Isekaied into a fantasy world as a microphiliac

The board to share all your fiction
Underscore
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Isekaied into a fantasy world as a microphiliac

Post by Underscore » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:21 pm

I know that feel, mine has been ok Indefinite hiatus dealing with writer's block so totally understand. Take care in the meantime and don't be afraid to jump into something else in the meantime

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:51 pm

After a not so long hiatus, I have returned with the next part!
Yet another month passed at the village, and they started to warn me to take all my valuables and hide with them in the bunker. The demon came every two months on the first Thursday.

“Haven’t you guys tried fighting them off?” I inquired, and all of them nodded.

“The demon didn’t like that too much…” A villager said, gesturing to the local cemetery. I understood. I turned to my companions and told them to pack up the tent and bring it to the bunker.

“What about you master?” Ellania asked.

“I’m going to try to convince this demon to get out of here, with a bit of force.”

Hours passed and many tried to convince me to just hide with them. I insisted that I would be fighting the demon and that I would defeat them. Just to make sure I would defeat it, I simply raised all my stats to 10000, which only cost around 100000 SP. I was getting stupidly broken.

I spotted a floating figure with a dark cloak above the village and readied myself for a fight. The figure outstretched its hands and the ground around me erupted. In a panic, I leaped up a few meters, dodging the blast. Turns out strength and agility 10000 was pretty powerful.

I touched down and appraised the being.

Name: <Concealed>

Hp: 1092090
MP: 2636960 (7438.6 MP/m)

STR: 167805
END: 109209
AGL 352689
INT: 263690
WIS: 743868
CHA: 152683

Skills:

<Concealed>

<Concealed>

Well, that wasn’t good. That meant I had no idea what their skills were, and also they had 10 times the amount of stats I had. With a sigh, I gave up an extra few million SP to raise my stats to their level.

The demon stuck out their arm again, threatening to blow the ground up from under me again, so I used my earth bending to launch myself off the ground and launch a barrage of fire-infused mana bullets at them, causing them to redirect them with a wave of its hands.

Knowing I couldn’t stay in the air without using my air bending for long, I created a new skill that should help me fight the demon.

-1000 SP

Flight – allows the user to hover and move in the air. Takes 1 MP/s to maintain

-100000 SP

Flight – allows the user to hover and move in the air.

Perfect. Now I could freely fight. Though I would need to figure out what the demon was using on me. I saw the demon form energy in its hands before flinging the ball at me, which I quickly dodged. In return, I created a ball of molten magma and launched it at the demon.

I watched as the ball paused in mid-air before it was redirected back at me. That was it, telekinesis. I tested my theory by firing a jet of high-pressurized air, and sure enough, it hit their chest and launched them back a few meters.

I could technically remove their skills, but where was the fun in that?

I flung more bullets and balls, which forced the figure to dodge and weave in between them before they were slammed in the chest with the mana bullet infused with fire and earth. When the explosion cleared, they had a hole seared in their cloak, and they revealed a pair of breasts. Big ones at that.

Perfect, now shrinking was on the table. Angered, she launched rocks from the ground up and I activated my uncanny instincts to dodge between them. I retaliate by knocking some of the earth spheres back in her direction using my earth-bending abilities.

Suddenly, I felt the air shift and I started dodging imaginary things. She must be manipulating the air with her telekinesis. I watched as she placed her arms in front of her and the air being to glow. Wait what?! I leaped out of the way as an anime-style beam was shot past me. The sheer heat of the plasma burned me as I lost hp.

“Yeah?” I challenged. “You’re not the only one who can manage that!”

I charged up my fire, earth, and mana sold all together, cupping my hands out and yelling “final flash!”. A yellow-blue beam shot out, plasma encircling mana. The woman raised her arms and skill to block it as it hit her.

I heard a scream of pain as the beam died down. The woman had survived with some pretty severe burns, but her clothes weren’t so lucky. I instinctively averted my gaze as the woman got her bearings.

“What?! You… YOU…”

I had enough and fired my shrinking bullet at her and deleted her skills.

