Safe and Sound with Pham Thuy Nu

The board to share all your fiction
Comrade
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Comrade » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:45 pm

Here's my new story. Hope you enjoy it. I want the world to be something that stays with you, and I tend to write a concept more than straight erotica and narrative these days. So, I hope the concept appeals.

Thuy Nu was worried about Chloe. She had to be. It was important to be. The girl was very vulnerable, and so dear to her too. Every day it seemed, to Thuy at least, that the chances of catastrophe were rising higher and higher for her dearest, bestest, friend.

To an outside observer however, one not clued up with the current political climate, social zeitgeist and prevailing morals of the day, the risk - any risk, would appear laughable. Chloe was carefree, smart, inquisitive and excitable. Also, she had a knack for languages and had therefore met Thuy at a Vietnamese-English language exchange on campus. The two as a partnership felt forced at first. One formal, one excitable. Some bright and loud, one calmer, more cautious. But after a jerky start they’d really started to truly melt into each other’s lives. If not quite yet each other's arms. Chloe loved showing Thuy around her little country and even smaller city, while Thuy revelled in their interactions, which were so free of the conformity and obligation she was more used to at home. She could really be herself with Chloe. Maybe even be herself properly for the first time with anyone. This was why it was so important to protect her now. Keep her safe.

Thuy Nu walked down the steps of the university language school, skipping two at a time to hasten her speed, but then stopping as she found she’d stumble more often than not. These steps were not made for people who were only five foot tall in heels! People just like her. She regathered her pace again once she got onto the little path that led through the leafy trees behind the building. She checked her watch. There was no time limit to adhere to though. But, sometimes, once you’d had a certain idea, the thought itself created an immediate need for alacrity not previously present. She sped up a little, knowing she could be only a few minutes away from Chloe’s. Once there she flitted up the unkempt drive of Chloe’s old Victorian student rental. Trying to relax a little the Vietnamese pocket rocket fizzled out at the door and gently knocked with dainty fingers. Chloe answered almost immediately, as if knowing something of grave importance was afoot.

“Thuy, Thuy, come in, come in. I just knew you’d come…”

Thuy melted a little looking into her light brown eyes, and then watched as the much paler, and taller, girls bounded across the living room and started to make two cups of tea in the small kitchenette. This was always the way she tried to diffuse tension. Thuy could never work out how Chloe moved with such speed, yet so much grace. And with so much hair everywhere! Regardless, she was always entranced by it. It was like being friends with an angel or fairy, or long blonde haired elf.

Once tea had been made the two retreated to Chloe’s small upstairs bedroom and sat, one on the bed, and Thuy in a soft armchair crowded with discarded scarves and jackets. The smaller girl studied her friend. Chloe let her take her in for a few moments and then couldn’t stand the polite tension any longer. “What’s up hun, you can tell me. Is it about…you know..?” Chloe couldn’t bring herself to say it, and shuddered a little to even think about it. It was an intense feeling to even contemplate it for a second. It really was.

The smaller girl’s eyes wobbled a little. They were beautiful and dark, like a doll’s, but deadly serious too, behind it all. “Yes, yes, it’s all about that. I’m getting more and more worried. And with you. You are so pretty…” Chloe blushed “...I just think someone will…well. I thought it should be me, first. I thought I should do it. Not them.”

Chloe gulped, but really she had been anticipating this for a while, weeks maybe, longer? At very least she had been waiting in the back of her mind. Maybe even the last few months with Thuy, joking, cuddling, sharing their lives together had just been one long interview leading up to this moment. It was starting to feel like it.

Gently, Thuy opened up her college bag and then placed a small machine on the bedside table. It was about the size of a hand-held waterpistol a child might buy at the seaside, but metallic and slick, clad in a beautiful deep red chrome. Gold letters on the side, in Vietnamese Thuy had taught Chloe to read, said one ominous thing: ‘Shrink Ray’!

More accurately actually it said ‘Little Machine’, but the western popular cultural term had managed to stay, despite their new lack of cultural preeminence. Thuy had bought it before coming abroad for university, as was standard practice for the cultures with un-shrinkable genetics. It kept her safe and gave her status, plus an incredible power to exercise at her leisure. Fortunately, Thuy Nu was far too kind to do so. However, it wasn’t a world full of Thuy Nu’s.

