Wee Wendy's Woeful Wednesday

The board to share all your fiction
AB23
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Wee Wendy's Woeful Wednesday

Post by AB23 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:42 am

Another one of HuzShrink's classics…

Excitement stirred in Wendy's stomach as she sat alone on the city bus, eagerly awaiting her first day of classes.
The eighteen-year-old studied her own faint reflection in the window next to her seat. She was no model, but her long blond hair, gray eyes, and cherubic face got many boys’ attentions, she knew. If those failed, she could always rely on her big breasts to attract boys’ gazes. Her skin always tingled excitedly whenever men, and women for that matter, checked her breasts out. They were bigger than the breasts of anyone she knew, students or teachers, filing a double D bra easily.

She looked over as another passenger stepped onto the parked city bus. Wendy noted that this girl was several years older than her, probably in her mid-twenties, and beautiful. Wendy felt instant jealousy when she saw a face that could have belonged to a model atop a body that was slender, with curvy hips, tight butt, and long legs. This woman's eyelashes were long and her skin was tan. Her only physical flaw appeared to be her chest, which held a pair of small breasts.

Wendy frowned at her, but this did not stop the woman from sitting down next to her. Wendy thrust her chest out, proud of the way her breasts strained against her shirt, appearing huge on her slender frame.

For several minutes there was an awkward silence as both women waited for the bus to begin its route. Wendy watched the bus driver through her window. He paced lazily to and fro on the nearby sidewalk, taking advantage of his momentary break. Then she looked at the woman beside her out the corner of her eye, and felt those goose bumps prickle along her skin when she saw that the woman was indeed eyeing her breasts.
"Are you headed to class?" the woman asked, breaking the silence.
Wendy stared at her in surprise. "Uh, yeah I am."
The woman smiled, making her exotically beautiful face even prettier. "I saw your backpack," she said, nodding to the bag between Wendy's feet.
"It's my first year of college," Wendy said, trying to hide her frown of jealousy at the woman's beauty. She inhaled deeply, giving the woman another good look at how much bigger Wendy's breasts were than hers.
The woman's eyes flicked down to stare at Wendy's chest for a few seconds, sending smug thrills through Wendy's veins.
She glanced up at Wendy's face again. "Are you going to the community college?"
"Yeah," said Wendy.
"Me too!" the woman said. "And it's my first year too, but as a teacher."
"Oh," Wendy commented in surprise.
"Adjunct faculty," the woman said. "Biology. I'm nervous, actually. I want my first lecture to be exciting, but I still don't know how."
"Hmm," Wendy replied, ready to end the conversation. This woman's worries weren't her problem. She already had enough on her mind from her own classes.
"I'm Dana, by the way," said the woman. "Dana Harman."
"Uh, I'm Wendy."
"What are you majoring in, Wendy?" Dana asked, but not before her eyes flicked downward to stare at the younger girl's chest again.
"I'm..."Wend began.
Suddenly her vision spun and she blacked out.
When Wendy awoke, she lay in darkness with heavy fabric lay atop her. She grunted in confusion and tried to push the fabric off.
Then she realized she was naked.
"Wh-what?" she gasped.
Something clawed its way into the darkness without warning and snatched her. She screamed wordlessly as the thing dragged her through the blackness.
Blinding light flashed into her vision and cool air touched her nude skin. Through watery eyes, she made out a hazy shape rushing toward her.
Slowly the shape resolved into....
No, she thought, it couldn't be...
The face of Dana, her fellow passenger, stared at her, but it appeared the size of a billboard.
Wendy screamed wordlessly again and looked frantically around. The bus interior had swelled in size. It was terrifying and horrendous to see her surroundings transform into gargantuan shapes.
Wendy looked down, and saw that the thing that pulled her out of the dark was Dana's hand. Dana's fingers held her by her hips like some doll. She threw her arms over her bare breasts in embarrassment.
"Sh, sh, it's okay," soothed Dana. "It looks like you have the Shrinky mutation."
"Shrinky mutation?" Wendy squealed.
"You've heard of it, right?" asked Dana.
The Shrinky mutation: Wendy knew it was a recent mutation that affected one percent of the population. It created a miniature version of a person inside their body over a period of days, then dissolved the person's body around them after transferring their consciousness to the mini version. Scientists didn't know the cause or evolutionary purpose of the mutation, but those stricken by it had been dubbed Shrinkies.
Wendy must be six inches tall now, maybe a little smaller.
"No!" Wendy wailed in despair. "This can't be happening!"
"Sh, sh," Dana soothed again.
A forefinger, giant from Wendy's perspective, floated into view and stroked Wendy's cheek. When she realized it came from Dana's free hand, she lurched away from it. Its sheer size unnerved her.
