Let's Here Your Stories

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Let's Here Your Stories

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:00 pm

OK, gang,
I've been telling you my stories for a while. Turnabout is fair play. Here I am on my back when I was good-looking. Here is the scenario: I wander away from my boyfriend, maybe we had a brief spat or something and I took a walk to cool my temper. I take a slight right turn and enter a wormhole. The next thing I know, I'm standing before you clad in just my bikini and sunscreen. We gaze at each other in disbelief for a moment. What happens next?

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Let's Here Your Stories

Post by eddiegiantman » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:34 pm

"Oh someone left their doll here..."

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:07 pm

My poor vision forces me to look a little closer...

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:25 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:00 pm
OK, gang,
I've been telling you my stories for a while. Turnabout is fair play. Here I am on my back when I was good-looking. Here is the scenario: I wander away from my boyfriend, maybe we had a brief spat or something and I took a walk to cool my temper. I take a slight right turn and enter a wormhole. The next thing I know, I'm tiny and standing before you clad in just my bikini and sunscreen. We gaze at each other in disbelief for a moment. What happens next?

Weavelg0d
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Weavelg0d » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:17 am

I would immediately pick you up and put you in my backpack.
Then you would go in the trunk of my car as I take you to my place(your new home)
Once we are there I would strip you naked and have you show me your body

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:05 am

I haven't written anything in a while, so I figured this might be fun.

"What the...?" I stare down in shock at the little... something... that stopped at my feet. You look almost like a doll, but I clearly saw you move before freezing in place, so I'm not at all sure what I'm really looking at.

I crouch down for a closer look, which seems to snap you out of your tiny stupor, and you break into a sprint away from me, leaving shallow little footprints in the sand behind you. But after only two steps, I've caught up to you, and I hear your quiet yelp as I sweep you into the air with one hand.

Your distressed voice sounds so small, and I lift you higher so that I can hear you better. "Please, I... I have to get back. My boyfriend --"

"Boyfriend? Where?" I look around for anything that looks like a six-inch man, or even a normal-sized man, but I see only a few seagulls, apart from the sand and waves.

"I don't know," you whine, looking around us, as much as you can with your torso loosely gripped in my hand. "He was right there! I turned around, and suddenly I was here. And... and suddenly I was... tiny...."

I still don't really know what's going on here, but your story is clearly nonsense. People don't just disappear, or shrink to six inches tall. I glance around casually, checking to see whether anyone else is nearby. The closest people are maybe a hundred yards up the beach, so I start to walk toward a small knoll, judging that I could find some privacy on the other side while I figure you out.

"Suddenly tiny, huh?" I start to examine you more carefully on the journey, testing the feel of your diminutive body in my hands. Your lightly-tanned skin feels smooth and warm under my fingers, and your little body is soft in all the right places. I don't know where you came from, but it feels like you were designed just for my hands.

"Like I said -- hey! Stop!" Apparently you didn't like my light pinch of your scantily-clad butt. You swat at the offending digit angrily, and I chuckle at the complete ineffectiveness of your puny effort, then squeeze your other cheek for good measure.

"All right," I tell you, as I continue my exploration of your diminutive features, "answer this: what beach are we at?" I'm confident that I can find some more holes in your story; maybe then I'll be able to get the truth out of you.

You have the cutest little outraged expression on your face while you try to fend off my overpowering fingers, and there's a delay of a second or two before you look back up at me to answer. "I -- Huntington. We're at Huntington Beach."

"No, we're not. Huntington's on the other side of the country," I respond, trying to cover my glee at how simple it was to prove you wrong.

"What? But I was just..." You trail off for a second, shaking your head in seeming disbelief. "where are we, then?"

"North Carolina," I say, with a bit of smugness. "So, want to tell me your real story, now?"

"I did! I swear, I was with my boyfriend. I got annoyed with him for ogling some bimbo, turned around to wade into the water, and... and then you were there."

"Right," I say, without bothering to mask my skepticism. "And I don't suppose that you have anything to support your story? An ID?"

"ID?! I'm wearing a swimsuit!"

"How convenient that there's literally nothing to support your story of suddenly and mysteriously shrinking. Not to mention being teleported three thousand miles. It would be a little easier to swallow if you had a shrunken iPhone or something."

"I -- But --" You look so adorably flustered, with your tiny hands motioning aimlessly as you struggle to come up with a coherent response.

