Kong's Doll

The board to share all your fiction
KongMan1976

Kong's Doll

Post by KongMan1976 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:54 pm

Young beautiful Annabel, jumped off of her ship onto what seemed to be a deserted island that did not show up on any maps of the surrounding area. Annabel needed to prove her findings to the university that there is some unexplained happenings in this part of the world. But because no body believed her she had to journey alone. Annabel stood on the beach looking into the dense jungle and was anxious to explore.

She was dressed in a pair of tan shorts, camo boots, and a buttoned up short sleeved white blouse. She had her long chocolate hair pulled back in a braid. She wiped a bit of sweat from her brow as she entered the jungle, clutching her backpack close to her as she looked around with curiosity and wonder in her amethyst eyes. She had several sketchbooks inside, along with her basic supplies for surviving awhile in the jungle.

As she continues to walk into the jungle trying to find your way through the dense forest when Annabel suddenly falls into a hole. Annabel checks to see she is injured and as she stands up, she notices that the hole is in fact a massive footprint.

I squeaked softly in my surprise as I stumbled into the massive footprint, my eyes widening at the discovery. I picked myself up, dusting off the dirt from my clothes, causing my breasts to jiggle, as I drew a sketch of the footprint.

"How incredible.."

As I sketch the footprints the ground begins to shake and the trees begin to move in the distance, parting the way for what looks like a massive... gorilla! Standing on two legs!

I hadn't noticed the shaking at first, focused on the sketch, but as the trees moved, my eyes glanced up to see them break apart like mere sticks. I gasped in shock and a bit of horror and amazement, causing me to stumble back, clutching my sketchbook to my chest. The wind caught my hair, drifting up the scent of strawberry and vanilla from my body towards the great ape.

I watch as the massive ape with jet black fur and brown skin continues to walk past me. Even from this distance I can see that he has a good many scars along his body, and he may even be nearly 50 feet tall. As I stand there in show and amazement I worry that with his massive nose, he might have already caught my scent.

"O-Oh.. crap.." I gasp, stepping back nervously as I take in to account the size of Kong, my heart pounding. Maybe I could just move out of the way... Clearly Kong WASN'T coming towards me... right?

I stumbled back, moving towards the side to try and hide behind a thick trunk.

Suddenly the massive ape stops just 10 feet away from
me, and I watch as it bends down trying to find the source of such an unusual smell.

I held my hand over my mouth, eyes wide in terror as my heart pounded against my rib cage. I slowly took a step back, then another to follow it, hoping to slide away unnoticed.

Until I stepped on a stick.

I didn't hesitate, taking off through the trees, my scent leaving a clear trail behind me.

I run as fast as my legs could carry me, and as I run a million thoughts run through my head. I needed to get back to my boat. I needed to get out of here so I can report what I have found. But most importantly, I needed to make sure the massive ape did not catch me!

But as I run I can head massive thuds behind me, and I am afraid to look back. I need to get away, I need to escape. But suddenly I run right into a massive cliff face. I quickly turn around and look left and right but as I turn around I see a pair of hairy massive legs right in front of me. Nothing escapes my lips but some whimpering as my cheeks flushed rosy.

