Red Sonja Story I May or May Not Write

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Red Sonja Story I May or May Not Write

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Gang,

Here is a story I have kicking around in my head. Well actually, my husband's comic reading habits inspired it. I'd love to write this story, and may one day. The problem is that it involves a character I don't own and therefore can't publish commercially. Anyway. Red Sonja battles her way into a heavily defended fortress only to discover that it houses an enchantment. Before Red Sonja can flee, she is shrunken to doll size and trips over her chainmail bra and panties, and is swept up by the prince who had the enchantment spun. After a brief interlude, our doll master jerks off with Sonya. She inadvertently swallows some of his cum and feels a tingling sensation. Our dark prince announces with a laugh that every time Red swallows cum, she grows just a fraction of an inch. The more cum she swallows the more she will grow and the faster she will be restored to her old stature,
This leaves our heroine in a tremendous quandary. In order to be her old self again, she has to empty herself of all her pride and independence and become a willing fuck toy to be used by men like a common slattern. All that keeps her going is the idea of revenge. She wants to regain her height solely to decapitate the dark prince. That is her plan anyway. Somewhere along the line, she discovers that she enjoys the taste of cum and begins to savor what is done to her. Will love conquer all? Tune in for the story that may or may not ensue.

Tina Tempest

Dontexpect
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Red Sonja Story I May or May Not Write

Post by Dontexpect » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:50 pm

Awesome premise. You can try write or publish it, and just change the name or things that may be to associated with Red Sonja, but keep enough that smart comic nerds can say “this character looks familiar”