Story exerpt

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Story exerpt

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu May 05, 2022 6:35 pm

Hey Gang!

Here is an excerpt from a story I am working on for my next shrink collection, tentatively titled "Tiny Magic." Not much setup for this one a trim, blonde college student takes a summer job as a living barbie for a one-percenters daughter. Please let me know what you think. I hope it wets all your whistles and gets the imagination going!
XXXooX, Tina Tempes

For the first time, she was alone with Andrea.
"Are you for real?"
"Yes Katie, I am."
"Are you mine forever?"
"Well, no Katie, just for the summer. I'm not always a princess, most of the time I'm a college student. I want to be a physical therapist one day."
"What's that?"
"Someone who helps people learn to move and heal after certain kinds of accidents and injuries."
"Like a doctor?"
"Well kind of."
"I love you, Katie!"
"I love you too, Andrea."
"Goody!"
The child clapped her hands in delight.
Andrea carefully carried Katie as they followed the servants to her bedroom and watched them place the dollhouse on a sturdy table near a window. It was plugged in, and little lights went on. Together, girl and Lilliputian thoroughly explored the miniature manse. Katie excused herself to make a quick bathroom break and the tour continued. Katie was awed, this tiny home had every possible amenity. There was a plasma screen TV on more than one wall and comfortable couches and loveseats. Andrea was as astounded as Katie was. the shrunken woman found herself increasingly warming to her temporary "owner." Several very enjoyable hours passed.
Their mutual reverie was broken by the English accent of Andrea's mother calling, "Dinner Time, little one!"
A tiny table and chair sat next to Andrea's booster seated chair. The girl scaled the furniture and placed Katie in her tiny chair. The entire Hudson family sat around a small table. Hank, the father, Chloe the mother, and one-year-old Hank, Jr. The day was discussed, mostly which presents, aside from Katie, of course, were her favorites. Katie simply ate and mostly observed, trying to discern the family dynamic. Mrs. Hudson seemed phenomenally incurious about Katie, as though Lilliputians were an ordinary occurrence as banal as a parking meter! Chloe praised Andrea's behavior at the party and made a point to say that she needed to send a thank you to everyone and that daddy would help her with that.
After dinner, Katie was allowed to watch one Barbie video before her father scooped her up in his lap and began reading to her. Katie thought she must be the strangest sight right now. Her once pristine gown, now bedraggled as she sat in a lap upon a lap. Hank Hudson had a fine voice and was an excellent reader with funny voices and just the right timbre. Katie was captivated as he read from a selection of both British and American Classics. He did a dead-on upper-crust British accent as he read from the wind in the willows. The affection that father and daughter had for each other was radiantly apparent. The last book closed.
"What happens now?" asked Hank expectantly.
"Bath Time!" squealed Andrea. "Come on Katie!"
The bathroom was huge, the bathtub essentially a swimming pool.
"Your messy, Katie!" she announced as her tiny hands reached for Katie's gown.
Protesting was pointless. Off came the pointed hat. Off came the platform shoes. The gown was tugged inelegantly over her head and off. the underskirt tugged away. She paused to consider Katie in her underwear.
"You look just like Mummy!" she exclaimed before finishing stripping her toy with relish.
Katie thought she would expire from embarrassment on the spot, but Hank just chuckled as he helped his daughter undress.
"Barbie was never known for her modesty," he said knowingly
Andrea carried her into the tub. Katie was grateful for the shielding cover of the sudsy bubble bath. Hank washed Andrea and Andrea washed Katie. Hank and Andrea had a great time. Katie much less so. The bath over, Andrea dried Katie while Hank dried Andrea.
"Hold Katie for me please, Daddy," stated the girl as she passed Katie over. She hastened into her pajamas and then mounted the pedestal at the foot of the sink so she could brush her teeth.
Katie looked up at Hank, who wore a bemused smile as he contemplated the college girl's complete nudity. He opened his hand ever so slightly so that he could spy the entirety of her anatomy, the full breasts, the flat tummy and narrow waist, the blonde thatch at the juncture of her legs.
"Barbies certainly have come a long way since I was a lad, have they not?"
Katie flushed crimson all over as Hank returned Katie to his daughter's grasp. The proud father then gave his enchanting daughter a horsey ride to her bedroom. Andrea giggled merrily as she clung to her father's shirt collar, as he gamboled on all fours, and Katie hung on for dear life. They reached Andrea's bedroom.
"Which nightie, daddy?" asked Andrea as she presented two options a long flannel nightdress and a diaphanous baby doll nightie.
To Katie's complete lack of surprise, hank chose the abbreviated option. Andrea forced Katie into the transparent panties and then tugged the top over Katie's head. Katie felt terribly exposed, but it was better than nudity. Hank had no complaints of the view in any way.
"Daddy, says you are too small for me to sleep with, so I will put you to bed now."
The girl opened the top of her dollhouse to expose the bedroom. She planted a kiss over the entirety of Katie's face and exclaimed, "Nighty night!" this was quickly followed by Andrea saying,
"You kiss Katie goodnight too!"
Hank leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on the college student's face. Katie had to conclude that the kiss was not bad at all. Andrea placed Katie in the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin before closing the lid. Hank turned off the lights and told Andrea a dad joke before tucking her in.
"I love you, daddy!"
"I love you too, sugar plumb."
A short time later, Katie heard the change in Andrea's breathing, indicating that the moppet was finally and fully asleep. Katie rose from her bed, made her way over to her bathroom where she answered nature's call, and brushed her teeth. The events of the day unspooled in her mind, For the first time, she thought she might not be up to a challenge. As she returned to bed, a line from one of her father's favorite songs played in her head, "Sometimes I think, life is just a rodeo, the trick is to ride, make it to the bell." September seemed impossibly far away!

BigManEd

Re: Story exerpt

Post by BigManEd » Thu May 05, 2022 7:38 pm

It definitely gets my imagination wet! I'm curious if the dad will take advantage of his daughters new barbie while she is gone. Wonderful as always Tina!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu May 05, 2022 9:50 pm

Its a great story excerpt as always, Tina! Just one minor thing I noticed is that you seem to get the names of Andrea and Katie mixed up. It made it difficult to tell who was who.

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Fri May 06, 2022 2:49 pm

You need to edit the first part to make it clear who is speaking, and who is the child and who is the SW.