“Stay here.”

“Wouldn’t that defeat the purpose?”

“Why? The house would be yours.”

“That’s true, but what about college? It’s a long commute.”

“You could do it on your computer like that Jensen boy down the street.”

“Well, I could. South-West offers online courses.”

“And I won’t have to get a boarder.”

“But won’t I have to find a boarder?”

“No. You’ll get a substantial government payout once I minimize and you register me.”

“So I can study from the comfort of home, keep you as my itty-bitty plaything, and get a truckload of money?”

“That’s right, son.”

“What are we waiting for?”

“Are you in a similar situation? Are you worried about our carbon footprint? Become a mini today to receive a substantial government payout. I know what you’re thinking. How does it work? And why would the government pay me to become a mini? The answer’s simple. Matter can’t disappear, so the government buys your excess energy. The average woman stands roughly-”

Cody Hawkins turned the radio off. His mother, Linda, looked at her son then turned her attention back to the road. “What did you do that for?”

“Tell me you didn’t fall for that crap.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s a scam.”

“No, it’s not.”

“How do you know? Have you met a mini?”

“No, but it’s possible. Haven’t you seen the news?”

“I’m not saying it’s impossible. I’m saying there’s no way the government pays that much money for shrinking.”

“They don’t get paid for shrinking. It’s for the energy transference.”

“You sound as foolish as the rest of them, mom.”

“And you sound cynical. Why don’t you do some research on minis?”

Linda pulled into the driveway. Cody collected the groceries while she stood beside him. “I could do that.”

“You’d better. Especially with that mini-virus going around.”

“The mini-virus is a myth.”

Once Linda locked the car, they walked inside. “I don’t know, Cody. I talked to Rachel at the diner the other day, and she said her daughter contracted the virus a week ago.”

“Didn’t she also say her husband worked for the secret service? Then Mister Dacascos caught him fooling around with his wife.”

“But I don’t think she would lie about this.”

Cody set the groceries on the bench. “Don’t be sure, mom. She just wants attention.”

A few days later, Linda walked in the door. She looked paler than a ghost. Cody helped her to the couch. “What’s wrong, mom?”

“I just got a call from Mr. Granger at the hardware store. There was an epidemic of the mini-virus at the diner. Rachel shrunk. She wasn’t lying. Everyone thought she was. They said it was Rachel’s fault. She didn’t know she needed a vaccination to be around her daughter.”

Linda sobbed as Cody pulled her into his chest. “I’m so sorry, mom. You know what the news is like. Should we get vaccinated?”

“That was the other thing. The vaccination costs around ten grand.”

“I’ll check the price.” As Cody searched for the vaccination on his phone, Linda curled her feet beneath her ass. The pair read the number over and over again. “Twelve thousand! Where could we find that sort of money?”

Linda sat up. “How about that savings account your dad setup before he died?”

“But, mom. That’s only fifteen grand. We won’t both get vaccinated for that.”

“No, but it will cover you. Then, I could use the excess to try the miniaturization process.”

“What? I don’t want to take the vaccine without you. Wait, did you say you would minimize yourself?”

“That way, I’d know you’re safe. And if I become a temporary mini now, it would make me feel better if I ever contract the virus.”

“Yeah, but-“

“No buts, mister! I’m your mother, and you’re getting that vaccine.”

“All right. If you say so.”

Later that day, Cody walked into the lounge room, where Linda sat on the couch. “I worked it out.”

“What is, mom?”

“The bank decided it was a worthy cause. They’re depositing the money into your account as we speak. It should be there tomorrow morning. First thing tomorrow, we’ll go to the Hospital for your vaccination. After that, we’ll go to a mini-facility, and I’ll get miniaturized. Sound like a plan?”

“Isn’t that a little soon?”

“Well, I don’t want to leave it too long. We might as well get it all done at once.”

“Shouldn’t we talk about this.”

“All right. Sit with me, and we’ll talk.”

Cody sat down beside her. “I don’t think you’ve considered what you’re proposing.”

“What do you mean? Of course, I have thought of everything.”

“Have you, mom? Have you realized that after you become a mini, you can’t leave the house?”

“Why? I’ve heard of owners taking their mini out with them.”

“That’s why. A mini needs an owner to survive in the world. I can’t be your owner, or else you can’t grow back.”

“What? Why not?”

“Because if I registered you, which anyone could do when you become a mini, I could own you. And, if I lost you, anyone could register you.”

“Oh, god!”

“I know and we wouldn’t want that.”

“No, we wouldn’t, but I can manage staying in the house for a while.”

“You also haven’t told me how long you want to stay a mini.”

