Jessie's Girl Part IV

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Jessie's Girl Part IV

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:21 am

Hello, mini-girl fans -- here is the latest of the adventure of Edwina and James. If you enjoy this story, keep in mind that there is plenty of character-driven erotic fiction on my homepage on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/stores/Tina-Temp ... abled=true
Enjoy!

Jessie'sGirl Part IV

After that first smile, I saw a different side of Ed, She was still angry at me, and she still had prolonged crying jags, but by the third day, she was more or less reconciled to her fate. Brightening her spirits were the packages that arrived throughout the day. Edwina LOVED to shop! Although I wanted to be solely responsible for her wardrobe, I saw the wisdom of letting her make selections too. I mean, I didn’t even know what cut of panties she liked under her clothes or her actual bra size!
Ed humored me by modeling every outfit as soon as it arrived, that is until…
“I am NOT putting that on, James!”
“Why? What’s wrong with it?”
“It’s something a lady of the evening would wear!”
“Oh, come on Ed. it’s not THAT bad!”
“You are not a woman with a woman’s sensibilities, James.”
“You’d look damn good in this.”
“THAT is not the point. How long have you known me?”
I stared at her dumbly.
“And in all those years you learned nothing? You claim to love me, James. You claim to care for me. Asking me to put on this whore wear, reduces you to the level of a creepy stalker, kidnapper, and rapist!”
“Let’s not start that again!” I raged.
“You are asking a lot of me, you monster, You’ve stolen me from the man I love, shrunken me to doll size, and robbed me of all agency. I’ve put up with the shorter skirts and the crop tops, but this slutwear is a bridge I refuse to cross!”
“Ed, I’ve seen you naked…”
“Nudity is not the point of lingerie; it’s the message it sends. White for brides. Black for mistresses. Red for wives. What sort of woman would wear this monstrosity?”
“Just try it on. Everything is your size.”
“Fuck you, James! If you truly love me, you will burn this abomination in the fireplace and allow me to select my own lingerie from now on.”
“No dice! I’ll put it on you myself.”
“Do that gulliver and I WILL find a way to off myself. You don’t know how tempting the desire is to just launch myself off the edge of a counter and bash my brains in on the floor. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the promise you made that you would tell Jessie what you have done to me. I hate the fact that my husband is consumed by worry. Prove to me, James that you are a man of your word. Burn this slutwear and I’ll let you fiddle with me to your heart’s desire. Despite everything, I can’t deny that the orgasms I’ve had since being rendered tiny are the best ever.”
I watched several hundred dollars in carefully manufactured lace, nylon, vinyl, and leather go up in flames. Ed was as good as her word. She even called out my name and not Jessie’s when she climaxed! Still, the loss of that little outfit stung. But then what had I expected? A tiny robot I could program? I didn’t want that. I wanted Edwina, and now, I had her. As the Boss once sang, “Is a dream a lie that don’t come true or is it something worse?” I realized for the first time that there were flaws in my fantasies. I wanted Ed an independent thinker. I also wanted her to be more daring than she was as Jessie’s wife. She had humored me to a point, the shorter skirts, the midriff-baring tops, the translucent underthings! Perhaps she would have been more receptive had I sprung that outfit on her six months or a year from now? It was all academic now.
Her dollhouse arrived earlier today. All I had to do was plug it into an outlet, fill the water reservoir, and Ed had her own tiny shower with hot and cold running water, flush toilets and sinks where every faucet worked. It put a major dent in my 401K. It was necessary however. I had only two days of vacation left. The house would keep Ed safe and secure while I worked. It had hidden little spy cameras that would transmit their images to my cell phone. Edwina didn’t know about the cameras. She need never find out. If something happened while I was at work, I could clock out and rush to her aid.
It’s been a week and a half since I shrank Ed. She’s still a marvel. My dream woman. Her perfect little body while she showered or when she allowed me to make love to her was even better than my imagination. She was kinder to me now, mostly. I think a lot of that is a result of the incredible sex I’ve been giving her. She does things when we are intimate, however, that makes me feel certain that Ed sees me as something other than a creepy stalker abductor. Like when she forces the opening of my penis as wide as she can and licks the inside of my urethra! Painful. Delightful. Indescribable. I almost come on the spot every time! She doesn’t have to do that. Neither does she have to do a full split over my mouth so that I can dine on her secret place with relish, yet she does! Other times she cries and moans like her first hours of being tiny. I’m progressing as best as I know how. Every day she asks when I will call Jessie and confess my “dastardly” deed.
I know I must. Ed has even offered to help me write out some practice phone calls. I know, once I tell him, Jessie will stop being my friend. I can’t say I would blame him. I may end up with Edwina, a discontented, moody vision of loveliness, but that is better than not having her at all, isn’t it? I had her in ways Jessie never has. Whatever happens, those moments and memories can’t be taken from me, even if I do end up in prison for a long time. I’m sure Edwina will fall in love with me first. I’m going to show Ed, the script I’ve worked on. I can only put the inevitable off for so long…

Ryan66
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Jessie's Girl Part IV

Post by Ryan66 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:23 am

Hello,

I'm delighted to see your enthusiasm for character-driven stories. Thanks for sharing.

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:22 pm

Brava!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:50 pm

LittleNikki wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:22 pm
Brava!
https://youtu.be/qYkbTyHXwbs

I'm surprised I beat you to this one.......

LittleNikki
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LittleNikki » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:03 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:50 pm
LittleNikki wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:22 pm
Brava!
https://youtu.be/qYkbTyHXwbs

I'm surprised I beat you to this one.......
Cuz I avoid the low hanging fruit :P