"Put me down! I need to call my parents!" Wendy cried, panic rising inside her.
"I'll take care of you," Dana assured her. "This is perfect, actually."
"Perfect?" Wendy shouted in anger. "What do you mean?"
Dana's smile spread across her beautiful, and now enormous from Wendy's perspective, face. "Now I know what to do for my first lecture. You! I can use you!"
"Use me?" Wendy asked in horrified incredulity.
"Sure," said Dana. "Human biology is the first topic of the semester. You're not technically human anymore, now that you've mutated, but you're close enough. I can use you as a visual aid."
Wendy's jaw worked silently. She couldn't find words for her horror for several seconds.
"A visual aide? What is wrong with you?" she finally shouted at Dana.
"Well, look at those boobs of yours," Dana said brightly. "My students will love you!"
The forefinger from Dana's free hand returned, but this time it didn't aim for Wendy's cheek. Instead, it batted Wendy's arms side, exposing Wendy's bare chest, and poked her left breast.
Wendy's eyes bulged in shock. "Don't!" She hugged her breasts again.
Dana chuckled. "Your arms can barely cover them!"
Wendy couldn't believe this. "I need to call my parents!"
"I'll take you to your parents, don't worry," Dana said. "But first, I'm using you for my class, little one."
"No!" Wendy cried. "You can't!"
"You won't get hurt. It will be fine," Dana assured her. "I know it's harder to understand, since you're not fully human anymore and have a much smaller brain, but this is your new life. People sell Shrinkies as pets all the time. The least you can do is be my visual aid for the day.
"Now, let's pack you away safely."
Dana shoved Wendy into her purse and zipped it shut. Before Wendy knew it, her nude body began scraping and bashing against make-up kits and lipstick cases.
“Let me out of here!” Wendy screamed. “No! No!”
Nearly an hour later, Wendy sat huddled in the darkness of the purse, listening to the muffled droning of what sounded like Dana's voice.
The purse wasn't rocking violently anymore, thankfully. But the waiting terrified Wendy even more. She kept telling herself this was all just a nightmare.
Suddenly the purse's zipper opened loudly overhead, and fingers snatched her out of the purse.
Wendy blinked at the bright light as the hand swung her through the air and dropped her downward. Her feet touched a hard, cold surface. Muffled conversations met her ears.
As her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw in horror that a classroom full of giants stared back at her.
"And here she is, today's visual aid!" Dana announced grandly. "A Shrinky girl!"
Wendy glanced up and saw Dana's form looming beside her, standing next to the surface Wendy stood on. Dana's fingers abruptly yanked Wendy's arms behind her back. Dana's forefinger pressed into the small of Wendy's back, shoving her upper body forward. Wendy's bare breasts jutted out, bouncing in the open air.
"N-no!" Wendy whimpered, her feet slipping and sliding frantically beneath her.
She could now clearly see that the class consisted of over thirty people, men and women, seated in rows of desks. Most of the people appeared close to Wendy's age, some a few years older, and several even older still. Every eye in the room stared at her. Nearly every face grinned or smiled in amusement at the sight of her.
Embarrassment and shame made her face burn. Her naked body was on display for dozens of college students.
"Whoa! Check out them hooters!" hollered a young man in the front row.
Scattered laughter rippled through the students.
Wendy craned her neck up at Dana. "Don't do this!" she begged.
"She's butt naked!" a girl called.
"Nice knockers!" a voice in the back catcalled.
"Look at that figure!" a middle-aged woman exclaimed.
"Wow, those tits are big on her!" observed another young man in the front row.
Wendy grunted, straining to free her arms so she could cover her breasts, but Dana kept her arms pinned firmly behind her back, and continued to keep Wendy's chest thrust out for the prying eyes of the students.
"I want to see her boobies jiggle some more!" laughed a young woman in the second row.
Dana chuckled. Her free hand swooped in and its forefinger approached Wendy's chest. It bounced Wendy's breasts rapidly on its tip. Wendy looked down in shocked disbelief at her breasts bouncing on the woman's finger for all the students to see.
Laughter and applause rang throughout the room.
"How's that?" Dana asked the students merrily.
Wendy looked up at the pretty teacher, realizing in disgust that she was using Wendy to gain the class's approval.
"Next," Dana said, sounding pleased, "I'll pass her around the room, and everyone will get a chance to examine her. Write down your observations based on the lecture I just gave."
"No!" Wendy shrieked.
Dana hoisted Wendy into the air and stepped closer to the first row of desks. Wendy's legs swung helplessly through the air and terror beat within her ample chest.
"Who wants to go first?" Dana asked.
"Me!"
"No me!"
"Over here!"
"Me!"
"I do!"
"Let me!"
"Me first!"
Wendy began squirming with all her strength. "No! No! No!"