KongMan1976

Re: Kong's Doll

Post by KongMan1976 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:24 pm

I screamed as my first instinct, moving to try and get away, but there was no place for me to run as the massive, muscular fingers bared down and grasped my hourglass body, pinning my arms to my sides as my breasts were pushed out over his massive index finger. I whimpered and tried to kick, crying out more, "Noooo!! Le-Let me goooo!! I-I don't wanna be eaten!!! Nooo!!" I swished my head about, my scent filling the air.
The massive ape brings me up to its face and runs his fingers around your body. And as he feels me up I am greeted by such an intense look that I want to look away and flee.
I cry out and whimper, struggling in your massive grip, grinding my well toned ass against your fingers. "Nghn!! Ahh!! Heyy! Oooh d-don't do that!" I kicked and managed to free my arms, pushing your probing finger away as a few buttons broke from my shirt, giving a view into my cleavage. "St-Stop it!! Put me down!!".
Suddenly I am squeezed in the massive monsters fist that blows the wind right out of me! But then suddenly I feel myself slowly begin to descend, and the monsters fist opens up, and I quickly jump away. But as I look back I just see the massive up staring at me.
"Ah.. Tha-Thanks.. W-Wow.. I guess.. You understood.. Tha-That's good.." I took a few steps back as I spoke, my gaze focused on finding a route of escape.
Before I can make a move however, I feel a great force on my back that pushes me a couple of steps forward. I look back have no idea what the monster wants, but as I look into its eyes I seem something, humor?
"Oooff! Ki-Kinda bossy.." I squeak nervously, trying to dig my heels into the ground to stop the forced walking. "Re-Really, I'll just go.." I moved to walk around the hand, more like darting away.
Only after a couple of seconds I hear a loud howl and giant footsteps resume, and they feel like they are getting closer! The howling only spirits me on as I duck and weave through thick trees, trying not to trip or stumble. I'm clumsy, but I manage to get a decent bit away, at least I think so. I keep running, my hair falling out of its braid, drifting my scent through the air.
I had taken the moment to glance over my shoulder, looking forward just as I run into your hand. I scream as I feel the massive fingers fold around me firmly, turning me around by your fingers to face you properly as I struggled more. "He-Heyyy!! Wha-What.. I-I thought you were letting me g-gooo!!" I kicked my boots about as one of them slightly loose and almost falling off. As I feel myself being lifted into the air once again.
I see the barbaric monster reach for my loose boot and I gasp and squeal, kicking about more. "He-Heyyy!! Ohhhh lay off!!" My boot comes off easily and I'm wearing a see through nylon silver sock that goes up to my ankle. "Tha-That's my shoe!! I-I need that!!"
His powerful fingers easily remove my boot and brings it up to its face as he begins to smell it and most grotesque of all a massive pink tongue extends from the mouth and pushes the tip into my boot!
I winced a bit in confusion, tilting my head slightly. "U-Uhh.. Fi-Fine.. If you wanted them, you can have them!! Just put me down!!"
As I speak however, it seem the beast brings its attention back to me, as it releases my boot and I watch hopelessly as it falls to the jungle below. While I watch my boot leave my sight I do not notice the beasts other hand come near me and begins to poke and prod at my socked foot!

I gasp and squeal, giggling unconsciously. "Ooohh heyy!! Ahahahh!! THa-That tickless!! Eeehahaha!!" I squirmed and struggle about, kicking my legs harder and faster against the probing pinkie. In my desperation to escape the undesired touching my sock manages to be peeled off! And I watch in horror as the disgusting monster brings my nylon sock up to its mouth and proceeds to eat it!
My feet are small, soft and carry the small scent. I squeal and gasp, wiggling my soft toes, eyes wide as I see my sock eaten. "He-Heyyy!! Oooh I-I need that..!!" I pushed and kicked with my foot at your mouth, swinging my legs wildly as I struggled. And without any warning I see the massive pink tongue appear once again and begins to run itself along my foot!
My eyes widened in shock and slight fear as I struggled, my scent rising with my fright. I gasped, crying out as I tried not to giggle. "Ohhh!! Y-Youuu!! Ngnghahaahahah!! Tha-That ticklessss!!"
I giggle and squeal, gasping as I wiggle my toes against your probing tongue. I push against it, rubbing against the rubbery muscle and gasp sharply at the sucking feeling. "Ohhh ohh!! Ahahahah!!~" My toes taste of my scent with a slight bit of sweat from walking around, but they're soft to the taste, "wha-what ahahare you d-doing..!?"
After what seemed like an eternity I am pulled away from the monsters mouth, and I am able to catch my breath. But the reprieve did not last long as I feel my other boot being grabbed by the monster!
I shook my foot off of some of the saliva that clung to it, panting softly from my laughter. "Ok-Okay.. Tha-That's enough n-nghh!! I need one of those!!! Oooh!" I squeaked and shook my head, kicking and trying to push against the large hand that grasped me. It seems like in response to my attempts at fighting back I am squeezed. Which causes me to moan, as the finger against my breasts is pinned between them. My squirming causes a few more buttons to loosen, showing more of my soft cleavage and my jiggling breasts underneath my shirt. I kick my foot more, trying to pull it back away.
Finally I feel my boot come off, and fresh air hits my foot, and the monster that holds me captive howls, in what seems like excitement. I look up with my Amethyst eyes and watch as this time the beast drops my boot into its mouth, I wiggle my nose a bit more, shaking my head as I struggle more in your grip, grinding my hourglass hips against your tight grasp. "Nghnn!! Ohh fiine! You can keep them! Have my socks t-too!! Just let me go!!"
But my cries for mercy go unanswered by the animal as it seems focused on take off my other sock as well, this time with its tongue! I wiggle my sock more, trying to cling to it with my toes, moaning at the tight feeling. I gasp as I rub my now bare food against the large tongue, kicking more. "Y-You.. Don't have any b-boundaries do you!!" I squealed and bucked about, lifting my leg up to kick harder, smacking the bottoms of my soles against its lips.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:05 am

