Carly -- New Tina Tempest Exclusive Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Carly -- New Tina Tempest Exclusive Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:34 am

Gang, Here is another exclusive story for all of you. Two things: We should all have friends like this and if you like what you read, please peruse my many shrink fiction collections on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Tempest/e/B ... scns_share

--- Carly--- by Tina Tempest

“I know what Ted really wants for his birthday, Carly”
“You HAVE to tell me!” squealed the young and beautiful fiancee. “What is it?”
“It’s less of an “it” and more like an experience.”
“A fantasy? Is that what you are hinting at?”
“Yes, in a way.”
“My Teddy better not have been sharing what goes on in our bedroom! I’ll kill him!”
“It’s nothing like that, Carly. It’s something he’s dreamed of since before he met you.”
“Teddy says I’m all he’s ever dreamed of and everything he wants!”
“And you are, Carly. You are a phenomenally beautiful woman both inside and out. Ted doesn’t want any other woman than you.”
“Then what is it, Max? An outfit.”
“Well. that’s part of it.”
“Don’t tell me that you’ve bought lingerie for me. I’m the fiancee of your best friend. That’s creepy!”
“Well, it’s hard to explain, Carly. You see, I invented something. Something I’ve been striving for ever since Ted and I were both kids.”
“You are a wiz at electronics, Max. What is it?”
“It’s best I show you. I mean it has a simple explanation but...Ah the hell with it!”
Max took an object out of the messenger bag over his shoulder and pointed it at the slim, beautiful brunette. There was a startled reaction from Carly before her world went black.
She awoke in stages. For a long moment, she hurt all over then the every inch discomfort passed. She opened her eyes and blinked back the blinding light. Carly made a move to sit up and discovered she was naked under a thin red and white patterned cloth.
“What the fuck!” she cried.
A quick inventory revealed she was as naked as possible, there was no sign of the necklace she always wore or Ted’s expensive diamond engagement ring. She stood up, holding the fabric against her body. To her further consternation, she discovered that she was in some sort of prison cell. The wooden floor had verticle bars attached that went up and up. Carly pressed her face against the bars and her knees went weak. She was in Max’s bedroom only it was unbelievably huge! Her brain spun in every direction at once then almost quit when she spied Max, her husband’s best friend, entering the room a giant in every sense. She emitted a scream that was still ear-splintering despite the greatly reduced scale of her voice.
“Calm down, Carly! You are perfectly healthy, just tiny. After Ted’s party, I can restore you to your former size with no side effects whatsoever.
“What?”
“Ted’s been afraid to tell you about his shrunken woman fetish because he’s afraid you will think him a weirdo or pervert. It’s like any other fetish, like shaving, bondage, submission, or anything else that isn’t vanilla. I decided to take the bull by the horns so to speak and give him the woman we both fantasized about when we were teenagers.”
“What? Why am I naked?”
“Yeah, I can’t shrink anything aside from organics right now. Your clothes had synthetic fibers. I’m afraid they are useless now. I hope they weren’t very expensive.”
“Those were Prada Heels! Teddy’s ring?”
“Metal and stone are immune to the shrinking process apparently, which is rather disappointing, I’m hoping to sell this invention to the pentagon, but if it can’t shrink tanks and planes, it has less practical military applications. All of this is a roundabout way to tell you that your ring and necklace are fine. I have them in a small box lined with cotton.”
“OK, Max, none of this is creepy in the least, you seeing me naked and shrinking me without permission.”
“I was afraid you wouldn’t go for it if I tried to explain it to you. A long time ago, I promised Ted that if there ever was a way to fulfill his fantasy, I’d move heaven and earth to make it happen.”
“Max, remember what I said about creepy? You’re on overload!”
The giant seemed unphased by the Lilliputian’s comment.
“What is this thing I’m draped in?”
“A spare bandana.”
“How tall am I?”
“About the same height as a Barbie doll.”
“Gross! So you are just going to deliver me to Teddy in this birdcage like this? He’ll beat the shit out of you!”
“You won’t be naked, Carly. I’ve been corresponding for a while with various craftsmen to provide you a wardrobe for the day.”
“Is there no bottom to your creepiness, Max?”
“Well I couldn’t consult with you beforehand and I know Ted’s tastes.”
“And I don’t?”
“Trust me, Carly.”
He reached into a drawer and retrieved something. He opened the birdcage and laid it at Carly’s feet before reclosing the cage.
“You can put this on once I leave the room. I also have a sexy nightie for you to wear after the party guests go home.”
“I repeat, CREEPY!”
“It’s either this or the bandana and you’ll need both hands to eat.”
“Fine! But after the wedding I want you gone from Teddy’s life forever.”
“Hold that thought, Carly. You may want to rethink it.”
With that he turned and exited the room, pulling the door closed behind him.
Carly dropped the bandanna, fell to her knees, and examined what Max had left.
“Oh. My. God!”
It was a literal little black dress with miniature black seamed stockings, garter, lacy black panties, a tiny black shelf brassiere, black stilettos, and a faux pearl necklace with matching pearl earrings.