Then I realized she was plummeting toward the ground at an alarming rate.

I pushed my flight skill as hard as it could go, getting under the mystery woman and catching her. When I inspected her, she looked scared for her life. She has auburn shoulder-length hair, which was covered by the cloak. She also had brown eyes and a nice hourglass figure.

I drifted to the ground, stuffing the woman in my pocket, and was met with a cheer from the inhabitants of the village. They thanked me profusely for ridding them of the evil villain that plagued their town. I brushed it aside, claiming it was a threat to me as well. Nonetheless, I was still praised.

Escaping from the villagers, I excused myself into the tent and withdrew the tiny, naked, shaking lady. “Alright, what’s your name first of all.” I said, using a tone that implied, “screw up and I’ll crush you.”

“S-Sara…” She whimpered.

“You don’t look like a demon… why were you terrorizing this village?”

“I… I was collecting things for my master…”

I sharply tapped her stomach, causing her to wince in pain a bit. “Elaborate.”

“Well, my master has a skill that allows her to absorb any skills and strength of a person she killed… She put me under a bond that allowed me to collect and she gained the stats… She threatened to kill me…” Her eyes welled up with tears and I couldn’t help but feel a bit of sympathy for her.

I sighed and lifted her head with my finger. “Listen, I’m not going to kill you. Though the shrinking is going to wear off in a few days, and in that time, you should repent. I’m also giving you to Kayla.”

“Who?”

As if on cue, Kayla bursts into the tent, shooting me a seductive look, but her attention changes to the tiny woman sitting on my hand. “Ooh! A new toy!” she greedily snatches her out of my hand and I turn off my sexual sharing skill.

While Kayla was enjoying herself, I stepped outside and greeted the remainder of the party.

“Alright, so we have a new problem on our hands. There is a powerful being out there that absorbs others’ skills and strength by ending their life. We’re going to have to start training, then we’re going to seek them out.”

“Why?” Luna enquires.

“Because I feel like it,” I replied with a smirk.

*A week later*

The past week was full of sweat, tears, and gains. Everyone tried their hardest to grow stronger, and I applied a few of my skills to provide them an extra boost…
Sara had been “assimilated” within my harem and was now accustomed to my special training every night. I scanned my stats to see if any skills could be added.

HP: 47271240
MP: 68302120 (9539064 mp/m)

STR: 1820323
END: 4727124
AGL: 1937201
INT: 6830212
WIS: 9539064
CHA: 2732829

SP: 81628136000 (1300/m)

Skills: Skillset alteration - The user can spend SP (skill points) to create, remove, or edit skills of either themselves or others. The more powerful the skill, the more SP it requires.

SP gain increase Lv 13: Multiplies SP gain by 1300 from all sources. The user can sacrifice MP regeneration to boost this number temporarily

Size manipulation Lv 24 (Not concealed) - Allows the user to expend MP to shrink or grow a target temporarily. The longer the duration or the smaller or larger the target, the more MP this will use. 1 MP per magnitude, 1 MP hour. When a target is shrunk or grown by this skill, all their stats will be divided or multiplied by the magnitude they are shrunk. The user can also spend 15 MP/cm to reduce or increase a target’s size permanently. When the target is small enough, the user can force a contract for the cost of SP

SP to stats Lv 5- Allows the user to expend 10 SP for a permanent increase of 1 in one stat. The user can also use this skill on others

Magic Bullet Lv 31(Not concealed) - Allows the user to fire magic bullets at the cost of MP. The more MP used the stronger the bullet. The bullet’s strength is X20 when fired. The user can combine this with other skills to have them activated at a distance. The user can spend double MP to fire a barrage of bullets or make the bullet explosive, also allowing the effects of any spells to have an area of effect. The user can now fire a laser of mana with the same effects.

Life fabrication Lv 23 - Allows the user to expend MP to create an organism of their choosing. The MP cost depends on its stats, skills, size, lifetime, etc. For every year, the organism costs an extra 5 MP. The user can add skills to their life form for extra MP. When created, the user can apply MP to instantly create a contract with the being.