“I haven’t thought about it. Why don’t we take it as it comes? If it ever gets too much, you can take me back to the facility and grow me back.”

“That sounds reasonable. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“You never know, Cody. We might like it. In fact, it might become a permanent thing. You never know.”

“Don’t say that. I don’t know if I could handle that. There’s so much we have to think about before you become a temporary mini.”

“All right, let’s work it out.”

“Where will you sleep? How will you wash your body? How will you go to the bathroom?”

“I can sleep on your bedside table, you can bathe me, and minis don’t go to the bathroom.”

“Gross, I don’t want to see you naked, or wash you.”

“Oh, don’t act like a prude, Codester.”

“All right, what will you eat?”

“Minis don’t eat due to their different biology. This is getting tedious, Cody. I’ll be fine. You’ll be fine. Would it help if you didn’t think of me as your mother when I minimize? We can try that if you’d like?”

Cody blushed as he stood. “Okay. I’m going to do a little shopping.”

“What for?”

“I thought I could get you a few things. You know, make your mini experience a bit more comfortable.”

Cody didn’t look her in the eye. “I have a better idea. How about we both look for some stuff, master?”

He grinned. “Sounds good. I’d like your input since it is your life.”

They walked to the computer and searched for mini stuff. “Look, mom. The Home Shopping Channel’s website sells a mini-starter kit. It has a mini-habitat, a few little dresses, and a can of Indestructo-Spray. It says the spray makes minis indestructible. Check out the video.”

Linda looked on in horror as a foot stamped a terrified mini into the concrete. After the woman lifted her foot, the unharmed mini reclined. “We need that, Cody.”

“It says that there are different strengths available.”

The pair scoured the internet for hours before they went to bed.

After the pair woke, Linda drove her son to the hospital. When they got there, a nurse took them to a back room, injected Cody with the vaccine, and told them they were free to leave. Once home again, they found some packages on their doorstep. Cody opened a box from the Home Shopping Channel and went through its contents. He pocketed a dress, a black remote, and the bottle of Indestructo-Spray, and slipped on the ring. “What’s all that?”

“After you minimize, you’ll need something to wear.”

“That explains the dress but what about the remote and the ring?”

“Don’t you remember what we bought?”

“Kind of, but that was yesterday. I’m old, remember?”

“You’re not that old, mom. Anyway, the remote controls the belt around the dress. When you press this button, the belt gets stuck to the mini. While this ring looks normal, if I press the little stone, a wire comes out.” A wire shot out the ring. “Then, I can attach the belt to the tether, and wear you home.”

Cody pressed it again, and the wire retracted back into the ring. “Wow, that’s clever. Are you ready to go?”

“Shouldn’t I ask you that question? Aren’t you nervous?”

“Not really. I’m excited more than anything.”

“Excited?”

“It’s not every day you become a mini, even if it is only temporary.”

The pair set off for the mini facility. A receptionist sat at the desk. “Hey. Who are we downsizing today?”

Linda stepped forward. “Me.”

“Step on the square.”

Linda looked where the young lady pointed and saw a white square painted on the dull concrete floor behind a black curtain. As Linda stepped behind the curtain, the receptionist walked toward her. “Do you need transport to a mini-village?”

“No, this is temporary.”

“Do you have the two grand deposit?”

“Yes.”

Linda handed over the money, and the receptionist walked back to her desk. When she returned, she handed a clipboard to Linda. “Fill this out, remove any piercings.”

Linda filled out the paperwork. The receptionist took the clipboard and sat behind her desk. “All right, Ms. Hawkins. Are you ready?”

“I’m ready.”

The receptionist hit some buttons on a control panel, and Linda’s world became huge. “Congratulations, you’re a mini. Are you Cody? Excuse me, sir. Are you or are you not Mister Cody Hawkins?”

Cody stared at the tiny lump in his mother’s dress. “Uh, sorry, that’s me.”

“You may retrieve your mini, Cody.”

Cody lifted his mother’s dress slightly and peered in at her naked body. For a second, he thought about keeping her nude and enslaving her. He sprayed his mother with the Indestructo-Spray and wrapped his fingers around her. Linda loved how her gigantic son’s fingers constricted her. Cody pulled the curtain closed, set his mother down on the table, dropped the mini-sized dress beside her, and turned around. “You don’t have to turn around, Cody. You’ve already seen me nude and- Oh, god.”

Cody turned as his mom fell to her knees. “What’s wrong? Are you all right?”

