I do not eroticize of Shrunken Bunny Girl Senpai

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

I do not eroticize of Shrunken Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by LeopolKai09 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:31 pm

So I tried to write my first sex scene. Spent a few days going over it and finally finished it so I hope it's good and you all will enjoy it..

MC and Mai's first time
You ever study so much that you just fall asleep

Checking the side of the desk to see if Mai was still asleep only for her to not be there. Uh oh! Did she fall off! OH GOD!

As I was getting up to check I looked down at my lap to see Mai sitting there.......on my pants.......where my little friend is......who just so happens to be hard. Oh no!

Mai: "You woke up? I'm sorry if I disturbed your peaceful sleep."

Okay, what the hell is going.

Mai: "haha. Your expression is too funny."

Haha yeah pretty funny. A shrunken Bunny Girl who happens to be my senpai is very slightly straddling me. That's definitely comedy gold!

Mai: "Anyway, .....I had been thinking for a bit on how I as your girlfriend, should support you even at my size. I came to a few conclusions for some......but, I had trouble figuring out how my size could help out your....sexual urges."

Uhhhhh......huh?!

Mai: "If I was normal size I think it'd be plain as day, but at my size currently. I really don't know what to do.......and I don't want to be a terrible girlfriend."

Please let this be a dream. Just let me wake up!

Mai: "So while you were away......I had used the internet to find ways on how to please you even at my size.....you'd be surprised at what I found. Very interesting websites with erotic stories and artworks of tiny women."

Why is this awkward......yet intriguing?

Mai: "So I did get some ideas and I hope they do well to please you."

Oh....fuck! Now this is getting more interesting and hot! Mai suddenly starts straddling even more and as she's looking at me I can see that her bunny suit is slowly being pulled down and her breasts start showing.
gahah.jpg
gahah.jpg (371.68 KiB) Viewed 4216 times
Mai: "Now just be gentle with....HEY!!"

Before she could finish. I had lifted her up from my crotch with my left hand and with my right hand I started to unzip my pants. I could feel Mai moving in my grip and hearing her say things to me, but I guess I was too horny to pay attention to her. When I pulled down my pants a bit so that my cock was out I could hear her gasping at the sight of my member being fully erect.

Mai: "That's....very....big!"

Honestly it's not impressive, but somehow I feel embarrassed that Mai is looking at it. I slowly put her on top of my cock and Mai didn't seem to comprehend that she was now riding a penis. She was still a bit bigger than it. She had placed her hands on my shaft slowly moving them down in like a trance (which was ticklish) almost like trying to process if this was real.

Mai: "I guess we're really doing this.....though let me take this off first"

Mai slowly started removing her bunny girl outfit and giving it to me to place on the side so now she was fully naked. Mai then slowly wrapped her arms and legs around my cock and started moving herself forward and back. I could feel her breast squishing against my shaft and I always did fantasize how wonderful they must feel. Another thing I felt was her how good her pussy felt as well. What really got me turned on even more was how she started to gently lick and kiss my cock too. I've never felt this before and this was feeling really good.

A few minutes later I don't think I could hold it so I was gonna climax soon so I grabbed Mai and before she figured what I was doing I had cummed all over her. That felt so good and looking at Mai in my hand I could see that she was covered in my cum and was limp in my hand so I moved my finger over her small body and gently rubbed her bosom. She let out cute moans as she enjoyed how my finger felt, so I then pressed my finger against her womanhood. My fingertip was able to slowly enter her and I began to rub her lightly. She grinded her pussy against my finger I guess to get more pleasure on how good it must have felt. My finger was brushing against her clit which the sexual tension kept increasing. Was a matter of minutes before she finally orgasmed. She let out a squeal of satisfaction as she climaxed. I pulled out my finger and let her relax while laid back to relax as well.

A couple of minutes later, me and Mai had calmed down with some joy over our first sexual experience? (Did this count as sex? I had wondered in my head hoping that it did count) Mai was on the desk doing uh stretches and I gotta say it was hot watching her do it and hearing her cute moans. She stopped and turned to me with a small smirk on her face.

Mai: "Well, that was certainly something, huh. I hope I did well and you felt good."

"It felt amazing! Guess we were both holding all that pent up tension and this was the moment that we finally had to release it....um even thought mine did cover you head to toe. Sorry about that."

Mai: "*Giggle* I'll forgive if you take my with you to go clean ourselves up. I think a nice bath would be good for both of us."

She raised her hands up and I reached my hand over to gently wrap around her, picked her up, and we both headed to the bathroom.

"So uh....wanna do it again?"

Mai: "My oh my. It's barely been 30 minutes and you're so eager to ravish me again? You are such a perverted Rascal."

"So is that a no or a yes?"

Mai: "Well, if you give me a luxurious spa treatment in the bath I might consider letting you have another round."

"You got yourself a deal!"

After that well deserved bath, we did it another 5 times.

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: I do not eroticize of Shrunken Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:38 pm

I forgot to mention that I was gonna add this pic instead, but I didn't know if the story would have been better with this one.
ahahf (2).png
ahahf (2).png (408.46 KiB) Viewed 4063 times

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:54 pm

I forgot to mention that I was gonna add this pic instead, but I didn't know if the story would have been better with this one.
:o :shock: Yes... it would... be better. Handholds make everything better. That's what I'm looking for -- well played, sir! :D :ray_gun
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Underscore » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Handheld? Perfection! Hidori Rose? Perfection! Both???? My guy, you have no idea the art you've made ❤️

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:09 pm

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:54 pm
:o :shock: Yes... it would... be better. Handholds make everything better. That's what I'm looking for -- well played, sir! :D :ray_gun
Thank you! :D

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:10 pm

Underscore wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:16 pm
Handheld? Perfection! Hidori Rose? Perfection! Both???? My guy, you have no idea the art you've made ❤️
8-) ;)

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:03 am

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:28 am

Oh yeah, I follow that artist. They're pretty good, though some of their stories go into... unique territories.

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:18 am

Bravo!

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Nice!