Latest Book Will Go Live Soon -- Als Free Book

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Latest Book Will Go Live Soon -- Als Free Book

Post by Tina Tempest » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:42 am

Hey gang,

My latest collection, "Tiny Vassals" is about to go live on Amazon. The theme is involuntarily shrunken women -- tiny slaves or vassals if you will. The stories this time: ""Sylvia" is plucked at random off Manhattan Street and shrunk by a scientist who sells her to a wealthy financier. A lovely candidate discovers that politics is "The Ultimate Game." Marcie, an erstwhile company employee performs "One Good Deed" with unforeseen repercussions. Finally, a young supervillain makes use of a unique "Graduation Present" to change the fate of a very green and very beautiful superheroine. Full of the erotic charge and detailed plotting her readers have come to expect, this tale is for anyone who has ever considered the wonder and allure of miniature women.

Here is the cover:

To celebrate, On Friday, September 30th I am giving away copies of my book "Tiny Wantons"
The stories in that opus: “Agent Dare” is disposed of by her canny adversary in a most unique way.
“The Snip Deal” has a husband and wife coming to agreement in more ways than one over a very intimate decision by the husband.
The “Chemistry Tutor” uses a special concoction to nab the girl of his dreams – with unforeseen results!
In “Wife Trade: The Small Season” beautiful shrunken wife Marsha finds herself increasingly drawn to her reality show temporary husband. Will she be able to resist temptation?
Finally, in “Gentlemen’s Agreement” an at first unwilling wife is the centerpiece of an unusual bargain in Las Vegas.

This will be my last collection for quite some time as I am currently engaged in an all-consuming writing project (Not shrink related) which will take upwards of a year to complete and I intend to solely focus on that for the foreseeable future. I'll still pop by here with regularity and I want to than you for all the support you have shown me in the past and hope that continues.

With all my thanks and reverence, Tina Tempest