We've reached the opposite slope of the little hill that I'd been walking toward, so I glance around once more before sitting in the sparse grass.

"Here's what I think," I say as I prop my elbows on my thighs, holding you just a few inches from my face. "You're some kind of prototype doll, or miniature android, or something." You start to protest, but I simply steamroll your words. "You're built with some kind of AI, and voice recognition, and I guess some sort of speech synthesizer."

"What?! That's insane! I -- nobody built me, I'm a person!" I see your little mouth keep working, as if you're trying to say more but simply can't find the words. A glitch in your programming, maybe?

"Insane, huh? More insane than suddenly shrinking to your size? I mean, I've seen Alexa. I've seen self-driving cars. I know that AI and voice recognition exist. But I've never seen anything that shrinks stuff, or teleports things. So... what's more likely?"

The whole time I talk, you're shaking your little head, causing your realistic hair to sway slightly with the motion. "That makes no sense," you finally respond. "Why would a doll pretend to be a person?"

I shrug. "'Cause you're designed to, I guess. Buzz Lightyear thought he was a space ranger, so why not a Swimsuit Barbie?"

"No, no no!" Your voice rises with each "no," practically screaming with the last one. "I'm not a Barbie, my name is Tina! Tina Tempest, and I--"

I scoff loudly at this. "Tina Tempest? And you think that name's not made-up? They might as well have named you Lois Lane."

"I can prove it. Let me use your phone, and...." You continue talking, but I've tuned out your voice at this point. You're obviously designed to believe that you're actually human, and nothing I can say will change that. It seems like a curious design decision. An oddly specific decision, if you're built to think that you shrank, and I wonder if there's some defined scenario that you're meant to act out.

A sudden thought hits me, and I turn you over, searching for any seams. Finally, you stop your tiny tirade. "Hey! What are you doing? Just... put me down!" But I keep searching, turning you for a couple more seconds before I stop, regarding you curiously.

"How do I replace your batteries?"

It's so adorable to watch you splutter before forming a response. "I -- my -- batteries? Have you listened to a word I've said?"

"Not really, no," I respond absently. Maybe it's hidden under your bikini. That would make sense -- your physical design is so well-done, the designers wouldn't have wanted to mar it with obvious seams.

I turn you over, plucking gently at the thin purple string of your bikini top, trying to untie it, but it simply snaps under my fingers instead. Your protests go up by a full octave, but I'm not even paying attention to your words anymore. I turn you back over, and smirk at your feeble attempt to keep yourself covered, with your little arms holding the small cloth to your chest. With virtually no effort, my fingers pry your arms away and lift the top over your head.

I stare momentarily at your tiny, revealed breasts. I hadn't really expected you to actually have nipples, but your designers clearly took their job very seriously. Curiously, I brush one of the minuscule dark spots with my thumb, and it actually seems to stiffen under my touch. Taking care to be gentle, I use both thumbs to softly squeeze the two little mounds together, and I can feel your body arch slightly in response as you utter a soft moan. I stare for a moment in wonder: that was clearly a moan of pleasure, or at least a facsimile of one. Why would someone build a doll to have a response like that?

Your face has even reddened some. It's hard to imagine the engineering that it must have taken to create such varied and detailed responses to stimuli.

My eyes move to your bikini bottoms, and you clearly are able to gauge my intent, crossing your legs and lifting your knees to your stomach to guard the little piece of covering. I grin -- even a rudimentary AI should know that it's useless by now.

"Please, no," you plead helplessly, and I only register your words because your voice is now softer than during your earlier rant. "Please. I haven't given consent."

I don't even bother meeting your eyes when I respond this time; why should I, when you're just a machine? "Nobody needs consent from a doll," I say, as I carefully pull your legs away from your torso. Then I hook under the diminutive garment with a fingernail and swiftly pull it down the entire three-inch length of your legs, dropping the small piece of cloth to be quickly forgotten on the sand.

I pry your legs open with a thumb and finger for long enough to peek in between them, then look up in confusion. It takes me a couple seconds of thought before everything clicks into place.

As I look at you in my hand, naked and vulnerable, with your tiny eyes wide and your anxious expression, it's clear that you're meant to make your owner feel strong. Powerful. And it's working -- I feel a rush of power over you like I've never felt before. That, combined with the fact that you're entirely anatomically correct, even to the point of giving pleasure responses on your erogenous zones, makes one thing clear: at least in part, you're designed to be used for sex.

