Hypnotizing

The board to share all your fiction
littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Hypnotizing

Post by littlest-lily » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:00 pm

Still working on OotE part 3 (plus another lil secret project…), but I was finding myself wanting to take breaks from the fluff and the angst and work on this side story that um… let’s just say it’s decidedly *not* a slow burn. I hope you enjoy this bit of self indulgent smut 😅 You can expect dubcon, lil bit of foot stuff, lil bit of mouth stuff, lots of handhelds and shrinking, including micro sizes.

Chapter 1

I can feel my eyes cross as we enter the second hour of my Macroeconomics class. I’ve heard enough about real versus nominal GDP to last me a lifetime and yet, we're still here. My professor’s actually doing a decent job at sounding enthusiastic, it’s not his fault that the subject is as dull as all get-out. It also doesn’t help that this class runs until 6pm and all I can think about is which of the many fast food options I’ll be stopping by on the way back to my dorm.

One of my hands lingers around my shoulder, fidgeting as usual. I'm wearing an oversized hoodie so my fingers only barely poke out of their sleeve, fiddling with the end of one of my braids. At least it's a change of pace from twirling my pencil or my habit of meticulously examining the little details of my environment, but the boredom is a tough contender nevertheless.

Ten minutes later, after having completely escaped into the slightly more interesting world of my own brain, I almost jump out of my seat at the sudden sound of a chair being pulled back right next to me. Who the hell is showing up to class with only thirty minutes left? I glance over to my left and almost choke on my own spit.

Ryder Gatlin. The man, the myth, the legend himself. This guy is pretty much a school celebrity. Swim team star. Campus heartthrob. Future billionaire, probably. I’m only saying that because I happen to know he comes from money, and with all his other talents there’s no way he won't succeed in life. Even if he’s apparently the farthest thing from punctual - he has enough confidence and charm that it doesn’t matter. Our professor does little more than shoot him a mildly disapproving look, hardly pausing at all in the lesson.

I curse inwardly even though on the outside I’m giving the latecomer a quick, friendly smile. Ryder returns the silent greeting, his sky blue eyes locking right into mine. I quickly look back down at my notes, picking my pencil up with renewed vigor, but I don't pay any more attention to the class than I did a minute ago. I’m now far too distracted by the dominating presence of the tall, handsome, laid-back man to my left. I hate the effect that he has on me. It makes me feel so… basic. I frown down at my notebook, feigning concentration, as I adamantly scold myself for giving any shits about this guy.

He’s not even taking notes or anything. He just sits back in his chair, staring politely at the professor up front with a gentle smile on his face. Not that I’m able to tell whether he’s actually smiling or not - I’m concentrating on my notes, remember? But he always has that smile. Like he knows something the rest of us don't, just the slightest upturn of the corners of his mouth. It drives me insane in more ways than one.

The next half hour is agony, not to mention a complete waste of time since I’m not absorbing any of the lesson. Six o’clock finally rolls around and at long last we’re dismissed. I snatch my backpack up from the floor and stand up to start packing my things away.

I'm interrupted by a smooth, rich voice. “Hey.”

Sigh… Of course. My shoulders stiffen but I don’t stop moving, unzipping a pocket to tuck my writing utensils into. I give him a cursory glance.

"What’s up?” I ask.

“I’m trying to remember your name… Isabella?” His voice has this quiet strength to it, like the purr of a tiger. Commanding my attention even as I try to focus on my stuff.

“No ‘a'. Just Isabelle," I respond.

“Ah, that's right. I’m Ryder.”

I finally pause long enough to look at him straight on. My heart flutters in my chest. The dark copper of his hair contrasts so beautifully against the blue of his eyes. I'm actually jealous of it. I happen to have almost the exact same shade of brown hair, but my eyes are so dark they're almost black. Nowhere near as striking as his.

“Yeah, I know," I tell him, "We've had a couple of classes together.”

“Have we? All the better.”

I try to ignore the painful pang in my chest at the knowledge that he hardly seems to remember me at all, despite this not being our first conversation by a long shot. Meanwhile I remember the exact spot he normally sat at in all four of the classes I've been in with him. Ugh, how pathetic is that…

“Listen, do you think you could help me out, Isabelle?" he continues, "I’m sure you’ve noticed, but I was really delayed getting here today. Think you could help me catch up on that first half of the lesson?"

He actually missed quite a bit more than the first half. But whatever. “Um… I don’t have enough time now, I was needing to head home to–”

“Not right now," Ryder says with a hint of amusement, as if what I'd said was ridiculous. “Tonight. Go have some dinner, fuel up. Meet me at my dorm room in an hour?"

Fucking… what?

I'm too stunned to notice where he pulls a piece of paper from, but it's suddenly in his hand and he sets it down in front of me on the desk. Then he bends down to grab his own backpack and sling it over one shoulder.

“Appreciate it. See you then, Isabelle."

I stare after him, completely dumbfounded as he turns and strolls right out of the room. What the hell just happened? I look down at the scrap of paper in front of me and, sure enough, there’s the name of one of the on-campus dorms and a room number. I actually have to sit back down, even as everyone else has been filtering out of the class, so that I can pick up the paper and feel that it’s real. He didn’t even leave his phone number or any other kind of information.

There’s no way he’s inviting me over to study. I mean, right? But the alternative makes even less sense. I’m not the type of girl who randomly gets invited by a classmate for a booty call. Put aside my mud-colored eyes or the fact that I lack a thigh gap, but I’m about as mousy as they come. I don’t exactly ooze confidence nor the air of someone who sleeps around. Why would Ryder Gatlin have any interest in a girl like me, especially if he believes we’ve barely met? Honestly, maybe it makes more sense if he really does just want to study.

But also, what makes him think I’ll take him up on this?? I have shit to do! I have my own homework. The fact that he thinks I would just drop any evening plans and be ready to meet up with him in an… hour? It’s ludicrous.

My shoulders droop as I suddenly think of another explanation. This could just be some sort of mean prank. A hot, popular guy reaching out to a shy, bookish girl? I can already picture it in my mind’s eye… I show up. Knock on the door. Some random dude answers it, looking confused. Ryder’s there with a bunch of his buds and acts like he has no idea who I am, and they all have a good laugh about it as they mock the idea that someone like me thought she had any kind of chance with someone like him.

This is so stupid. I need to get home. I finally finish grabbing my things and hurry out of the classroom. I head in the exact opposite direction of the dorm that’s scribbled on the paper I still have in my hand, now crushed into a misshapen ball. I feel like I'm walking through a dream. I hardly taste my chicken sandwich and I find myself absently checking the time every few minutes. My mind keeps harassing me with the question “But what if…?”

I check the time once more right as I step into the front lobby of my own dorm building. Ten minutes until seven. Ryder’s dorm is a ten minute walk. The doors of opportunity are closing quickly, and that honestly should be a relief. I need to move on, get started on my Data Analysis homework, forget about all of this nonsense. It might be a bit awkward the next time I see him in class, but I could easily tell him that I had previously scheduled plans that I didn’t immediately think of in the moment and wasn't able to make it. He couldn't even blame me for not letting him know since he didn't give me any contact information. I just need to walk over to that elevator and go back to my room and…

Who the fuck am I kidding.

I wasn’t quite in control of myself when I turned and marched right back out the front doors. Once I’m outside, I take a deep breath in to steady myself. God, I feel so stupid right now, but I’m just too damn curious. I start power walking across the north end of campus as the sun begins to set, my mind buzzing with nonsensical thoughts that do little good in talking any sense into me. I double check that I still have pepper spray in my purse, and I text a couple of friends to let them know exactly where I’m headed. Out of all the outcomes that could come of this, I highly doubt that getting murdered by such a high-profile student in his own dorm room is at all likely. But one can never be too careful.

I’ve never been in this building before, and as I step inside I quickly gather why that is… I think this is an all-male dorm. Lovely. As if I didn’t already feel out of place. Not only that but the glass door leading in to the rooms themselves is protected by a card reader. How does he expect me to come to his room without helping me get past the lobby first? This is another sign that I shouldn’t be here, I should just turn around and forget about all this. But apparently I’ve left all of my good judgment back in that classroom an hour ago.

There’s enough traffic going in and out of the doors that I’m able to sneak through without too much trouble, despite clearly not belonging here. None of the men around me seem to take much notice of me, to my infinite relief. Maybe it’s not uncommon for female students to sneak in to meet up with their boyfriends or something. Which is not at all what I’m doing, I remind myself.

I decided on the way here that I would at least pretend at first that I really did only come to study and then… I'll see how things go. After going up two flights of stairs I find the right room number and, without giving myself any time to reconsider this, I knock.

Immediately a voice calls out from inside. “Come in.”

This is the moment that I hesitate. I stare at the doorknob for a couple of seconds. I’m not even really considering turning back at this point, the fact that I’ve made myself known makes that feel like it’s not an option anymore. It’s more like I’m bracing myself. For what, I’m not really sure but… whew. Here goes.
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

bask25456
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Hypnotizing

Post by bask25456 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:47 pm

Very fun opening

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:23 pm

My mind is taking me in all sorts of direction right now. Not sure which way I want it to go, but I climbed into the roller coaster car, strapped in and ready to go wherever it takes me. 3, 2, 1.........
Last edited by DocRick on Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:51 pm

Thanks guys! It takes just a little while to get going but then it'll be *going* lol
If you’d like to support me and my work, please feel free to leave me a tip and I will be so grateful! https://ko-fi.com/littlestlily

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Chapter 2

My muscles are all tensed up as I open the door and peer inside. Alright, no room full of dudes ready to laugh at me. Just a very standard dorm setting - two beds, two desks, a shag green rug over the fake wood floor. And there he is, sitting at one of the desks, fiddling around with something on his laptop with his back facing me.

“Perfectly on time,” says Ryder without turning around, “At least one of us is capable of being punctual.”

I stare at the back of his head while standing in his doorway. Even his haircut is perfectly trimmed, the back of his neck smoothly shaved of any stray hairs. I’ve noticed this in the past, actually, that he doesn’t seem to have much hair on his body at all. I’ve since learned that apparently it’s quite common for even men to shave their limbs and chest if they’re swimmers - I guess to eliminate any extra drag in the water. As soon as I have that thought, my eyes linger on the back of his toned calves, one of which is splayed off to the side of the chair.

“Come sit.” My host turns his head halfway to me and motions his hand towards his nearby bed in invitation. Right. His bed. Not at all awkward.

It’s still not impossible that there are cameras around if this really is a prank, so I try to appear as aloof as possible as I step inside and let the door close behind me. I notice Ryder’s shoes are lined up right next to the door, so I follow his lead and step out of my sandals, and soon I feel the thick shag carpet under my feet as I step closer.

“So how come you were so late to class?” I ask casually as I take a seat and let my backpack slide off my shoulders.

He had gone back to briefly looking at his computer before he appears to finish up, and he shuts the laptop completely. He pivots in his chair to face me head on and gives me a wide, toothy smile.

“To give me an excuse to hang out with you?” he responds, cocking his head to the side ever so slightly.

Fuuuck. There’s no way he’s not messing with me. But I stay as calm and collected as possible, and I roll my eyes as if we were already on friendly terms. “Joke’s on you,” I say, “You’re going to get way less out of this lesson secondhand.”

"I look forward to it."

I just can't get a good read on this guy. I zip my backpack open to pull out my notebook and the textbook for the class, setting them beside me onto the bed. With one hand I open up my notes. With the other I nervously run a fingertip in a circle on the bed sheet, falling back on my habit of inspecting whatever’s near me.

I glance up at him and say, "You were there for the last class, right? When we first started discussing GDP?"

