The Weapon Chpt 1

The board to share all your fiction
gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The Weapon Chpt 1

Post by gtquik702 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:47 pm

This is my first story on the site.
I decided to base it off a chat on character AI I had: https://c.ai/p/_J1bvS5obso5hQ73joQ9p7AF ... wdanTi1WVs
There is some GTS content, as that's what the character originally was.
Don't expect this to be good

"We've heard of you, Captain. Your exploits are... impressive." The spook from the CIA commented. I sat in the back of the Jeep, fiddling with the switches on my atomic compressor. "Well," I chuckled, "I guess I just got creative at times." I watched as the trees outside blurred past as we thundered towards the military outpost.

"Due to your outstanding performance out in the field, we've decided to reallocate you to a more 'heavy' weapon." The spook continues. I tilt my head in curiosity. "More... heavy?" The Jeep slowly stops as I climb out and the spook leads me into the large warehouse building. I step into the dark hangar and look around. "I don't see..."

I look up to see a massive girl, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Wh-wha?" I spat out. "Captain, meet private Charlie. The future of heavy weaponry." The spook said.

"Okay, first question... how." I stuttered.

"She's the result of an experimental growth hormone. I'm not too sure of the details, it was a top secret project." The spook shrugs.

"Second question... how tall is she?"

"About 90 meters tall," Charlie responds.

"We're trying to get you two to run some top secret missions together. Charlie is experienced at destruction, so all you have to do is run your magic to get her behind Egyptian lines, and we win this war once and for all." The spook explains.

"Well... there's one problem. Her size stuffs up my plans a bit."

"Plans? What plans?" The spook asks. "It's a pretty simple mission. Is it not?"

"Well you see, my atomic compressor has a size limitation, so I can't get large objects behind the enemy lines unless I had a compressor with at least twice the power. Charlie here..." I pat Charlie's enormous leg, "Is far too massive. So unless you can find me another compressor, or the materials for another one, we can't get this to work."

"So you need a second machine? Can you make another one?"

"Well, I can, but the first one took me a decade to find the materials and make the blueprints. It should take roughly 3 days to make the device and a week to sync them together."

"A week? We need Charlie out there in half a month?"

"Well, that's the only way around it."

"I guess there's no one else who can do what you do," the Spook sighs in resignation. "I'll get you the materials within the day. We're counting on you, Captain." He turns to leave and shuts the hangar door. Charlie and I sit awkwardly in the semi-darkness. Charlie sighs loudly. "There's a lot of people out there who think you can just snap your fingers and complete the mission instantly. What does this machine look like by the way?"

I hold out my atomic compressor for charlie to observe. "Sorry, I can't see it," Charlie said. "Can I pick you up?"

"Uh... sure? Be gentle though." I said. Charlie's hand lowered slowly as I stepped onto it. She smiled as she slowly raised her hand. The G-force threatened to flatten me to her palm as it was raised. Though credit where it's due, she didn't turn me into a smear of blood on her palm. She must have had a lot of practice. When I was at eye level, I raised the ray for her to examine. "Wow!" She exclaimed. I had to cover my ears to prevent them from bursting. "Oh, sorry," She whispered. "That looks amazing!"

I smirked and admired my creation. It was the culmination of a decade of planning and construction, a small handheld device that could make anything else smaller. "Okay. Could you put me down now?" I asked. Charlie nodded as she carefully lowered me to the ground.

"What should we do now?" She inquired. I shrugged. "I guess we can wait until we receive the materials."

"What does that machine do anyway?" She asks.

"It shrinks things."

"It... shrinks things? Like a shrink ray? Like in the movie 'Honey I shrunk the kids?'"

"Yup."

"So how are we going to use it for the mission? You use it to get me behind enemy lines... wait."

"Yup."

"I'm being shrunk aren't I?"

"Yup."

I tear open the large box containing a large assortment of mechanical parts and blueprints. "Well," I say. "Time to get started."

"So now what?" Charlie asks. "Can I help?"

"Uhh... No. You'll be handling a very fragile object over 1000 times smaller than you."

"... I have a steady hand. Though seriously. If I'm the one being shrunk, shouldn't I be the one helping the construction of the device?"