My eyes scan over your body once again, looking at you in a whole new light.

This just got a lot more interesting.

chaser984
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by chaser984 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:57 am

My job as a beach lifeguard frequently had me dealing with lost children or with parents searching for them. So I was nonplussed when I noticed yet another mop of brown hair that didn't quite reach as high as the second rung of the tower.

"Wonderful. Another Code 19," I said to Briana the other lifeguard on duty with me that afternoon. "I'll go talk to her, then we can radio it in."

I stepped out and climbed down. When I turned around, I stopped breathing. I had been expecting yet another weepy-eyed kindergartner who didn't even know their mom's name. Instead I was confronted with a beautiful young woman, about three feet tall, looking up at me with the same bewilderment on her face that I knew to be on mine.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:58 pm

Love the story Dimunatin man! The idea of being at the complete whim of a giant is a real turn-on for me. Most f the time, my husband figures in those fantasies but this! Yeah, I can just picture what happens next as you train me and keep me as "your pet with benefits." I do hope that you don't keep me naked all the time. I'll catch my death of cold!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:44 pm

The incredible situation where you find yourself in, changes once more in a sudden row... Despite the fact we are both facing each other in disbilieve, yet more urgent circumstances snap you out from our "split second" eye entrancement...

Not only the portal has shrunk you to around 7 inches, as it teleported you somewhere into the ocean surface, not far from the beach for a normal sized human, but incredibly distant for your new little body... Than reality sinks in, as you immediately find yourself also literally sinking under fresh powerful waters, invading your body with sudden cold, in high contrast with your previous warm sunbathing...

Thousand thoughts burst in your mind, all mixed and scrambling at once to get a grip over your new impossible reality... But they are too many and too powerful to make you settle down with with a single idea, causing you to despair and franticaly swim to stay a float, without any particular direction to follow... These were the most weird ocean waters you ever swam in, not compact and typically shaped as regular beach waves, but much wider and spread, powerfully floating you up and down in deep height oscillations...

The face you crossed eyes with, My own astonished face, was in the water also, but not at your level... Despite being gigantically oversized, my face was not coming from a body under the ocean, it was towering far, over my giant tanned torso, that on it's turn was all outside the water, growing huge against the blue sky, like a well shaped Summer God monument, but made of human flesh and very much alive... From belly to head, I was out and dry, showing above what seamed to you like a long yellow yacht, but strangely flat on it's shape and somehow more plastic than a boat hull is supposed to be made of...

In fact, I was casually paddling on my ocean kayak, when not only your fully fledged little figure materialized in the water, right in my line of sight, as I noticed you were swimming quite desperately, wearing that tight and short bikini... Than our eyes crossed ways in strong but momentary amazement...

Besides having to swim and fight the wavy ocean, you are now facing much bigger battles in your brain... Used as you are, to the SW world, you promptly figured out this was just an SW dream, a very vivid one, but nevertheless just a dream, surely caused by so many hours of your life dedicated to those fantasies...

Than, more than the fear of a Giant Man being so close to you, not occupied in swimming but with perfect freedom and control of His ginormous torso, arms and hands, you are equaly faced with the fear of what lays under these giant waters, that may not harm a normal human, but can be an eminent danger to your tiny sized body...

Ironically, you realize that a big shark would now be so gigantic that would have zero interest in you, but in return, a whole dozen of small fish or crabs, or whatever could be alive in these waters, can build an endless list of new potential predators, as soon as one of the many could spot your frantic splashing... Than the sound os seaguls added to your panic, reminding you it was just a matter if time for one to snatch you... So getting out of this overwhelming dangerous waters becomes your most urgent desire... Swimming for the beach, to look for your boyfriend's protection, presents itself as pointless, either due to the massive distance, either for the overpowering waves that play you like a toy from all sides...

I instinctively throw just one powerful paddling, to get my kayak closer to you, making your swimming even more wavy near it's massive hull, than I slide my hands under, what for Me are just small ripples, aiming them right under your little swimming figure, in a mixed attempt to rescue you from the clear desperate splashing, but also curious to capture such an impossible creature, that magically manifested in front of Me, a tiny real human, a lively and sexy bikini swimmer...