Like it like itttttttt
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

KongMan1976

Post by KongMan1976 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:26 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:05 am
Like it like itttttttt
Hahahahaha thanks! I appreciate it! I am a BIG fan of your work!!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:07 pm

KongMan1976 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:26 am
Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:05 am
Like it like itttttttt
Hahahahaha thanks! I appreciate it! I am a BIG fan of your work!!
One of these days I will go back to writing :)
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

johno0023
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by johno0023 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:29 pm

Great story! I love how she stumbles into a hole and it turns out to be Kong’s massive footprint. I would definitely like to see more stories involving Kong picking up the ladies! I’m thinking or writing a story where Kong picks up a couple of Hooters girls.

KongMan1976

Post by KongMan1976 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:53 pm

After what feels like an eternity the massive beast finally stops playing with my feet, and as I am pulled away from his mouth I attempt to kick the warm saliva off of my legs. However, while I am trying to rid myself of the disgusting saliva I do not even notice as the hand that is holding me hostage begins to descend towards the ground. I look up at the beast’s hairy face trying to get a read on its facial expression and try to determine what it plans on doing with me next. But before my feet touch solid ground, I feel the massive fingers around me begin to loosen and I give a frightened sequel as I am dropped onto the muddy ground with a thump!
I quickly stand up and wobble a bit backwards, my feet kicking up a bit of dirt. I slowly take a few steps back to calculate my next move, keeping one eye on the massive beast that crouches down in front of me looking at me with looks like excitement?
I take a few more steps back, moving to turn away and take off running again. Immediately as I begin to run away, I hear the giant gorilla roar again and I squealed and gasp, running as fast as my now bare feet can carry me through the mossy jungle. As I'm running I trip over a tree root, rolling down and end up on my back, panting heavily as I look up at the large shadow rising over me, blocking out the sun above.
I look up at the hulking mass and in stereotypical fashion the massive ape begins to pound its fists on his chest, and I watch as his massive hand reaches for me once again!
I scramble up to quickly try and make a run for it, screaming as my ankle is grabbed and I'm pulled back down on my stomach, moaning as I try to cling to a tree to pull away from the tight grip, kicking and shaking my leg.
As I am lifted into the air once again I moaned softly, pitifully kicking now as I was swayed side to side and trying to keep my hair out of my face! I can feel the blood rushing to my head as I am kept upside down and I finally see the billboard sized face of the great beast once again, I squirm and wiggle, jiggling my breasts as I look at the gorilla upside down with a defeated moan. "What do you wa-want with me..?"
Without a word I am lowered once again and as I look towards the ground I see the beasts other hand open and waiting to deposit me into its massive palm. Soon the digits holding my leg let me go and I lay back, panting softly, my well endowed chest heaving underneath my tight fitting blouse. I notice that the beast begins to descend as well and sits down on the ground like a child while he looks at me like a new toy. I licked my lips, weakly kicking a bit with my cheeks flushed as I moved to sit up. "Hu-HUh..?".