“I don’t want to know where in the depths of the internet he found this outfit!” raged Carly as she began to dress. It was better than nudity but brought up lots of questions about Max and about her Teddy. Why had he never confided this fantasy to her? She’d made a full confession to him about what turned her on. Even the deepest most private fantasies she told no one else aside from her diary.
There was a mirror in the birdcage. Carly had to admit, as she studied her reflection and ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it, that she looked very nice indeed in the short dress, nylons, and heels.
A moment later, Max reentered the room carrying a tiny garment bag. “You’ll thank me for this later, Carly. You’ve been out for hours, it’s almost time for Ted’s party. Hold tight to the bars, this is going to be a bumpy ride.” he threw a pillowcase over the birdcage and gently as possible, picked it up.
Carly held tightly to the bars as her cage gently swung at the end of Max’s arm. She could tell the transition from the carpeted floor to the wooden floor, to the sidewalk, to the floorboard of Max’s car. She knew the drive would not be a long one. She was glad that she had locked her car before visiting Max to what she now realized was a trap. Then she remembered that her gift to Teddy was still in the trunk!
Carly heard the voice of her beloved Teddy as Max set down her cage. Carly hastily straightened her dress and hair.
“Don’t tell me you bought me a bird, Max!”
“In a matter of speaking. This is a bird you have dreamed about your entire life. Ta-da!” he yanked the pillowcase away with a flourish.
“Holy shit! I… is that Carly?”
“In the flesh darling!” replied the tiny woman as she stood proudly on her heels.
“My God! How did you do this, Max? It’s what I’ve always wanted!”
With that, the birthday boy bearhugged his best friend in all the world, lifting him off the floor in his exuberance.
“How…”
“Save the questions for later, Ted. Your girlfriend should be getting this attention.”
“Yeah, you are right.”
“Baby, come here!” said Ted with enthusiasm as he reached into the cage.
“I can’t believe this!”
“Neither can I!”
“Does being small hurt, darling?”
“I never felt a thing, honey.”
“I can’t believe you and Max dreamed this up.”
“Later we are going to have a long talk about Max, Teddy, darling. But that can wait until after the party.”
“Is everything the same?”
“Yeah, just tinier.”
“I can’t wait to find out the accuracy of that statement.”
Ted looked closely at his fiancee, she practically glowed in his grasp. “Honey?”
“Hold me close to your ear, Teddy.”
The tall man did so, and heard, “I’m really, really horny!”
“Oh, God! Let’s skip the party.”
“We’ll do no such thing. Do you know how hard I worked to get them all here at the same time?”
Even though it was Ted’s party, Carly was the star of the show. Also basking in the glow was Max. Ted and Carly posed for photographs while Max collected phone numbers of women who wanted to be shrunk and from the boyfriends of other girls who wanted Max to shrink their partners. The young inventor realized that even if his device’s only practical use was shrinking people, especially women he’d still make a killing.
It took everything within Ted to refrain from yelling at the stragglers to hurry up and leave his house now that the party was over and done. Max was the last one to leave. Hee slid the tiny garment bag into his best’s friend’s hand and said, “You know, Carly doesn’t have to be anywhere until Monday morning. The weekend is still young. This will come in handy tomorrow night.”
“Alone at last!” gushed Ted as he locked the door behind Max.
“Goodie!” squealed Carly. Followed by, “I’m sorry I didn’t have your present. I did buy you something but it is in my car.”
“Believe me, babe. It doesn’t matter! Let’s go up to my bedroom.”
“Now you are talking, stud!”
Ted took delight in paring his fiance down to her birthday suit. When he spied the lacy underthings he thought it quite possible that he had died and gone to heaven without the inconvenience of dying. How many hours had he dreamed of just such a scenario? He knew there was no way he could repay Max for giving him this night, the most wonderful birthday present he had ever or would ever receive!
The underwear vanished piece by piece until Carly was starkers. The tiny woman was perfection personified, long-seeming legs, full breasts, the cascade of chestnut hair, delicate midnight down upon the juncture of her legs, the flat tummy with the sexy navel, the succulent butt, and the china doll face. Neither of them wanted the night to end.
Ted raised Carly to his lips and planted delicate kisses all over her anatomy. After working from toe tip to cranium he focused on her secret place.
“Teddy!” cried Carly as she exploded all over his lips.
“Oh, God, Csrly1’ cried Ted as he lapped it up.
Later, when she straddled his cock and Ted beat himself off to the best orgasm of his life, he realized that dreams could really not compare to reality sometimes. As they both drifted into slumber, Ted wondered what the best friend any man could ever have packed in the garment bag. He could not wait to find out!

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Carly -- New Tina Tempest Exclusive Story

Post by Xinunar » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:35 pm

I really liked this story.