Milk and Cookies (Updated 1.4.23)

The board to share all your fiction
Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Milk and Cookies (Updated 1.4.23)

Post by Sdk » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:11 am

It was Christmas Eve Night. Adam, who was 19 years old, glared at his father's young girlfriend Kelly. Kelly, a 31 year old blonde bombshell, was 20 years younger than Adam's father. She started dating Adam's father only six months previously, and she was already pressing for a ring. Adam knew Kelly was out for money.

But, Adam had a plan. Even at only 19, he had a gift for chemistry. He'd concocted a solution that could shrink a human being to 1/12 their size. He just needed to wait for an opportunity to use it on Kelly.

Kelly was in the kitchen with Adam's little sister Sarah. Adam was irritated at her horning in on the family Christmas traditions. Like putting together milk and cookies for Santa. Adam's Dad was in another room putting some toys together for 7 year old Sarah.

Kelly put the milk and cookies on a tray near the tree. When she bent down, Adam got a glimpse of Kelly's ample cleavage through her pink silk robe over her red night gown. That's when he got the idea.

When Kelly put Sarah to bed, Adam took out a small vile with the shrinking solution and poured it into the milk.

Adam heard Kelly coming down toward the tree.

"Your Dad's still working on those toys. He's gonna be up late. Wanna help me with this milk and cookies?" Said Kelly.

"I'm pretty full from dinner, maybe a cookie." Said Adam.

"That's fine."

Adam felt a rush as Kelly took the glass to her lips and downed the glass of milk. She put the empty glass back on the tray.

Almost instantly, Kelly felt lightheaded. She began to break into a cold sweat, and started to shudder. She could feel the skin all over her body tingling. Then, it happened.

It began slowly, as Kelly's 5'9" frame began to contract. She didn't notice anything was amiss until the bottom of her robe hit the floor. She gasped as she noticed her robe slip off the shoulders of her dwindling body.

"What the......am I getting smaller?"

She didn't even notice Adam smiling at her as her robe hit the floor. Now, at under four feet tall, the shrinking started to accelerate. The straps of her red night gawn began to get loose. Her green lace panties slipped down her to ankles.

"I'm shr....shrinking!! This can't be happening."

Kelly began to fall into her red night gawn as she dwindled below three feet in height. She struggled to keep her gawn on to avoid exposing her naked, shrinking body.

As she shrank below two feet, the shrinking grew even faster. In a matter of seconds, she was completely engulfed in her red gawn.

Much to her relief, the shrinking mercifully stopped. The tingling went away. She was just under six inches tall, under a heap of red fabric that just minutes ago clung tightly to her body.

Kelly slowly crawled out of her gawn. She used her green panties to cover her nudity.

"Oh my God," she said, her voice noticably higher, as she stared in shock at the gigantic tree and looked at her now enourmous robe and gawn on the floor. The wrapped gifts under the tree towered over her as well.

"Well, well" said Adam, looking down at her.

"Adam!!!!" Kelly squeaked, looking to make sure the panties didn't leave anything exposed. "I...I don't...I shrunk. You have to help me."

"I already helped you, Kelly. Helped you get smaller than the Elf on the Shelf."

"Wait....what? You...did this to me? You shrunk me? Wh----AAHHH" she screamed as his giant hand picked her up.

He put his thumb over her little mouth as he carried Kelly to his bedroom.

Adam shut the door, and placed Kelly on his bed. Then, he grabbed the green panties. Despite the best effort of the doll sized blonde, he pulled them away from her with ease, leaving Kelly naked. She covered her DD breasts with her right arm and put her left hand over her pussy.

"You....little pervert. Is this why you shrunk me? To see me naked?"

"You're in no position to call anyone little, you gold digger. I cut you down to size because I know you're after my father's money. But....I'll say, this is a pleasant effect of the shrinking process."

He picked Kelly up again and pryed her arm down, exposing her ample breasts. He ran his fingers over her tits. And squeezed her right breast between his thumb and pointer.

Adam then ran his tongue over her nipples which were erect. He sucked on her left tit, putting the whole breast inside his mouth.

The shrinking had made Kelly's little body ultra sensitive. Although terrified, she also found herself becoming aroused. Her tiny pussy started to get wet at the giant 19 year old played with her grape sized tits. She got even more wet as she saw the bulge in Adam's PJ pants swell.