“I feel a little weak. Could you dress me?” Cody slipped the dress over her head but couldn’t pull it over her ass. “Tug it between my legs.” Cody’s fingertip grazed her sex as he pinched the front of her dress and yanked it down. “Thanks, honey. I don’t think I could-”

“That’s all right.” After Cody pulled the remote from his pocket, he attached Linda’s belt to the wire on the ring. “Are you ready, mom?”

“Ready.”

Linda flew back until her ass pressed against his knuckles. “How are you holding up, mom?”

When Linda shot her son a double thumbs-up, Cody gathered Linda’s clothes and stepped out behind the curtain. “Everything okay?”

“Just fine. Thanks.”

“No, thank you for choosing us as your facility of choice. Have a good day and come back soon.”

Once Cody sat on the couch, he pressed the stone on the ring and released his mother. “How was the trip?”

“It was fantastic. Everything looks and feels perfect.”

“Great.”

“So, what do you want to do now?”

“I don’t know. What would you do if you were in my shoes?”

“Probably get stuck and try to climb out.” Linda stuck out her tongue and giggled.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it.”

“Oh, I know. Let’s open those boxes.”

“Good idea. We can go to my room and set up your little habitat.” Cody walked to his room and placed his mother atop his dresser-drawers. “Wait here, mom.”

“Take your time, sweetie.”

Cody carried the boxes into his room, picked up his mother, and set her in his lap. “Might as well go through the open box first, don’t you think?”

“Makes sense.”

Cody rifled through the box and placed all the dresses on his lap beside his mother. “All these dresses look the same. Different colors, but the same style. Oh, show me that remote.” As Cody placed the remote beside her, she saw three buttons; sync, attach & release, and remove. “What’s the difference between release and remove?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t read the paperwork yet.”

Once Linda stepped on the remove button, her dress exploded off of her. “Why are you naked?”

“I guess that’s what the remove button does.”

“I’ll look away so you can put on another dress.”

Linda stomped on the release button, slid the belt off, and grabbed a dress as Cody covered his eyes. “Are we going to have this problem every time I’m naked? You can look. I’m not embarrassed.”

Cody uncovered his eyes. “But it feels wrong to look at you, so I will check out this box. You do you, mom.”

Linda slipped on a purple dress as Cody read a pamphlet. “Anything interesting in there?”

“Yeah, I’m just reading about these bottles we got as a free gift. A few of them are different flavors of drip-on edible clothing. One’s called training gel, we won’t get much use out of that one, but it sounds interesting. It says it helps a mini learn their place, but you already look plenty comfortable.”

“I’ll try it. How do I take it?”

“Well, it says I should squirt some on my finger and rub it on your body.“ Cody rubbed some onto his mother’s shoulder. “How does it feel?”

“I feel floaty and tingly, but more than that, I feel happy.”

“That’s good. This last one doesn’t say what it does.”

“Really? What’s it called.”

“It’s called Stim-Spray. Underneath the name, it says when satisfied, end the effects with water. Weird.”

“Let’s try it.”

“Okay. Let me grab a cup of water first. I don’t want to risk anything.”

Cody fetched a glass of water. “Ready?”

“Wait! I don’t want you to get weird, but I have a favor to ask.”

“All right.”

“Would you mind if I took off the dress before you sprayed me?”

“You want to get naked again? I feel sick. You know what, how about I take you up on your offer from last night? How about I not think of you as my mother until you re-enlarge?”

“Call me Linda.”

A smile crept over Cody’s face as he pressed the release button. “Thanks, Linda.”

Linda stripped and kept her arms at the side. Cody ogled her svelte neck, the cute paunch of fat on her stomach, and her well-toned calves. Linda’s arms sagged a little, though he loved how their distinguished musculature complimented her breasts and her well-groomed strip of pubic hair. She welcomed his attention with a grin. “Well, Codester. What are you waiting for?”

When Cody sprayed the mist over her, Linda fell back and pounded her hand into her sex with a bestial tenacity. Cody stared as the mini woman masturbated atop his shorts. “Uh, Linda. Can you stop?”

“Oh, God! I can’t. Aah! Gah!”

After Cody drenched both Linda and his crotch, Linda placed her hands over her face in shame. “Are you all right, Linda?”

Linda placed a hand on his finger. “I am fine. Embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated, but overall, I’m fine.”

“Didn’t you say you weren’t ashamed?”

“Fine way to twist my words, mister.” Linda slipped on her dress and sat cross-legged on a dry patch of Cody’s lap. “Don’t you want to get changed? Your crotch is all wet.”

“Let’s sort through these boxes before we clean up.”

Cody placed a perspex tank on his bedside table that looked like a hamster cage, then set Linda inside it. “Why did you put me in here?”

“I thought you might like to guide me from inside your habitat as I unbox your furniture and amenities. That way, I can put them where you want.”

