A story for a friend

The board to share all your fiction
Caradoc

A story for a friend

Post by Caradoc » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 pm

I started writing this story for a friend. It seemed that I’d found someone with whom I could share this thing we have. I got as far as the 2 chapters below before she said that she was “over” shrinking and wasn’t interested in writing chapter 3. Doesn’t mean we should not continue it though…

Richard and Natalie stepped into her hotel room. It was probably the best place to do it. Richard walked in slowly, deliberately sauntering in while Natalie paced into the middle of the room, turning her head almost frantically, looking at one piece of furniture and then another.

She turned around and looked back at Richard who was still only a few steps away from the front door.

“Where should we do it?” She said, eyes fixed on him awaiting a response.

“Where do you think you would feel most comfortable?” He said in a deep but calm drawl.

Natalie’s head and eyes did another point to point tour of the room before walking over and sitting on the pale grey sheets of the bed, freshly made-up by the maids. She sat with her legs together, sitting up slightly in order to sit back down again. Her wrists pressing down on the mattress each time she sat down. It was as if she was trying to get comfortable. It was futile. She was too nervous to be in any way comfortable. Richard had to at least try…

“Are you ready?”. He said softly, taking two lazy, circling steps towards her.

“Not yet.” She looked at him, down at her legs and then off to the side, pensive and preoccupied. She looked down at her feet, clad in small ankle-high slip-on boots with black socks poking out of the top, just visible before her slightly flared black suit trouser legs.

“Why my toes?” She asked.

“That’s where the magic is.” He responded.

The look on Natalie’s face demonstrated her dissatisfaction with that answer. “My toes have never had magic powers before. You mean you put the magic there somehow.” She said sarcastically, struggling not to laugh.

“If it works, it works.” He quipped with an almost mischievous half smile.

Natalie looked down again and shifted once more on the bed. She was about to accept that answer and go no further, seeing that she was at a dead end. But then she paused and looked up.

“I just don’t want you to get…excited in any way when I’m…” She stopped hoping he knew what she meant, “and…you know”. She said holding up her thumb and forefinger close together.

Richard stayed standing, took the kind of breath that signals the beginning of something challenging. “When you’re ready, slip off your shoes and socks”.

Natalie reached for her right little boot, slipping it off and placing her black socked foot on the wooden floor. She paused before grabbing her sock.

“Did you make Dimitra do this?” She asked looking up with raised eyebrows.

“No.” He said with a one-breath laugh in his voice. “I surprised her”. He said suggestively.

Natalie didn’t want to know. She paused to give off her own one-breath laugh staring nowhere, unable to stop trying to imagine what they did.

The next time he looked down at the floor, both of her feet were bare, whitey brown like cream and olive oil but not quite, her toes of each foot naturally pointing away from each other.

Natalie wanted to stop him from staring. “You’re not going to do the same with me, are you?” She asked

“No.” He said emphatically and reassuringly. “She didn’t want to do this You on the other hand…”

“I’m just a apprehensive..scared actually.” She interrupted him

He jumped in. “But you don’t have to be. You can control this. You can change back whenever you want.”

“Ok Richard, look at it from my perspective. My perspective which is about to change dramatically! I am about to shrink until I’m small, no, tiny enough to fit in the palm of your hand. But even that’s going to be huge compared how small I need to be. For what we’ve got planned I need to be small, so tiny that no one can see me….And, to top it all off, I’m sitting barefoot in front of a guy who I know has a foot fetish and for some strange, unknown reason, the power to shrink comes from wiggling my toes (something which never shrunk me in the past) and means I now have to have them out and exposed to the elements whilst I’m exposed to all of the other dangers that I’ll be facing!” She was almost breathless from her exclaiming but she went on. “When I think of how small I’m going to have to be, you won’t even be able to see them! I’m not sure if that’s comforting or scary…”

Richard had to try and calm and focus her. He knew that the first time would be the hardest.

“Ok!” He said with a chopping hand gesture by which he meant to say “focus”. “You’ve heard of starting small as a way to start things? We are NOT going to start small!”

Natalie chuckled just a bit and started to feel a little bit more prepared. “Can I shrink just a little bit? Just a couple of inches?” She asked.

“That’s the idea. Very slowly so that it’s not a big shock.” While saying that, Richard had got one knee close to Natalie’s bare feet.

“What are you doing?” She said, wondering whether she should be worried.

Richard sat down on the floor with his legs crossed and stopped and thought for a moment. “No! Let’s do this on the bed. Put your feet up on the bed.” He was starting to sound like a doctor doing a physical examination.

She turned and put her bare feet together on the bed. Richard sat down in front of them and took the balls of her feet in both hands and brought her feet together and closer to him.