Kelly put up very little struggle as Adam spread her legs. He put his gigantic tongue on her warm pussy.

Kelly tried to repress a moan, still trying to give off the impression that she was repulsed by her shrinker, but the combination of her sensitive body and his giant pheromones caused her to surrender. She let out a giant moan.

"Oh Fuck, oh my God, that giant tongue!! Yes, lick my tiny pussy you young giant."

Waves of pleasure flowed through the shrinkee. Adam loved feeling her writhe in the palm of his hand.

"Don't stop....uggg......oOOOHHHH, I'm fucking cumming!!!"

She released and climaxed all over the giant tongue. After her orgasm subsided, Adam put Kelly back on the bed and disrobed.

Kelly's attention was drawn to the fully erect dick that was taller than her. Adam laid down, and she approached it.

She rubbed her tits all over the throbbing beast. She knew it wouldn't take much effort to finish him off. She ran her little tongue on the giant shaft, and that was all it took to cause the eruption. Some of Adam's load landed on her chest. She playfully took some cum with her finger and put it in her mouth.

Kelly figured this might be the best time to reason with the young giant.

"OK Adam. You got what you wanted. Now, your Dad's going to be done with those toys soon, and he'll wonder where I am. How about making me big again, and...this night will be our...um..little secret."

"Well, about that. Those toys were put together last week. Dad is reconciling with my Mom. You're getting dumped for Christmas."

Seeing her leverage slipping away, Kelly made a desperation ploy.

"Well....um...that's great they're getting back together. But....if you make me big again...." as she pressed her tits together "you won't regret it."

"The thing is....I haven't developed an antidote."

The smile quickly left Kelly's face.

"But, I've always wanted a pet."

The grim realization that Kelly was not going to have access to Adam's father's money, and she was stuck the size of a doll caused her to faint.

.........The sun seeped into the bedroom. It was Christmas Morning. Kelly woke in bed.

"Jesus, what a weird dream."

Although, she didn't recognize the room she woke up in. It took her a minute to realize she was in a dolls house. It was no dream.
Last edited by Sdk on Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Milk and Cookies

Post by Enigma12 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:03 pm

Oh man this was good, really hope to see more. If not this was a good story.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:27 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:03 pm
Oh man this was good, really hope to see more. If not this was a good story.
Thank you.

Bendo
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Bendo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Beautiful story and idea.

I love the different shrink stages, the shrinking out of clothes and the description of her shrinking progress. And of course the erotic part of the story.

I am a fan of a happy end and therefore I don't like the end of the story, but that is highly personal. I know Adam has his happy end but Kelly not so much. Therefore in my imagination the shrinking suddenly wears off after one day and Kelly still half her "normal" size uses her chance, grabs her handbag and a shirt and escapes before Adam or other family members come home. Another day later she has regrown to 5'9".

I felt inspired and created a render. I hope you don't mind?!

The picture should show following text section:
"Kelly put the milk and cookies on a tray near the tree. When she bent down, Adam got a glimpse of Kelly's ample cleavage through her pink silk robe over her red night gown."

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:14 am

Bendo wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:12 pm
Beautiful story and idea.

I love the different shrink stages, the shrinking out of clothes and the description of her shrinking progress. And of course the erotic part of the story.

I am a fan of a happy end and therefore I don't like the end of the story, but that is highly personal. I know Adam has his happy end but Kelly not so much. Therefore in my imagination the shrinking suddenly wears off after one day and Kelly still half her "normal" size uses her chance, grabs her handbag and a shirt and escapes before Adam or other family members come home. Another day later she has regrown to 5'9".

I felt inspired and created a render. I hope you don't mind?!

The picture should show following text section:
"Kelly put the milk and cookies on a tray near the tree. When she bent down, Adam got a glimpse of Kelly's ample cleavage through her pink silk robe over her red night gown."

Wow, I love that image. I've always had SW ideas floating around in my head, and this was the first time I've felt compelled to post a short story. Its very cool to see it brought to life, almost exactly as I pictured Kelly. So, I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I do have a couple ideas for a continuation of the story. But, just not set on which direction to go.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:07 pm

Can't wait to see where it will go.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:08 am

Kelly woke up. Another day she hoped was a dream, but wasn't. She was still in a doll bed, wearing ill fitting doll clothes.