Despite reasonably strict rules being in place internationally for the treatment of the shrinkable races, there weren't any real rules around the application of shrink rays! It was now common for tourists to shrink their own living souvenirs to take back home, or to shrink those in power to get their way. Even some celebrities hadn’t been immune to the ever-growing sound of Zapping! The international students on campus had had an especially hard time resisting the urge. (Mainly as they all had the means in their back pocket!) Over half of the students of Thuy’s translation class had shrunken themselves a native student to act as a pocket-sized English teacher and as a free opportunity for on-demand conversation class. Amazingly, the tiny local students seemed to be getting quite settled in their new role over the months since the craze began. Thuy even enjoyed that some of her professors were now miniature, while still staying very professional in their roles. It was a credit to the local education system and their cultural dedication to the job, she thought.

What worried Thuy most was the idea that someone, and someone soon, would shrink down her little Chloe and keep her for themselves. The thought really frightened her. It had to be prevented!

Chloe lent forward and gently held Thuy’s small hand. “I totally understand. Honest, I do. I mean, I’ve started running and hiding when the East Asian Society comes past in case they turn me into a mouse or something.” She said being irreverent, but also deadly serious. Thuy squeezed her hand as Chloe continued. “I’ve been thinking about it. Honest, I have. I mean, maybe it wouldn’t be too bad to be like, what…12cm tall? Or something” Thuy nodded at this, as that was roughly the smallest the ray could shrink anyone without the power capping out and the science failing. Thuy brushed her straight black hair back behind her ear and smiled sympathetically. “You will be very safe with me. We say that your people are naturally made to be small. And science does prove it. Although, I think you would be especially good at it. Really. I won’t make you a pet, or a toy…” She paused for a second and then added. “Unless you want…” Before curtly getting back to the matter at hand with the smallest clearing of her throat. “But you will be good when small. It’ll be fun. You can live in my bedroom, swim in my bath, or sit on my shoulder in bed and tell me all your tiny English stories.”

Chloe wiggled and grinned at how cute Thuy’s mind was, she truly was the best friend she’d had since moving out. Plus, well, the quick flash thought of maybe, possibly, sliding down her super-smooth legs in the bath was very…interesting. She felt a little girly all of a sudden and rocked a little on the bed. “Well, if you promise to take good care of me, I promise to be good to take care of.” She said, smiling. Thuy’s soft features lit up and she wiggled her button nose with happiness. She then stroked the shrink ray gently and hopped up onto the bed. “It’s going to be a huge change.” She said, simply, snuggling up and getting her face lost in Chloe’s long blonde hair. They both giggled at this. Chloe looked down and said. “Hey, when I’m all tiny I’ll be like, lost and stuff in there, like climbing in your hair!” Her companion laughed and then Chloe’s long fingers tickled her sides, increasing her mirth but adding some delicious frustration. “I’ll be like: ‘Help! Help! I’m trapped in the hair of a giant Vietnamese girl!’”

The giant 4’10 Vietnamese girl turned and looked up. Her fingers played with Chloe’s collar. “Do you like that my people are giants compared to your tiny culture?” Her eyes smouldered. Chloe mused, visibly. “Well, I know it’s natural, you said so yourself. You are big, we are small. But it does make me feel quite inferior. I don’t think you take us seriously enough.” Chloe was testing her a bit. Thuy sighed and hugged her from the side. “That is a very big thing to say. It is important to know that at true ‘Tay Person’ size you are not superior at all. Even Pham Thuy Nu’s hair will be your jungle adventure!” She scooted up and shook her thick silky black hair all over Chloe’s face. Both girls giggled. “Knock it off will ya! Give over!” Thuy continued though, and then straddled her taller angelic peer before giving her one sharp fast kiss on the cheek. Chloe was a little shocked, but Thuy had evidently plucked up a lot of courage to do that and now stood by the side of the bed, looking away and fiddling with something out of Chloe’s view.

The excitable blonde girl’s eyes grew wide as she realised that she couldn’t see the shrink ray anywhere and that this might be it: Her time to get small! It hadn’t taken long to get here, or at least it didn’t feel like it. But, Chloe’s subconscious mind was correct, deep down it had been months in the making. The much smaller Asian girl turned, her little child-sized jeans stretching as she bent her knees slightly. “Please sit very still Chloe, the shrinking will be almost instant and it will not hurt.” Chloe gulped and scooted back on the bed so she would at least land on the duvet. Her heart was pounding in her bosom, making it rise and fall dramatically. The beauty spot on her lip twitched and her overly-long loose golden locks fell down almost to the bedspread. Maybe she should have cut her hair before she got tiny. Or maybe she should have finished that essay into Swahili consonant sounds. Maybe she should have done a lot of things. Maybe she wouldn’t be as worried when she was the size of a baby squirrel!