“Okay. Let’s play interior decorator.”

Cody tore open a box labeled Mini Funtime Furniture, grabbed a little bed out, and placed it beside her. Linda pushed it against the opposite side of the tank and collapsed atop it. As Linda reclined on the bed, she told him where to put her sofa, dresser, chair, and dining table. The last item in the box, a refrigerator, almost touched the top of the tank. “Why would they make it that big? There’s no way I could open that monster.”

“They don’t even make food for minis.”

“Yeah, what’s the point of it?”

“I don’t know, is it cold?”

As Cody opened the door, the temperature in Linda’s tank dropped. Frost formed on the walls. Linda chittered as Cody closed the door, removed it from her tank, and placed it atop his dresser-drawers. “It looks like it might hold a can of soda.”

“What’s in the last box?”

Cody pulled a blue plastic cube from the final box, set it down on the opposite side of her tank, opened its top, and poured in the water from the glass. Linda’s body trembled as she walked to the cardboard door at the side of the mysterious box. When Linda opened the door, she saw a functional bathroom, complete with a shower and a sink. A cabinet in the corner drew her attention. Linda opened it and found a folded pile of fresh towels. A giant finger pushed the door open before Cody peered inside. “What do you think?”

“Oh, Cody. It’s divine. I’m blown away. Thank you so much! God, what did I ever do to deserve you? I never expected this.”

“You deserve it, Linda.”

Linda walked out of the bathroom and looked up at Cody as he turned around. “Are you holding out on me?”

“Give me a minute.”

Cody turned and set her iPhone opposite her bed. “Tada! I took out the sim card, but it should still pick up the Wi-Fi. This way, you can still watch your shows late at night.”

“Thanks, Cody. After all this, I may never want to leave here.”

Cody grabbed his mom. “Well, I will have to take you out sometimes, so you don’t end up an itty-bitty hermit.”

“If you think it best, master. Who am I to stop you?” Cody walked into his mother’s bedroom and entered her closet. “Why are we here?”

“I believe something is missing from your habitat. Something you have a passion for. Care to guess?”

Linda shook her head. “I didn’t think I had a passion.”

“Really, mom? What about shoes?”

Linda cocked her head. “But I’m too little to wear shoes.”

Cody sat on the floor in front of her shoe collection. “Who said anything about wearing them?”

When Linda dropped into one of her favorite ankle boots, she slammed her hands on her hips and glared up at the giant. “This stinks! What do you expect me to do now?”

“Get on your knees. Lick the sole.”

“What? That’s disgusting. I’m not doing that!”

“You will do it. Start licking.”

When Linda heard him stifle a giggle, she decided to play along. Linda knelt on the sole, leaned down, and lapped at the surface beneath her. To Linda’s surprise, it didn’t taste as bad as she thought. Panic set in as something lifted the back of her dress. Once Linda pulled down her dress, Cody did it again. “What’s the big idea? Are you trying to sneak a peek?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Why do you keep flicking up my dress?”

“I resent that accusation. Besides, how could you stop me if I did?” Cody worried he may have gone too far as he lifted Linda out of the boot and held her in front of his face. “Sorry, Linda. I didn’t mean to frighten you. I was teaching you not to give me all the power in our new relationship. I wasn’t serious. I would never force you to do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“I knew you were kidding, Codester. Do you think I licked that sole because you forced me to lick it? No, I was playing too.”

“Good to know. Hey, I’m hungry. Let’s eat.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know. A Linda sandwich, maybe?”

When Cody moved her closer to his open mouth, Linda screamed and laughed. “No! Please, don’t eat me!”

“Could you take me back to my habitat first? I’d like to clean up before you eat.”

“All right, Linda.” Cody returned to the room and placed Linda in the tank. “You freshen up and I’ll bring the food in here.” Linda grabbed a dress and entered the bathroom. As Linda showered, she pondered how to pleasure her giant. Even in her imagination, he berated and humiliated her. As Linda’s mind wandered to the intoxicating effects of the Stim-Spray, the pleasure from her fingertips drove her to newfound throes of ecstasy. It felt as if thousands of ants crawled over Linda’s every pore and refused to stop until she burst. Linda felt hotter than hell and burned twice as bright. Her fun stalled when the door blew open, and a gigantic eye leered at her. “Come out and don’t get dressed.”
Linda turned off the water, dried herself, and leaped into the giant’s warm grip. When Cody’s hand closed around Linda’s naked body, her skin goose-pimpled. “What’s for lunch?”

“I reheated that Chinese food we ate last night.”

“Great, but why did you want me naked.”