In the end, Dana chose the girl in the front row who asked for the jiggle.

“Yes!” she hissed as Dana deposited Wendy into her cupped palms.

Wendy crossed her arms over her breasts and stared up a face that seemed huge from her perspective, noting how the girl’s blond hair mirrored her own, and how the girl’s hazel eyes gleamed in hungry intensity as they stared at her.

“Spend just a few minutes, then pass her on to the person on your right,” Wendy heard Dana instruct. “The rest of you will need to watch a video on lab safety that I’m required to show.”

Groans of protest resounded throughout the room.

“There will be a small quiz after the video,” Dana continued, to even more groans. “Sorry,” she added sheepishly.

The lights dimmed to half intensity, and music started blaring through the room. Soon a narrator’s voice replaced the music.

Wendy watched the lights from the video flashing and dancing on the face of the girl who held her.

“So, between us girls, what size bra do you wear?” she asked Wendy.

“That’s none of your business!” Wendy shouted.

“Hmm, let’s see,” the girl said.

She tilted her one palm to the side, sliding Wendy into the other.

Then she used her free hand to pinch Wendy’s wrists between forefinger and thumb, her nails scraping against Wendy’s breasts in the process. She hauled Wendy to her feet, stretching her arms high above her head.

“No!” Wendy yelped.

The girl lifted Wendy off her palm and held her closer to her face, dangling her by her arms. Pain pumped through Wendy’s wrists and forearms and into the tendons of her shoulders and upper back.

“Stop! It hurts!” Wendy cried.

The girl grinned, ignoring her. “Time to feel those boobies up, little girl.”

Her free hand rushed in and began toying with Wendy’s breasts, alternating between poking them and squeezing them together between forefinger and thumb.

“No! Stop touching them!” Wendy screamed, thrashing in the girl’s grip.

“They’ve got to be at least D cups,” the girl murmured. “They have such a perfect shape! Nice and full and round!”

She squeezed them together extra tightly, and her finger pads grazed keenly over their nipples.

Wendy gasped and her body shuddered at the sensation.

“P-please, I don’t like this!” Wendy begged.

The girl ignored her and continued to pinch Wendy’s breasts together over and over again. Wendy stared down, horrified, as her breasts repeatedly smashed together between two huge fingers.

Despite her pride in them, Wendy had only let one boy touch her breasts, and she was still a virgin. No one else other than doctors had touched them. Now a girl was squeezing them together between her fingertips like a pair of marshmallows.

“Jiggly jiggly,” giggled Wendy’s molester. “You are rockin’ the jiggle, Shrinky girl.”

“Stop it please!”

Her fingertips grazed Wendy’s nipples again, and another shudder coursed through her.

“Hey, I think your time's up,” whispered the student on her right, a curly-haired brunette who seemed about the same age as both Wendy and the girl fondling Wendy.

The girl currently holding Wendy pouted at her neighbor. “I barely got started.”

“If you don’t finish soon, none of us will get to start,” her neighbor grumbled in reply.

“Ah, fine,” the blond girl sighed. Wearing a reluctant expression, she dropped Wendy onto the desk on her right.

Wendy scrambled to her feet and hugged her breasts protectively.

