Exchange of Power

The board to share all your fiction
TinySubset
Visitor
Visitor

Exchange of Power

Post by TinySubset » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 pm

He came here right on time, but with an unexpected suitcase. Usually he packed a light duffle bag with the toys he wanted us to use, but I guess he had bigger things in mind.

His caress was strong. He traced his fingers along every curve of my body, as if trying to commit the landscape to memory. My back arched a bit at his lips on my nipples and then my neck before he whispered that he was ready.

Shoving him down, I slapped his hands away with my crop. 1...2...3...swats for him being a bad boy. He didn't get my permission to touch me. I shoved his face in between my breasts and held him tightly as he struggled. He finally begged for release and asked permission to get his suitcase.

Unsuspecting, I give him permission and turned my back to tighten the laces of my boots. He chuckled and told me that we'd finally have an exchange of power. Before I could respond and ask what he meant, a bright light flashed and I was watching almost everything around me grow monstrous in size. Including him.

He held what appeared to be a remote with a large speaker attached, and he looked almost as shocked as me that his plan worked. With my now tiny crop in my hand, I sat down, utterly defeated...

Just to hear him say, "and now it's my turn to play!"
I was about to learn the extent of his power.

To be continued...

Prisoner #6
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Exchange of Power

Post by Prisoner #6 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:58 pm

A very good start, Tinysubset! I know here there is a subset, maybe not a tiny one, of microphiles who are especially looking for material like this, and giantesses or strong dominant women suddenly finding themselves utterly powerless and subject to the whims of the first guy who finds and catches them. So I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Be seeing you.

TinySubset
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Exchange of Power

Post by TinySubset » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:36 am

Thank you so much! It's my first one and I hope to do more. I appreciate you reading it. 😊