I can only watch as his other massive hand comes down towards me and I moan softly and squirm a bit unconsciously under the large fingers caressing my breasts, hips and between my legs, shivering as I switch and squirm. The digits trace along my bare feet and I squealed and gasped, blushing at the tickling, giggling as I tried kicking my feet away.
But the strength of his fingers are too strong, as I uselessly try to push the curious digits away. Suddenly the massive fingers come closer to me and before I can even protest or react, I watch as the fingers attached to the hand grab hold of my hands and bring them over my hand… Pinning me! "Nnghn!! He-Heyyy!! Ohh! Wha-Wait!!" I squealed and gasped, kicking my legs up. My breasts grinded harder against my shirt as I tenderly whimpered, soon crossing my legs to try and hide myself, pulling my feet back.
I squeaked more, wiggling about as I sensually grinded my hips during my struggle. I can only watch as the fingers come down upon me and I gasp as the curious large finger brushes between my legs, and I cannot help but whimpering tenderly before letting out a low moan as the thick finger rubbed against my breasts, almost popping out from my unbuttoned shirt. "Nnghnoo!! Noo! Ohh n-Not there!!~~" I tried to pick up my struggles, resulting in my breasts rubbing harder against the probing finger.
Suddenly and without warning the massive thumb and index finger grab a hold of what is left of my shirt and I scream!
"Heyyy!! Ahhh!! N-Noo that's my-!" I scream and gasp, struggling in the monster’s grip, "my shirt!! Eeeekk!". I can only watch helplessly as my shirt is ripped open by the strength of the monster that has me captive! I look up into the beast’s face trying to determine its reaction to what lies underneath my shirt. A light violet bikini top tied in the back that hugs my breasts and pushes them forward. I moan as I slightly arch my back, pushing my breasts out more as I struggle and fuss.
My eyes widen with fear as the fingers come down towards my chest once again and begin to tear at what remains of my shirt and all I can do is glance down with my head as the bits of torn fabric fall to earth, my cheeks flushing nervously.
Before I even have time to protest however, I feel the fingers return and I shudder and moan as my breasts are squeezed together and rubbed. Although the touch is rough with all the skill and grace of a large animal, I cannot help but begun to start panting softly as my heart begin to skip. I whimpered from the probing, grinding, and thrusting my hips in an attempt of struggle, groaning lowly as for a moment my thighs are rubbing against the massive finger as I can feel them begin to probe my shorts... Where a new scent begins to rise from.
I wiggle and squirm, attempting to break free of the monsters grip or at least get away from his massive probing fingers! But as they begin to move lower towards my shorts I fear what may happen next! I feel the digits grab a piece of my shorts and pull. But they do not rip, instead I can feel them begin to be pulled down my legs! I was being stripped by a giant hairy ape!
"Nnghn!! He-Heyyy!! A-At least.. let me keep s-something!!" I moaned lowly, struggling and thrusting my legs forward, trying to keep my legs crossed to keep my shorts on. But I know deep down that my fighting is useless, and I can only watch as my shorts are removed from my person. Once they finally fell away, a pair of bikini bottoms the same color as my top were revealed, hugging my soft ass and having a small damp spot between my thighs. I began whimpering in fear, but the curious digits return but not between my legs, but to me feet!
“Eeeeeek, please! No-nooo more tiiiii-ckling! Is all I can scream as my bare feet are assaulted once again, and as I try and fend of the most recent tickle session I watch as I am brought closer to the massive apes giant face and all of this tickling is forcing me to keep my legs apart.
As I kicked my legs I watch as the massive ape opens his mouth before me and I begin to whimper from the closeness. "Ohh ple-please.. D-Did you just strip me t-to eat me!?"

