I do not dream of searching Bunny Girl Senpai

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

I do not dream of searching Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by LeopolKai09 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:12 pm

Hope you're all doing well. Got a new Bunny Girl story since its gonna be Year of the Rabbit soon. Anyway I hope this story is good. :3
(I think after this I wanna end this series with one last chapter.)

She didn’t know if the beast had seen her run into the cave, but this did give a small window of opportunity to catch her breath.
The beast was driven to find her and one small mistake would be the end of her.
How long had she been at this. A minute? An hour? Days maybe?
Hiding?
Slowly sneaking by as to not get the beast’s attention?
Climbing obstacles at a quick pace?
She didn’t know how much longer she could do this game of cat and mouse.
But….
She wasn’t going to give up. She’d rather be with her loved one, than in the hands of a monster.
Yet….it had gotten quiet
Before she could comprehend the situation she was in, a bright light had flooded the cave.
The momentary blindness had caught her off guard and when she was getting her sense of sight back
She caught sight of the looming shadow of the beast that had been hunting her.
As well has its massive claws slowly reaching inside the cave to grab her.
She was done for. Too exhausted to move or get away it’s claws had gotten a hold of her.
Already in it’s grasp slowly bring her closer to it. She wished she had just a bit of strength left to hurt it’s hand to drop her.
At this height it probably would kill her…
But she’d rather die fighting than being caught by it.
The claw of it’s other hand had closed in to tear her apart and with a booming roar it spoke

“BOOP!”
“Whew! Got you, Mai!” With a sigh of relief I bring Mai out of the cupboard she had hid in and lightly poke her belly.
*Sigh* “I was sure that you wouldn’t look in there. I’ve never actually seen you use it so I pictured that it’d be the best place to hide.” Mai grumbled crossing her arms as I brought her to my bed and let her rest on my hand.
With my other hand I checked my phone to pause the stopwatch I used when looking for her.
“One hour and Eight minutes. New record I’d say. You’re getting better at this, Mai.” I give her praise as she rolls her eyes at me.

“Sure it is, but I have to last a lot longer than that if you’re ever out and a burglar decides to snatch me away.” She said dismissively except that last part where I could see her tense a bit at the thought of someone stealing her. I did tense a bit as well, but I wasn’t going to let anyone take away my girlfriend.
Recently there was a break in my neighborhood and Mai became afraid that it could happen to our home, so she asked to do some practice on hiding should it ever happen when I wasn’t around.
It’s been a few weeks since we started doing this and Mai is getting way better at this….or I’m getting worse at trying to figure out how Mai would hide. You’d think the Bunny suit she has on would be a dead giveaway, but I think she’s becoming like a stealth ninja or something.
“Mai, you know I won’t ever let anything happen to you!” Nodding to her to show that I meant every word.
“I’d commend you on your promise, but don’t think I didn’t feel that slight squeeze of you hand on my ass. I swear you have your mind in a gutter during serious moments.” She giggled at my shocked expression when realized that I did in fact squeezed her ass. ON REFLEX I SWEAR!
“Sorry.” I bring my head down in shame, but I could her small hand pat my head
*laughs* “Never change, love.” She smiled at me as we both stared at each other for a moment.
“Are you alright? You look a bit out of breath?” I could feel her body moving like she just ran the marathon.
“Just give me a few minutes to catch my breath.” She laid back down on my hand enjoying the comfiness(?) of my hand.
It was actually hot seeing Mai just laying down on my hand like some damsel like in those movies we’ve seen together. Just wanting to slowly peel off that Bunny suit she had on. Though I’m sure she’d get angry at that. So I’d rather just let her rest.
After a few minutes she got back up and uh oh she’s giving that smirking face again.

“I thought I could let myself rest after all that running and hiding I did, but I didn’t think that while I did that a lecherous beast would stare at prone body. So…..show me what this lecherous beast has in mind to do with little ol me?” She crossed her arms again. I swear it’s like she’s reading my mind.
Seeing as I was given the go ahead I slowly used my index finger to slightly brush her hair and trace down to her chest. I could see her shiver as my finger touched her. As I got to the fabric of her bunny suit I pulled it a bit causing her amazing breasts to pop out and she let out a gasp as my finger brushed against her nipples.

“You’re such a perverted Rascal. You know that?” She looked up to me waiting for me to keep going.
After that moment I spent a long sexy night with Mai.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: I do not dream of searching Bunny Girl Senpai

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:58 am

In this story arc, the shrinking ray installed in Mai's famous finger gun bounced off somebody's mirror...

"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."