“Ah, it’s so cute how you try to cover up,” cooed Wendy’s new examiner. Her blue eyes twinkled.

One of her hands curved behind Wendy and yanked her arms to her sides.

“No!” Wendy protested, tugging viciously against the girl’s grip to no avail.

The girl leaned over to her blond neighbor. “You’re right,” she commented. “They do jiggle nicely! Especially when she struggles!”

“I know, right?” the blond girl replied.

Turning her attention back to Wendy, the brunette girl smiled warmly. “Your tatas are amazing. I wish mine were this proportionately big.”

Her free hand swooped in, and her forefinger flicked across the front of both of Wendy’s breasts, jostling them.

Wendy shuddered yet again.

“Look at them!” the brunette continued in obvious awe. “Such amazing titties!”

She bounced them on her fingertip like Dana had done.

“Please! Stop touching them!” Wendy cried, squirming.

“Bouncy bouncy bounce, bouncy bounce bounce!” the brunette girl sang in unrestrained delight as she toyed with Wendy’s breasts.

Wendy stared futilely down at her breasts joggling on another woman’s fingertip. Breasts she’d been so proud of before, that had almost instantly become her greatest embarrassment and liability.

While the video warbled on in the background, the brunette amused herself between jouncing Wendy’s breasts on her finger and poking and prodding them.

“Time’s up, my turn,” said the next student.

Frowning, the brunette withdrew her finger and sadly passed Wendy on.

For the first time since shrinking, masculine fingers seized Wendy’s body. They pinned her arms to her sides again and brought her face-to-face with a handsome Hispanic young man close to her own age.

“Shit, if you were normal sized, I’d never be able to stop staring at your tits,” he breathed on her.

His free hand came up and its index finger began roughly fondling her breasts, knocking them wildly about.

“Stop!” Wendy pleaded, struggling in his grasp.

“You’d be like, my eyes are up here,” he snickered, “and I’d be like, I know, but I’m staring at your tits Babe!”

His raucous breast fondling continued.

And to Wendy’s denial and horror, the sensation of her naked breasts quivering beneath a giant fingertip sent more shudders of pleasure coursing sporadically through her body.

She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. She wasn't enjoying this, she told herself. How could she, she wondered, since she was being serially molested by fellow college students?

Those students slowly passed Wendy around the room, from desk to desk, while the video played in the background. Their comments as they examined her soon began to sound like a music track stuck on repeat:

“Damn they’re big on you!”

“Ooh, soft!”

“Bounce bounce!”

“Look at these tits!”

“Nice hooters!”

“Look at her struggle, how cute!”

“Can you imagine these things normal size?”

“Jiggle jiggle!”

“What size are they?”

“Sexy tits!”

“I love your tatas!”

“Nice rack!”

Wendy’s shouts, squeals, and chirps of resistance did nothing to dissuade the students from fondling her.

And all the while, more and more pleasure jolted through her from the touch of their fingers on her naked bosom.

Finally, near the end of the last row of students, while a freckly redhead juddered Wendy’s breasts using her index finger, a moan parted Wendy’s lips.

Wendy thought: Moan? No, she thought further, she couldn’t be enjoying this!

The redhead’s eyes widened. “I think someone’s liking this!”

“N-no!” Wendy panted.

But in her mind she noticed how sexy the redhead’s face looked, and how tantalizingly her spaghetti-strap blouse showed off her perky cleavage.

“Do you like having your tits played with?” she asked Wendy.

“No!” Wendy whimpered.

The redhead’s thumb joined her finger. She cupped Wendy’s breasts between finger and thumb and began kneading them together, grinding her fingertips over them.

“Mmm,” Wendy moaned before she realized it.

She clenched her teeth and recoiled in shame.

“You do like it!” hissed the redhead. She leaned closer, her warm breath wafting over Wendy’s body. “Don’t you, little Shrinky? You like people toying with your tits.”

Wendy stared up at her. Both the strands of blond hair hanging in Wendy’s eyes, and the lust starting to course through her from between her legs, made it difficult to see clearly.

“I…I just want to be left alone!” Wendy panted.

The redhead gave Wendy's breasts a firm, precise squeeze.

