Sibling Magic -- New Tina Tempest Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Sibling Magic -- New Tina Tempest Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey gang,
As you know, I'm far more of an SF writer than a fantasy writer. There are several reasons for this the main one being that magic is basically limitless. Literally, anything can happen and I like to obey the rules of physics (ignoring for story purposes that tiny people are an impossibility) Anyhow, Today I was struck by an idea. What if there was a bit of magic and more than a bit of incest? Here is the result.

Sibling Magic

"Let's see her wear the crown now!"
The enchantress aimed her wand at princess Allana. The strikingly beautiful brunette began shrinking out of her elegant robes while her younger brother Rondel gazed on in disbelief.
With a laugh and a puff of smoke, the enchantress vanished from the private chamber of the castle. Rondel, fearing that his beloved sister was dead, hurried to the pile of expensive silks.
There was a moving lump in the lacy underclothes. Rondel parted the fabric to reveal his sister, now no more than eight inches tall!
"Thank heavens you are still alive!" gasped the sheltered prince.
Rondel scooped up his sister. Rondel, at eighteen, was two years younger than his sister. Her twenty-first birthday was several months away. That date was supposed to mark the day of her coronation, but Allana had crossed paths with Xerena, the enchantress. Both had designs on the same prince. Rickard had promised t to marry Allana a month after she took her crown. Now those plans were...
Rondel studied his sister. The young prince had never seen a naked woman before. His conservative upbringing had seen to that. Still, the lad could appreciate the female form, at least as much as he could see of it through all the long skirts and tight, high bodices the women of his kingdom wore. From what he could tell, his sister was far lovelier than most young women. He noted that she had long shapely legs, a flat, toned tummy, firm medium-sized breasts, and a long sinuous neck. Her midnight-black hair contrasted wonderfully with her ivory skin and flashing blue eyes. Yes, his sister was more than lovely, she was beautiful!
"Rondel!" came Allana's now squeaky voice, "Stop looking at me like that and get me something to wear! Call my ladies in waiting!"
"Yes, Sis," he replied but the young egotistical, conniving, and power-hungry prince's, mind was soaring like a falcon on the hunt.
He stood, took a handkerchief out of the belted bag he always wore around his waist, and wrapped his sister in it very tightly. The shrunken princess could now barely move or make a sound.
"Help! Help!" he cried. Immediately the room filled with guards.
"That vindictive enchantress, Xerena was here! She completely vaporized my beloved sister! See! I am not lying!"
The castle was searched from top to bottom. No sign of the future queen was discerned anywhere. A sad-faced Rondel appeared before the king regent, his uncle Adolpho, who loathed to cede his power.
"What this means nephew, is that with the presumed death of your sister, you shall wear the crown upon entering your twenty-first year. Now, it is time to mourn our loss."
In his private chambers, Rondel unfurled his handkerchief and deposited his sister in a small cage. She was livid with rage.
"What is the meaning of this, brother?"
"Simply, sister. I feel that I would make a better king than you would a queen. I'd detest having Rickard as a brother-in-law and finally, I now have a woman of my own."
"I'm your sister!"
"Yes, it would be simply scandalous if you were to be discovered and along with it the things that I have planned for you."
"What do you mean?" asked the princess as she continued to shield herself with her hands.
"Only that a prince should have some experience with members of the opposite sex if he is to be a successful husband and father."
"That's SICK!"
"I don't view it that way. I have very normal manly urges, but our uncle keeps such a tight reign on things I can't even poke the chambermaids!"
"Pig!"
"Besides, you're now too small for me to..."
"Oh, my God!"
Rondel began divesting himself of his silken garments, revealing a fit, trim physique. Allana found herself staring despite her revulsion. The only time she had seen her brother naked was when he was an infant. She had to concede that her irksome sibling had grown into a rather handsome and virile-looking man.
"Rondel, this is a sin!"
"Since when have you ever been religious, Sis? I know the crown is head of the church but only the peasants take that shit seriously."
"Stay away from me!"
"Where are you going to go?"