I jiggled my breasts as I tried to squirm away, gasping as warm breath from your nostrils trailed over my thighs, causing me to jolt and thrust. "Uughh!! St-Stay away from there y-you overgrown ape!" I couldn't believe this.. I was getting aroused at thought of Kong's tongue between my legs.
I watch as the massive, slimy tongue runs up my legs closer to my crotch and I begin to shudder from the warmth washing over my body, causing me to groan, "nnghuuh.. Wh-Why am I.. Why is this.." I tried to pull my thoughts together, but feeling the massive tongue over my legs and especially against my panties began driving me crazy. "OhhH!! Ohh!! Ri-Right.. Th-There.. Tha-That.. Ohh.. I-I shouldn't..I-Ca-Can't..! Thi-This.. Ughh wr-wrong!!~".
Before I even have a chance to protest I feel the massive tongue move my panties to the side and now the animals bare tongue is feasting on my pussy!
"Ughhh!! Y-You.. St-Stay out of there!! Ohh! D-Don't go any further!!" I moaned desperately as I felt my arousal rising, my panties now soaked and clinging to my wet thighs. "Wa-Wait..! Ohh unghn wa-Ahhhhh!!!~" I howled as I felt the large tongue rub between thighs and shove into my panties. My scent was slightly different between my legs. It was still sweet, but warmer and stickier. I arched against the probing tongue, unconsciously grinding my hips, my cheeks scarlet now. "Ohh ohh guh uhh!~" I was being turned on by a massive ape and his probing tongue... and now I was almost riding his tongue, feeling it lick up not only against my pussy lips but my ass as pull as I was pulled closer to the massive mouth.
"Ple-Please.. Ohh guhh..!! St-Stop it!! Ohh!!!~" I howled in my rising lust as I threw my head back, shaking my head as I still tried to put up some resistance. "I-i ca-can't.. I-I won't be.. A-Aroused b-byyii..!" I twitched and grinded my legs, thrusting back to try and kick. "Le-Let me.. guhh hughn.. g-goooo!"
The massive beast finally stops his assault and I feel my body wanting to go limp, groaning as my shoulders began to shake. I open my eyes as I feel the hand below me begin to tilt and all I can do is turn with it, as I am now on my stomach "Ple-Please.. Ohh.. pu-put me down.." I tenderly whimpered, trying to take heavy breathes to calm myself. I waited to be let go again, allowing my guard to drop. I almost didn't WANT Kong to put me down, but I couldn't admit that. If I was let go, I could calm down... I could find a way to get clothes.. I-I could..

KongMan1976

Post by KongMan1976 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:14 pm

I groaned as I was pushed against the massive hand gripping my body as I shuddered from the lick, before my eyes widened. "AHhhhh!!! Ohhhh!!" I pulled my head back, my legs forced apart and wide open by the massive tongue. "Guhh uhh ohh!! Ahhh!!”

I can feel the massive apes tongue probing my ass and I fight and kick trying to get away, to try and at least stop this unwanted attention on my asshole! I think to myself why did this have to feel so good? Why did this giant horny ape have to focus on my ass when it felt so good from the front!
"Ughhn Uhh..!! I-I wou-would rather.. b-be licked from the fr-front..!!" I groaned shakily, twisting and thrusting my hips back, rubbing my breasts against the massive fingers that cradled the rest of my body. "Ju-Just ignore that! I-if you can un-understand me.. Ohh!!"

The massive ape continues his licking until all of the sudden I am swiftly moved and before I have any idea as to what is going on I feel my lower half be surrounded by something wet and warm! I look behind and see the massive mouth closed around me and I scream as my entire lower half is completely in the giant monsters foul mouth!

I stiffened in shock at first, gasping in slight horror at the realization. "Y-You really ARE going to eat me!! Ahhh!!" I screamed in terror, kicking and thrusting my legs around as I whimpered but also drooled. "Guhh.. Wh-Why does it.. fe-feel so good.. I-I'm.. G-Gunna ahh.. Ge-Get eaten..” I shuddered and thrusted against the probing tongue, my feet twitching as I could feel the ties on my panties loosening from the sucking actions.
The sucking becomes stronger and I can do nothing as I feel the slimy my tongue focus on my toes and slide up my legs until it reaches my panties and before I know it my bare pussy is open to the horny monster!

I groaned lowly, my eyes rolling back slightly. I shook my head, pulling myself out of my state of submission, gasping as I now feel my bare pussy being licked. "Ohh!! N-Nooo!! M-Myyy.. Ohh d-dont'!! D-Don't.. g-go further.. Gughhh!!

My mind is a flutter of emotions as the ravaging of my pussy continues! As I am held in the monsters mouth I open my eyes and I look down watching as the massive apes free hand begins to play with his increasingly growing cock, and I am helpless to watch!