Nothing really mattered though, as very gently Thuy squeezed the trigger, nothing as much as the moment she was currently in. “Don’t worry Little Yellow, you are safe with me” Thuy whispered. The beam struck her, like melted light, engulfing her in seconds and causing her skin to glow a dull neon pink. She looked up and then straight into the seriously-dark eyes of her best little university buddy. “Thuy, Thuy…don’t worry…I feel…” But she never got to finish that sentence, not as a giant anyway. Before she could utter the word ‘safe’ she was falling rapidly into her white blouse and her long stretchy flared trousers. Her necklace had ballooned and her hair band was growing into more of a plastic architectural archway than any simple headgear. Suddenly the light dimmed as she shrank into her own clothes and the cups of her bra grew around her! She then slipped, her thick silken underwear was now the size of a tent’s groundsheet, and still growing! As she slid her bra cup fell on top of her like a closing trap. She lay there, naked and panting, as the pink light dissipated. Finally, she had nothing more to worry about regarding being shrunk, she was already small!

Very gently she crawled out from under her bra cup and looked up out of the hole in her shirt. Her breasts swung in the air as she did a twirl and took everything in. She couldn’t actually make out the ceiling that clearly. But it was there. As was the light bulb, shining like a mini sun far up in the sky.

Suddenly it was almost totally blotted out. Instinctively she squeaked but the perpetrator wasn’t some giant alien invader it was just a giant Pham Thuy Nu! The biggest thing that would ever be on Chloe’s horizon again…

Giant foreign eyes studied the little inferior creature lost in her own garments. It then cracked a massive, beautiful, toothy smile. “Chloe, Chloe, you are safe with me. Have no fear” She whispered down.

Chloe felt very safe. Very small, but very safe. It was such a relief to know that her owner was the best owner there was. She felt good. Small. Ashamed. Inferior. Puny. Silly. But good. “Ahhh! A giant Pham Thuy Nu is attacking!” She squeaked and ran around in a circle, trying to escape her shirt prison. Thuy smiled even more broadly and brought her giant face down, very close to her prey. “How dare you, I am a friendly giant!” She wiggled her nose like some sort of mega-bunny and blew hot air all over Chloe in a giant gust. Chloe squeaked and chuckled, trying to escape even harder now. But, this time Thuy had her covered and very gently lifted her up by placing the pad of her index finger onto the tiny Caucasian's bottom, forming a giant soft stool. The foreigner could feel the beat of Chloe’s micro-heartbeat and the silky feel of her buttocks combined with the heat of her naked pussy. It enthralled her. But, that all might have to wait for later. The girl was only just small! She must be allowed to compose herself. And Thuy must compose herself too.

Slowly Chloe was lowered down onto the bedside table, standing next to the huge alarm clock that rested like a flat plastic bandstand behind her. She looked around, and hastily sat herself down on a giant packet of hand tissues and looked up, panting, amazed, breathless.

“Thuy I can’t believe this! Well, I can, but I can’t. You are incredible from down here, like a god or something!” Her giant face lowered and her grin was huge. Teeth like notebooks and lips she could lie on. It was intense. “I must feel very big to you. But, actually it is everything that is big, and you that is so very small. Look…” Slowly a giant pencil came into view and Thuy very carefully used the eraser side to tickle Chloe’s greatly-shrunken sides. She giggled and tried to fend it off. It sounded like sweet music to the gentle giant. “Be careful with that great big thing. How would you like it?” Chloe gave a huge fake pout and wiggled slightly. “I will never know. I cannot, so don’t worry about that, Little Yellow.” A giant finger fluffed the mini-woman’s hair and then a huge palm opened up in front of her. “When I do this with my hand you need to climb in straight away. It will help keep you safe, okay? Now you try.”