"This isn't about having a steady hand. At your size, you're going to need a microscope to see some of the parts. Heck, even I need a magnifying glass at times."

"Oh. I see."

I continue tinkering with the device, Charlie sitting idly in the background. "It's so cramped in here! I can't even stand up!" She whines. She lays down and continues staring at me. Suddenly, I feel a pull on my shirt, and I am yanked up into the sky by two enormous poles of flesh. "H-hey!" I yell in protest. Charlie grins at me and pokes me somewhat roughly in the stomach. "I'm bored." She simply stated.

"Well don't quell it by poking me! I have an atomic compressor to finish in 3 days!"

"Then give me something to do!"

"I can't!"

"Then you'll have to entertain me!" She said, grinning. "It's been a while since someone has lived in my hangar, let alone a man..."

"You can't do that! It's on the contract!"

"Mmm... Who cares about the contract."

"Just... let me finish the device. Then we can have all the... 'fun' you want."

"Urghh... Fine..."

Charlie dropped me to the floor and I dusted myself off. "Go train yourself for the mission for now. We can't screw this up." Charlie begrudgingly nodded and continued staring at me.

Nearly two weeks had passed, and that time had been spent throwing the device together with the limited resources I had, and syncing them so they worked in tandem. During the time I wasn't working, Charlie did not waste an opportunity to pick me up and throw me around before setting me down and grinning.

"Finally, it's done." I groaned, placing the two atomic compressors on the table. "Yay! We can play now!" Charlie reached forward, but I put a hand up to halt her. "No. We still need to get these to shrink you."

"Oh... right. The actual purpose of the mission..."

I hold up the two rays and point them at Charlie. Charlie sits up and readies herself. "Now remember what I told you. Suck in your stomach and close your eyes. I don't want you puking all over me when you're over 10 meters tall." Charlie nods and I fire.

Slowly, I watch Charlie's diminishing form as the once great giantess became less great...

80 meters...

70 meters...

60 meters...

It had been a while since I had shrunk a living being, so the sight still felt surreal to me. It was comparable to running away from an object and watching it become smaller in your view. Down she went... 10 meters... 9... 8.

Then, she reached the 2 meter mark and I didn't have to strain my neck to look up at her. "Okay. You're done."

She opened her eyes and looked around. "Wow! Was this how much room I was taking up?'" I nodded at her. She prances around her living space, singing about how she could finally stretch her legs while I watched on, amused. Then she stopped back at me and looked at me, slightly blushing. "C-could we go smaller?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah. I want to go smaller than this."

"Okay. How small?"

"How small can it go?"

I glared at her. "We are not pushing it to its limits. It can make you microscopic, and that doesn't end well. I've tried. What about 15 cm?"

She smiled. "Perfect!"

I sighed. "Okay... don't blame me if this goes wrong." I once again pointed the two rayguns, firing. I continued to watch as she diminished further...

150 cm... 140cm...

She smiled when she finally stopped at 15cm tall. "Wow! This feels... just wow!"

Then, a thought popped into my mind. I pinched the back of her shirt and lifted. She squealed in surprise as she turned to look at me. "Wh-what are you..." I then poked her in the stomach gently. "H-hey!" She giggled, pushing my hand away.

"I suppose it's payback time..." I grinned as I brought her closer...

To be continued. I left you guys with a cliffhanger. Sorry!
Last edited by gtquik702 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tags:

Supernaut
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Most Excellent!

Post by Supernaut » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:25 am

This is really great! A gigantic Giantess AND a micro sw in the same woman! I just hope her size scale swings more and more extreme. Bigger as a Giantess and smaller as a sw! So she'll never be "normal" sized again.
My best friend gave me the best advice ;)
He said each day's a gift and not a given right
Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
And try to take the path less traveled by
That first step you take is the longest stride

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The Weapon Chpt 2

Post by gtquik702 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:38 pm

The war in this story is completely fiction. It is not a conspiracy or anything similar.

I shoved the rest of my equipment into my suitcase and pulled on some casual clothing. "Egypt, here we come," I sighed. Charlie sat on the dresser in front of the mirror, idly stroking her hair with a brush. She was still wearing her shrunken military uniform.