Fetish to SP Lv 36: Whenever a user's fetish is fulfilled, 6000 SP is granted to the user. Cooldown 30 seconds. This ability can also amplify any skills that achieve the user’s fetish. This ability is amplified based on the degree to which the user is satisfied

Level up: Whenever a skill is used, there is a chance that it levels up, greatly strengthening without the usage of SP. Passive skills will automatically level up over time whenever activated. Whenever skills reach increments of 5, they will evolve, being changed fundamentally.

Appraisal: Allows the user to view whatever entities statistics they desire

Measure: Allows the user to view an entity’s current height.

Conceal: Allows the user to conceal certain skills so that others can’t view them through appraisal. Default set: concealed

Uncanny instincts Lv 6: Allows the user to subconsciously dodge every dodgeable attack for a minute. Costs 400 MP. If allowed, the skill can also automatically use skills and attacks.

Fire control Lv 17: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Fire”. This skill can also be combined with other elemental skills

Earth control Lv 21: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control huge amounts of the element “Earth”. This skill can be combined with other elemental skills

Water control Lv 13: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Water”

Air control Lv 17 - At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Air”

Portal Lv 17: Allows the user to create pairs of portals that cost 1 MP/4 minutes to maintain per pair. Portals can be of different sizes. It also allows users to create portals to “pocket dimensions” for an additional 4 MP/m. The user can create a pair of portals at a location if they have been there before, and create portals based on line of sight.

Clone Lv 5- Allows the user to create a direct duplicate of themselves, connected to them. It will share the user’s stats. It is not sentient and must receive orders from the user. It cannot use active skills. When created, each clone will use up 8MP/m. The user can “switch” with the clone, allowing the user to transfer their consciousness into the clone temporarily.

Contract- allows the user to force a contract upon a being at the cost of MP. Max 2 beings.

Mana drain - allows the user to drain all the MP from a target. Cool-down 1 day

Sexual share – allows the user to share any sexual sensations their contracts are feeling. Can be toggled on and off

Flight – allows the user to hover and move in the air.

Strangely enough, my SP didn’t raise too high, probably due to me not focusing too much on it. However, my base stats were sky-high. There was no possible way I could lose to whatever this master was.

I turned to all my allies and appraised them. Each one of them was at least matching my power or exceeding it. Okay, maybe I used my SP a bit much…

Then, came the day of the expedition. I asked Sara where this mysterious person was located, and she pointed at the cave that was marked on my map. Oh boy… this was going to be fun…
Ima start pushing the word count to 2500. The stats page is getting too long!

Rusco57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rusco57 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:05 pm

Nothing like a naked tiny, especially if you 'own' her lol

Glad to see you back with us.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Thu May 11, 2023 11:38 pm

Welp, this is it. The final chapter. I hope you’ve enjoyed this short story!
Please note that it starts to get a bit violent here, but I’d rather not repost the entire story in VSW, so just a trigger warning here

The winter winds howled as we trekked closer to our final destination. Portal jumping was efficient until we had traveled so far up the blizzards were blocking my view. “M-master, how far are we?” Ellania asked, shivering slightly. I checked the map, seeing as we were about halfway up the mountain.

The rest of the party cursed as we continued trekking. Before Ruby threw her arms up exclaiming, “I’m so tired! Can we set up camp here for the night?” I glanced around at the rest of the party, and they seemed to be agreeing with her. I nodded and I guided everyone into the alternate dimension.

Given that it was too cold to be outside without proper gear, we camped out in the elf dimension. Kayla and I were particularly pleased about this decision.

Luna uprooted a stack of tiny trees to throw into the kindling I had set up, Ellania preparing the cooking pot. Niki went out to hunt the tiny beasts and Sara and Ruby were satisfied talking. I pitched the tent and stretched, eager to get on some erotic action with a few lucky elves.

Kayla followed me out into the elven village. The village was no longer hostile, given that they could no longer hurt us, but that didn’t mean they were exactly friendly. Screams were heard as elves rocketed into their houses, hiding from the pair of us.

