Tiny Lovers Confidant pt I

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Tiny Lovers Confidant pt I

Post by LeopolKai09 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:48 pm

So here's another try at a story I had in mind. Will be two parts. It's not great, but I hope it's ok and you guys enjoy. :D

It had been an awkward time in mementos when we encountered a demon in Mementos known as 'Doll-Maker" It wasn't particularly strong, but it had a skill called 'Micromize' that would shrink someone....who just so happened to be Ann who had it casted on her. Luckily I had caught her so she wouldn't get squished in the battle, but I couldn't shake the fact that it felt amazing holding her in my hand. It wasn't as embarrassing as it should've been since I was in a relationship with Ann. (Ann best girl!! >_> <_< >_>)

Luckily an Amrita brought her back to size, but I could tell that Ann noticed how I reacted to her being tiny. On our way back she was hugging my hand extremely tight. We didn't say anything the whole time....but before I left from walking her home, she whispered into my ear.

'It felt good when you held me like that!'

She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and left.

I didn't know what to say. Yet, I wanted to experience it more.

(Un)Luckily we encountered that demon again. Managed to get it as a persona...so yay? Only me and Ann seemed to react excited about it. Thank goodness everyone else didn't notice.

A few days later...I had asked Ann to meet me at the entrance of Mementos. It would be just us two...which was really dangerous....but I couldn't shake this excitement.

When we entered, our outfits materialized. So that's when I gave Ann my idea about using Micromize on her.

There was a long awkward pause.....but surprisingly Ann nodded.

"I.....want the feeling you holding me in your hand again. I don't know why, but it felt so exhilarating!" she whispered with a blush

Happily I summoned my persona and casted Micromize on Ann.

I reached down to wrap my left hand around Ann's waist and slowly picked her up.

Firm, but gentle grip on her. We didn't say anything, but nights like this to destress with her will be a benefit to us.

We also found out that a few nights later than Micromize can last outside as well and doesn't wear off.

We were gonna do wonders with this now!

Micro Ann models!
I'm going to steal your heart!
coffe-1320057.jpg
coffe-1320057.jpg (822.95 KiB) Viewed 2663 times

This is really comfy! I'm surprised you found the limited edition of Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon
original-5ef2dbaf98653.jpg
original-5ef2dbaf98653.jpg (832.17 KiB) Viewed 2663 times

Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Tiny Lovers Confidant pt I

Post by Underscore » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Ann best girl indeed!