Jessies Girl Part 2

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Jessies Girl Part 2

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:40 am

Dear shrink aficionados. here is the second part of Jessie's Girl. If you like this, remember it is only a taste of the stories you can find on my Amazon page. I have stories for just about every taste.
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0 ... ef_=ap_rdr

Jessie's Girl Chapter II

I made a point to not look like a frightened rabbit as I stepped out of my car and strode to my front door. First, I divested myself of the football jersey and hat. These I placed in the fireplace. After stoking a fire, I consigned the clothes to the flames. I took Edwina's clothes out of my fanny pack and cast them into the fire as well. The day was just cool enough, that no one would think it suspicious that smoke was emanating from my chimney. That most important task completed, I treated myself to a beer. Drew all the drapes closed and gathered up the Ace bandage mummy that was the former wife of my best friend. Slowly I unwrapped her.
Her pretty little feet with delicate, high arches came into view. Then her long, incredible legs. I spied her perfect buttocks and the very blonde landing strip of her sex! Next, her glorious navel and flat, toned belly came into view. I unwrapped further. There, completely unrestrained, were Edwin's phenomenal boobs. I gently depressed each one. What a beguiling sensation! Her nimbus of golden locks came into view as well as her model-worthy face. Her luminous blue eyes were wide with panic. She looked at me, looked around the room, and started screaming.
"Shush," I said in a gently modulated voice, "You are perfectly fine, just tiny."
"James? What have you done to me?"
"What I've done, sweet little Ed, I have done for love."
"Love? I'm the wife of your best friend!"
"Give it time, tiny one, I think you will find that with time you will redirect your affections."
"Never!" she cried.
For a fraction of a moment, I questioned what I had done. But then I recalled that none of this would have happened had the universe not wanted it.
"Give me a chance, Ed."
I raised her squirming body to my lips. Now, I was taught in school that the gods on Olympus ate some mysterious substance called ambrosia. Whatever it was, there was no way it tasted as sweet as Edwina. I kissed her head to toe. I suckled each of her perfect breasts in turn and then both at once. Edwina's squirming became less frenetic the longer I worked. I focused my attention on her crotch. Instead of cries of horror and rage, Edwina began making other sounds, a soft mewing, like a kitten after a saucer of milk. I felt her explode all over my lips and tongue as she gasped. I lapped up her juices and lowered her to my lap. Edwina gazed up at me her eyes even wider than they had ben before, then she turned away and her entire bdy flushed scarlet. I stifled a laugh.
After a moment, I spoke again, my voice gentle and sincere,
"I can love you better than Jessie ever did. I can give you pleasure and a life he never could. I can and I will make you mine, Ed. Mine forever and ever,"
Our eyes met. I had difficulty reading her emotions. I raised her to my lips a second time. She came even quicker. This orgasm left her weak and spent like a dishrag. I stroked her hair. My index finger traced the borders of her areolas.
"I can give you that and so much more, everyday Edwina. No more rat race, no more pretense, no more worries. From this moment on only to be loved and treasured and pleasured. Just the two of us, Gulliver and the most beautiful Lilliputian who ever breathed."
Her expression changed, "That's a lot to take in James. You are so big; you could squash me like a bug. I still love Jessie. A few admittedly amazing orgasms are not going to cause me to forget him. I know I'll be resentful and angry for a long time. I've always liked you, James. You are tall, handsome, and considerate. Well until now at any rate. But I've never looked at you in THAT way. I have no idea how many crimes you have committed, starting with kidnapping. I can tell though that you regret nothing. You are not going to come to your senses and reverse what you have done. I know you have an iron will, James. I'm yours and I'm utterly helpless."
"I love you, Ed."
"Yes, I believe you believe that you have done this out of love."
"Isn't love enough?" I asked.
She was silent in response to that.
I gently stroked her all over. Once more I raised her to my lips.
"James!" she cried.
I lowered her.
"Please, no more of that today, James."
She gazed at me meaningfully,
"I'm going to be a real bitch to take care of, James. I need literally everything, and you can't just walk into Target and buy me a new wardrobe. I'll need a place to sleep, food, entertainment, everything imaginable. I don't think you've thought all of this through."
"With your help, Ed we can conquer anything."
"I'm not sure I want to James, but I don't have any choice."
I stood up and carried her toward my bedroom.
"James?"
"I have needs too, Ed, you may as well face them now. Afterward, I'll give you a bath and some dinner and get you settled for the night. Both of us will see things with fresh eyes in the morning."
I set her down in the middle of the bed and stripped off my clothes.
"James! Surely, you're not going to..."
"Yes, I am Edwina. And my last name isn't Shirley!"
Edwina was less than enthusiastic with her first cum bath but she did concede that I tasted better than she expected. After letting her soak in my bathtub sink, I wrapped her in a towel and prepared dinner. She always liked my cooking. I set her down for the night in a shoebox lined with an eiderdown comforter. She tumbled into slumber almost immediately. I kissed her dainty head before grabbing my laptop to start shopping for tiny clothes and everything else I would need. As I drifted off to sleep myself, I was sure that one day soon, Edwina would love me as completely and totally as she had her husband, back when she was Jessie's girl.

___

Hugs and kisses both tiny and large, Tina Tempest

TizyB
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Jessies Girl Part 2

Post by TizyB » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:58 am

Hi,

I find this story very exciting. I think I will subscribe to your page to find out more.