"I didn't take you for the kind of person to care about makeup," I called across the room.

"It's a nervous habit," Charlie replied. I shrugged and continued getting dressed. Once that had finished, I picked Charlie up by the back of her shirt. She squealed in surprise and I dropped her in my pocket. "We need to get going. We're behind schedule already." I said. Charlie merely tched in frustration and settled in my pocket.

The mission had been going smoothly so far. We didn't die in the taxi, and we didn't die walking into the airport. I quickly shuffled to the toilet and locked myself in the stall.

"Okay. So we need to get you past airport security. I've got a licence for my atomic decompressors, but I don't have a licence for carrying you through airport security." I pulled out a box from my bag. "This box blocks x-rays, so if you were to hide in my suitcase, they wouldn't see you. Also, you won't die due to x-rays."

"Die due to x-rays?"

"Well... no. But you can't take the risk right?"

Charlie was about to climb into the box when I noticed the sizeable crack over the latch.

"Ah, crap," I said, starting to panic.

"What?" Charlie said, stopping with her legs dangling over the edge of the box.

I grabbed Charlie and pulled her out of the box, and observed the crack.

"That's... not good," I said, praying that the crack was just a hallucination from my panicked mind.

"What?" Charlie asked, struggling in my hand.

"That crack is over the latch, meaning the box can't seal, meaning the x-ray blocker won't work," I said, voice trembling. "Ahh! I should have checked!" I yelled.

"It's ok! We can make this work another way right?" Charlie said.

"Well yeah, you can hide in my pocket, but the airport scanner will pick up steel, and they'll find you eventually. Unless..."

In my distressed state, I started poking and lifting pieces of clothing on Charlie.

"Hey! Watch it! Those are not parts you're supposed to see!"

"Are you wearing any steel?" I asked frantically.

She nodded. "All of my clothing is laced with steel to increase durability."

I groaned. "Okay... I'm going to sound crazy, but the only way we can make this work is you're going to have to strip and hide in my pocket."

A moment of silence occurred between us.

"WHAT?!"

"Listen it's the only way..."

"I AM NOT STRIPPING IN FRONT OF YOU! LET ALONE HIDE IN YOUR POCKET!"

"Please-"

"HELL NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT-"

"WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT?!" I yelled. Charlie recoiled in shock, and admittedly, so did I. "This mission is to end the horror in Egypt. What's more important right now? Your dignity? Or the future of an entire country? This war is tearing society apart, not just in Egypt, but the entire world. This might escalate into the next World War." I said, calming down a bit.

Charlie stared and nodded. "Do you have anywhere to store my clothes?" I held out the box.

"We'll just put them in here. They won't block X-ray, but if they question it, I'll just say it's high quality doll clothing for my niece." I say. Charlie nods. I put her down on my lap and held the box for her to put her clothes into. "I'll close my eyes and hold out my hand. When you're done, just squeeze my finger and I'll put you in my pocket."

I shut my eyes and heard the shuffling of clothes. When the squeeze came, I fumbled around a bit, but eventually found her. A few fingers landed on something squishy and soft, but I tried not to think about it. When I slotted her into my pocket, I opened my eyes and sealed the box as best I could. "Okay, we're going now," I said.

Fear filled me as I walked through the airport security, presenting my atomic decompressors and my licence to possess them. The police officer nodded and waved me through. Just as planned, the metal detectors did not pick up Charlie. I picked up my luggage and continued to the gate. Once there, I snuck out to the bathrooms again and locked myself in another stall.

"Charlie, we're through, I'm giving your clothes back," I said, unzipping my bag and pulling out the box.

"Okay, but you better close your eyes again." She said. I did so.

She grunted as she pulled herself out of my pocket. "H-hey!" I heard her yell. "Can you place your hand next to your pocket?" She said. I did, but that was followed up by screaming. I opened my eyes in panic. "Charlie!" I saw her drop towards the floor. I reached out and grabbed her by the foot before she hit the floor. "Y-you idiot!" She yelled. "You hit me with your hand!"

I adjusted my grip on Charlie so she rested in my hand. Then I realised she was fully naked. I blushed, staring at her C-cup breasts. She had quite a nice figure, slim and gorgeous. She noticed my gaze and squealed and covered up. "You pervert!" She yelled again. I snapped out of it and closed my eyes again. "I-I'm sorry!" I hurriedly said.