Aware of what is now happening, but still convinced somehow you are dreaming, there are only two conflicting urges left on your will... Your reasoning reminds you that you will drown sooner or later, long before you can reach the distant shore, and that is the best case scenario, if you are not first devoured by one of the many small-giant creatures from the sea or the sky, so being taken and rescued out of the Ocean will certainly end all your present desperations, even if just temporarily, until you are able to figure out how to face your new reality and plan further on surviving amongst this Giant's new world you were dropped into...

Yet, your instincts, deeply fueled by your wide knowledge of what a mini can endure in a pair of male giant hands, keeps telling you that you must not deliver yourself into my rescueing hands, that are now diving ominous, closer and closer, eager to embrace you, coming from below, invisible but rushing from under your helpless swimming little body...

To complicate things even more, you are suddenly impacted by My powerful voice, coming from way above, but still echoing towards you, weird and sounding too close for comfort...

- WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS ? ARE YOU REAL ? COME HERE YOU LITTLE GIRL, YOU WILL DROWN THAT WAY, SWIMMING LIKE CRAZY !!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ???

And when you thought now I would save you and become everything you needed to worry about, surrender to and face whatever would come next, for better or worse, other voice sounds close by, not as close as mine but equally powerful...

- HEY DAD, WHAT IS THAT ? THAT GUY IS FISHING A LITTLE DOLL AND IT'S MOVING...

If any doubt, about letting yourself surrender into my hands, was still on left on your mind, it was quickly overturned by the pressing urge of being saved, once and for all, eithet from the overwhelming Ocean and now from more giant people... More potential bad Giants, that a mini never knows how will react to her "magic" presence, maybe even just wanting to squash such a strange tiny Human creature...

Another massive hull of a kayak was passing slowly by You, with a Father happily paddling and His small Son going along for the ride...

What for both, Father and Son, seamed just like a small ragdoll, being casually pulled from the waters by a neighbor kayaker, with it´s small limbs hanging around and dripping wet, for you it was a whole other adventure... A succession of overpowering rushes... First four giant and warm fingers surge from under your figure and quickly embrace you from below, grasping powerfully all around your little wet body, enclosing on you, warmly but stiff, clutching you from the neck to your knees, secondly follows a big heavy thumb, gently but powerfully pinned against the arched bottom of your backs... Than, as if a bungee-jumping cable was pulling you back up, after that first falling stretch, all your body is pushed suddenly off the waters, rushing you upwards in an endless vertigo, incredibly fast, almost careless, throwing you on a totally dizzying ride...

This time is My voice that hits your overloaded senses, sounding loud, much louder than before, shouting, and much much closer and ominous than before, almost vibrating on your chest...

HI GUYS, HAVING A NICE TOUR ? IMAGINE WHAT PEOPLE LET FALL INTO THE WATER, AN ACTION MAN, LOL !!! IT FELL FROM THAT YACHT YOU SEE NOW ANCHORED OVER THERE, I WILL WASTE NO TIME AND PADDLE UP TO THEM TO RETRIEVE IT TO THEIR KIDS, SORRY GOT TO HURRY, HAVE A NICE DAY...

Both Father and Son, remained mute and curious, but they end up believed My story, cause what else could a kayaker be pulling from the water, that had a tiny human shape ?

To keep my story straight and do not attract more attention from those two, I laid you slowly on the kayak´s cold plastic flooring and started paddling decided in the direction of the big Yacht. You laid right between my open legs, that I have to keep well apart, pressing my knees against the kayak inner sides, to keep a grip on it and maintain full grip to paddle... So I had a good second look at you, laid casually and almost numb, still very dizzy from the hasty snatching... A curvy well tanned girl, only covered by two tiny and tight bikini pieces, showing generously your slight voluptuous figure, tired and helpless, at my total mercy...

You slowly started to get a hold on the wet plastic bottom and balanced your body to a stand up, but my vigorous giant paddlings created a continuous unbalance to the slipery floor beneath your feet, so you kept falling and stretching your little arms desperately against the kayak's hull... Than I notice you started shouting, not screaming but speaking, shouting in anger, yet the the splashing of my paddles, the many kayakers and boat paddlers that populated my surroundings, did not allow Me to understand what your tiny distant voice was weekly shouting at Me... As I managed to slow the paddling, letting my kayak slide straight forward, it allowef you to get a better grip and balance, to finally stand... But the fact this Giant tanned God was now looking straight at you from tall above, made you stop and retract your posture a bit, yet you managed to regain some courage and promptly started shouting again... I could only understand a few parts, something about "beach and your boyfriend", something about "tell no one" and something about "don´t touch me"...