He watches me with that goddamn smile, and eventually instead of answering he lifts a hand and waggles it back and forth, as if to say "ehhh."

"Do you even remember what GDP is?" I ask with barely masked exasperation.

"Hmm… Glorious Dollar Points?"

For a moment we're just staring at each other. I search his expression, the veritable fortress of his gaze that conveys nothing except a mild amusement. Alright. He's no longer playing along with whatever façade we started with. I'm not going to act like an idiot.

I snap my notebook shut and narrow my eyes at him. "You don't actually want to study, do you?"

His eyes narrow too but in a more natural way as his smile widens and becomes a little more genuine. He leans forward in his chair, staring at me with such intensity that I can feel it in the pit of my stomach.

"No. I don't," he says.

I do my best not to squirm and blush. I'm suddenly finding myself having a hard time looking at him. "Why did you invite me over then?" I ask sheepishly.

"I want…" Ryder straightens up again so that he can sit back in his chair pensively instead. "...to get to know you a little better."

I can't help but laugh wryly and give him a look. "Seriously? Me?"

"Yes. You." He crosses his arms, appearing to very much be enjoying this. "I'm curious about you."

An odd thing to say about a girl whose name he had trouble remembering an hour ago. I sigh, convinced that he must still be messing with me for some reason, but I'm unable to resist continuing this conversation. "What do you want to know? I'm not that exciting."

"Why do you say that?"

"I dunno… Accounting major. No real hobbies. I watch a lot of trash TV and don't really get out all that much."

He stares at me pointedly, and for the first time I'm seeing a shadow of a frown cross over his face. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Hide behind shit like that. You and I both know that's not really who you are."

I frown back. "Do we know that? What are you talking about?"

I'm starting to really think I shouldn't be engaging with this, but then Ryder takes me by surprise as he leans forward again in his chair. "How tall are you, Isabelle?"

The question is abrupt. Weirdly casual. And yet incredibly oppressing. At least... it is to me. I balk and hesitate, a couple of quiet and confused sounds escaping the back of my throat.

"Wha... What does that have to do with anything?" I stutter.

His smile turns cocky. "You don't want to answer me?"

My gaze crumbles to the ground like a house of cards in an earthquake. "I… I'm 5'10"..."

"That's rather tall, isn't it?"

I stare at my feet and mumble, "It's… not compared to you…"

Every article I've seen that features him always mentions his 6'4" stature. It's one of the reasons he's a particularly good swimmer. Ugh, I hate that I know these odd bits of trivia about him and yet he couldn't remember my name.

"That's true." To my shock, Ryder reaches his hand out, and I hadn't realized how close he'd gotten. He's able to reach me and touches the side of one finger just under my chin to forcefully lift my head up. He looks deep into my eyes as he asks with overflowing confidence, "Is that why you're so taken with me?"

I jerk my face back, pulling away from him. "Excuse me?" I say with a nervous laugh, "Who said I was… Listen, just because you're the big man on campus doesn't mean I…"

I trail off. I feel not just confused at this point but embarrassed, and I'm getting agitated to the point of defensiveness. Meanwhile, the man sitting across from me looks completely unperturbed. He chuckles and grins as he puts his open hands up in surrender.

"Alright. Don't worry… I like games."

I exhale heavily and start quickly packing up my school supplies into my backpack as I grumble, "Listen, if you had me come over just so you can psychoanalyze me, I think I'll just–"

Ryder stands up. From my position seated on the bed he looms over me easily, and I fall into silence as I blink up at him. There's something particularly odd in the air now. I'm overcome with a weird calm. For some strange reason, I feel no inclination to move from this spot anymore.

I look up at him from around his stomach level and he smiles down at me in turn. He brings a hand to cup the side of my face. It feels intimately warm.

"Psychoanalyze you, huh? That's not a bad idea. Let's see…" He runs a thumb back and forth along my cheekbone with a slow, methodical rhythm. "You want to be an accountant. Maybe because you think that's a well-paying but low-key, stable job, right? Every accounting major I've met wants that. Or they're being forced into it by their parents."

Ryder's hand drifts down now, fingertips caressing the side of my neck. I shudder helplessly.

"You don't share your true interests with anyone because you don't want to stand out."

He reaches the collar of my hoodie and gently tugs at it. He brings his other hand up too, to fiddle with my sleeve on the other side.

"You wear oversized clothing to make yourself look smaller, because you hate being taller than the average woman."

Casually he takes the little elastic bands off the ends of my hair and starts running his fingers through the braids, softly teasing out the copper strands.

"You wear your hair in pigtails because you want to look younger and more innocent."

Now that my hair sits unburdened just past my shoulders, Ryder seems satisfied, and a hand returns to my chin. He takes it softly, but there's a firm dominance there as he makes me look at him.

"You want to be underestimated. To pass right under the radar. To not be seen."

He's starting to put a subtle pressure on my jaw, forcing me to sit up straighter.

"Only thing I'm left wondering is why that is."

The upward force he's putting on my chin gets to the point that I feel compelled to my feet. I don't actually want to stand up, not now, I don't want to be any higher. But I find some satisfaction in the fact that I still have to look up at him, and so I follow his lead and slowly rise. He's so close. Our faces are only inches apart.

"Why do you care so much?" I whisper, my voice tight with deferential anxiety.

Ryder smiles at my demeanor. "Because you intrigue me, Isabelle. You have ever since I first saw you in that Marketing class."

I actually gasp at this. His hand is still holding my face and I reach up to weakly grab at his wrist. "Wait… you do remember me then?"

"Of course."

"Why did you act like you didn't?"

He finally lets go of my jaw so that he can take my hand instead, fingers interlocking. He shrugs in response.

"Because we were in public. And if there's one thing I've figured out about you it's that you hate public attention. Remember that first time I sat next to you? I kept whispering stupid jokes for the whole hour and made you giggle every time. But then as soon as class was over and I talked just a bit too loud to invite you to lunch, you declined without hesitation and practically sprinted out of the room. Away from all the prying eyes of those who were wondering who I was talking to."

Of course I remember this. That day was the inception of this stupid crush, and I've been carrying my burdensome feelings around for the past year and a half. I struggle to take in a breath and then Ryder brings me back to earth as his thumb makes soft circles against the back of my hand.

"That's why I'm so intrigued by you," he says with a soothing tone. "Everyone around me is constantly vying for my attention. Doing everything they can to connect with me or curry favor, or at the very least lust from a middle distance. And then, there you were. Clearly interested in me. And yet doing everything to erase herself. Trying her utmost to just… disappear."

I feel an unexpected need to fight back tears. He's so on point with his observations that it's scary. And yet there's also something bizarrely validating about it. Despite all my efforts to remove myself from his view… he still saw me. He noticed. A myriad of feelings are battling inside of me like a cyclone.

"I don't know how to feel about all this," I finally say quietly.

Ryder squeezes my hand, the sky blue of his eyes drawing me in. "I can help with that."

"What do you mean–"

And we're kissing.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Chapter 3

I don't even have time to blink before he leans forward and presses his mouth onto mine, and at first my eyes widen at the sight of his face, so close that it's blurry. But I don’t pull away. He pushes harder against me and I hold firm, eyelashes fluttering, breath growing shallow. When he pulls away again I’m left utterly longing.

I try to fight it. Really I do. I try so hard to snap out of it and step away from this man who’s confusing me to no end.

“Ryder,” I whisper, “I... I just, I hardly know you and–”

A powerful wave of dizziness passes through me, taking a good three seconds to disorient me before it’s gone. One… Two… What… just happened? I blink, slowly and deliberately. Huh. I thought I was going to pass out for a moment there, but everything’s fine now. I feel very… very… calm.

Ryder doesn’t seem to have noticed a thing. His cheeks are the slightest bit flush from the intimacy, and he’s still holding my hands in his. He squeezes my fingers as he responds to me.

“I'd like to change that, Isabelle. Like I said, I want to get to know you. I want to discover what makes you tick. Because I have a feeling I'm going to like what I find.”

It's like my sense of reason has drifted down a river. And I don't just mean because of hormones. I can’t put my finger on it - it feels like a deliberate and forceful thing somehow…

I mean, okay, thoughts haven’t completely left me. I’m aware of where I am. I’m aware that this entire conversation has been intensely bizarre. I'm aware of the fact that what this man just did might even count as assault. And yet all of these buzzing thoughts are so quiet, so distant. There’s a powerful tranquility in my heart that makes me listen to him, makes me want to open up.

“I don’t know if you’re going to find anything that interesting,” I say softly, “You’ve already figured me out. You’re right, I don’t like to stand out. There isn’t some dramatic reason behind it, I wasn’t traumatized as a child or anything like that. It was just a lot of little things throughout my life, I guess. My parents had pretty high expectations of me from a young age, academically at least. I always hated when the teachers called on me, which happened often. My growth spurt happened really early so I literally stuck out. Ugh, I remember one of the boys in middle school would call me Sasquatch. So many times I wish I could just vanish.”

Ryder doesn’t interrupt me, just listens with a gentle smile on his face and then nods sympathetically when I’m done. “I see…” he says thoughtfully, “You really are hung up on your height, aren’t you?”

“I'm the tallest girl in any of my friend groups. I fell for a guy in high school who rejected me because I was taller than him. I've always hated how I look.”

“Well that's a shame. Because I think you're adorable, Isabelle. Just look at those big, dark, puppy dog eyes of yours.” He reaches both hands up to take my face in them, the blurry edges of his thumbs just in my line of sight. “You're as cute as a squirrel. Maybe before this is over you'll be able to see yourself through my eyes.”

I feel another weird sensation. It’s different this time, more subdued, but after a split second of vertigo I see something that makes me gasp. I’m still looking at Ryder in front of me, gazing up at his chiseled face and entrancing blue eyes. But a different image suddenly superimposes itself in my vision. As if seeing something vividly in my mind’s eye, so vividly that I question what’s real for a moment.

It’s an image of me. Dark eyes looking up in a bit of a pout, mouth slightly ajar, cheeks pink with blush. But it’s not quite like looking at myself in a mirror, it’s from a higher vantage point. And in the vision there are large hands framing the sides of my face.

I jerk back and just like that, the image is gone. I blink furiously and start rubbing at my eyes, knocking away Ryder's hands in the process. When I cover my face so that I see nothing but darkness, I can still picture it - his face as well as my own.

“Is something wrong?” the soft male voice asks from inches away.

“N-no…” I stutter, “I'm just… I'm… I… ”

Ryder chuckles. “Use your words.”

“Something weird is happening,” I finally confess.

“I have that effect on people.”

“No, that's not what I mean–”

I groan, pressing the heels of my hands into my eyelids. Out of nowhere my entire body grows warm for a second, a flash of heat lining every square inch of my skin. It’s over before I know it, but I’m disoriented, wavering in place. I take a step back to keep myself from falling over.

“What is it?” Ryder asks.

“I feel dizzy,” I say faintly.

“Best sit down, then.”

My hands are still over my eyes, but his hands firmly take me by the shoulders and slowly turn me around, guiding my movements and making me step backwards. I feel the desk chair against the back of my legs and plop down into it. When I pull my hands away, Ryder’s taking a seat on his bed, our positions now switched.

As I stare at him, I suddenly feel the heat overtake me once more. My entire body is warm right on my skin, and I feel like I’m moving, somehow, even though I know I’m sitting still. And then it all stops again. What is wrong with me? Between the dizziness and the heat flashes and the strange visions, I’m clearly having some very alarming symptoms. In a normal situation I’d be panicking right about now. I’d be calling a doctor, or asking for a ride to the hospital, or Googling furiously to figure out why I’m dying.

