your dad told me about this place, but I didn't know he wanted to go here. This is where the richest of the rich come to literally escape the world. If I am correct, a little surprise awaits us in our room."

The doors opened to an exquisite sitting room that smelled almost clinical. We separated to explore the suite. One Bedroom, one bathroom, one living area, one dining room, one entertaining area, and one full-sized kitchen. "Hey, Bobby. Check this out."

Sarah danced naked upon the bed. Intrigued, I sat on the recliner in the corner of the room. "Don't get me wrong. I love the view, but what am I checking out?" A second later, Sarah vanished. Panic rocked me as I leaped toward the bed where a mini-sized Sarah still danced upon the bedspread. I loomed over her and leered at her erotic performance. "Are you all right, Sarah?"

"I am fine, Bobby. This is the surprise. Ta-dah! I am a mini, your mini for as long as you want. You do want me, don't you?" The mini dancers at the Rocksbury consisted of either poor foreigners or desperate criminals. None enticed me as much as the sight of Sarah's minimized form.

"Of course I want you, Sarah. I've wanted you ever since we met, but I never thought you wanted me in that way. More accurately, I never though you wanted me this way.” I pulled out my genitals and dangled them over Sarah’s head. She pawed at the head of my cock like a curious cat. As I lowered it in front of her, Sarah climbed my shaft.

"What I feel is much more than a want, Bobby. It’s a need, the strongest need I’ve ever had. All I need, all I could ever need is here in my hands. Won’t you help fulfill my need, Bobby?" One thought ran through my head as I laid back and watched my mini jerk me off for the first time; thanks, dad.