Tiny Lovers Confidant pt II

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Tiny Lovers Confidant pt II

Post by LeopolKai09 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:02 pm

Here's the second part to a story bit I was trying to do a few months back. I don't think it sounds as good as I imagined but I was able to finish it at least. Hope you enjoy this second part

The zipper on her back felt like it took me forever to move down. Probably because I was nervous and anxious to see Ann's butt.

After I got it down a bit, I held my breath because it was one of the most amazing sights I've beheld....

Ann seemed surprised that I stopped moving the zipper down and asked me

"Why did you stop?"

The words were caught in my mouth and I couldn't explain it so I probably sounded like I spewed incoherent words at her.

She nodded seemingly knowing what I was trying to say. So she had gotten up and with her hands had moved my hand so she could climb up on top of it. She nodded again and had started to unzip her catsuit all the way down from the other zipper. If seeing her ass made me lose my breath, then seeing her cleavage made my brain stop entirely

"Stop looking at me like that, it's embarrassing!" she said with a flat tone and a deadpan stare, but I could still see her blushing.

I don't know what came over me, but my index finger started to slowly rub her chest and I could hear her soft moans as my finger rubbed against them. Her tiny body quivering in ecstasy to my finger. I then started to work my way up and down her body gently rubbing spots with my finger in slow circles. She let out loud gasps in certain parts I touch and I knew she couldn't handle how much pleasure went through her body when I touched there. It was kinda funny that her hand would try to push it away, but wasn't strong enough to do it.

"perv." she whispered as my finger was gently caressing her breasts. I mean can you blame me? Her boobs looked amazing and the catsuit added even more sexiness to them! I spent awhile massaging Ann's body mostly her breasts and ass

After I gave her massage, she went limp from exhaustion and I could see her chest heaving trying to catch her breath.

After a few minutes, Ann lifted her head and said

"Can you do it again, please?

I spent a long time with Ann