But that tranquility that's been dominating my mind hasn’t quite left me, and I'm still unable to reason properly. All it takes is for me to look into Ryder’s eyes again to feel reassured. As if I’m just being a little silly. Clearly I’m not dying. I'm not even in pain. Everything's fine.

There’s the heat once again. And this time I realize what that accompanying movement is. As if I was subtly shifting and thus sensing my clothes more as a result, even though I’m not budging. I feel it the most at my feet. As I sit there, warmth kissing my skin like the sun, I notice that my heels aren’t flat against the ground, in fact they’re slowly pivoting so that I’m more and more on my tiptoes. The heat dissipates and things become still, but my feet are barely touching the floor.

I frown, trying to make sense of it. I move my awareness past my legs and take a quick glance around the room. Something is so off. But the conclusion I draw makes no sense.

“Can you see this?” I ask out loud. Maybe I’m going crazy. Odd how the thought doesn’t particularly worry me.

“You’re going to have to be more specific,” Ryder responds, corner of his mouth ticking up.

“My feet are off the ground. They were touching the floor just a second ago."

“Huh, so they are. Wonder why that is…" His gaze is still intent on me, and then he reaches a hand out. “Come get your bearings."

His arm is long enough that I barely need to extend mine. My hand is drawn to his like a magnet. And as soon as I make contact I feel a shiver down my spine.

Except… it's a shiver of pleasure. There's a not-unpleasant swirling at the pit of my stomach and I worry self-consciously that my palms have started sweating. I find myself biting my lip and am acutely aware of how much I’m blushing right now. I don't say a word, afraid of what sound might come out if I open my mouth.

Ryder's fingers close around mine and he helps me back to my feet without standing up from the bed. I gawk at his face as I get up. God, he’s so hot. I’m so captivated that I can think of nothing else for a moment. That stirring at the base of my abdomen is unignorable at this point as I feel increasingly aroused. I know this isn’t the time, but I can’t fucking help it as something as simple as him holding my hand is driving me insane right now. The muscles between my legs tighten uncontrollably.

Finally I yank my eyes away and take a look around myself. Now that I’m standing the change is unmistakable. I’m shorter. Like… a good five or six inches shorter than I was a few minutes ago. If my sweatshirt was oversized before, I’m starting to look like a kid wearing their parent’s clothing. What… in the actual fuck…?

Holy shit, it’s happening again. As I feel the warmth fill my body, I’m able to anticipate it this time, and I watch the changes in my environment. The shelf that used to be at my chin height and had then met my eyeline is now rising to be taller than me. The carpet strands of the shaggy rug I’m standing on tickle my feet as they stretch up towards my ankles. And the butterflies in my stomach are swirling and swirling as Ryder’s hand seems to swell around my own. My face is flushing, the pleasure is insanely distracting. I let out a gasp, but it sounds more like something from an erotic film than one of distress.

The heat dissipates right as my shorts and underwear fall to the floor.

My breath comes in short as I look around wide-eyed. I’ve imagined so many times what it might be like to be shorter, but this is ridiculous. “Something’s happening, Ryder,” I choke out.

“Yeah, I can see that,” he responds, amused. He’s still holding my hand and I don’t resist him when he pulls me closer to him. I don’t even question how nonchalant he’s being. “If I had to guess, it looks like you’re only about… hmmm, maybe four… four and half feet tall? And we were just talking about how much you hated your height.”

Even though he’s sitting and I'm standing, my eye level is slightly below his. My sweatshirt is big enough to be like a dress - a rather revealing one, but it covers my butt nevertheless. Ryder lets go of my hand and instead reaches down to my leg, just under the hem of my hoodie. His fingers wrap around my bare thigh without any hesitation, and he gently begins massaging it. I'm unable to suppress the quiet moan this elicits. Despite what should probably be seen as an emergency, his touch is just so enchanting.

And then he gives my leg a tighter squeeze and it’s suddenly all so obvious. Right as he puts on the pressure, I feel a wave of heat and I lose another inch or two right then and there.

“Starting to see why we're compatible?” Ryder asks with a smirk.

I blink at him, bewildered. “You're doing this, aren't you?” I confront.

His smirk becomes a grin. “Busted.”

“You're doing something to my brain,” I say, short of breath from my cocktail of apprehension and arousal. “You're making me okay with this even though I shouldn't be.”

“‘Making you’ is a little strong. It's all within you, Isabelle. I'm just helping it come to the surface.”

I shake my head in weak protest. Finding my words is like grasping at smoke. “No, that… that's not…”

And there’s that influx of calm. As if a dose of anesthetics was being pumped straight into my veins, immediately sedating the rising fear. I can’t think straight, but that doesn’t seem to really matter right now. There’s nothing to worry about. Ryder’s here with me, everything's alright.

He’s massaging my thigh again and I manage to stay on my feet despite feeling weak in the knees. My chest heaves under the heavy weight of my shirt and hoodie. And I’m slowly shrinking again, I’m warm and I’m wet and I’m gasping for air. As I lose height, his comparatively growing hand, despite staying level, naturally makes its way higher up my leg, under the edge of my clothes. The fingers open up as I dwindle, ready to gently catch my descending rear. He feels me up, and now I’m seeing the signs of lust in his eyes. My hands clench into fists at my side as I put all of my energy into the simple act of standing upright under the force of all the other sensations crashing down over me like the ocean.

After a few moments of fondling and caressing, Ryder switches gears. His hand traces along the side of my hip, he slips it between my legs, and then smoothly inserts his middle finger inside me. I gasp and sigh and moan, squeezing my eyes shut as my body contracts. Even though it’s just one finger, I can feel it expanding and all of my muscles are tightening around it. The digit curls in, pleasuring me with a confident ease. Despite the tranquility that’s covering me like a weighted blanket, my heart is racing as the ecstasy builds and builds.

“Let's see if we can peel back some of those layers,” the growing man murmurs, “Uncover the real you… Will you come on this journey with me?”

I open my eyes and look up at him - yes, I’m having to look way up despite him sitting on his bed - and he’s wearing a cocky smirk.

“Get it?” he says, hand squeezing, “Come?

I yelp as I release, my juices flooding his generous fingers, the warmth no longer from the shrinking effect but from my own overwhelming lustful flame. My knees finally give out.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Chapter 4

I fall to all fours, gasping, my hoodie bunching up around me as it barely seems to want to hold on to my frame. I’m swaying in the afterglow, sighing with a wonderful relief, even though I know intrinsically that whatever ordeal I’m going through is far from over. I’m no longer shrinking but I’m still so… so short. Not to mention the numbing effects of the induced calm - and even a persisting twinge of arousal - are still dominating my mind.

I look up at Ryder from my position down on my knees. My head doesn't even quite come up to his own knee. He looks better suited to be a basketball player than a swimmer.

And I love it.

“Looks like someone needs a little breather," he chuckles, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his legs as he smiles down at me. "You look so adorable like that… Any guesses to how short you’ve gotten?"

I smile as if I've had a bit too much to drink and shake my head.

“You’re just under three feet tall. Isn’t that something? Mark my words, you won't ever need to feel too tall around me." He tilts his head, beaming. "Are you enjoying this, Isabelle?”

I answer without pause. “Absolutely.”

“Me too. I look forward to spending more time together. Though I'll let you catch your breath first."

I sigh and shudder, struggling against my clothing as I push myself up so that I can sit on my heels. I gaze at Ryder’s legs just ahead, parked on either side of me, my eyes trailing up the length of his toned, magnificent body. I notice a subtle bulge between his legs, the way his biceps flex, his tongue hungrily brushing past his upper lip, all in quick succession. He’s intimidatingly tall, but I still want him so much...

As my breathing slowly levels out, he looks down his nose at me, like an emperor observing a subject from his throne. "I do love the way you're looking at me right now…" he muses. "I know what I said earlier, about people vying for my attention. It's true that I've been getting bored about the desperation with which people have been throwing themselves at me. But... I wouldn't have gotten to this point if I didn't want it. I like being admired. I want people to look up to me. Way, way up. Even if I've gotten pretty picky about who I send down there…"

My breath hitches. I should be scared of him, I know I should feel scared. But instead I feel... special. Like I was chosen for this, whatever this is. Like I should feel honored.

Ryder's eyes light up with anticipation and suddenly he reaches forward. His hand is as big as a dinner plate, and he settles it right on top of my head.

"Break's over, sweetheart."

He pushes down… and down I go. The heat transports me towards the floor as I start shrinking once again under the pressure of his hand. Shorter and shorter, until the furniture looks more like townhouses and my clothes feel more like a tent. Shorter than any person should be as the world gradually doubles in size, and then keeps growing. Ryder's palm completely dwarfs my head now as I melt under his forceful touch. I glance up, past the looming edge of the bed, up to his increasingly towering figure, and for the first time the word "giant" comes to mind.

"Down, down, down," he murmurs, "Down where you don't need to worry about anything anymore..."

The panic that's deep under the surface is fighting reeeeal hard to come out now. But whatever domination this man has over my mind is stronger. I do little more than squirm as I'm shoved into the darkness of my own sweatshirt, and I can no longer say I’m wearing clothes, I'm just caught up in a tangle of thick fabric.

From outside my prison his muffled voice continues, and it's also growing in size. "You can just relax now… Just be. Doesn’t sound too bad, right? There's a price for that though, Isabelle. You just have to give in. Surrender control to me. That's all it takes for aaall of your worries to melt away…"

The shrinking stops and I'm left stunned as I struggle to hold my own against the heavy cloth. It’s very stuffy and I’m having trouble breathing in here. I try crawling forward, hoping to reach some kind of exit in the darkness. My hands pass over what I realize is my bra strap, as thick as my pant leg would've been not so long ago, and I slink over it, feeling around blindly.

There's light laughter coming from the world outside. "Wrong way, sweetie."

I yelp as everything shakes. The tent is shifting quickly and before I know it I’m sliding, then rolling, then tumbling as light blinds me and cool air hits me hard.

For a moment, I’m on my back with my dizzied head lolled to the side. I notice the blurry sight of tall, green grass obscuring my view. But as my vision clears, I realize it in an instant. I’m not laying in grass, but on a shaggy rug. Those are carpet strands.

I push myself to sitting as my neck pulls back and my jaw drops at the sight of the room. It’s become as big as a warehouse. I feel like I've just been transported to an amusement park of some kind, full of structures both familiar and alien - I can tell that that’s a bed, that’s a chair, that’s a table, but all of them are simply humongous. Under different circumstances I would have loved to run around and explore it all, marvel at the magnified details and what it would have taken to manufacture all of these structures. And that’s the only thing that makes sense at first - that everything around me has been built to be oversized.

But within seconds I know that’s not the truth. Because also in the room is the fifty foot human being just ahead of me. At first he looks like he should be made of stone, until he moves subtly and I process the fact that he's very much alive. It's completely mind blowing.

The massive living statue has something familiar in his hands. The colors are familiar at least, but the size of my clothing is not. Ryder sets the pile of fabric to the side, making me jump from the sheer scale of his movements, before he leans back over to look down at me, eyes alight with interest. “There you are. Still as cute as a squirrel. Heh. Is this short enough for you, Isabelle?”

“Holy…” I stutter out, eyes wide as I keep looking around myself, then back at him, in a double, then triple, then quadruple take. “H-how tall did you make me?” I wonder breathlessly.

He seems to hear me just fine despite how high up his head is. “Eight inches. You know what, I don't even think 'short' is the right word anymore. You're beyond the point of human height, you're just so… small.

It’s such a simple word. And yet it’s taken on an entire new meaning for me, becoming an integral part of my identity in an instant. By some magical force, I’ve truly become the size of a doll. I slowly get to my feet, and for what feels like minutes on end I can only stare and stare at my surroundings.