"Ohh guhh ahh!! Wh-Whyyy.. Ohhh!! Ca-Can't... N-Noooo!!" I groaned lowly, my voice breathy and shaky as I struggle against the large tongue probing against my pussy. I rolled my head back, shaking my head as I thrusted back, my face scarlet. "Y-You're.. ge-getting off o-on this..!?"

I can feel myself giving into the attention of my pussy and I am so close to an orgasm I can taste it! I don’t want this, I don’t want to cum from a disgusting monster but I cannot help it! I want this… I need this!

But suddenly without any warning Kong opens his mouth and I feel gravity take over and I fall out of the monsters mouth and I slide down the hairy chest of the massive ape.

“Ahhhhh!!"

I scream and shut my eyes, ready to hit the ground when I slowly opened them when I landed on soft fur, panting heavily, my body shaking. I moaned softly as I clung to Kong, looking up with a slightly swaying head and blurry vision from my almost climax. "Guhh.. Huuhh.. Wha-What's.. g-going on n-now.."

I look around and finally notice what I had landed on, a hard black cock that is larger than I am! I look up at the horny ape and prepare myself to jump off the engorged member and make a run for it once again, but almost as if Kong knew what I was planning I was covered in darkness, grinding against warmth and thick heat. My legs clung and hugged against massive cock as I whimpered tenderly, "y-you're.. u-using me t-tu-to.. Ohh ohh ohh!!" I was squeezed firmly against the heat, feeling firm fingers at my back.

The monster hoots and howls above me as he continues to use me to jerk himself off as I feel myself being rubbed along my entire length of the massive member!

"I-I'm just.. a se-sex toy.." I groaned in realization. moaning as my pussy grows wetter from the rubbing arousal. I rubbed against the large fingers, panting heavier as I try to cling tight, afraid of falling off. "Di-Did I.. Make you. th-this hard..?"

I feel a thick glob of mucous hit the top of my head and run down my face, I pulled my head back as much as I could, gasping and coughing a bit. Realizing I recognize the taste! "Ughhn.. Tha-That's.. Y-You're n-not..!"

I shook my head, stiffening and trying to hold back the heat rising through my body. "I-I'mm ng-gnhoot.. Ca-Can't.. Y-You're.. using m-me as a toy!" I groaned, desperate to hold back this sickening and amazing arousal I felt.

Finally I am squeezed so hard that all of the air escapes my body and I watch as cum shoots into the air and comes down on top of me! "Ohhhhhh!!" I howled in my own lust, gasping as I was flung forward, laying spread open like a star on the ground as I panted heavily. "Da-Damn.. Ughh.. Wh-When you come.. you come BIG.. Ohhgn.." I lifted my head dizzily, moving my hand between my legs, where my heat squished against my fingers as I drooled. I shakily tried getting up, stumbling.

But before I can even get up a massive finger comes up to my much quicker than I was expecting and pushes on my chest and I fall into the puddle of cum once again!

"Nghgnn.. Ju-Just.. Let me be-oof!!" I squeak, moaning as I fall back down again. I panted heavier, trying to push back against your finger, squirming as I shove my arms against your finger against my breasts. "Y-You've.. fi-finished with me.. ri-right... Ohhh..!"

Escapes my lips as the hand comes down upon me once again and cups my back and I am lifted back onto my bare feet and I am nudged into the direction of the forest. I stumbled a bit in a drunken manner, my head swimming from the arousal. "O-Ohh.. Tha-Thanks.. N-Noww.. Ughh.." I drooled and panted slightly, squeaking as I was poked along. I began running, though clumsily this time.

It is incredibly uncomfortable running covered in giant monsters cum but I must get way! I must escape and not become Kongs plaything once again! I felt a bit of my energy returning as I noticed I was farther away, before I ran smack into the large hand once more. "Nguhh n-not again.. Ple-Please.. Ohh.. Le-let me be.." I moaned pleadingly as I shakily backed away.

I glanced over my shoulder, eyes widening as I saw the hand towards my back. Forward or back, I was trapped, seeing the hands slowly move forward to further block my escape. I tried to move in a way where I could back away farther, lifting up my shaky arms. "Ju-Just.. let me go.. Ohh ple-please.." I am helpless to do anything as all I can do is watch as the massive hairy hands come closer to me ready to envelope my tired body once again!