Her voice was mighty. Chloe did as she was asked. It only took a hop to get in anyway. She ran over and hugged Thuy’s giant index finger and let the other fingers curl slightly around her. Then she was gently raised up to her giant round face. Two massive dark eyes, usually quite petite in their own right, seemed to engulf her. Cheek bones, now bigger than mattresses, looked like something a Chloe-sized girl could relax on. Thuy’s black hair sparkled. Chloe felt stunned for what might have been a week for all she knew but was snapped straight out of it by giant words coming from her lips. “I bought you some Western-sized clothes. Here. You must be cold.” Until Thuy had said that Chloe hadn’t even noticed that she was totally naked, with her soft dewy brown nipples poking to attention! She suddenly tried to cover up but the poses she pulled were just comically erotic. The clothes were not Western though. What they were, it turned out, were expertly-made micro-versions of a beautiful Vietnamese dress and a tiny pair of silken slippers. They were minute to Thuy so she was extra careful when handling them. Even using little tweezers for the slippers. Chloe slipped into the dress. It was myrtle green and gold and melted onto her skin expertly. Of course, the giants had underestimated even a shrunken European bust, but this just increased the level of overall appeal, Thuy thought. A happy accident. “Oh Thuy, it’s so beautiful! Thank you! Thank you!” She did a little twirl in the girl’s palm and the giant seemed pleased. “I’m glad you are happy. The Vietnamese Society has the shrunken students in the fashion department making perfect ‘Ao Dai’ for us, to our specifications. I hope you can appreciate Vietnamese culture more now.” Chloe looked up, gulped and nodded. She shifted her tiny slippered feet.

“Now.” She said with a gentle seriousness. “Do you feel big enough to travel?”

Tiny Chloe nodded.

“Okay then.” Carefully she lifted the mini, freshly-shrunken elfin-girl down to the table top and then gently slipped her into the front pocket of her collage bag. It was padded with cotton wool and silk scarves. It smelled like Thuy. She gently slid off the giant’s hand and then landed into the massive collection of haberdashery. “Make a little English nest in there and I’ll take you out soon baby, okay?” Chloe waved up and gave a teenie tiny ‘okay’ sign before the bag was closed. It was almost totally shut, leaving the freshly shrunken language student in a beautiful fragrant gloom. Chloe looked down at herself and sighed, before rolling up in one of Thuy’s scarves for the journey to her new life.

The sun beat down on Chloe’s back as she scampered for shade. Fortunately, there was enough of it available as she dodged from bowl to bowl, careful not to touch the outside of any of them - as they were piping hot!

Suddenly, a ginormous soft face appeared into her view and flashed its dark eyes at the young university graduate. “Ah ha!” It explained. Chloe squeaked running and dodging further away from its immediate orbit. “I told you not to run around on the table, it is dangerous up here, you’re not safe!” The giant boomed. Little Chloe stuck her tongue out at the huge motherly monster and then scampered off, trying to reach the relative safety of the bunch of flowers at the table’s centre. However, before she could even get there she found her little legs swinging and wriggling in midair! They were running on nothing now and the solid ground had vanished clean from under them! The pinch at her sides confirmed her fears. She looked down to find two huge log-sized pieces of wood holding her in a clamp. She struggled against them a little, but got nowhere. “Put me down you big mean giant!” She mewed, still struggling. Thuy’s hand appeared underneath her for safety’s sake, and then she held her in front of her eyes. “Stop fighting, you might fall!” The mini-blonde huffed and folded her arms under her breasts, the sideways pressure of the two chopsticks having already fluffed them up to comical size. As such her left bikini top had burst its banks and a micro-nipple was poking out, twinkling in the sun.

Thuy walked assuredly over the hot stones in her bare feet and then lay on the sun lounger she had placed outside, now that the weather was suitable. Chloe was still dangling from the chopsticks, trying not to wriggle. Reaching her little destination Thuy relaxed on the soft cushions that ran along the recliner’s spine and hummed to herself.

Chloe found her legs making ‘landfall’ again but on a softer fragrant surface. She was now draped over her owner’s giant naked breast! Since Chloe's reduction they had ballooned to a size big enough to act as her own giant sun-lounger! So she just lay back, head resting on the tight wrinkles of Thuy’s brown areola, with ease.

“Now, let me cream you.” Thuy said with a slightly more stern tone and no understanding of euphemism. “You little people go red very easily.” Chloe couldn’t deny it. Seconds later two giant little fingers came down and popped an industrial-sized blob of cream onto the miniature miss. She squeaked at how cold it was but was soon pinned to the large breast by the assault, and then delicately fondled from tip to toe! Thuy didn’t pay that much attention to this process, knowing the feel of her companion already. Instead she placed her sunglasses over her eyes and lifted up a book about her face and began to read. This blotted out the sun for Chloe but she was far too busy being molested to focus on that, or worry about getting a tan!