“That’s right,” Ryder says, smile widening, “Take it all in.”

I flinch as vertigo hits - I'm still easily thrown off by every mind manipulation that’s thrown at me. I get double vision for a second, and then I realize I’m seeing another vivid image in my mind’s eye.

I see myself again. Completely naked, hair disheveled, a look of fascination and overwhelm on my face. And I'm way down on the floor, sitting on the familiar grass-colored rug. On the edge of my vision are some everyday objects that have found their way to the ground - a pen, a single sock, an empty water bottle. They all look so enormous compared to me. Not to mention the pair of feet planted on either side of me and making me look like a plastic toy in comparison. Watching myself like this puts things in a whole new perspective.

“Am I seeing what you're seeing?” I ask faintly as I try to take everything in from both that projected vision as well as through my own eyes.

“Exactly. I just wanted to show you how little you've gotten,” the giant says with a nod, making the vision bob with his head movement, and then the picture disappears completely from my mind. "It's almost funny to see you like this… Careful what you wish for and all that."

I'm blinking and rubbing at my eyes, still seeing spots. When I drop my arms again I realize they're shaking. In fact, my whole body is starting to shiver now that I'm nude.

Ryder notices. "Aww, are you cold? Let me help."

I look up at him, though I'm not sure what I'm expecting. For him to hand me something to cover myself with? To use his crazy abilities to magically make me warm?

Instead, he doesn't bother moving from his laid-back sitting position on the bed. There's a small tremor through the floor, and I jump as one of the towering legs ahead of me lifts up into the air. I take a couple of confused steps back but otherwise have no time to react - his foot swings my way and knocks right into me, barreling me over so that I'm crumbling back to the ground. He settles it onto my front, toes resting right onto my chest, easily pinning me to the floor.

This is perhaps a little too much. The sudden weight isn't quite painful, but I'm very aware that it could be if he wanted to hurt me. It feels like I could get crushed at any second from a twitch of his ankle. I writhe as I look up and up the length of his body, my distant fear growing more intense. I manage to wriggle an arm out from underneath him and start shoving at his toes while kicking at his heel.

"Shhhh," Ryder soothes, and I can already feel an extra dose of sedative tranquility flowing into me, "Stay calm… Just relax… There you go. Better?"

My muscles melt under his mass, until I start seeing his gigantic foot as more of a weighted blanket. It's not that bad. And to be fair, despite this position being pretty undignified, his skin does feel nice and warm against mine, and it's surprisingly soft. If only he wasn't putting quite so much pressure on my lungs.

Before I run out of air, I choke out the most urgent of my questions in my tranquilized state. "How are you doing this?" I gasp.

He chuckles. "Easy. Lifted my leg up. Set it back down. I'm not even putting any weight on you, not really. Still feels like you're having trouble breathing though, that little chest is barely budging…"

I had, in fact, run out of breath, but Ryder seems to sense this and eases up on me, so that I'm able to clarify, "No, I mean, how is this all… possible?"

The giant smiles as he doubles over and lowers his head, looming over me. Jesus, his face is as big as a king-sized mattress getting pushed out of a third story window.

"I know what you meant," he says, "I guess I've always been different. The details aren't important right now. Influencing people's thoughts and emotions is easy for me. As for the shrinking part, well…"

He curls his toes and I wince as they fondle my breasts in the process. Without my better judgment to guide me, I sigh longingly.

"...that's special. You and I have a unique bond now, Isabelle. I can influence not only your mind but your body. All it took was a little kiss…"

He puts his fingertip to his lips, and then reaches all the way down to the floor to touch it to my mouth. The pad of his finger takes up over half of my face, and he holds it there for a moment, making it even harder for me to get any air. Weakly I kiss his finger back, and he smiles approvingly. His hand lifts up, hovering a short distance above my head. And he bends his fingers to playfully wave me goodbye.

I'm starting to feel a bit too warm against his skin. But a split second later I know why… The weight of his foot grows even heavier. His toes inch further up my chest. He's got that signature smile on as he does his magic, previously infuriating but currently entrancing. I don't want to lose sight of it.

But his giant body has other plans. I'm becoming small enough to get completely eclipsed underneath his foot. I manage one last strained breath as if about to be plunged underwater, and then his increasingly massive toes are sliding over my head. I should be thankful that he’s clean, nothing but the faint scent of chlorine persistently clinging to his skin from all the time at the pool. Still, I feel disgusted, humiliated, anxious and afraid.

And yet I'm not particularly bothered by any of these emotions. Not when it feels so right to be immobilized out of sight like this. To somehow be so lovingly embraced and carelessly dominated, all at once.

I briefly think about the little experience I do have with men. There were some jerks in the mix, but overall I've been lucky and was treated with respect and consideration the couple of times things got physical. As much as I appreciate that, though, in the back of my mind I’ve always fantasized about something else. Those fantasies only strengthened when I met Ryder, who always seemed to be the kind of guy to pin you to the wall and throw you on the bed. And now here I am, literally pinned underneath his foot in the darkness. Maybe this is what I wanted all along.

I have no idea how small I am when the shrinking stops. I’ve turned my face to the side to get whatever air I’m able, and I struggle to see in the dimmed light. The fleshy ceiling feels unbearably heavy, and I try to find comfort in the pressure best I can. I wonder how long I’ll have to deal with this. I can hear the giant’s tendons creaking with every minute movement, making me flinch and wince.

I gasp at a magnified voice that vibrates all the way down through the sole of the titanic foot. “Just hang tight down there. I’m almost ready for you, little one.”

I would lay here forever if he asked me to. Not that I have many options at my disposal. I mean, the fact that I’m content here isn’t even a feeling of my choosing… but it’s alright. I don’t mind not having a choice. At least, I don't think I do.

With one last little push that compresses me into the fibers of the rug, I finally suck in clean air again as the foot lifts up and away. Holy shit, I can actually get a sense of its size now, it’s over fifteen feet long from toe to heel. I gaze at it rising up and up, like a truck-sized UFO that decided not to abduct me after all. Then it moves to land off to the side, and I suddenly take the rest of him in.

I can feel tears gathering up in my eyes for a moment, whether from awe or whatever deeply buried terror is still inside me. Ryder is standing now, shirtless and grinning, absolutely towering overhead. From my perspective on the floor he’s as tall as a ten story building. I feel like I’m looking up at a god, as if Apollo himself is standing over me, toned muscle and tan skin and a stature that takes my breath away.

“I’m sure it’s hard to keep track, so I’ll just tell you,” he booms, “You’re down to four inches now.”

The volume of his voice carries enough authority that I immediately scramble up to attention, clumsily hurrying to my feet. I take a couple of steps back just to try and get a better sense of what I’m looking at. I guess while I was out of sight he had started taking off his clothes, and him lifting his foot up just now is what allowed him to finish slipping off his shorts. He’s left in nothing but his boxers, well on his way to joining me in becoming nude.

There’s a prominent outcrop jutting from within his underwear - his hard-on is big enough to cast a shadow over me all on its own. Ryder takes amusement in this, and he redistributes his weight casually between each leg, causing subtle quaking in the ground as he briefly blocks me from his sight with his own member.

“I imagine that must be quite the view from down there. Is it sinking in how tiny you’re getting?” he asks. Maybe the question was rhetorical, but I’m finding myself nodding feebly, and he nods back. “Good. Then let’s get you off the floor.”

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm

I love where this is going. At least, where I think it's going. :)

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:21 pm

DocRick wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm
I hope this is going where you're hoping this is going! haha

Chapter 5

I don’t feel ready for the sight of this colossus’ mighty body collapsing in on itself like an avalanche as he crouches down. His hand is reaching out towards me, as big as the falling ceiling of a room, and I’m taking timid steps back, eyes wide, until I brace myself by covering my face with my arms.

When the expected heavy impact doesn’t happen, I finally peek out from behind my tangled limbs. I spend a moment taking in the titan’s new crouched stance. His knees are jutting out well over my head. His bulging erection within his boxers is way closer now, making me shyly look elsewhere. His bare chest and his head are still so high up. And he’s set his hand down onto the floor beside me, waiting patiently for me to notice it. When I look up high enough for us to lock eyes, he smiles and the nearby index finger ticks upward a couple of times, beckoning me.

“I’ll take it easy on you,” he rumbles, “Plenty of grabbing to come later, I’m sure. Hop on.”

I still hesitate, but not for much longer. I can’t resist him. Obediently I walk over, and then I trip over a carpet strand that’s wound its way around my ankle as I reach him. I tumble right into Ryder’s hand, kicking away the offending green rope as I push myself up to all fours. Honestly, I’ll be glad to get out of this grassy expanse. Especially since being in this gigantic hand, it’s… Wow. It’s so much better. Warm and pliant under the weight of my frame, even though I must feel so light to him. I want to examine every inch of it, but I don’t have time to take much in as the giant immediately stands back up.

I gasp dramatically and curl in on myself as I hurtle upwards. Through a small gap between the fingers that make up part of my floor, I stare at the ground growing distant incredibly fast, and I tremble as I try to keep my balance on hands and knees. The fleshy platform elevators all the way up along the mammoth body, not giving me enough time to appreciate it, until it stops right in front of Ryder’s face. His eyes are so large, the irises like windows to the sky and the pupils as big as baseballs.

“This never gets old,” he murmurs. Even speaking quietly, his voice makes the air quiver like a speaker system.

I take in the details of his face, magnified to a staggering degree. I can make out every individual hair in his eyebrows and eyelashes, I notice the tiniest red speck of a blemish near his temple, and even though he’s clearly recently shaved, I can see the pinpricks of color heralding future stubble on his skin. Without thinking, I shift forward and reach an arm out to touch the tip of his nose.

“Ryder, this is… incredible,” I stammer, and I keep touching his face in awe. Robbed of my inhibitions, my habit of inspecting my surroundings takes over. I use his nose as leverage to stand up, then run my hands across his cheek and upper lip. The giant seems to enjoy this and eventually lifts me a little bit higher, so that I can access his forehead and brow. He closes his eyes for a moment to let out a content sigh, and I waste no time in brushing my fingers against his closed eyelid, marveling at the way it twitches gently at my touch. Then he pulls his hand further away, interrupting my exploration, so that he can better see me. I hold my arms out to catch my balance, managing to stay on my feet in his palm.

His fascination with me has only seemed to grow more. He speaks softly but intently, “I have to know… Have you ever fantasized about being this small, Isabelle?”

“Yes.” I surprise myself with this confession, but then backtrack and try to clarify, “Well, it was never quite like this in my mind. It was more during those horrible moments of getting called out for something and me wanting to vanish. Sometimes I'd imagine myself becoming invisible and sneaking away. But sometimes I would feel so embarrassed and down on myself that I would imagine myself shrinking, so small that no one would pay attention to me any more.”

Ryder’s breath hitches. For the first time since I’ve met him, he seems to lose his composure for a second. He shuts his eyes to regain himself, exhaling deeply and blowing my hair back with his warm, powerful breath.

“I’m sorry,” he says, opening his eyes again. “That’s very sad, but… also really hot.”

I keep my gaze trailed on his. Seeing that moment of his poise slipping is making me curious about him in turn. “What about you?” I ask, “You’ve fantasized about this before?”

“I’ve done this before. Many times,” he says. “It’s been a while, though. Something feels different this time.”

I raise my eyebrows. “Many times? Why? Just for fun?”

“Various reasons. But I mean, come on.”

I cry out as the ground underneath me suddenly shakes, the giant hand quickly moving from side to side to knock me onto my butt. Ryder claws his fingers up and around me, and since I’m sitting down now they’re easily taller than I am.

“Who wouldn’t want this kind of power?” he purrs.