She climbed over my lap to get her clothes, and after a bit more shuffling, she said. "I'm done." I opened my eyes to see her glaring at me. "You pull that one more time and I'll crush you when I get back to normal." She said.

I put her back in my pocket, red faced, and stepped onto the plane. I settled back in my seat and prepared for the long ride to Egypt.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

The Weapon Chpt 3

Post by gtquik702 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:07 pm

This is probably the final chapter in the series.
On the final hour of the flight, I opted to simply sit back and relax. I had been reading, tinkering with items and sleeping, but I decided to enjoy the Egyptian view as best as I could. I stared out the window to see a barren wasteland filled with barbed wires and craters. That... wasn't normal. Of course, there was a war going on but...

Suddenly, it hit me, and the entire plane as well. An anti-air shell smashed into the right wing, destroying it. Alarms went off and the radio sounded. "All passengers please assume the brace position." Charlie peeked out of my pocket with a quizzical look. "We were hit by an anti-air gun," I yelled over the rush of the wind, digging in my bag and withdrawing a small box, about the size of a dice.

I pulled out my atomic compressors and removed the compression field, expanding it to the size of a large chest. I opened it and pulled out an oxygen mask and a parachute, before stuffing the rest back into the box and re-shrinking it. I gave a shrunken oxygen mask to Charlie and shrunk my bag, also tossing that to Charlie.

"What are you doing?" Charlie shouted.

"Getting us out of here!" I yelled back. I shrunk part of the wall, creating an opening I could jump through, which I did.

"WHAT?!" Charlie exclaimed, getting back into my pocket. I zipped it up to make sure she didn't fall out.

"I'm a Captain remember? I've been through military training, I know how to skydive." I yelled while plummeting downwards. I watched as the plane was piloted into a safe area to emergency land.

"Uh, Captain?" Charlie said, "Don't you think we're getting a bit close to the ground?"

"Yeah, that's the point. This isn't a traditional parachute!" I replied.

I continued falling and when I was mere meters away from the ground, I pulled the cord and a pair of wings popped out of the backpack, and I pulled up, preventing us from turning into a bloody puddle on the floor.

"There it is! The military outpost!" I said. "Man, that plane crash was a blessing in disguise. We got here a few days early."

Charlie nodded and promptly threw up in my pocket.

After getting a new set of pants, and getting Charlie cleaned up, we were briefed on the situation.

"Those Egyptians love fighting dirty," Our commanding officer told us. "They're taking every possible opportunity to push us back, so be careful out there."

He pulled up a map and showed us our deployment and extraction locations. "You and Charlie will be responsible for breaking down fortifications and causing as much destruction as possible. Then we'll call in the squads to clear out the remaining men. Oh yeah, Captain?"

I looked up. "You can't destroy much, but you can capture as many 'prisoners of war' as you like. Remember to follow Geneva conventions." He added. "You two are dropping tomorrow at sunrise. Good luck."

I laid back into my bed and Charlie sat on the dresser, staring into the mirror.

"You combing your hair again?" I asked

"This is a pretty crucial mission. We can't afford to screw this up." She replied.

Shrugging, I just let myself sink further into the bed. Slowly drifting off, I heard shuffling, and a light tap on my shoulder. "Captain?" I opened my eyes and spotted Charlie sitting beside my head. "Yes?" She inhaled and exhaled slowly,

"I can't sleep. Do you mind if I sit here for a bit?"

For some reason, I found myself chuckling. "The mighty, invincible giantess, losing sleep over a tiny mission?"

Surprisingly, she started chuckling too. "Y-yeah." She leaned her head back against my arm and gazed up at the ceiling. "You know, this is like a whole new perspective for me. I've always looked down upon things, and I've rarely had to look up. And... I kinda like it."

"Yeah, that's fair. It is a pretty drastic size difference you are going through."

She sighed. "I wonder if the military will let me stay this way after the war is over."

"What? Why would you want to do that?"

"I... I'm not sure. I just feel like I want to be dominated, instead of dominating others."