The massive digits envelope me once again and my feet leave the ground as I am lifted towards the face of the giant ape once again. I squirm in the monsters grip, using what little energy I have left to do so, moaning at the squeeze on my bare, sexy body as I pant heavily. "Ple-Please.. Just.. Le-Let me go.." I feebly kick my legs, whimpering.

The monster howls into the sky, clearly happy to have captured his prize once again, "Tha-That's.. a no.. isn't it.." I moaned, feeling exhausted, my body slightly limp. "Ahhh ohhh wa-waiitttt!!" I screamed as I was squeezed tight and carried deeper into the jungle.

I squirmed and rubbed between the massive fingers that continue to squeeze and fondle me as we go further into the jungle. I begin to moan slightly hoarse now from all the sounds I've been making. "Ohh..!! Nghnn.. H-How are y-you.. Not done with me.." I groaned, a small part of me curious of the next thing to happen. I gasped sharply as I rode against the thick pinkie finger between my legs, drooling and lifting my head back to the pleasure, "Ughhahh..!"

I squirmed and jolted slightly, grinding my hourglass hips over the thickness between between my legs. "Ohh ughh..!! Ple-Please.. I-I.. Ju-Just ca-calmed down.." I panted a bit breathlessly now, feeling the heat swelling between my thighs as I tried to kick, though my attempt was clumsy.
I rubbed and squirmed about in the monsters grasp as much as I could, grinding my breasts against the probing finger. "Guhh uhh..Y-You.. Just wa-won't st-stop.. will you.." I moaned, gasping and shuddering as I feel a bit of my wet heat lube over the caressing finger, groaning shakily. "A-ahhh...!! N-Nooo.. Ohhh.. Ughh!"

I open my eyes and I glanced up whimpering as my breasts were swelled from the grinding and my head was dripping! As the horny monster continues to play with me we begin to descend and I roll my head a bit, before squealing as I was dropped into a pool of water. I surfaced up and coughed, shaking my head. "Wha-What was tha-that for..!? Ohhh.. I-I'm c-cold.!" I groaned, hugging myself as I shivered.

KongMan1976

Post by KongMan1976 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:18 pm

Hope you have been enjoying this :)

TicTacLover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by TicTacLover » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:34 pm

Fun little story, and I do appreciate the feet tickling! I hope you keep it up! :D

TicTacLover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by TicTacLover » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:09 pm

The giant gorilla crouches down and brings his right hand down into the water and scoops me up, wrapping his giant hairy fingers around my now naked body. I shivered and curled into a slight ball, moaning as the warmth settled around me like a comforting blanket.

"Tha-Thanks.." I chittered a bit, resting my hands over one finger in gratitude.

Then without any warning as I look at the monster he brings me up to his face and opens his hot mouth and exposes his tongue.
My body gives a large shudder and I shakily groaned as the massive tongue licks me from my toes to my face completely covering me in saliva!

"Uckkk..!! Gr-Gross.. I-I'm not a p-popsicle!!" I manage to spurt out as I try and get the saliva off of my face, but the giant gorilla’s tongue comes back again and again each time moving less up to my face and only stopping at my now exposed vagina!

My struggles and pushing did not even seem to slow down the beast, and after a couple more licks from that massive and hot tongue my core began to heat up, a bit of my sweet honey dribbling from my legs, and my breasts swelled from the heat. I giggled and squealed as my toes were tickled and wrapped up by the large tongue, moaning shakily.

I feel the massive hand that I am laying on begin to move and I noticed the look in the monsters eyes, My eyes widening in horror. "Wa-Wait!! THa-That wasn't a sug-suggest-ahhhhH!!!" I screamed, my eyes shutting in terror as the hand violently angled so I began to fall towards an open mouth! I land on something wet and muscly and as I look back I notice the light begin to fade as the mouth closes with me inside! I expected to be swallowed as I opened my eyes, gasping in fear as I patted and tried to find some way out of my wet predicament. "Ahh!! Wa-What..! Ohhh!!" I groaned, the 'floor' underneath me sliding over and pinning me to what I assumed was Kong's cheek, plastering me to the smelly surface. "Gr-Gross.. Ohhh..!! I-I'm n-not.. ca-candy.. Ughh ughh.. N-No matter.. H-How much you li-like my cre-creammy feeling.." I moaned helplessly.