My breath grows shallow as I see the hunger in his eyes. It’s humbling. And it’s exciting.

“Actually… I guess you wouldn’t,” he laughs, lowering me down to chest level so that he can intentionally loom over me. “That’s why you’re down there. And I’m up here.”

My eyes dart over to the edge of the palm I’m sitting in as I notice movement. The index finger of his other hand is sliding over the edge and glides over to me. It makes contact with my foot and slowly starts slithering up my leg. I shudder and take a tremulous breath in.

“Just relax while I get a good look at you. Gotta take in all these little details…”

His middle finger joins, catching up with the first and brushing over my other leg. The fingertips gradually float up the length of my frame, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I moan and struggle to keep it together as I soak in the feeling of getting lightly touched by digits that are as thick as my torso. The muscles in my crotch tighten and I press my legs together reflexively. The fingers reach my shoulders and begin pushing them down, until I have no choice but to let myself lay back in his hand.

Ryder indulges himself by spending a good while exploring my breasts. He circles each one with a fingertip, then his thumb joins in to gently pinch. I groan with pleasure, waiting longingly for the moments when his skin passes over my nipples, stimulating me without him really trying. My eyes dart between his fingers and his face, the concentrated look in his eyes driving me nuts.

"Why am I so turned on by this?" I finally gasp, putting a hand on his thumb but making no effort to push him away. "Are you doing that to my brain too?"

His eyes flick up to mine, hardly bothered by the interruption. "Not quite... It's like I said before. It's all right there inside of you. I'm just helping you feel what you want to feel."

I close my eyes and wince at another prod. "I dunno…" I slur, only half present, "I don’t think sober me would… mmmnhh… would ever want this... It’sss… It’s dangerous. You're so much biggerrr… You could hurt me by… by accident.”

I’m too enraptured to properly make out which of his fingers is where exactly, but while still being touched all over my torso, I also feel what might be a pinkie start nudging at my crotch. I open my legs in invitation, and even though there’s no part of him that can fit inside me anymore, the pressure of his finger is enough. The wonderful texture of his skin slides against my dripping sex, the ridges of his fingerprint driving me to insanity.

“There’s nothing to worry about,” he soothes, finding a gentle rhythm with his fingertip. “I’ve gotten good at this - you're safe. And aren't things so much better without that pesky fear? Although… I will mention that I've never had anyone just go to town and start touching me all over like you did. I didn't make you do that, Isabelle. That’s all you.”

My back arches from a wave of pleasure. I tilt my head back and moan helplessly. I’m hardly listening to what he’s saying but I'm loving the rumbling feeling of his voice.

“Just enjoy this, you horny little thing… Fuck, it’s so easy to get you to this state…”

As if sensing that I'm on the edge, the rubbing speeds up, and after a few moments a blissful bubble overtakes me, ballooning and bursting, and I cry out from another intense orgasm. My entire body tenses as I ride the sensation for several seconds before going limp in the giant’s hand, still moaning, still gasping, my skin on fire. God, I already know I could go again. I never want to stop.

I’m so out of it that I didn’t notice Ryder’s face approaching until it’s right on top of me. He gives the side of my body a tender kiss, and I still feel so sensitive that it’s enough to make me groan again. His lips are so huge. From my perspective he should look monstrous, as if he should be some mythical beast or a massive piece of machinery, and yet I’ve never felt more physically attracted to anyone before.

“There’s more where that came from,” he mutters against my stomach, “Better recover quickly, little one.”

I push myself up to sitting so that I can press myself against his cheek. I’m trying to calm back down, and in an effort to ground myself I start absently touching him again. First I trail my fingers against his chin, taking deep breaths. Then, with a bit more intention, I take a closer look at the hand I’m still sitting in. I hadn’t really gotten the chance to get a good look at it yet. I examine the folds of his palm, pushing against the springy flesh and tracing each line with interest.

Ryder pulls back to watch my investigation, biting his lip in amusement. “See, that’s what I’m talking about,” he says, “I’ve never been with anyone who’s quite so… inquisitive?”

I look up into his eyes. Simply existing under his gaze is humbling. There's something about being small that feels incredibly vulnerable. Not just in the obvious physical way, but in the way where I feel like I can tell him anything. I blink up at him, hesitant, until finally I squeak out a confession.

“I… I-I… I really like dinosaurs, okay?”

There's a short pause as the giant’s eyebrows shoot up. “I’m sorry, what?”

“Um… When I was a kid,” I explain, “I wanted to be a paleontologist. I knew everything about prehistoric life and would collect all kinds of fossils. My favorite thing was to bury stuff in the yard and pretend they were dinosaur bones, and later I'd dig them up and wash them off and study every detail. I was just so curious - I loved exploring and discovering and examining things. I was so heartbroken when I found out that a career in paleontology is a bit more complicated than that, but even to this day I’ll go into thrift stores to look around at all the weird stuff and just kinda pretend I’m an archeologist."

Whew. Definitely have never told a guy that before. Like I said… vulnerable.

Ryder’s smile has grown wider and wider during my little monologue. “There it is. I knew you had to have some kind of hobby.”

I wrap my arms around my chest and hang my head. “I know. It's embarrassing.”

He scoffs, “What are you talking about? Who doesn't like dinosaurs? You want to talk embarrassing, I like reading poetry.”

I'm about to tell him that I think his hobby is wonderful, but instead I gasp loudly as just then, without so much as a warning, he pinches his fingers around my torso from behind and lifts me into the air. My legs kick reflexively and I cling to his hand, trying not to look down as he dangles me in front of his face. He keeps talking as casually as if we were at a coffee shop.

“I love you wanting to be a little explorer, actually. That’s so freaking cute. In fact…”

I hang on tight as the giant begins to move. He glances around himself and then sits down, reclining back so that he can lay on his bed, and bringing me along for the bumpy ride. I drop even further as he lowers his hand down to his bare abdomen, depositing me right at his center of gravity. Even though he’s not particularly careful about whipping me around, the way Ryder sets me down is much more delicate, easing me into a kneeling position before his fingers release me.

“There you go,” he says, and I can feel more goosebumps forming on my legs from the tickling vibration of his voice running up through them. “Look around to your tiny heart's content.”

I’ll be honest... I’m still really aroused right now. A part of me is frustrated that I’m no longer being fondled, and that part's fighting against the side of me that’s inclined to examine and discover. But when I get to my feet and stare out at the expanse of Ryder’s chest, I start to think a happy medium can be found. His skin is shaved smooth and is taught against his muscles. His pecs are like two shallow hills. His abs are as vast as a luxurious hotel room. His head is propped up on a couple of pillows so that he can still watch me, meaning I can enjoy the beauty of his face in the background. This absolute specimen of a man is at my disposal, just as much as I’m at his mercy.

I start taking unsteady steps forward, though I quickly realize that walking is going to be a problem. The simple act of the giant's breathing makes me lose my balance within seconds, and as he sees me flail my arms when I almost fall over, I now have to contend with his soft laughter jostling me too. I collapse to my knees when I reach his ribs, and I start crawling.

It hasn’t left my attention that I’m completely naked right now. I’m only sort of well endowed, and at this point my breasts are no bigger than blueberries, but my posture seems to be pleasing my massive keeper all the same. In the distance I notice the tip of his tongue protruding from the edge of his smile as he observes me scrambling over his chest.

I pause every so often to pass my fingers over his skin, feeling the slight fuzz of micro hairs that are practically invisible to the human eye. My little limbs occasionally make him sigh or twitch, and every time I trip over myself from one of his movements, Ryder seems to get a kick out of how helpless I am. I’m on one side of his chest when I curiously prod at the darker circle of his nipple, and between his reverberating groan and the fact that his hand briefly raises up into view, I think he's on the brink of snatching me right back up. I’m not the only one practically drooling over the situation.

Several minutes of my exploration have passed, and I’m up near his collarbone when he finally moans, “Alright. I can’t take this anymore.”

I look up and sit at attention in response to the authority in his booming voice. I wait for an instruction or for a hand to come my way or something, but nothing of the sort happens. I crawl to a more reasonable distance from his face so that I can make eye contact, and he’s just staring at me. After a few moments of staring back in confusion, I take notice of the fact that I’m pretty warm. Thankfully his body heat has been enough to keep me going thus far, but… This is something else. This is a bit more like a sunburn. My head jerks up as I look back at the giant in abrupt realization.

"Yes," Ryder says softly with a devilish smirk, "I'm shrinking you again. Veeery slowly this time. Until you get to your destination.”

The open-ended nature of this one leaves me nervous. “Wh-wheres that?” I ask.

He chuckles and rolls his eyes. “Take a guess. Where do you think I want you right now?”

I notice the level of lust in those massive sky-blue eyes and from how shallow his breath feels underneath me. It doesn’t take some kind of mind manipulation for me to know exactly where his own mind’s at. Instead of answering verbally, I turn my head to look down the length of his body, to the faraway gray patch of his underwear that I’d avoided up until now.

I can hear the smile in Ryder’s voice as he rumbles, “Better hurry.”

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:26 pm

littlest-lily wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:21 pm
DocRick wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:46 pm
I hope this is going where you're hoping this is going! haha
I'm still thinking I'm right. ;)

And this is a very interesting read.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:40 pm

DocRick wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:26 pm
I'm still thinking I'm right. ;)

And this is a very interesting read.
Thanks! It's no high literature but it was fun to write.

Chapter 6

Walking along a gigantic human body is already hard enough when I’m not hurrying. But with a ticking clock in the form of my height melting away a millimeter at a time, constantly disorienting me… I might as well have just become the foolish jester in a mighty king’s court.

I waste no time whipping around and dashing along the center of Ryder’s chest. Almost immediately I lose my footing and fall to one knee, a hand slamming down against expansive pectoral muscle. I’m quickly back on my feet, only to fall from his inhale below me, again to one knee on the other pec. The giant laughs, and in perhaps an act of pity he flexes the muscle just as I land to help me bounce back up. I cross his diaphragm and three steps later I think I might actually have fallen into a rhythm. But when I glance up and see how quickly I’m approaching the large pitched tent ahead, the distraction is enough that I lose my footing again.

I land hard against my front, wincing at the impact despite the pliant nature of the floor. This is starting to feel stupid… What’s there to worry about anyway? It’s not like I feel any less safe if I become smaller. Sure, I’m a little nervous about how my world is changing around me, but robbed of my own terror I’m not particularly motivated to hurry. It feels kinda nice laying on his stomach, listening to the gurgles within as his skin shifts against mine ever so slowly, expanding in every direction. His navel is just ahead of me and I reach a hand over to run a finger along its edge. I wonder if laying here might mean I’ll become so small I could fit inside this belly button.

There’s a sharp breeze against my back from air getting displaced by a descending hand. The warm finger touches down just in the dip of my lower back, gently massaging the space.

“I’ll make it worth your while,” Ryder croons melodically.

And just like that, I’m roused to my feet. Pleasing him is motivation enough.

I’m just a couple of steps from his boxers now, and I pause nervously as I get to the waistband. I’ve already lost at least a relative foot of my height since I started shrinking again. I’m assuming he wants me to get inside his underwear, but can I even do that? I bend down to grab at the elastic, yanking it up as hard as I can. It does give, but it’s a strain, and in the end I have to lay down and army crawl my way underneath it, entering the stuffy darkness within.

The scent of the titan’s musk, mixed with a hint of chlorine, stops me in my tracks for a moment. It’s not necessarily unpleasant, but it’s definitely overwhelming… Okay, focus. What do I do now? It’s so hard to see in here. I stay low to the ground and opt to start crawling again, feeling around in the dark for where I figure my destination must be.