Kayla looked at me and motioned for me to come a bit closer. “Shrink me.” She whispered in my ear. Confused, I did so, watching as she sprawled out in my hand, butt naked. “Again.” She said simply. “W-what?” I sputtered. I had never shrunk anything this small before… aside from Luna.

“Yeah. I want to be even smaller.” Kayla clarified. I obliged and shrunk her again. She diminished to the size of my fingernail and smiled. Without another word, she leaped off my hand and disappeared into the village. I shrugged and got to work myself.

My raid on the villagers was like a game of roulette, but I won every time. I smiled as I tore the roof off of a random hut, hitting the jackpot of a lovely, brunette young elf. She screamed as she watched me grasp her waist, raising her for the customary inspection.

She had big brown eyes and long brunette hair and looked astounding. Like a model from the modern world, she had a perfectly shaped figure, with ample breasts and a behind to match. I started picking at her clothing, her knowing she was powerless to resist my fondling.

When the final piece of fabric came off, I wasted no time undoing my pants and rubbing my sex toy against my manhood. The two mounds felt divine against my shaft, and I relished in the sensation of the warm figure rubbing me.

Barely a minute passed and the poor elf was choking on my cum. She kneeled in my hands, trying to wipe away the white substance, only for it to be replaced with more. I admired how she looked, coated in my juices, eyes pleading for help. I sprayed her with water, reading her for the next part.

I ran my fingers up and down her body. Squeezing and fingering her breasts and cheeks, her squirming only served to arouse me further. I spread her legs with my fingers, rubbing her clit with my pinky, harvesting the sweet honey from my labors.

I ran my tongue across her thighs and vagina, slowly pushing her further and further in, and before I knew it, she was buried up to her head in my mouth. I happily licked and licked, making sure that no part of her body escaped my touch, before pulling her out.

The woman was wet and shivering, covered in my saliva and cum. I decided to shove her in my pocket for Kayla, she would appreciate it. Then I realized that I needed to find Kayla, who was the size of a bug in my perspective. I wonder what she was doing anyway…

I sighed at the minuscule Kayla in my palm. She was covered in elven cum, probably as a result of “pussy diving” as she liked to call it. The other girls were shocked when we got back, especially at Kayla’s situation.

Soup was served and I slowly sipped at it, thinking. “What’s wrong master?” Luna asked. She and Sara had partnered up with them taking turns to drink from the massive bowl while the other held them up. I glanced down at her and smiled. “Nothing… Just thinking.”

My mind flashed back to the beginning of our journey, to the time I met Ellania. I smiled remembering the first time I had held a tiny woman in the palm of my hand, and even had a chance to fondle her a bit.

Then to Niki. A dream come true, a doll-sized catgirl was a desire that only fantasy could supply.

Luna was a blessing. A beacon of knowledge and power
guided our party through this mysterious world

Kayla was… interesting

Ruby was a reminder that not all monsters had to be dealt with using violence.

And Sara was the one that triggered the beginning of the end.

I stared up at the sky, thanking the gods above that I was the one chosen to live a true dream come true.

Then, I moaned. Turns out Ellania had somehow found her way inside my pants and pleasured my shaft with her body. I grinned and also reflected on how good they were as living sex toys.

The tip of the mountain and the cave that came with it were in view. Our party readied up as I checked my stats, probably for one of the last times.

HP: 5102500
MP: 5105500 (+51025/m)

STR: 510250
END: 510250
AGL: 510250
INT: 510550
WIS: 510250
CHA: 510250

SP: 100290290 (1300/m)

Skills: Skillset alteration - The user can spend SP (skill points) to create, remove, or edit skills of either themselves or others. The more powerful the skill, the more SP it requires.