I was thrown to the other side of Kong's mouth and pinned with my back to the thick cheek, lapped over by the large tongue. I could feel it focusing on my lower half, rubbing and riding between my legs when my kicking feet weren't focused on.

"Y-You really.. wa-want me t-to cu-cum.. Di-Don't you.."
I panted heavily, unconsciously grasping my breasts in an attempt to 'cover' myself, but also arousing myself further.

"Da-Damn.. Ughh g-god!! Wh-Why does it feel s-soooo good! Ughhh!!"

A bit more honey was caught by the massive tongue, sticky and hot, letting the monster taste how aroused I was.

I feel Kong use his massive tongue to maneuver me around "Ohhh guhh what n-nowww.." I groaned, my voice filling with lust as I grasped my arms and legs around your tongue, riding like a bucking bull. I groaned lowly, thrusting my hips down unconsciously. "Dugh guhh nugh ohhhh!

The vivacious tongue continues it’s assault on my pussy and I threw my head back and howled, knowing my orgasm was near. I panted heavily, clinging to the tongue because, in my mind, if I let go I'd be eaten.

"Y-You're.. g-gunna get your wiish.. Ohh.. Da-Damnn.. Why is.. a gi-giant ape.. about to ma-make me.. Cu-CUm.. Guahhhh!!
I can feel Kong eagerly lapping up my sweet honey, which does not allow me to come down from this orgasm!

"Nngh nmm ughh!! Ohh.. Ple-Please.. Ple-Please.. I-I.. I-I'm gu-gunna.. I-I ca-can't..!!"
My body stiffened at that moment, and try as I might..

"GUhh OHHHHHH!!!"

I howled in my lust, hitting my climax and cumming over the probing tongue that lapped at my legs. "Guhh.. Nghh.. Th-There.. Y-You.. got m-my cre-creamy center.. Ohhh.." I lifted my ass slightly, panting heavily as I rubbed myself against the thrusting, eager tongue. But it still does not stop!

"Tha-That's not enough?!" I groaned helplessly, trying to weakly squirm away now in any attempt. I feel myself pushed up to the roof of Kong's mouth, moaning shakily as my pussy is already wet and rising for another orgasm. I squirm and twist, my legs shaking as I'm tossed to the side and lapped over again. "An-Another r-round.. Ohh guhh..!"

I am swished around the fowl mouth and soon I can't tell where up is, or down, front to back, dizzy from the swishing and swirling. Until suddenly there is light, and fresh air hits my wet face like a bullet. I groan shakily, reaching for the exit.

"Ohh ple-please.. I-I don't.. I-I ca-can't.." I groaned, grasping clumsily at the massive fingers that push me back inside. I tried once more, shrieking as my feet were wrapped up and I was pulled back inside. "Guhhh Ahhhohh!

I shuddered and squirmed, groaning lowly as the tongue maneuvered me to be pinned at roof of Kong’s mouth. I could hardly move. "Y-You'll.. li-lick me a n-new skin at thi-this point.." I panted softly, shuddering and twisting a bit. My legs were opened wide and my breasts jiggled and squished, my skin soft and sweet to the taste.

"I-I.. Ca-Can't.. sh-shouldn't.. bu-But.. Ohh guhh nohhh!! I-I.. fe-feel it.." I panted heavily as I threw my head back, the heat pooling between my legs again.

"AHHhOHHHH!!!" I howled as I hit another orgasm, not having left the high from the first one.
I feel like I am about to pass out, and I barely notice as light appears once again and I feel myself falling out of the hot, and smelly prison, back into the open fresh air. My legs bucked and shuddered as I groaned lowly.

"I'm.. d-done.. Ohh ple-please.. Gnghnn.." I panted heavily, sighing as I slid out on my stomach, my ass slightly in the air, my legs bent as I wiggled my toes weakly.

I feel the massive digit begin to massage my back and go down along my ass and legs. I moaned and shuddered, with the massage I was receiving and suddenly everything goes dark.