Short Story Boys and Their Toys

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Short Story Boys and Their Toys

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:42 pm

Greetings fellow shrink aficionados,

Here is a short story for you all. Rest assured, IF the shrink ray is ever perfected, This story will no longer be fiction but rather a common occurrence.
If you like this story I literally have dozens and dozens of others to choose from in my many short story collections.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Tina-Temp ... abled=true

I hope you enjoy this. Feedback is always appreciated. -- Love, luck, and, lollipops, Tina Tempest

Boys and Their Toys

"What are you two idiots up to?"

All Daisy could hear was a loud buzzing sound and then the raucous laughter of her husband Sam and his no-account best friend, Liam. The trim, stacked brunette entered the side door of the garage which Sam had converted into a man cave with a workbench, bar, big screen TV and so much other stuff that neither she nor her husband could park their cars in it any longer.

A moment later she cried, "Ahhh!"

"Holy shit Liam, you shrank Daisy!"

"I didn't mean to, Sam. She should have knocked before she entered the garage."

Sam bent down. "Are you OK honey?"

"Am I OK? Asks my moron husband. Look at me!"

Sam took a moment to appreciate his wife. She had just returned home from work. She was wearing a blue blazer over a white cotton blouse, a knee-length grey skirt, nylons, and sensible low heels. She was ravishing on any scale.

"Yeah, I can see that, You're the size of a Guinea pig if it was standing upright."

"No shit, Sherlock! That's Liam's shrink ray, isn't it?"

"Yeah, They're the latest thing. He's been saving up for months to buy one after "Popular Mechanics'' rated all the ones currently on the market. They have a thousand and one uses around the workshop and the home. We were just messing around with it. You really should have knocked, honey."

"Why should I have to knock to enter my own garage? I heard noises. Sure enough, you two were up to no good!"

"We were just shrinking and enlarging things, sweetie."

"You were making an awful racket."

"Hey, shrink rays are noisy!"

"No duh! Now reverse what you have done this instant!"

"Sure thing, Daisy," returned Liam as he addressed the tiny, beautiful brunette. "It will just take another minute or two to recharge.

"What do you see in Liam, honey? He always talks you into bad decisions."

"I've known Liam longer than you, honey. Besides, we weren't doing anything too bad, we were just goofing off, doing guy things."

"Doing "guy" things with Liam ALWAYS gets you in trouble, Sam. Why do you think I made sure he didn't plan your bachelor party? Knowing him, he would have arranged a Roman orgy so vast, disgusting, and loud, the police from five counties would have had to be called in to break it up. You're both cut from the same cloth, you assholes!"

"Honey, no reason to be insulting," began Sam. "It was an accident. Now, apologize to Liam."

"I will not! He's at the root of every bad decision you have ever made!"

"Honey..."

"Don't honey me! The two of you are trouble together. Now, before you do something really stupid, restore me to my glorious five-foot-seven dimensions."

Sam and Liam exchanged knowing nods.

"You want to be your old height again, Daisy, and nothing else? I can't add a centimeter or two or anything else?" asked Liam as he adjusted the settings on the pistol-like gizmo in his grasp.

"No! Just give me my old height back!"

"OK, Daisy. The unit has finished recharging. Stand exactly where you are, place your hands at your sides, and don't move a muscle," instructed Liam.

The garage filled with a blinding light, there was an almost inaudible tearing sound and...

Daisy stood near the doorway of the garage stark naked! At her feet, the tiny remains of her clothing, which had not expanded with her body.

"Ahhh! What the fuck!" screamed Daisy as she hastily tried to hide her incredibly sexy physique from the prying eyes of her husband's best friend. Both men laughed as Liam intoned,

"I was only doing what you asked, Daisy. I gave you back your height and nothing else!"

"You pervert!" she raged before turning to her husband and screaming, "You're just as bad, Sam!" Daisy immediately rushed out of the garage and across the short distance of macadam and lawn to the front door of her house.

Sam and Liam watched her shapely ass as it beat a hasty retreat. Liam had absorbed all the alluring details of Daisy's fine body in the short time she was completely unveiled. Her nudity was actually more enticing than his imagination had pictured her. Incredible legs, marvelous tits with light brown areolas, and chance pink nipples. A sexy navel in a flat, toned stomach above an enchanting ebony landing strip. Sam and Liam had been conspiring for quite a while to think of some way for Liam to spy on his best friend's wife in the altogether.

As she vanished from view, a trail of blue curses trailing behind her Sam said.

"I'll be sleeping on the couch for the next six months but THAT was totally worth it!"

"Totally!" echoed Liam.

Happily, the men shrank and restored the minifridge yet another time and laughed and laughed.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Short Story Boys and Their Toys

Post by DocRick » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:14 pm

I could see this on an episode of "Home Improvement", but with Lisa (Pamela Anderson) rather than Tim's wife.

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Short Story Boys and Their Toys

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:31 pm

if your goal was to leave me wanting more, mission accomplished. Would love to read more with this group of characters.
Neat!