The prince reached into the cage; the princess backed away until she reached the bars. Rondel raised his sister high in the air and then brought her delectable form close to his face. He asked himself why in heaven's name would women veil themselves in yards and yards of fabric when so much of their anatomy was a feast for the eyes?
"Perhaps, as king, I'll issue an edict for compulsory nudity for all my adult female subjects. Of course, that would, no doubt, cause a revolution, so I probably should not." he opined.
"You filthy-minded rogue!"
"Rogue? I like the sound of that!"
He lowered his sister to his lips. The tiny woman struggled in his grasp but was held fast. His mouth, teeth, and lips danced playfully over his sister's nudity. He suckled each of her breasts in turn then at once. The shrunken princess was completely unprepared for the overwhelming sensation. This was nothing like kissing Rickard chastely on the lips!
The young prince continued to explore his sister's body. He came to the ebony thatched juncture of her legs. The lad, while having had a protective upbringing had heard rumors that a woman cold be aroused by... He found that he could just get the tip of his tongue inside his sister's most secret place.
"Rondel!" she cried angrily at first. He shut his ears to his sister's protestations.
"Rondel!" she panted a bit later as an unexpected yet wonderous tremor coursed through every part of her shrunken body.
Delighted with himself, Rondel raised his sister to eye level and stated, "I defy you to call THAT a sin!"
The princess dissolved into tears, completely unsure how to take any of this.
The naked prince strode over to his bed. Allana gasped as she was thrust up against her brother's erection. The pillar of flesh was as broad and as tall as herself. Rondel clasped both her and his manhood before engaging in the one activity the young prince enjoyed more than any other.
"Rondel? What are you doing?"
"Engaging in what the church calls self-abuse because it hates fun."
He began to beat away.
The tiny princess was at sea. She had never encountered an erection before. She did not know that men got erections. Obviously, they didn't have them all the time or their pantaloons would always be tenting in the front. What made them rise and fall? she wondered. She was struck by the warmth of this position, Rondel's warm palm pressing against her back, his much warmer manhood against her flattened breasts and belly. The up and down motion, while rapid, was relaxing somehow. Allana felt the pulse of blood flow through her brother's penis and wondered why it throbbed.
Suddenly, she was deluged in a hot, sticky, white substance. Was this the male seed she had heard so much about in church? Yes, it must be she concluded. Great gobs of it forced its way past her lips and down her throat. It had a pungent but not entirely unappealing flavor. For a passing moment Allana wondered if she could be made pregnant this way, then laughed at the thought. She was most disheartened to discover that her brother's seed very quickly turned into a chalky white hardness that adhered to every part of her and caused her skin to itch.
Rondel placed his sister on his broad hairless chest as he savored his first sexual encounter with a woman who was not imaginary. Allana could hear her brother's heartbeat. While it felt warm and comforting, she was honestly surprised that a thunderbolt from the heavens had not already incinerated them.
Finally, Rondel returned to himself. He surveyed his sister coated in his ejaculate and had to laugh at how unkempt the usually meticulous Allana was.
"Let's get you cleaned up, Sis," he said as he strode towards the basin and pitcher on a nearby table.
After carefully washing his sister and fashioning a dress for her out of a scrap of indigo satin, he returned her to the cage. Both stared at each other. They stared for a long time. Neither told the other that what they had done was wrong. After dinner, Rondel recreated that magical sensation his sister enjoyed so much. Even though she was quite full from dinner, Allana lapped up her brother's seed. Their dreams that night were very pleasant indeed. Whatever lingering guilt they still felt evaporated with the dawn.
For several years, the younger brother tended to his older sister. Sometimes he smuggled her outside his room for walks in the woods or visits to town. They became far closer than brother and sister. Then one day, a chambermaid who had no business being in Rondel's room in the first place discovered Allana and the sordid truth came out. But that, they say, is a story for another time.

If this story floats your boat. Make sure to check out my works on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Tempest/e/B ... scns_share

Luck, love, and lollipops, Tina Tempest