Faced with your relative new safe environment and also pulling a bit from your wisdom about "how to deal with Giants", you decided that behaving bossy and showing a brave attitude could not harm anymore our clear relation of "no power at all" vs "total power", the base if your future destiny... It was a way to even your odds a bit, by the only strategy you could think off, facing Me with assertiveness and leadership... After all, We were still two Humans communicating and therefore somehow negotiating by first impressions...

But completely oblivious to your weak vociferations and certain about your helpless captive situation, I had to show you that now it was my turn to speak, and I was pretty sure you would be able to clearly understand every single harsh word of mine...

NOW LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE ANGRY LADY, YOU, YOU MAGIC BIKINI SWIMMER... I DON´T KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU CAME FROM AND HOW IT IS POSSIBLE FOR A PERSON TO BE SO SMALL, BUT I SURE KNOW I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE BACK THERE AND YOU SHOULD BE MORE THANKFUL FOR THAT ALONE !!! ACTUALLY I SAVED YOUR LIFE TWICE, BECAUSE IF WE REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, THOSE GUYS COULD START SHOUTING FOR THE LIFEGUARDS AND SOON HALF BEACH WOULD HAVE THEIR EYES ON YOU, AND THAN, WELL THAN I DON´T KNOW, PROBABLY YOU WOULD END UP ON ONE OF THOSE SECRET GOVERMENT LABS, TO BE STUDIED AND, WELL I GUESS THEY HAD TO OPEN YOU OR SOMETHING NASTY ON THOSE LINES, SO WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WOULD DO TO YOU... SO SHUT UP AND LET ME DECIDE WHAT TO DO NEXT ABOUT YOU...

You scarily walked back a bit, in awe, while keeping a bare defiant posture, still with your two little fists up into the sky, and since I had stop paddling and my kayak was gently sliding slower into a stop, you end up listening to My thundering words... It was the cold harsh truth and, besides that, nothing yet could indicate I had any bad intentions, so maybe you could reason with your Giant saviour and stop exploding in ager and defiance towards Me... Reality may just be mych different from your books... After all, the chances of your previous conditions leading to a quick bad ending were quite huge right after this impossible portal event... As you might well know, there is also only so much any Giant will put up when treated harshly by a helpless mini... And that is what you were now, and you better face it and work your way from there, just one more mini, like the many ones in your stories, but this time not a fiction character from a written script, but a real living mini and already facing the overpowering presence of a Giant, in total isolation from your boyfriend and the rest of the world...

Your mind rushed again into thoughts of fear and even panic, thinking about what I could do to you as soon as I wanted, since no one else knew where you were and how to come and help you out... The thing you most feared now was to be grabbed and hand-held again, this time maybe for a closer inspection, maybe the typical pervert poking and than, than maybe much worse, totally abused in unspeakable manners... Like you knew, inevitably and undoubtedly, any Giant would end up doing when having a mini at His mercy... It was like something written in the dam stars, no way you could avoid it next, in just a few moments, unless this Giant was a very out of the box one, or your books fantasies were very dettached from reality, but that was only a very remote possibility...

The usual social rules of keeping distance and having respect for a Woman´s presence, towards an equal Human pair, was swiftly dissipated by this overwhelming size difference... Being hand-held was almost inevitable and maybe even understandable, horrible for you, but somehow understandable... Wouldn´t you pick up a tiny living male in your hands, if you had found one ? You know you would, even if just to have a better look and nothing else, you would pick him up for sure, so your turn seamed just a matter of time... The endless massive vessel finally reached into a stop, out of the other two kayaker´s line of sight, behind the big yacht, but still quite far from it, and now only a gentle waving kept reminding you where you were, lost and helpless in the Ocean, not able to climb the flat tall plastic hull, even if you wanted to give up and throw yourself again into the faith of the endless waves, just to escape this Giant's wimps and full control over your destiny... You were still soaked from the sea and dripping from your whole body, but the sun started to warm you up a bit again, yet your were still fearful and too worried about where My giant hands were and what they were doing at any given moment...