Ryder’s apparently not quite as diligent about shaving this area. There’s not much here, but I do sense thick hairs tickling against my arms and legs, and me maneuvering through the sparse patch of pubes is having an effect on the prone giant. It already feels like everything’s constantly moving right now from the shrinking, but the muscles underneath me seem to be clenching at a greater frequency too, and faraway moans cause faint vibrations against my skin, even all the way down here. The fact that I’m able to give him any kind of pleasure despite being tiny is very distracting.

As my eyes adjust, I think I make out the anticipated pillar up ahead. It’s getting very warm, and the heat seems to mainly be emanating from the towering manhood that I’m trapped in here with. I inch forward, trying to pick up the pace as I can’t even imagine how much height I’m losing.

I almost crash into it, stopping myself short just as I realize how close I am. It’s too dark to be sure, but it looks like the structure is as thick as an oak tree. I reach out to touch it, and it almost feels like I’m touching a flat wall instead of a curved one. A wall of smooth, hot, musky, pulsating skin. I can hear the blood rushing inside, though the sound is quickly overshadowed by a reverberating groan in reaction to my touch. The simple knowledge that my hands are on Ryder’s dick right now makes my heart race.

But something’s off. I frown and realize my hands are sliding against the pillar. Am I still shrinking?

I get to my feet, keeping a hand against the wall. “I made it, didn’t I?” I yell. Which feels pointless - even if my voice reaches his ears in any capacity, there’s no way he could make out what I’m saying.

But then, miraculously, he does. “Not quite, sweetheart,” he says, sounding strained, “Gotta get higher up than that.”

I look up uselessly in the darkness. I don’t have a good idea of how tall the structure is, and it’s getting slowly but steadily taller with every moment. I’m not a particularly good climber either… But here goes nothing. First I start maneuvering my way around the massive member. It feels like it’s being held upright by tension against the front of his underwear, but if I make my way to the underside, gravity might be on my side–

Suddenly I yelp as my feet hit something soft and I topple forward. I land right onto a trampoline-sized ballsack. The ground shifts violently and Ryder’s voice is like far off thunder. “Fuuuuck…”

Gritting my teeth, I clamber up onto the squishy surface and find the shaft again, and the incline is still steep but manageable this time. I shimmy along it, managing to push it down a bit with my diminishing weight. My little limbs are inadvertently massaging him and his breathing is intensifying, and then I almost fall again as I’m blinded by a flash of light coming from the entrance of his underwear. A gigantic hand is joining the party. I continue to hurry upwards, crawling quickly as I’ve now caught sight of the bulging tip up ahead. Trunk like fingers encircle the structure under me as I finally reach my goal, making the entire cock shudder as I hug my whole body around the enormous head.

“Good job,” the giant pants, and it’s harder to make out what he’s saying now amidst the chaos happening all around me. “Just… nghh… just hold on tight… mmmfuck…”

I strengthen my grip, especially as I feel slick fluid pass over my hands, though I’m not making things easier for myself as I just seem to be stimulating him more and more. His hand is working now, pumping underneath me, making me bob up and down with a quickening rhythm.

I’m filled with adrenaline. The electrifying heat and the smells and the sounds are so overwhelming, but in a good way. Just the thought of what’s happening right now, the knowledge that I’m just a couple of inches tall, if that, clinging onto this god-like man’s dick like a cat that's fallen onto a Christmas tree and hanging on for dear life… It’s enough to bring me closer and closer to my own release that has barely had the chance to build.

My front now slick with precum, I almost slip off, and Ryder seems to realize this as his thumb suddenly presses into my back, catching me, pushing me, sliding me, and my arms grab and my legs clench and I wriggle and writhe and squeeze. And it’s enough. With a thunderous groan, the giant comes intensely, rocking my dimly lit world with vibrations that make me orgasm in tandem. I lose track of where I am - I’m slipping, and then suddenly I’m falling.

I don't even yell, my breath is ripped right out of me as I plummet. I clip against something soft, then hit a springy wall, and after a couple of bounces I think I’m on a floor. There’s an ominous pause as I look around wildly in the darkness. I’m feeling way more cold now, I’m no longer on his skin but sitting on thick fabric. But then there’s a sudden light coupled with movement. A whole lot of movement. I can’t make sense of the chaos, it's like an explosive earthquake, and Ryder’s control over my mind slips just enough for me to let out a scream as I curl into a ball.

But things go still again after just a handful of long seconds, and I quickly calm back down to my subdued state. I slowly unwind myself and carefully get back to my feet as I make sense of the new alien surface I’m lying on - rippling navy blue bed sheets stretching off into the distance like a lake. I must have fallen through one of the leg openings of his boxers as the giant got up. For a moment I’m too disoriented to know where Ryder went, but there’s just enough logic in my brain for me to quickly think of a solution. I look skyward.

It’s only now that my eyes adjust that I realize I’m standing in his shadow. He’s looking positively cliff-like, impossibly so, and he’s fully naked now. From my position near his knee, Ryder's body seems to stretch into the sky for hundreds of feet. I stare at him as if I was the world’s first human to witness a smoking volcano.

That is, until he crouches down. Such a casual movement to him, but to me it's as if the volcano had started rumbling to life. God, he's fucking gigantic. How small did I get?

His head gravitates towards me, heavy and imposing. He moves closer and closer, and the eyes that are fixed on my shrunken form look bigger than I am. Seeing his face hovering so much closer is unnerving in its own right, I can't tell if seeing his features this magnified is more or less intimidating than seeing his full height. His voice booms like music during a concert.

"So. Tiny."

I take a few shaky steps back, and this just seems to amuse him. He straightens up a tad, and his hand swings in like a private jet coming in for a landing. He's got one long forefinger stretched in my direction, over fifteen feet in length from my perspective. It doesn't touch me, but it comes very close, as if casually deliberating what it might want to do with me.

Ryder speaks again. "Let’s see, you’re less than two inches tall now… Maybe, like, an inch and a… third? Lost quite a bit there during that journey, didn't you?"

"Y-you're able to tell how tall I am just by looking?" I call up to him.

"It's more like an internal clock as I make you smaller. Don't worry about it. So. That was fun, huh? How are you feeling, my lovely little plaything?"

“Like there's not much of me left,” I lament with a weak smile.

“Heh. Don't worry, there's still plenty of you left to shrink.”

I ignore the foreboding tone and shift my attention to his hand that’s gradually inching closer. My stupid nerdy brain is reminded of a long-necked dinosaur, his fingertip like a mighty head dropping down to inspect me. I reach out with both hands, marveling at the scale of him as I make contact with his skin.

"This is crazy!" I yell towards his face, laughing at the absurdity. "Jesus, Ryder. You're, uh… taking me on quite the adventure."

"You're sorta taking me on one too," he chuckles back, "I mean damn, you felt so fucking good down there.”

“Doesn't everybody?” I ask, tracing the whorls of his fingerprint, each ridge now as thick as a pencil. “If you’ve done this before, I mean.”

“I don't usually make people so little before they venture down there. But there was something about you having to do all that climbing…” The finger pulls away from my hands so that it can lightly bop the top of my head, almost knocking me over. His smile widens. “That or I'm just particularly fond of you.”

Ryder starts poking my nude body, and since I’m no bigger than a Lego figure now it doesn’t take long until I’m knocked flat on my back. Even though his finger is so huge, the touch is light enough that the texture of his skin occasionally tickles, and as soon as I make the mistake of giggling it’s all over for me. He intentionally aims right under my arms, and even when I wriggle away and hug myself tightly, he’s still able to reach my stomach and waist and soon I’m kicking at him and laughing so hard I can’t breathe. I love the deep echoes of his laughter that fill the air in turn.

After half a minute or so the giant gives me a break – his hand departs, and I immediately miss it. I uncurl myself and look up at him pitifully as I get back up to my feet. I'm taken aback as the smile he’s wearing is so fucking… genuine right now. It’s not his usual smirk but one of tender affection, his eyebrows curving slightly up and his exhale coming out in a sigh. I’m so used to seeing him cool and confident, but this is new, and it fills me with a yearning. I want more moments of silliness and sweetness, I want to play, I want to get to know him more and more, I want to be his…

Wait, hold on. I just said he wasn't smirking. What's that look on his face right now?

“Hey, Isabelle,” Ryder says, his grin slowly growing. “If you’re into dinosaurs, does that make you a fan of Jurassic Park?”

Sidetracked, I perk up excitedly at this. “Of course! I practically had that movie memorized as a kid. You know, they don't get featured much, but that film was the first time I saw a parasaurolophus, which ended up being my favorite–"

I yell loudly as I’m suddenly interrupted by a massive jaw swinging open and a face plummeting my way. Before I realize what’s happening I’m in hot, wet darkness. Like the infamous theropod from the movie he just distracted me with, Ryder has snapped me right up into his mouth. Only my legs are sticking out, and my feet lift up from the ground as I kick them wildly, disoriented by the vertigo and the darkness. The springy floor against my chest is soaked and warm and slippery, contrasting against the boulder-like teeth carefully pinching around my legs.

It’s another moment that’s simply too much for me as the panic fights its way towards the top of my consciousness. My limbs flail and I whimper with the growing fear of my legs getting crushed as easily as pretzel sticks. The giant tilts his head back and I cry out as I fall forward and fully land on his tongue. I try to scramble to hands and knees but it’s too slippery and everything’s shaking and I can’t see a damn thing– I’m coughing, sputtering–

Deep breaths.

I grow still as I’m splayed out on my back in what I’m assuming is the center of the expansive tongue. That was Ryder’s voice just now, unmistakable. But there’s no way he just talked out loud… I think I would have noticed that. This is another mind manipulation. And right on cue, I feel a sedative wave of calm that helps all of my muscles unclench and my heart rate slow down. The air is humid and rather lacking in oxygen, but I manage that deep breath nevertheless.

“Did I just hear your thoughts?” I call out, my voice echoing in the cave. Then, struck with an idea, I say as clearly as I can in my own mind, Can you read MY thoughts?!

Whoa, I can even hear his amused chuckle in my brain. I told you, we have a special connection now. Besides, surface thoughts are a breeze.

That's so cool! I say silently, So we could just do this all the time?

The moment of quiet is over. Light pours into the cave through a gap in the nearby teeth, and a breath of laughter whooshes out in a gust of wind. His voice shakes me to the bone and I’m jostled heavily as Ryder says out loud, “Don’t get used to it, little one.”

He takes a few seconds to play with me, a casual gesture that feels like an insane theme park ride. I’m pushed up into the roof of his mouth, writhing weakly as I’m sandwiched within flesh and heat. I tumble and slide as he moves me around - it’s still hard to tell, but I think I briefly brush up against the side of a molar and then I'm pushed into the inside of his cheek. But then I’m finally greeted with fresh air as he spits me back out into his awaiting palm.

“You’re not escaping my voice,” the giant croons as I struggle to sit upright, “Not when I’ve seen the effect it has on you.”

He’s not wrong. The smaller I've gotten, the more intense are the vibrations of his voice. I can feel them against the surface of my skin every time he speaks. I wipe saliva off of my cheek, attempting to catch my breath as I look up at the massive face above me, at the intricate details in the blue of his irises. So intimidating. But so beautiful.

He blinks, and the speed of the movement makes me shy away. I start sliding backward in Ryder's palm, but then a fleshy pillar appears at my back and blocks my path.

"Nope," he mumbles, "I'm not done tasting you."

I get to see it right in front of my eyes this time. His jaw descends, his smile revealing the white of his teeth, the pink of his tongue rolling out like a wave. My body is operating out of instinct, still trying to scramble back but just helplessly pushing into the impeding finger, and then the wave crashes over me. For a moment I can't breathe at all, trapped under the wet pressure of his tongue against his palm.