It had been nearly two months since Kelly had been shrunk by Adam.

A funny thing happened. Kelly had become humble. She decided she was done chasing money. No more sleeping with older rich guys. No more tries at Instagram modeling. No, if she got big again, she wanted to get a real career. Look what chasing money got her. Stuck at just under six inches tall, wearing dolls clothes.

Adam had actually pretty much stopped playing with his pet too. It was fun at first. Jerking off and shooting cum all over her, playing with her well proportioned breasts, making her run around naked in her doll house. But, the novelty had worn off, and Adam started to see her as more of a human than a plaything. Kelly and Adam had even become...kinda friends.

Kelly would never tell Adam, but she did miss his giant tongue. She'd never cum do hard in her life. She didn't really miss being covered in his cum, but it seemed like a fair trade to ride that huge tongue.

Adam had actually been working on an antidote to restore Kelly to her 5 foot nine frame. It was slow going, especially since his classes kept him busy. He'd taken Kelly to his private dorm at Pat Kramer University when Winter Break ended. He took pretty good care of his tiny roomate.

Adam had been up late as he thought he might've finally perfected the antidote. He successfully shrunk a mouse, and restored its size just after 2am. But, he had an early morning class.

Kelly put on a red shirt and blue pants. Adam brought her into the kitchen, poured her a few drops of coffee, and cut off a small piece of banana for her.

"I've gotta get to class," Adam said as he gathered his things.

"Can I go with you? I haven't seen anything besides your bedroom, then this dorm room for almost two months."

"I don't think that's a great idea, Kelly. What if somebody saw you?"

Kelly sighed at the thought of yet another day of solitude.

"I guess you're right."

When Adam filled his travel thermos with coffee, Kelly snuck into Adam's backpack.

"See you soon Kelly," Adam said as he grabbed his backpack and went out the door.

Adam rushed to his Chemistry course, sat down at his desk, unzipped his backpack, and pulled out his notebook. Kelly was happy that the backpack was left open so she could view the classroom. It was a bit overwhelming for her to see 27 other giants in the room. But, she was also glad to actually see other people.

Professor Kate Phelps entered the classroom. The tall, 46 year old brunette had hard eyes and a permanent scowl on her face. She wore a white, button down blouse and a black skirt. The no nonsense professor wasn't exactly passionate about molding young minds. This was merely a means to a paycheck for the leggy single woman who had dabbled in chemistry at a young age before stumbling onto a job a PKU.

Lisa, a 19 year old student with wavy red hair, sat next to Adam. Lisa and Adam smiled at each other. Kelly couldn't help notice Adam quickly glance down Lisa's tight V neck shirt, as well as admiring her form fitting yoga pants. "Ah ha. No wonder he doesn't play with me anymore," she whispered to herself.

"Nice of you to join us this morning, Lisa," Prof Phelps said loudly, even though Lisa was only two minutes late.

Kelly didn't much care for hearing Kate's monotone voice, but she got a kick out of watching the non verbal flirting between Adam and Lisa. Adam had taken a fancy to his shapely classmate, but didn't really want to act on it until he could restore Kelly, and get her moved out. That's why Adam was planning on giving Kelly the antidote when he returned to the dorm room.

At the end of class, Adam picked up the open backpack. Kelly had been leaning out, watching Adam and Lisa, and she still to the floor when Adam picked up the backpack.

"Oh shit!! Adam," Kelly looked up, hoping to get the attention of Adam while not drawing the attention of anyone else. To her horror, the giant didn't see her as he chatted with Lisa, and he walked away before Kelly could catch up.

Kelly froze as the students left the room. She didn't want to risk getting stepped on. Once the room was clear, she came out from under the desk.

"What in the hell?" said a booming voice behind her.

Kelly turned around, seeing Prof Phelps towering over her.

"Who.....what....ummm," Kate stammered as she stared at the tiny blonde.

Not knowing what else to do, Kelly opted to try to get help from the Prof. "Ummm, I was looking for Adam Waters, one of your students, you see he....."

Before she could finish, Kate picked her up and put her in her purse. Kate quickly walked to her office. Once she locked the door, she took Kelly out and put her on her desk.

"Did you...were you shrunk?"