SP gain increase Lv 13: Multiplies SP gain by 1300 from all sources. The user can sacrifice MP regeneration to boost this number temporarily

Size manipulation Lv 24 (Not concealed) - Allows the user to expend MP to shrink or grow a target temporarily. The longer the duration of the smaller or larger the target, the more MP this will use. 1 MP per magnitude, 1 MP hour. When a target is shrunk or grown by this skill, all their stats will be divided or multiplied by the magnitude they are shrunk. The user can also spend 15 MP/cm to reduce or increase a target’s size permanently. When the target is small enough, the user can force a contract for the cost of the SP

SP to stats Lv 5- Allows the user to expend 10 SP for a permanent increase of 1 in one stat. The user can also use this skill with others

Magic bullet Lv 31(Not concealed) - Allows the user to fire magic bullets at the cost of MP. The more MP used the stronger the bullet. The bullet’s strength is X20 when fired. The user can combine this with other skills to have them activated at a distance. The user can spend double MP to fire a barrage of bullets or make the bullet explosive, also allowing the effects of any spells to have an area of effect. The user can now fire a laser of mana with the same effects.

Life fabrication Lv 23 - Allows the user to expend MP to create an organism of their choosing. The MP cost depends on its stats, skills, size, lifetime, etc. For every year, the organism costs an extra 5 MP. The user can add skills to their life form for extra MP. When created, the user can apply MP to instantly create a contract with the being.

Fetish to SP Lv 36: Whenever a user's fetish is fulfilled, 6000 SP is granted to the user. Cooldown 30 seconds. This ability can also amplify any skills that achieve the user’s fetish. This ability is amplified based on the degree to which the user is satisfied

Level up: Whenever a skill is used, there is a chance that it levels up, greatly strengthening without the usage of SP. Passive skills will automatically level up over time whenever activated. Whenever skills reach increments of 5, they will evolve, being changed fundamentally.

Conceal: Allows the user to conceal certain skills so that others can’t view them through appraisal. Default set: concealed

Uncanny instincts Lv 6: Allows the user to subconsciously dodge every dodgeable attack for a minute. Costs 400 MP. If allowed, the skill can also automatically use skills and attacks.

Fire control Lv 17: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Fire”. This skill can also be combined with other elemental skills

Earth control Lv 21: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control huge amounts of the element “Earth”. This skill can be combined with other elemental skills

Water control Lv 13: At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Water”

Air control Lv 17 - At the cost of MP, the user can create and control large amounts of the element “Air”

Portal Lv 17: Allows the user to create pairs of portals that cost 1 MP/4 minutes to maintain per pair. Portals can be of different sizes. It also allows users to create portals to “pocket dimensions” for an additional 4 MP/m. The user can create a pair of portals at a location if they have been there before, and create portals based on line of sight.

Clone Lv 5- Allows the user to create a direct duplicate of themselves, connected to them. It will share the user’s stats. It is not sentient and must receive orders from the user. It cannot use active skills. When created, each clone will use up 8MP/m. The user can “switch” with the clone, allowing the user to transfer their consciousness into the clone temporarily.

Contract- allows the user to force a contract upon a being at the cost of MP. Max 2 beings.

Sexual share – allows the user to share any sexual sensations their contracts are feeling. Can be toggled on and off

Flight – allows the user to hover and move in the air

I admired my stats page before turning to my party and s announcing.

“This is it guys, our most important battle is about to be fought. You all ready?” They all nodded.

With a raise of a fist and a cheer, we charged into the cave, ready to face whatever we came across.

“Well hello”

We paused, the mysterious voice echoed throughout the dark cavern.

“Look who joined me for some fun.”

The voice, definitely recognizable as feminine, revealed a figure sitting atop what looked to be a throne. She had an attractive appearance, but the eyes of a cold-blooded miserere murderer. I appraised her, and things did not look good.

Abigail, the ruler above all

Hp: A lot
Mp: also a lot

Stats: > 10000000

Skills: [1560 concealed]

This probably wasn’t good. Given that she killed thousands, she has the strength and skills of a thousand.

“Sara… welcome back.” Her eyes flashed red. “You traitor.”

Sara flew towards Abigail and she grabbed Sara by the throat. “It was a shame you left me, but I’ll find that telekinesis useful”

Suddenly, Luna leaped in, slicing at Abigail’s hand and freeing Sara. A green glow surrounded her wrist as the cut sealed over. “Hm, not bad. I felt a sting.” Suddenly, slashes flew through the air and sliced at Luna, subjecting her to nearly fatal injuries.