Maybe I should start feeling worried that I’m not going to survive all this. But something comes over me despite the objectively horrifying situation. As Ryder slowly licks the length of my miniscule body, I have no choice but to submit under the sheer weight of it all. And the texture of his taste buds is like acupressure, stimulating key points along my naked body and making me shudder from the inside out. It feels particularly amazing against my crotch, each little bump making me spasm.

I gasp in cool air as the hot muscle finishes passing over me. The giant is about to repeat the process, but instead of just letting the tongue roll over me again, I attempt to straddle it. While last time it just slid along my body, this time I’m pushed along the lines of his palm as I clench the lithe, wet beast with my knees. Goddamn, does it feel good between my legs. My eyes close as I focus entirely on the feeling of his tongue and then start grinding against it.

Ryder realizes what I'm doing and pauses, things briefly going still as I continue rubbing myself against his taste buds. And then he chuckles, his breath hitting me hard, and oh my fucking god, the vibrations from his voice are so intense, the rhythm of his laughter jackhammering its way through his tongue and buzzing against my clit, and the release comes hard and fast as I let out a whimper of ecstasy.

The tongue retreats and I fall back into the hand of my gigantic lover, giggling to myself now. That’s certainly one way to tame such a slippery beast.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:56 pm

Chapter 7

Ryder’s still laughing softly as he lowers his hand away from his face so he can look at me. “Did you just start humping my tongue?” he asks incredulously.

I try to sit up but I end up slipping in the saliva, so I give up and just lay there as I look up at him. “Was I not supposed to?” I ask with a cheeky grin. I’m not even bothering to yell anymore, now that I know communication’s not an issue. “You were presenting it to me, what else was I supposed to do?”

“You are something else, Isabelle,” the giant murmurs, and he touches the side of my body very delicately with his fingertip, stroking me up and down. “You’ve got quite the endurance too, I gotta say. What was that, like, your third orgasm?”

“Fourth,” I titter, practically purring at the overwhelming touch that I’ve been learning to love. “And don’t act like you didn’t have anything to do with that! No way would I be able to get there so often normally.”

“Mmm, maybe you’ve just never given yourself the chance to,” he says with a smirk.

I start shaping myself to the curve of his finger, twisting my abdomen, rubbing my cheek against him. I give him my best seductive look, which is honestly incredibly out of character for me. I don’t really know how to be sexy, and if I had any more brain power I’d just be feeling self conscious and stupid. But with all my inhibitions gone I’m able to go for it, sighing and giggling as I rub my body up against him. He pets me for a bit longer before pulling his finger away, and I get onto all fours in the center of his palm as I look up towards his face. I smile, moving my shoulders like a panther about to pounce, and I dip my back to tilt up my rear.

Ryder looks very entertained and is struck by an impulse. It’s his pinkie finger that comes back, and with careful aim he attempts to lightly slap my raised up butt. But in reality it’s more like a rough shove that makes me crash onto my face into the folds of his hand.

He laughs, the sound of it lighting me up with shivers. “So pathetic. And I mean that in the best way possible, sweetheart.” He looks entranced, holding me up in front of his eyes as I push myself back up to sitting. “Damn, I just can’t believe how small I’ve made you… Let’s set you down for a second.”

I gasp from the vertigo of the sudden descent. I take a quick look around to figure out where I’m going and am disoriented enough to think it might be to the floor from the sheer distance that his hand is traversing. But quickly enough I’m jostled by a thump and realize he’s just setting me on his desk. His palm starts tilting, and I quickly crawl to the edge of it to try and hop off myself. At a little over an inch tall, though, that would actually require some climbing down if he'd just be patient enough to– welp, nevermind, I guess I’m just getting dumped off. I crumble to the wooden floor with an “oof” and look around wildly as I rush back to my feet.

“Take a break,” Ryder says, his form dizzying as it squats down in front of the desk. "Feel free to look around, do your little explorer thing."

I do indeed try to take in my surroundings. There are some me-sized earbuds nearby, and a village of strange buildings surrounds me - laptop, phone, plastic cup, stray pens, a stack of business cards. But the nearby giant is rather distracting as I look around. He’s opening a drawer that’s just under the table, and when he shuts it I almost lose my balance.

“Here.” An immense white tarp drops in front of me that smells strongly of lemon. “In case you wanted to wash off the spit,” he explains with a smile.

“Such a gentleman,” I respond with a hint of sarcasm, though I do walk up to the wet wipe so that I can start rubbing the moist cloth against my skin. Being covered in quickly drying saliva isn't the most pleasant thing, and I'd rather be clean for him, even if that means I'll briefly be very cold.

Ryder takes a seat at his desk and just observes me for a while. I feel peaceful and content simply being in his silent presence for the next few minutes as I clean off and continue my circuitous patterns around the desk. Exploring such an intimidating environment might have been more unnerving if I wasn't under his watchful gaze. I feel so safe, and I know I wouldn't if I was with any other titan. Which reminds me…

"Are you not worried about your roommate walking in on us?" I ask, gesturing vaguely towards where I know there's a matching bed and desk on the other side of the room.

"I don't have a roommate," he says bluntly.

Right. Of course he'd have a two-person dorm room all to himself. If anything, it's odd that Mr. Rich Boy is using an on-campus dorm at all instead of some fancy condo somewhere.

"I like being close to everything here. The pool's only two buildings down," he explains, as if he'd read my thoughts. Actually, maybe he did just that.

"Sooo how does this whole mind thing work?" I ask curiously. I reach his hulking laptop and run a finger along the edge of a USB port I could fit my head in. "I mean, I can tell I’m not quite myself, but I don’t feel like I’m some kind of brainless husk right now. How much sway do you actually have?"

There's a short pause as Ryder continues to watch me with a subtle intrigue, the corner of his mouth switching slightly. I don't think he's used to having this kind of conversation. But he quickly falls back into his confident demeanor.

"Oh sure, I could be a lot more forceful than what's happening right now. I could control your every muscle if I wanted. I could force you to smile or cry or walk off the edge of a cliff." He gestures towards the landscape I'm standing on. "Or a desk."

I take a moment to process that, as fascinated as if we were discussing a workplace anecdote instead of the much more dire reality. Then Ryder leans in closer, staring at me with a sudden intensity that makes me focus completely on him.

"I could break into your mind,” he thunders softly. “I could track down any thought or memory I could want from you… and then make you forget any of this ever happened. In fact, none of my previous little victims have any idea about the adventures they've been on with me."

I'm trembling from the booming voice and heavy implications, and he straightens back up and shrugs one shoulder. "And sure, sometimes coercing people more directly comes in handy, for logistical reasons. But being that heavy-handed is so boring. It's way more fun to prod and entice and tease things out of you."

I smile weakly, still shaking slightly. I'm feeling hung up on something and decide to ask, “Victims? Are people getting hurt?”

His eyes narrow. "Have I harmed you, Isabelle?"

"No…" I answer immediately with a shake of the head. At this point I'm not worried about the danger in all this, not really. I just feel so safe with him. It all feels so right. I'm struck by a sudden thought and add, "Wait, have you done this with me in the past and I just don’t remember?"

This gets more of a reaction out of Ryder than I was expecting. He looks a little taken aback. Enough so that I trust the fact that he's not reading my every thought.

"No," he says. "This is the first time."

I believe him, and I'm grateful to know this encounter is as special as I thought it was. Our first. I want it to be the first of many. I wish I could reach him - physically, I mean. Even though he's sitting right in front of his desk, he's so far away. My hand twitches as if it wants to take his as I look deep into his eyes, praying that he's able to see the earnestness in my expression despite my greatly reduced size.

"I don't want to forget this," I plead. "I don’t want to forget tonight."

A slight frown creases his features. "You say that now…" he mutters in a low voice, shifting uncomfortably.

There’s a pause where we hold each other’s gaze. But then without warning, a hand vaults into view and settles onto the desk - beside me, around me, crashing into the wood and making it shudder. I instinctively hug my arms around myself before looking back up at the domineering titan. I’m positioned in the space between his thumb and forefinger, though he chooses to not make contact.

"Don't think about the future," he commands, leaning forward, "Stay with me. Right here, right now. Don't look away."

And I'm breathing hard now as I feel the familiar heat overtake me. Ryder's form, already enormous, swells above me as I start shrinking again, dwindling ever further down. The process itself is disorienting enough, but I’m getting completely overwhelmed by the visuals as the giant’s massive head descends drastically until he's surely kneeling on the floor, so that he can stay eye level with the desk and watch my progress.

"Are you feeling more like yourself, Isabelle?” he chuckles. “Such a long way from 'too tall,' don't you think?”

"How small are you going to make me?” I wonder feebly, struggling to speak as I keep falling further.

"As small as it takes.”

My attention shifts to the thumb that's resting just in front of me. The digit was practically the size of a car before, but it’s slowly growing more and more… and more. My heart races as I watch the width of the pad of his thumb overtake my height.

“I think that's half an inch…” he mumbles, “This gets trickier, just a sec…”

There’s a storm of activity above me, and it’s so intense that I cover my eyes. This is a mistake, though, because I jump about a foot off the ground when something lands heavily just behind me. I whip around and am staring at a wall of silver that stretches into the sky, and as I zero in on the many black lines that adorn the edge of it, I realize it’s a ruler. Ryder leans in further, muttering to himself and hardly seeming to notice how I gawk up at him in shock.

“Metric’s easier at this point… Let’s stop at a centimeter.”

And just like that, the shrinking jerks to a halt. I’m gasping for air, less composed this time and failing to take any deep breaths. I could really use another dose of manufactured calm right now. I don’t have the proper words to describe how big everything looks. It doesn’t seem real - taking in the world is like gazing out at the ocean, or at a canyon, except for the fact that the scenery is fucking moving because the landscape that I’m looking at right now is actually a fucking person and my brain can’t fucking take it–

The giant’s thumb, which honestly reminds me more of a single-story house at this point, twitches and then starts sliding along the desk. You know, like a house on wheels, holy shit, holy shit...

I’m frozen in place as Ryder readjusts his fingers around me. His forefinger’s to my right and his thumb is to my left and they’re closing in on my cowering form between them. They stop a few relative feet away from me in either direction, hulking at such close proximity that I can feel their slight warmth in the air. I can’t even pay attention to that, I’m too busy staring straight ahead, into the terrifying beauty of his eyes, and I’m trying to communicate silently to him since I'm unable to form words. But my supplicating look doesn’t seem to be doing much - hell, I’m not sure we’re actually capable of eye contact anymore.

One side of his mouth raises up into a crooked smile. “I can still just make out your face. Want to see?”

I gasp, chest tightening even more as my wide eyes stare into space. He projects an image overlay onto my vision, showing me his view. Logic is telling me that I’m looking at a hand that’s about to crush a bug, a little beetle or something. But it’s standing upright. It’s flesh colored. It’s not at all shaped like an insect and it’s… it’s me. I recognize myself now, barely able to make out my expression of awe and overwhelm. Seeing how small I am in comparison to the building-like digits that surround me isn’t the least bit reassuring.

“Hold very still,” Ryder says, and the vision vanishes, leaving me in my perilous reality. With a subtle groan against the wood, the walls start closing in. Fuck.

For the first time this evening, I'm genuinely scared. The fingers are getting ever closer. There’s no way. He’s absolutely going to crush me. I need to move. But my muscles aren’t budging. The gap narrows and I should be too small to pick up and yet eventually there’s just no more room available and the walls make contact–

“There… I’ve gotcha…”

The pressure is intense, almost painful but not quite, as I’m pinned between two planes of flesh. And then my feet leave the ground. For once I think he’s trying to actually move slowly, but it hardly matters, any distance is going to be traversed way too fast. My breathing is getting shorter and I’m trembling with how tightly my muscles are clenched. I don’t even have anything to hold onto as I’m hurtled through the air.