Each of Thuy’s fingers, the size of a typical Englishwoman, roved up and down Chloe’s body, finding endless tiny cracks and mini crannies. When the fingers found a point that they felt needed extra rubbing, extra attention, they proceeded to administer it - often for minutes at a time! Chloe’s micro-pussy was in pieces after the first three minute assault. But after the fingers were done with her pinprick nipples and the pea-sized boobies they were attached too she felt she couldn’t cope with a ‘second rubbing’. Of course she was right and suddenly found herself under the total assault of the dominant digits. They weren’t precise but their slickness and sense of force was incredible. The ridges of her mega-fingerprint too seemed to catch in just the right way. Chloe tried her best not to join in. It was embarrassing after all, getting off on the application of sun cream. Such a minor action to be totally consumed by, but yet here she was..!

Sneakily she lowered her long micro-arms down towards her slick pussy and gently flitted past the hood to her clitoris. Slowly, she began to massage, and giant fingers applied silky pressure from above. All she had to do was make little ‘figure of eight’ motions over her micro-nub and very gently start to increase her own, more directed, pressure. She circled for about a minute, increasing in tempo and rhythm. Her own fingers were now slick and sopping wet. She ached a little. It always seemed so out of reach. She relaxed more, trying to let herself melt away, letting her senses become more dulled, everywhere but her loins. She then started to pulse with her finger. Little burst. Tap. Tap. TAP. Rest. Retreat. She did this in rhythm again, increasing in tempo each time. A little faster. A little faster. Her other hand gripped the giant breast below her and that forced her senses to reconnect with her current puny size and the giant bosom under her. It was so incredibly hot that she was…wait, almost…yes, yes, yes…there! She arched her back like a tiny little cat and then her pussy started to drip downwards, running in little rivulets all over her friend’s bosom! She shook for a good few minutes as the giant’s fingers finished off creaming up her tiny toes, leaving her gleaming with cream and sweat.

However, as Chloe looked up form her delicious sexual stupor, it seemed like Thuy hadn’t even noticed! Which was true. She hadn’t. Chloe, and all her sexuality, were just too small to worry about. You had to make the effort. Being a good friend Thuy Na usually did, but not this time.

Anyway, something bigger was happening.

Thuy heard sounds coming from down the garden path. Familiar ones. Very familiar ones. Her sister was home!

Slowly she sat up, cupping Chloe to her breast so as not to lose her, and lowered her sunglasses down onto her nose.

The new giant, catching her sister’s eye piped up in her delicate Vietnamese: “Sister, I’m home. The holiday was great! You would have looooved it!” She giggled, always a little more glamorous than her more gentle, studious sibling. “Plus, I got you a present!” She smirked.
Very gently she rummaged around in her handbag before bringing out a cloth pouch about the size of a small bag of rice. Gently she placed the velvet coin purse down onto the small table next to her sister and pulled at a golden drawstring.

Thuy waited, with bated breath. Was that? Had she..? No, surely not… Seconds later and a tiny little white head popped up from inside the bag. It wiggled its nose to the air and then shook its curly brown locks. This was certainly a turn of events! But, just as Thuy (and an amazed Chloe by this point) was getting used to that little shock of the century another tiny head popped up! This one had red on top and a set of very minute freckles on her face. But, then…no? Another… Yes, a third, and final, tiny tousled head popped out and sniffed the air. This one was a little darker in colour and was speaking a language both Chloe and Thuy didn’t understand. (Chloe recognised it as either Spanish or Portuguese, however).

“I know how much you like little people, so I got you some more! Aren’t they cute!” Her sister laughed. “But you have to promise to take good care of them. I’m not doing it, their squeaking drives me nuts..!” She winked down at them and they instantly went quiet, although they needn’t have as she was clearly at least half-joking. The new giant lent down and tapped the back of the pouch sharply making the fresh little woman hop out into the sun, each waving sheepishly. Chloe waved back before realising that she was now topless from the finger assault and blushed, covering herself hastily. The new tinies tittered nervously.

Thuy lent down over them, her shadow covering them fully, and smiled a soft, yet giant, toothy smile. “Aww, they are amazing, thanks sister!” She leaned in even closer, until her breath was ruffling their hair, and that toothy grin spoke again - with some very important words: “My name is Pham Thuy Nu and don’t you worry, little things, you’re safe with me.”

ralgar
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Safe and Sound with Pham Thuy Nu

Post by ralgar » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:27 am

well that was adorable and sweet, i am interested to see how things develop.

Comrade
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Safe and Sound with Pham Thuy Nu

Post by Comrade » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:55 am

That was the end!

Ha.

Well, I might write more in that world. But that's probably enough. I mean, I could just write loads of sex scenes, but you all get the picture! Thanks for the comment though, you're a star!