“Oh...” Wendy gasped excitedly before she could stop herself.

She instinctively shoved her breasts more deeply into the redhead’s molesting fingers and moaned again.

“Miss Harman!” the redhead called loudly, ringing Wendy’s eardrums and startling her out her lustful haze.

“Candice, what is it?” Dana asked from her nearby desk.

“It’s your Shrinky. I think everyone’s going to want to see this,” said the redhead.

“What?” Wendy squeaked. “No! Please!”

Dana stood, paused the movie and brightened the lights.

“What do you mean?” Dana asked.

“I’ll show you,” said Candice.

She stood up and strode to the front of the room. Wendy watched her perky breasts bounce in her top, and feelings of arousal began pulsing between her legs.

With the entire class and Dana watching, Candice brought her forefinger and thumb up to Wendy’s helpless breasts again and began fondling them deftly, purposefully.

“N-no, please, n-no...” Wendy panted. Then she moaned louder than ever and her breasts heaved against Candice’s fingers.

“Oh my god!” someone exclaimed. It sounded like the blond girl to Wendy.

“She’s aroused!” someone else observed, maybe the middle-aged woman.

“Please, n-no…” Wendy sobbed in humiliation through her lust-filled cloud.

But Candice continued fervently cupping, squeezing, and fondling Wendy’s breasts. Her fingertips sent jolts of pleasure through Wendy’s mammaries greater than anything Wendy’s one boyfriend had accomplished when they were together. Candice’s touch was deliberate, experienced, attentive. Wendy relished in the sensation of her breasts jostling and her nipples springing in and out. Her moans came unhindered now, filling the air of the classroom as much as her shrunken vocal cords could.

Murmurs and nervous laughter mingled throughout the room.

“Is she a lesbian?” someone called.

“All girl are part lesbian,” quipped a male voice.

“You wish!” said a girl.

“No, he’s right,” another girl replied.

“Look at her rubbing her tits on Candice’s fingers!”

“She’s getting into this!”

Wendy stared through strands of her hair into Candice’s smirking face. “P-please I don’t want to...I don’t want…,” she gasped.

Candice fingers left her breasts, and for a moment, Wendy thought someone had finally listened to her since she shrank. But then Candice’s forefinger traced an invisible line down Wendy’s stomach to her crotch, where it snaked between her legs and began pushing deeply in and out.

Wendy’s eyes widened and her mouth formed a little ‘O.’ The sensation of Candice’s fingertip on her womanhood sent pleasure singing through her body.

Wendy leaned forward, her breasts pressing together, and her hands scrambled aimlessly from her thighs to Candice’s finger and back again. She noted the contrast between the smooth skin of her legs and the wrinkly folds of Candice’s finger. She acutely sensed the ridges of Candice’s fingertip as it ground against her vagina.

Candice’s face grinned widely, and Wendy knew the girl was forcibly pleasuring her, but she couldn’t make herself care anymore

Instead, she squirmed and shimmied in ecstasy from Candice’s touch between her legs and continued moaning loudly.

Wendy felt a pleasurably sensation unlike any before building inside her loins. She arched her back and pointed her breasts at the ceiling. Then the pleasure erupted.

She cried out wordlessly and exultantly, crowing to the heavens in front of a classroom full of students as she arrived at orgasm upon the finger of one of those students. She felt her breasts quivering amid her joyous cries. For nearly a minute she squealed and squalled in sexual bliss while her naked breasts joggled for all to see.

“Oh god oh god oh god!” Wendy yelled.

Shouts, hollers, and applause bloomed all over the classroom as the final currents of Wendy’s orgasm subsided and she collapsed on Candice’s finger, gasping for breath.

The shouts, catcalls, and clapping persisted for several minutes. Wendy merely lay on the finger and listened, relaxation oozing into her muscle fibers.

But in her mind, shame beat like a drum.

The girl, Candice, had just raped her in front of the entire class.

“Well done!” Dana called from nearby. “Extra credit points for you, Candice!”

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Wee Wendy's Woeful Wednesday

Post by Sumguy14 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:51 pm

an excellent read. Was there ever a follow up?
Neat!

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Wee Wendy's Woeful Wednesday

Post by anaio10 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:42 am

Another great story recovered. Thank you very much.