My kayak was for leisure, not for competition, so it had a wide flat bottom, with great stability and I could only turn it sideways and sink it if I really put a big effort into it, so I had all the opportunity to stop, have my giant hands free and do whatever I wanted to you... I slid and laid my long paddle inside the vessel, like a big tall tree trunk connected to endless plastic surfaces, making some scary harsh noises, but finally resting it on one side of the kayak, while you were standing right there, out on the open, between my widely spread legs... My hands, contrary to what you feared after dropping the giant paddle, went resting casually on each side of the kayak... My tanned giant legs were all around you and you could see all the incredibly lively shaped Human details on them, the many sparsed hairs, the ling huge muscles and in some areas, the bony curves, plus nerves and even veins... Followed by that were my red bathing shorts, shaped all around my big tanned thighs, loose beach shorts, like the surfers use, but not the long ones... Finally my belly and torso were towering higher from afar, my arms looming stretched over you but still on their resting places, while my face, because it was so distant above, looking peacefully at you, allowed you to read all my expressions and therefore attitudes, something much more difficult if I had it close to you, cause it would barely cover all your field of view to be read...

You jumped scared and helpless when my voice thundered again, lower in relation to it´s surroundings and all the other ocean users, but much more directed at you and ominous in it´s tone, since the water was not sliding anymore against the huge plastic hull, now your open air prison, and the frantic paddle was not splashing close by...

LOOK HERE MY SEXY SWIMMER, HERE IS WHAT I WILL DO WITH YOU... YOU LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO BE DROPPED AND LEFT IN SAFETY, CAUSE I BELIEVE YOU WERE DESPERATELY ASKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... YOU DID NOT PLEAD BUT I AM IN A GOOD MOOD AND DOWN DEEP I AM A GOOD PERSON, SO YOU CAREFULLY THINK ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS AND TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU... I WILL DO IT... IF YOU WANT THE BEACH I WILL DO IT BUT THAN YOU GO LOOKING FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, ALONE, OK ???

An incredible smile exploded on your face, you just couldn´t control it... The sky was now a bit warmer and brighter, as if a huge weight was taken away from the whole of you, and your tense body pose managed to finally relax visibly, yet My next words managed to worry you somehow again and bring you a bit back to the harsh reality... Our reality !!! A totally unbalanced size difference and decision making powers...

LOOK HERE, THERE ARE TOO MANY BEACH GOERS AROUND US, SOME PADDLING CLOSER TO ME NOW, THAN WE HAVE SOME SMALL YACHTS THAT CRUISE CLOSE AND ARE MUCH TALLER THAN MY KAYAK, SO THAT WILL ALLOW THEM A FULL VIEW OF US... I DONT WANT ANYONE CALLING THE COAST GUARDS ON ME AND HAVING TO THROW YOU OUT AT THE SEA... FINALLY, SOMETIMES EVEN A STUPID JET SKI USER CAN CRUISE BY BECAUSE SOME OF THEM LIKE TO SPLASH KAYAKERS, SINCE THEY KNOW WE CAN NOT CHASE THEM OR GET THE LIFEGUARDS IN TIME, TO IDENTIFY THEM AMONGST THE OTHER FAIR JET SKIERS... THAT, MY LITTLE FIREND, THAT MEANS YOU MUST STAY OUT OF SIGHT RIGHT NOW, AT ALL COSTS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME ??? NOW SINCE I AM QUITE CLOSE TO THE BEACH AND MY PARKED CAR, I DID NOT BRING MY BACKPACK INTO MY KAYAK RIDE, NEITHER MY PHONE, OR ANY OTHER CLOTHES BESIDES THESE BATHING SHORTS, SO THERE IS NOTHING I CAN USE TO HIDE YOU DOWN THERE WHERE YOU ARE NOW...

You started walking backwards and slightly shaking, just a bit, each time retreating in a more clumsy way, than almost stumbling back, gradually loosing strength in your little legs and also feeling a weird stomach sensation, that suddenly invaded your spine and kept growing upwards, all over your chest, neck and head... But more words kept coming from Me and they did not help at all to calm you down, on the contrary, you felt even more shocked by them, confirming without mercy your worst fears... You couldn't even avoid a swift tiny gush of pee to momentarilly burst from under your tight wet bikini camel toe, just a very short shivering stream, that stopped ad quickly as you regained enough control over you emotions, but it managed to ralun down a bit across your inner thighs, warm but barely noticeable amongst thousand ocean drops that were still showing all over your figure...

TO BE CONTINUED SOON, MAYBE TOMORROW, STAY STILL AND JUST BEHAVE YOURSELF, WHILE YOU ARE MINE...
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica