The Pilot

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

The Pilot

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:47 pm

Hey gang,

Here is a short story I dashed off to share with you all. If you like this one keep in mind that I have dozens of shrink fiction collections available. There is something for every taste.
https://www.amazon.com/stores/Tina-Temp ... abled=true

Now without any further ado -- The Pilot

"Now what do we have here?"
I heard those words and cringed. The net pressed me down. I knew I was captured. Vince and I had been on the run for nearly a week. I gather this is some sort of public park. All I do know are what Vince and I pieced together once our plane landed. The unprecedented whiteout conditions on an otherwise perfect spring day must have been some sort of magnetic storm. A storm that transported us to a parallel universe and drained our fuel. It was a miracle I brought the plane down in one piece. Vince has been useless through all of it. Some men become John Wayne in a crisis, Vince became Pee-Wee Herman! God! I was the one keeping him alive. Vince might be ten years older than me but he's basically thirteen. The way he ogled me during every lesson, like a dime novel letch. OK, I like tight jeans and bust-hugging tops and I have a great figure but show some respect man! Vince was every drooling moron I had to deal with in the service. The hotshot pilots who were nowhere near as handsome as they believed themselves to be, who thought they could out-fly me and charm me out of my panties simultaneously. As if! I know it was only Vince’s third solo flight but, come on! He froze up faster than a cheap Fiat on a frozen Minnesota lake in February! I had to take command and calm the wuss down. So much for the myth of the calm and rational older man in the midst of a crisis!
Since our landing, we've been assaulted by giant snakes, giant rats, giant lizards, giant squirrels, and no laughing, giant rabbits. Everything was huge. We had no idea what was going on until we spied the giant people. Then it all fell into place. Vince and I tried to stay hidden but like in any park, folks brought their dogs along. We eluded the dogs but at the exposure of ourselves. By the end of our fourth or fifth day on this world, word had gotten around that there were tiny people in the park. Someone, a TV network, or a newspaper put some sort of bounty on us. I guess the desire for ratings and sales is universal. It seemed like the entire population of this planet was looking for us. They discovered our well-hidden plane, and I died a little more. I had hoped to find some way to refuel my plane and hope we encountered the magnetic storm once more for a return trip home. That was all in tatters now. I lost track of Vince a day or so ago. I've been running, surviving on rainwater and berries for I don't know how long.
I felt a giant hand around my middle as the net fell away. "Paydirt!" the giant exclaimed.
"Why you're a girl!" stated Captain Obvious as he roughly compressed my breasts and surveyed me.
"You're worth lots of money to me!"
What could I do I just wriggled in his grasp. His eyes lit up as he gave me the once over. I hate that look! I ended up in something resembling a fisherman's creel. Then the asshole tossed in an either-soaked rag and it was lights out.
I came to in a stark white room. Bright lights lined the ceiling. Terrific! A medical lab! I discovered that I was strapped down or something because I was unable to move.
A male face, a different one this time loomed into my vision. He appeared to be about my age.
"Ah, you are awake, small one. Let's get you cleaned up and then we will get you situated."
I noticed that there were no straps holding me in place. The giant read my thoughts.
"Just a harmless neural paralytic. Your full motility will return presently. After I have examined and bathed you of course."
He unlaced and tugged off my left boot.
"No!" I cried as my right boot was removed. Try as I might, I could not move a muscle. I had become a literal rag doll. I closed my eyes and wished myself a million miles and a million universes away as the scientist or doctor stripped me down. Off came my jeans. Off came my flight jacket and turtleneck. I was in my scanties when he declared, "Why, you are beautiful!" A moment later, I was naked as the day I was born. I'll say this, the guy was thorough. He teased off my gold stud earrings, my necklace, and my flight school graduation ring. Throughout the whole ordeal, I was weighed, measured, and photographed in every way imaginable. Then came the bath! Imagine being powerless in the grasp of a giant and plunged into hot soapy water. He washed me everywhere! He dried me off with a towel and a giant hairdryer. He affixed a collar around my neck. I was now an officially numbered lab rat. Right around that time the drug they gave me wore off. I could move again!
My joy at not being paralyzed forever was short-lived. The giant ordered me to move about. The rest of this was just like any doctor's visit, save he didn't even give me the courtesy of a paper gown. he checked my lungs, my heart, and my reflexes. He pronounced me perfectly healthy. and carried me to another place in the lab. He placed me in a little cell. There was a tiny table, some tiny chairs, a tiny toilet and shower, and a tiny bed. It was Barbie time again only now I was the Barbie. The scientist set me down in the cell. I beat my fists upon the glass like a fool. The little chamber I was in began to fill with an odd purple-tinted gas. Whatever it was, I was becoming really, really, turned on. Turned on to the point that I would willingly impale myself on a fencepost to get relief. Then, I knew the true meaning of ultimate horror. Vince, naked and collared, was lowered into the cage with me. Before everything became a knot of shame, regret, and unrelenting sexual dread, the last thing I heard was the scientist speaking to a colleague,
"Tell the director, that we have a breeding pair!"

---

Please let me know what you think and happy holidays to you all.

XXOOOXX Tina Tempest