“You don’t want to dirty another dress, do you?”

“That makes sense.” Cody blushed and dropped her onto some noodles. A medley of sauces and oils coated Linda’s naked body when she struggled to free herself from the limp tendrils. Cody caught her between his chopsticks and lifted her to his lips. “Ah! Put me down.” Linda thrashed about as Cody slipped her inside his mouth. To Linda’s delight, Cody sucked and licked her clean. Cody invaded every sensitive crevice with his tongue then spat Linda onto his palm. “What did you do that for?”

“I couldn’t help myself. You looked so damn tasty. I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“You didn’t hurt me, but you almost gave me a heart attack. Warn me before you put me in your mouth.”

“I thought you needed a clean.”

“You look dirty too. How about you let me give you a clean?”

“What did you have in mind?”

Seduction raged through Linda’s irises. “We could both take a bath?”

“As long as you don’t mind seeing me naked too.”

“I’m more than comfortable with the idea of seeing you naked, master.”

“Is that so?”

“Yep.” Linda’s voice lilted as Cody carried her to the bathroom and ran a bath. When Cody placed Linda on the counter and removed his clothes, his hard cock pointed right at the mini woman. The thought that the giant cock might blast her into the abyssal maw of the drain excited Linda. Cody dropped a bath bomb into the running water, grabbed the mini woman, sprawled out in the tub, and set Linda upon his chest. “Where would you like me to start, Cody?”

After Cody turned off the water, he rubbed Linda’s breasts with his fingertip. “Why don’t I start on you?”

Linda spread her legs as Cody probed her shaved sex. “Ravish me, master. Do what you want. I’m indestructible, remember?”

Cody pulled his finger away. “All right. Sit up.”

As Linda sat upright, Cody pressed against her back. His finger violated Linda’s sex so fast, the air sucked out of her lungs. Linda threw her head back as a pained lust devastated her. As he continued, Linda thought Cody’s fingernail grazed her tonsils. Cody lifted his finger and the mini woman with it. Linda felt like a puppet as she sank down his finger. The thought that Cody’s fingertip might push out of her mouth, break her teeth and skewer her alive brought Linda to orgasm. Cody pulled out his finger and inspected her limp body. “Linda? Mom? Are you all right? Speak to me!”

Stars filled Linda’s vision once she regained consciousness. “What a rush.”

“You scared me. I thought I lost you.”

“Are you ready for your reward?” Cody grinned as he dropped Linda atop his uncircumcised cock-head. When Linda tried to steady herself, Cody’s foreskin swallowed her hands. Her face pressed deep against his wet piss-slit. As Linda pulled back her head, a torrent of seed blasted her into the giant’s palm. With a lone finger, Cody wiped his cum from Linda’s face. “How was it, Codester?”

“Best I’ve ever had.”

As Linda smiled at Cody, his cum plastered her to his hand. “Register me.”

“What?”

“Honey, we can’t pretend this never happened.” Cody remained silent. “Don’t you want me? I know I was your mother but-”

“I do want you, Linda, but, what about your friends and your job?”

“You mean the friends who caught the mini-virus and the job I hate? I will manage without them. And, once you register me, you can get that big payout from the government. For years, I wanted a man to dominate me. A man who I knew loved me. There’s no better man than you. Nobody will love me more, and I could never love anybody more.”

“All right, I’ll do it.” Cody shook Linda under the bathwater until she looked clean. Linda sputtered as Cody drained the bath and stepped out of the tub. He dried off, walked to his room, slipped on his boxers, and grabbed his phone. “Are you sure about this? Once I click register, you will belong to me.”

“I’m sure.”

Cody clicked register, then set down his phone and looked at the mini in his hand, his mini. “I’m going to play some video games, while you have fun in your new home, Linda.”

“That’s boring. I want to go with you. We have to celebrate-” To Linda’s surprise, Cody carried her to the lounge room, sat on the couch, and tossed her inside his boxers. As Linda touched herself atop his scrotum, she pondered all the wonders her new life as a mini would entail.

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: For Our Own Good

Post by LeopolKai09 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:31 pm

This was good! Awesome story!

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:36 am

Good story, but there were several inconsistencies. At the beginning of the story, she says: I will become a mini, if you will stay home. The latter half acts like that never happened.

Zenra_Yade
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Zenra_Yade » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:36 am

I should have made it clearer that the dialogue at the beginning of the story is an advertisement on the car radio which leads to the first such inconsistencies.

Thanks for the great feedback and I'll keep that in mind for the future.

slepytyme
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by slepytyme » Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:35 pm

Wonderful story please keep up the good work 👏 🙌 👍