A bit of Fan Fiction

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

A bit of Fan Fiction

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:33 pm

Hi Gang, I found his picture of Ana de Armas on the internet. It is SO easy to imagine that this picture is one of a newly shrunken doll awakening that just had to write a brief story about it around that theme. -- Tina
They say good things come to those who wait. Note that it does NOT say good things come to good people. I'm not good, though I can pretend to be nice. Guys in my profession are seldom nice. We are ruthless and calculating, and very, very successful! You don't get to be the head of production of a major motion picture studio without stepping on a ton of people along the way. But my advance has been more than proved by my results. Clearly, I never stepped on anyone with more discernment for talent than myself. The perks and the power that come with it? Those make me the envy of everyone on the planet. My budget is practically unlimited. When one of the SFX guys confided in me on what he had accidentally discovered while tinkering one night, I saw its potential immediately. He now lives in Rio with a harem of a dozen Brazilian bikini models and the device he created is ... elsewhere.
I can literally make or break people. I can turn stars into supernovas. I can make Hollywood's sharpest, up-and-coming directors into persona non gratis in every corner of the film world. They go from award-nominated to directing industrial films on the uses of concrete if I decide. Oh, the pretty little things that have done SO much for me over the years for even a bit part! Ana de Armas is on the other end, breaking big just about everywhere. I can give her one of those pretty bronze statuettes, however, so she came to my home a few hours ago to discuss me placing her in just such a role. She has to convince me with a damn good rehearsal before I'll give her the part. I'll explain that this can lead to much bigger parts. Shussh! She's just woken up!
tumblr_d91b234f56e9c956bbf86872a79560ed_a23c0bef_1280.jpeg
tumblr_d91b234f56e9c956bbf86872a79560ed_a23c0bef_1280.jpeg (272.53 KiB) Viewed 1941 times