I Challenge You to be Played

The board to share all your fiction
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

I Challenge You to be Played

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:08 pm

I´m not sure if this is the right section, but can´t find a better one, so here it goes

The challenge is for you to reply with a short description of what you feel, but a detailed description of what you are wearing, as what I´m about to describe happens to you, namely how it affects you depending on what you are wearing right now, since the wish of the GIANT is to to explore all your clothes but in a very indirect manner...

Yes, it is a very daring exposure on your side to let us know all you are wearing, but that is exactly what happens when you are taken inside an SW event...

--- // ---

CHALLENGE - Tell Me what happens to you exactly, according to your detailed wears

Karl finally finds out where you leave and waits patiently, until you pass by, at that particular part of your home that allows for His giant hand to quickly cast a shadow over you

The ominous hand warmly and powerfully embrace your whole delicate figure, with no care or much ceremony, than lifts you up in a rushed journey upwards, to offer you, completely exposed, still all dressed up, cleverly pinned with powerful fingers in His massive hand, dangling helpless but firmly constrained where it matters the most to be played

You are now totally at the mercy of His giant lusty facial expression, fully clothed but exposed to the lust of His endless mouth, from where a giant and powerful wet tongue emerges like a never ending monster, as you are again traveled close up to the indecent presence of the obscene pointy tongue

A Powerful voice shakes your whole little helpless figure, with just a few but omnipresent words

I WANNA TASTE ALL OF YOU ACROSS YOUR CLOTHES, SO STAY STILL AND DON´T FIGHT BACK, OR YOU WILL MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME NOT TO SQUEEZE YOU TOO MUCH, BECAUSE I WILL LICK YOU SO MUCH AND SO DEEP OVER THOSE CLOTHES THAT I WILL END UP KNOWING ALL YOU ARE WEARING AND EVEN TASTE EVERY DETAIL OF YOUR SECRET BODY PARTS UNDERNEAT, AND WHEN YOU THINK IS TOO MUCH IT MEANS I WONT BE EVEN HALF WAY MY LONG EXPLORATION OF YOU, THAN WHEN I´M FINALLY HAPPY AND DONE WITH YOU, MY LITTLE LIVING TOY, I WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU TASTE, EVENT ALL CLOTHET UP !!!

Image by Marvin231

--- // ---

What are you wearing right now, what happens because of that, as the tongue indulges on you without mercy ? And how do you feel as you are played like the sexy living doll you are now at Karl´s total tasting mercy ???
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: I Challenge You to be Played

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:34 am

Giant Karl,
I had just come in from work so I'm dressed business casual. There was a meeting with a vendor today so I'm a bit dressier than normal. I have my sensible black flats on my feet and thigh-high self-supporting nylons. I wore my slate grey skirt that comes just to the top of my knees accentuated with a wide black belt. I'm wearing a white cotton blouse with pearl buttons under a red blazer. Underneath, are floral bikini panties and a sturdy 44-D bra because I am a big girl. How long will I be allowed to keep it all?

Tina Tempest. I have a weakness for tall, virile men.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:34 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:34 am
Giant Karl,
I had just come in from work so I'm dressed business casual.
You are Karl's dream of a mini, down to every single detail, but Im afraid, as He told you, your wears are to be played on a very specific lusty way, licked, moisted and deeply tasted, so what we would all really like to know is how you feel as it develops, powerfully and indecently

:)

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:14 pm

I find myself in your huge palm. I will myself to relax. Your huge tongue descends from the heavens. It travels along my nylon-clad right leg. The warm sensation of your tongue and its moistness feel so good, like a damp towel on an over-hot day. My skirt rides up as your tongue passes the top of my stocking. OH MY! My skirt folds over my belt, exposing my panties. They are damp even before your tongue reaches them. Your added moisture makes them just transparent. I'm slightly embarrassed as I haven't trimmed in a while and I don't know what you like.
Your mouth roves up my tummy and over my breasts. My blazer falls open. My now damp blouse reveals the outline of my brassiere. It is lacy but sturdy. Your tongue and lips toy with the top button. It is bitten off, my cleavage expands. Your tongue is hot upon the top of my breasts. I feel like a tiny helpless kitten being bathed by her mother. You bite off another button...

