The board to share all your fiction
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

RULES

Post by Elana » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:12 pm

As Anarchy seemingly isn't working a few simple rules

1) Stay within legal limits (duh)
2) Be considerate. That includes not make dozens of posts for the same story...you can keep chapters within one thread, so not to drown out any different content.
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: RULES

Post by Elana » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:59 am

For the matter of being considerate here a quote of a bit of advise a friendly user gave in one of the threads:
ShrinkMaster wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:06 pm
And I know that I rather very rarely message here on the board and much rather just read than contribute or comment myself. However, this entire post here is revealing what has been extremely bothering me for quite some time.
It's great when someone comments on the great posts, especially with positive comments. However, for the people who support such posts with super comments (which I think is absolutely great), let me say, it is absolutely unnecessary to link ALL linked images AGAIN with. This makes the post NEVER-ENDING long!!!
Thereby you see the same pictures again and again and again and... without knowing if new posts were posted in between.

Here is a little advice that makes life extremely easier for all of us:
After clicking Quote ("), it's a no brainer to delete the linked images from the reply.

I hope this finds use and please don't take it too personally, it's just a well meant advice to make it easier for all of us in the forum.

With best regards
ShirnkMaster
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: RULES

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:45 pm

ShrinkMaster speaks with wisdom. I also hate seeing the same image over and over again. If you leave the wording, but delete the image or story, it's still easy to determine what image or story you are commenting on.