I sat back and pondered for a bit. When I first considered making the atomic compressor, it was going to be a bit of fun, and it might solve some global issues. I always had a bit of a thing for shrinking other things, but I never considered the flip side. Perhaps I just found it strange that Charlie, a 90 meter tall giantess, would desire to be shrunken and dominated...

"Dominate me." She said, suddenly.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, "Y- what?!"

She crawled up onto my chest. "You heard me, I want you to have your way with me." She clarified.

"I..." Before I could continue, she had taken off her hat, revealing nicely combed brown hair. It was a bit below shoulder height, but I had never noticed given most was hidden under the military hat. I was in a daze when she started to remove her shirt, revealing the black bra underneath it. Her breasts were relatively large, given her proportions.

"Go on," she urged. "Unless you want me to do the rest?"

"Well..."

"It's fine, everyone breaks a few contracts here and there..." She grinned, "And I give you permission."

I needed no further encouragement. Like a snake, after it's prey, my hand darted out and grabbed her so quickly that we were both surprised. A strange excitement I never knew I had was building up in my chest.

With a single finger, I gently lifted off the bra to reveal an ample pair of breasts that seemed even larger now. I gingerly poked them a bit. They were soft and tender, and Charlie's face started to grow red. I moved on to squeezing them a bit with my thumb and forefinger. This stimulated a bit more of a response from Charlie.

"Mm..." She softly moaned. I took this as a good sign and continued, gently pressing and prodding her sensitive areas. Truth be told, I had no idea what to do in this situation. I've never actually had sex with a shrunken woman before, nor had I ever desired to. Or... I thought I never desired to...

I moved down her body, pulling off her military pants and panties to no resistance. Her clit was surprisingly well-shaved, and she was looking at me expectantly. I started by gently rubbing it with my index finger. She moaned with delight in response to this, so I decided to do it a bit faster. When I withdrew the finger, it was noticeably wet.

When I approached for another round, she grabbed my hand. "P-please, I need you inside me." She moaned. I was... surprised to say the least. I did the only thing I thought was appropriate. I slowly started to insert my pinky into her hole. She screamed in delight, prompting me to continue.

When I had finally pulled my finger out, she was gasping for air and we both relaxed a bit. "W-wow. Not bad Captain." She said, breathlessly. I smiled at her. "You think you can sleep now?" I asked. She nodded before putting all her clothes back on. I went to wash my hands and after finishing, I resigned to my exhaustion.

Moving through the trenches was disgusting, but a necessary task to complete. Our initial dropzone was the abandoned front-line trenches, closest to the first enemy camp. The U.S. army had overrun the final trench but was unable to get past the Egyptian defences mounted in their campsites. It was a stalemate. We couldn't push in, they couldn't push out.

I set Charlie out in the no-man's-land in front of us and pulled out my atomic compressors. "Get ready!" I said. "Expanding in 3... 2... 1..."

Shrinking was nothing like expanding. The compression field was removed instead of activated, and it was instantaneous. One second Charlie was a doll, the next, a giant. "Here I go!" She breathed as she walked off towards the camp, clearing the distance in a few steps. I heard shouts of confusion and gunfire.

"Bow before your goddess!" Charlie yelled before stomping down on the gate, hard. The stomp shattered the entrance and most of the front wall. The camp was left in shambles after the initial mini-earthquake, only for more to follow. When Charlie was done, she came back to me with a handful of men, women and children. "Civilians." She said.

"After I had shrunk all of them to 3 inches and put them into a Geneva friendly containment cell, Charlie scooped me up and we moved on to the other camps.

The sun was setting by the time Charlie had crushed the last building. The Egyptian armies tried to put up a fight, but this tactic was too fast they had no time to mount an actual defence. "Just like the German's blitzkrieg" The commanding officer had said.

Charlie was once again 6 inches tall and sitting on my shoulder watching the sunset on a destroyed Egyptian camp. "So... the war is over." She commented. I nodded and lightly patted her head. "You did good out there, 'heavy weapon'" She merely smiled and leaned into my touch. "You know, I still prefer the feeling of being the small one."

I chuckled. "I'm sure we can make that work. You up for another round when we get back home?"

She smiled. "You're fingers are amazing. Absolutely."

The end