Sighing, Kelly figured there was no sense lying. "Yes. Adam Waters shrunk me on Christmas Eve. I was dating his father for the money. He didn't like it. He drugged me with a shrinking potion. Can...is there any way you can take me to his dorm room? Please."

"Adam Waters concocted a shrinking potion?" Little did Kelly know, Kate had tried to do the same in her early 20s. But not for cheap thrills. Kate wanted to shrink people for personal gain. She would shrink them, take their money, and easily dispose of the shrinkees. She came up with this horrible idea when she randomly caught The Incredible Shrinking Man on late night TV. She tried at it for a few years before giving up. But now, that fire was relit as she peered at the result of her old dream.

"He did. He's actually super smart."

"Look, I'm a bit of a chemist. If you help me get his notes on how to shrink people, I can use them to make you big again."

Since Adam never actually told Kelly he intended to restore her, this was pretty tempting.

Knowing Adam had a lab after Phelps's class, Kelly agreed to help her. Kate took Kelly to Adam's room and Kate put Kelly down by the door. She slid under the door, into the room. There was an end table next to the door that Kelly was able to climb. Then, she jumped from the table onto the door knob, and was able to unlock the door.

Kate went in and picked Kelly off the doorknob. Kelly showed Kate where Adam kept his notes, and even some of the formula. Kate trembled as she held it in her hands. She took out her phone, and took a photo of the notes. Looking into Kate's eyes, Kelly was starting to have a bad feeling.

Back at Kate's office, she looked at Adam's notes. She had everything she needed to make a batch. She wondered if putting the potion in needles would work rather than trying to get people to ingest it. Only one way to find out.

Adam was walking out of his lab, when Prof Phelps approached him.

"Mr. Waters, can I see you in my office?"

"Umm, ok, is everything alright? I'm not failing or anything, am I?"

"No....just a small matter."

Adam followed Kate into her office. She locked the door behind him.

"Well, what's this all abou.....KELLY!!"

Adam was startled to see Kelly outside of the dorm. With his focus on Kelly, Phelps took out a needle and put it in Adam's shoulder.

"What the fuck?" yelled Kelly. "Adam, no!!"

Adam began to sweat, as his body began to tingle. Then, he started to fall into his clothes. Kate's eyes lit up, watching him dwindle. It worked.

Adam shrunk down to just over six inches tall. Before he could cover himself, Kate picked him up from his pile of clothes and put him on the desk with Kelly. Kate pulled a cage out of her cabinet, and put both Kelly and Adam inside.

"You said you were gonna make me big, you didn't say anything about shrinking Adam."

"Oh dear, and you believed me. This formula is going to make me rich. And once I have the two of you out of the way...."

There was a loud knock on the door. "Professor Phelps, Nurse Ginger needs you in Chem Lab B."

"Be right there!!!" She whispered at Kelly and Adam "I'll be back, don't get too comfortable."

"Kelly how did you get...."

Adam was quickly cut off by Kelly slapping him hard in the face. "That's for doing this to me!!! Shrinking me without the ability to change me back!!! I know I shouldn't have left the dorm, but let's not pretend this whole situation isn't your fucking fault!!!!"

Adam knew she was right. And just nodded.

Kelly looked over Adam's naked frame while she tried to calm down.

"Well, Adam.....fuck me before that crazy bitch gets back."

"What?"

"You heard me" as she pulled off her shirt and pulled down her pants. "And don't get any ideas. This is 'you're the first man I've seen my size in two months, we're probably not getting out of this office alive' sex."

Kelly pushed Adam down. Seeing Kelly's naked body made his dick spring into action. She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts.

"Squeeze them, you know you want to. Fuck I never thought I'd have hands on my tits again."

Adam's squeezing her ample breasts made Kelly's pussy wet. She stradled Adam's hard member, and guided him inside her.

"Ah......ah....oh....shhhhiiit!!!" yelled Kelly feeling a man inside her for the first time in two months.

She rode Adam, and got quite the shock when he smacked her hard in the ass and pulled her hair.

"You naughty tiny man. Yes!!!"

Waves of pleasure pulsated throughout her body. Kelly was about to cum.

As Kelly let out a large moan, Adam could hold back no longer, and let himself explode in Kelly's dripping pussy.

Catching her breath, Kelly said "Not too bad, Dr. Cyclops. Not too bad."

(To Be Continued)