Should I go on?

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:50 pm

Ohh myyy, you really know how to play words the right way
Last edited by Hand-Holder on Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:16 pm

You chew away two more buttons revealing me to the nave. Your tongue probes where my blouse ends. SLOWLY you work your way up to my ribs. Your huge tongue traces the front of my brassiere before it forces its way inside. My right breast is pressed beneath your tongue and the cup of my bra. There is an instant chill as you remove your tongue and prepare to suckle my left. You do so. It feels SO good. My bra is now askew, only the left nipple covered. I spill out everywhere else. Your tongue dances along my collarbones and the divot where they join. I smell your breath. It is keen with desire and musk. My panties are far wetter than they were when you probed them with that beautiful tongue of yours. My desire is acute. I crave not only your tongue but also your teeth and lips. In a throaty voice, I beg,
"Bite my clothing off, lover! Make me naked before you. Turn my wardrobe into rags so that every bit of my skin can savor the sensation of your marvelous tongue."
You shush me with a kiss.
"Soon little one, soon," you reply. Your tongue returns to my belly. I can feel the sweet tension knotting up my insides with delightful anticipation. I pray that I will be completely unveiled to you soon...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:19 pm

D - I - V - I - N - E you are more daring than I thought and therefore a challenge to impose upon, but you are only 6 inch, so all lost in my power lust whimps...

Im happy that I managed to make the minis write their ordeal, and ehat an honour you were the first daring victim

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:52 pm

I cry softly in frustration. I know that you are in charge, that your needs come before my own. I force myself to remain quiet while you explore within and outside my clothes. I bite my owner lip as the thrills surge through my body. “Patience” I tell myself. Trust your lover. The anticipation is almost unbearable. I must be a good doll. My master will see to my pleasure in his own time and at his own pace. I want it so bad, that massive tongue inside me, but I cannot demand it. I admit my weakness to myself and pray that my silence sends that same message to my giant. “When I am good. In his time he will reward me,” I remind myself. He licks my breasts once more. Despite myself I utter a soft moan. Will he punish me for being impatient? Is my penalty for that sin that he stop now and does not finish? I pray to whatever force guides the universe. “Please, let him finish me! I’ll be good and true. I’ll be his! I won’t step out of line again. I won’t beg. I am his and he and he alone decides if I cum or not. Help me accept this, universe. Make me the perfect doll I should be. Amen!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Despite my humongous tongue being so massive relative to your helpless size, I manage to shape it as pointy and focused as humanly possible, so it aims exactly at that forbiden curvy bump your pussy shapes under your soaked skirt and panty...

A devilish endless circling of my tongue tip manages to split your labia apart, right under the tight panties, and indecently overwhelms your most sacred temple, being able to even reach selectively your very precious clit, underneath all your lacy fabricks...

The generous moist from my saliva and your squeezed warmed sweating, create all together a mix of indecent wetness that floods every single tiny wrinkle of your pussy, all delivered in giant powerful waves of licking aimed at your precious temple

You are taken by a mix of helplessness and a feeling of cruel invasion, but you can't avoid what, deep down inside, you know you like... Being totally abused and taken advantage on your weekest tiny spots...

It is amazing how being raped by a giant powerful lusty tongue can get you so aroused, cause being raped with no mercy is always being raped...

But your secret fantasies betray you and you, yourself, are the one who is betraying your decency, your self-image of independance

It all goes out the fucking window when you find your throbing cunt enjoying so much to be ravaged, even if it os still covered by a tight overstretched panty, that is barely holding against being ripped