One of our party members was down in a few seconds.

The rest of us rushed in, hoping that we could make some difference, but our efforts were futile.

I watched as each of our party members was slowly falling before this demon. Ellania was thrown into the wall from some telekinesis. Ruby’s dragon form was battered by a barrage of meteors, and Niki nearly burned to death in a firestorm.

I was the last one standing against her.

“Well, all down, one to go.” She said, walking towards me. She stretched out her hand and a sword popped into existence. “I wonder what skills you might have.”

I had to think, what could I do? I had all the SP in the world, yet I was still losing. I could try to erase all her skills, but that would probably take too much SP, and I’d be taking potshots at her skill set, given they were all concealed. I could increase my stats, but I wouldn’t have enough to overwhelm her. Then it hit me.

It was a gamble, but it was one of the last options I had.

“Skill edit, skillset alteration”

-100000000000 SP, confirm?

Yes

Skills: Skillset alteration - The user can freely create, remove, or edit skills of either themselves or others.
It worked! Now before she stabbed me in the throat.

“Skill creation! Godmode!”

Godmode: Set HP to infinity

I quickly copied this skill to every one of my party members as they stood back up, wounds restored after the skill was added. Abigail stared in shock, watching as her sword shattered against my skin.

“It’s over for you,” I said, pulling Abigail’s wrist away and erasing all of her skills. She collapsed to the ground in a heap, shocked by the sudden loss of power. And to finish off the powerless combo…

I shrunk her to 1/12 of her size.

Our party walked back into the capital to the sounds of fanfare and cheering. Turns out, the news that the demon was defeated spread pretty quickly. We were quickly summoned into the royal room once more.

“Congratulations hero! You have saved our world from destruction!” The king declared. My party stared in confusion.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I was a hero, summoned to this world.” I smiled sheepishly at my party who smiled and hugged me.

“Now, it is time for you to return.” The king said.

Wait what?

In a flash, I was back in my room, as if nothing had ever happened. I sighed in disbelief, sad I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. I collapsed on the bed and closed my eyes. For the fun of it, one more time, I called upon the stats screen, knowing it probably wouldn’t pop up.

HP: 5102500
MP: 5105500 (+51025/m)

STR: 510250
END: 510250
AGL: 510250
INT: 510550
WIS: 510250
CHA: 510250

Skills: Skillset alteration - The user can freely create, remove, or edit skills of either themselves or others.

Size manipulation Lv 24 (Not concealed) - Allows the user to expend MP to shrink or grow a target temporarily. The longer the duration of the smaller or larger the target, the more MP this will use. 1 MP per magnitude, 1 MP hour. When a target is shrunk or grown by this skill, all their stats will be divided or multiplied by the magnitude they are shrunk. The user can also spend 15 MP/cm to reduce or increase a target’s size permanently. When the target is small enough, the user can force a contract for the cost of the SP

SP to stats Lv 5- Allows the user to expend 10 SP for a permanent increase of 1 in one stat. The user can also use this skill with others

Magic bullet Lv 31(Not concealed) - Allows the user to fire magic bullets at the cost of MP. The more MP used the stronger the bullet. The bullet’s strength is X20 when fired. The user can combine this with other skills to have them activated at a distance. The user can spend double MP to fire a barrage of bullets or make the bullet explosive, also allowing the effects of any spells to have an area of effect. The user can now fire a laser of mana with the same effects.

Flight – allows the user to hover and move in the air

I sat up in stock, staring at the familiar screen in front of me. No way right? I tentatively stretched out a hand as a fireball hovered above.

I kept my stats

This was going to be fun.

Thanks for reading! I may or may not post a season 2, depending on my motivation.

Rusco57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rusco57 » Sat May 13, 2023 3:31 pm

Thank you sir!! This has been an astounding, incredible story from start to finish.
I, for one, will look forward to a season 2.