“What are you doing?” She asked puzzled.

“We’re going to do this together.” Richard looked at her and then down at her toes. He took them all at once and started to move them and random between his fingers. “Come on.” He said. “Start wiggling them yourself.”

Without saying a word, Natalie started to wiggle her toes. At first she was doing it consciously, then she realised that they were dancing up and down independently of their own accord without any effort from her.

“Is this it?” She thought to herself. She didn’t feel any different…until she did.

It started, not at her feet, but in the small of her back. It was like a warm cup of coffee spilling in side of her and creating a warm puddle that washed over back muscles, overwhelming and melting them as it spread. As they melted, it was as if that which was maintaining her normal height was washing away into a warm, soothing, viscous liquid.

Her eyelids had gently fallen shut by this point and she couldn’t help but want to lean back.

“Hold on!” Richard said as he saw her about to flop backwards on to the bed. It took a few seconds for Natalie to remember what she was doing there and quickly brought herself out of her daze when she remembered.

She looked at Richard and scanned the room to see if it looked different…but it didn’t.

“Have I…shrunk? Am I…smaller?” She asked hesitantly, not sure what the answer was. “I definitely felt something”.

“You have. You are. You just got so caught up in the moment that you didn’t focus on a particular size. So instead of shrinking to a particular size, you just lost a few inches.”

“A few inches?” She said almost alarmed. “How many?!”

“Ok..” Richard let go of her feet and stood up. He didn’t look any taller. “Stand up.” He said abruptly. Natalie just sat there frozen. “Come on. Stand up!”

Natalie stood up without hesitation, as if not believing that anything had happened her until she…

“Oh…” Her voice trailed off. She was definitely standing on the floor. She could feel the wooden planks under her bare soles. But looking straight ahead, she was met with the buttons of Richard’s white shirt. She tilted her head back to make eye contact, then levelled her head again, staring squarely at Richard’s chest.

As if making an announcement, “Natalie you have shrunk from your natural and “normal” 5ft3 to a very petite 4ft10.

Natalie rushed past him to her dressing table, picking up random things; her wallet, her hairbrush, a pen, anything to see whether they seemed bigger in her hands. She looked back and Richard, who didn’t seem as big as a moment ago with the benefit of a few steps difference, and had an idea. She went quickly into the bathroom where she had left her flip flops and again quickly slipped her right foot into her flip flop.

It was bigger. The straps were roomier around the top of her foot. There was more space all around her foot. She edged her toes to the front end of it but then there was far too much space at the back. It just looked too big on her. She slipped her left foot in the other flip flop. Same thing. She felt Richard’s presence behind her. She turned around to find him standing in the doorway, staring down. She also stared down at her flip flops and then up at him again. For the first time, she now felt vulnerable. “I’ve only shrunk 5 inches.” She thought to herself. “Imagine how you’ll feel when you’re shrunk to 5 inches tall!”

She kicked off her flip flops. If they had made her 4ft11 briefly, she was now back down to 4ft10.

She walked out of the bathroom, passed Richard and back to the bed. “How do I get back to normal?” She asked softly as if overwhelmed or exhausted by the experience.

“The same thing.” He replied. “It’s in your toes. Sit back down.”

She sat back down and once again Richard took her feet in his hands.

“Wiggle them again. But this time think of becoming your normal size again. Think “grow” and try to concentrate more this time.” He said.

This time he didn’t encourage her. She started to wiggle her toes herself. There it was again, the feeling that her toes were wiggling themselves at their own accord. She didn’t feel the same warm, melting feeling this time. This time she felt like a wave was pushing upwards from inside her core. But trying not to get distracted this time, she focused on him and was then drawn down to her feet. They were expanding slowly, growing in comparison with his fingers, shifting and gently gliding over the skin of his fingers as they grew.

After a while it stopped. She didn’t have to stand up to check her height this time. She knew that she was back to normal again. She sat there in silence, her toes still resting on Richard’s fingers.

She smiled at him with relief and he took the opportunity to break the silence. “So!” He paused before launching into a suggestion. “Do you want to try getting even smaller?”

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: A story for a friend

Post by Xinunar » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:48 am

I like the start. But is there a second chapter? You mentioned one.

Caradoc

Re: A story for a friend

Post by Caradoc » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Apologies for any confusion, I put the 2 chapters together in one post. I started the third but haven’t finished it. My friend “gave up” on it before I could finish it. I hope that I can reignite her interest one day but in any event, I thought I’d share it here in case anyone had any feedback, ideas, or could take it forward themselves, or even (alternatively) if someone would even like to assume the female lead in this story…