Ryder holds me just in front of his face, cocky smile at the ready. He's so fascinated and entertained that I don't think he's realized that his mental grip on me is slipping. I'm so close to panicking.

“Hello, my little lady bug,” he croons with glee, making my insides quake with every thunderous word. "So stinkin’ cute."

Vertigo hits even harder. And yet I'm still just as close to his face… He must be getting to his feet. A glance towards the dizzying distance to the floor is enough for me to finally choke out a fervent plea.

“Don’t drop me!" My voice is barely audible, even to myself.

But he takes notice. With a blink, his pupils constrict as he seems to hone in on my face.

“Relax," he breathes, and finally I get what I need. Wonderful, soothing calm envelops my mind like a warm and cozy blanket. My muscles slacken and I suddenly feel so much more comfortable in the titan's grasp. The tears that had started falling down my cheeks seem wildly unnecessary now. I let out a sigh and lean my head back as I close my eyes, feeling drunk with relief.

“Sorry, got distracted for a bit there," Ryder murmurs. "I can't remember the last time I made someone so little... Just breathe, sweetie. You’re not going to fall. And I'm not going to squish you. Trust me."

Of course I trust him. It's not even a question. Clearly he's some kind of all-powerful being who's able to do whatever the hell he wants. And that includes keeping me safe. I could totally see him becoming an expert in picking up ant-sized people. It's all good.

Actually, the pressure of his fingers pinching my torso kinda feels pleasant, the longer it lasts, like a snug embrace. I was picturing myself getting flattened as if between two walls of concrete, but I forgot how pliant his skin is, even at this size. His grip isn't completely steady - I'm lurching with every micro movement. But it only takes me a handful of seconds to feel used to it, and I relax as if I was just bobbing over some ocean waves.

"I'm reminded of something," I mutter lazily.

"What's that?" Ryder asks, looking satisfied by how much I’ve calmed down.

I open my eyes and settle into recounting this memory. "When I was in middle school, my family took a trip to Machu Picchu. At that point I had already given up on wanting to be a paleontologist one day, but I was considering becoming an archeologist or anthropologist instead. And yeah, the Lost City was super cool to see, but… I realized something else about myself on that trip. Because that was actually the first time I ever saw mountains."

My shoulders are just as pinned as the rest of my torso and legs, but my arms are otherwise a bit more free to move, and I idly crawl my fingertips along the lines of the giant's thumbprint as I speak. The warm bumps feel nice and grounding.

"I’d never felt so small," I continue, "But it wasn’t in a bad way. I was just in awe of something so much bigger than me… It was liberating somehow. All my problems felt insignificant. Like nothing really mattered, so I might as well just enjoy where I’m at."

Ryder's been listening avidly, holding as still as he can. Softly he says, “That memory’s way less sad than being miserable at school and wanting to shrink out of existence.”

I nod. “Yeah. Life has a way of sucking you back into worrying about every little thing, but ever since that trip, it’s always been my dream to live near mountains one day… Here’s hoping. In the meantime, I’ll just enjoy the mountain that’s right in front of me.”

We smile at each other and he quips, “Happy to be your mountain man, little one.”
I sigh contentedly, and for the next several moments I just pretend I’m on vacation again and quietly enjoy the view.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:53 pm

Chapter 8

If this was a movie and we were on screen, Ryder and I spend a rather awkward amount of time just looking at each other in comfortable silence. But while any imaginary audience might be getting bored and leaving the theater by now, I remain completely captivated by the simple experience of being held by this titanic being. I could drown in that tender gaze of his that’s both enchanted and enchanting.

He’s the one who finally makes a move. I’m pressed back as he lurches me forward, even closer to his face, until it’s only his mouth that takes up more and more of my vision. There’s a part of me that feels mild irritation at the thought that he might put me back inside there. I just got clean. But no, all he’s doing is bringing me in for a gentle kiss. My feet briefly land onto his lower lip, but otherwise I’m pushed into the soft pink wall of the upper lip, which is about as tall as I am. I giggle and, even though I’m sure it feels like nothing, I kiss him back.

A gust of wind escapes the giant's nostrils right over my head, just a gentle sigh to him. I'm lurched back up to his eye level.

“Such a precious little thing," he gushes, "I could just hold you like this all night. But that feels like a waste of potential… So, what to do with you?"

There’s a heavy swerve from him readjusting his weight. He's starting to get restless. The background is whooshing around at a bewildering rate, and I feel a bit lightheaded from all of the motion as he begins pacing around the room.

"I could put you anywhere... Strand you up on a shelf. Or down on the rug. You’re definitely shorter than the carpet fibers now. Heh. A carpet forest would be some adventure, huh?"

"You're having way too much fun with this," I laugh.

Ryder's eyes had started wandering as he considers all his options, but they snap back to me now. "It's just… This is a lot more exciting than I thought it would be,” he admits, “I told you, I can’t even remember the last time I made anyone this small. But I guess I’m discovering a new side to myself. I’m loving this."

"Yeah, I'm kinda loving it too. And, uh, actually… I have someplace in mind. Of where you could put me," I suggest with a budding smirk.

"Where’s that?"

I squirm, and to mask my embarrassment I roll my eyes. "Come on. You can read my mind."

"But I want you to say it," he says pointedly. After a few more seconds of silence he grins widely and gives his hand a little shake, serving me severe whiplash as he insists, "Out with it."

“I’m just wondering how much bigger your dick will look now, okay?!”

Looking gratified at my request, Ryder swiftly turns and sits back down on the bed. To my surprise, though, I’m now moving upwards. Higher and higher as the giant raises my pinched form above his head. He looks up at me with an impish smile, and I feel like I’ve just gotten to the top of an insane hill on a roller coaster. I look down at the sprawling view in this pause before the plunge. His naked body is hardly contained within my field of vision, and its expanse stretches hundreds and hundreds of feet. Even from up here, I can see his distant manhood with utmost clarity. He wasn’t kidding about him finding this "exciting." Even though it hasn’t been that long since his last ejaculation, he’s already rock hard again.

“Sure you can handle all this?” he rumbles playfully.

I gulp and stutter, “Let’s f-find out?”

Here comes the drop. I quickly blow out the next couple of exhales, trying to ready myself, and then I'm hurtling down at an impossible speed. I grit my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut and my heart hammers hard and fast, and then in a few seconds… it’s over. I open my eyes just in time to realize the fingers are pulling apart from each other, and I topple out of their grip with a yelp.

Getting my bearings in each new location always takes me a few seconds. It helps that I knew generally where I was headed at least. Ryder’s now reclining backwards so that he’s more horizontal on the bed, and he’s dropped me off at his crotch, just on the outskirts of his pubes. My eyes quickly find the base of his cock, and like a character from a movie witnessing some hulking monster for the first time, my gaze climbs up and up the length of the massive fleshy pillar. It’s gotta be close to a hundred feet tall to me, as big as a lighthouse. It’s not sticking straight up, so it looms overhead threateningly as I sit under its shadow.

“You look even smaller down there, when you’re not in front of my face,” the titan muses, his voice raining down from above and hammering in how god-like he is to me. “What’s it like for you, Isabelle?”

I make a couple of choked sounds before I finally stutter out, “Like your dick’s a f-fucking skyscraper?! Fuck, you’re so big! I can’t…” I give up on words, and then I turn around, looking towards the distant face. “Can you see all this?” I ask.

“See what?”

“Can you see through my eyes too? You know, like how you showed me what I looked like just now.”

“Oh, you mean this?”

He doesn’t need to, but I’m sure he gets a kick out of it - I suddenly experience his point of view. It’s a pretty nice angle to see his chest and abs, I’ve gotta say. And there I am, looking like a misplaced tic tac, a couple of inches away from his looming member. Even some of the sparse pubic hairs rise taller than my crumpled form.

“R-right,” I mumble, and the vision fades away.

“Sure, it can go both ways if need be,” Ryder says, “I just like hearing you putting your experience into words. Or at least trying to…”

There’s a flurry of movement above me that makes me gasp and scurry backwards. For a second my brain forgot that I'm not facing an actual building, and I thought the tower was about to collapse. But no, he’s just bringing his hand back into view, and he starts using his middle finger to draw circles around where I’m sitting.

“You seem pretty flustered, sweetheart,” he teases.

“Oh, do I?!” I scoff.

“I wonder how long it would take you to climb up there this time…”

I hadn’t really thought that part through. Could I make the same journey that I did before? I could probably climb up on his ballsack again, there should be plenty of handholds, but his shaft is pretty smooth and taught, and this time I’m not sure there’s enough of an angle for me to scale it easily. Not to mention the incredible distance that I’d have to go. I don’t have much time to ponder this conundrum when my thoughts are interrupted.

“I don’t think I can wait that long. Head’s up.”

Ryder casually reaches up towards the top of the pillar, and with a deliberate slowness he starts pushing it down. It’s not hard for me to do the math on its trajectory - it’s heading right for me. First I just start backing away in shock, but as his cock looms larger and larger and I realize it’s clearly going to end up on top of me, I finally get a hold of myself and turn to run. It’s like running in beach sand on the soft texture of his skin.

“Timberrr…” the giant chuckles, watching me skitter away with amusement. I’m sprinting so fast that it leaves me vulnerable to tripping, but I manage to stay on my feet as I focus on his distant chest. Finally I glance behind myself, just to see if I’m out of the range of the approaching member, and I think I am. But due to that second of looking away, I don’t notice an upcoming obstacle until it’s too late. I end up tripping after all, straight into it.

As I fall into the unexpected pit, I hear the cock tower make heavy contact a short distance away. I’m a little dazed from all the adrenaline, though I’ve got enough of that inner tranquility in me that I’m still feeling fine. I glance around at the shallow dip I’ve found myself in. Huh. I guess I really did end up small enough to fit inside his belly button.

I turn and drag myself back up and out of the pothole. And I’m face to face with a humongous cockhead. The round structure exudes heat and looks unnervingly alive, and there’s a musk in the air now too, even though I’m not trapped inside an underwear tent this time. The not-unpleasant scent is that much stronger now that I’m smaller. My face is flushing and my bare skin is practically tingling from the anticipation.

"Damn, girl. You make it look huge," Ryder mumbles salaciously.

I step forward tentatively, as if examining a crash landed satellite. My eyes are on its doorway, the slit opening ever so slightly from the pressure within… I bet if I crawled, I might be able to fit inside it. I get close enough that I can't even see the lengthy shaft anymore, all of my attention is just on the head of his penis that hulks over me like a boulder.

The giant’s becoming short of breath as I approach, the ground swelling up and down under my feet. I go still, watching curiously as the monstrous dick seems to shudder, desperately trying to free itself from the hand that’s keeping it pinned down. A bead of translucent fluid swells out of the opening, shining like a beach ball sized jewel. Whoa. He’s not even stimulating himself, he’s just reacting to the sight of me… There’s something really gratifying about that. Ryder better watch out – maybe I’ll be the one to go on a power trip from seeing the effect that little old me has on gigantic him.

I grin as I glance back over my shoulder. "You seem pretty flustered, sweetheart," I mock.

He groans and gives me a firm command. "Touch it."

Without hesitation, I obey. I first aim my hands for where the surface is still dry. Even though textures are so different to me and I catch the otherwise imperceptible bumpy nature of his skin, the head still feels so smooth and soft. And it’s so warm. Ever since I shrank I’ve been almost constantly surrounded by Ryder’s body heat, but with how easily cold I get in this tiny, naked state, I can use all the heat I can find. A light touch from my fingertips soon becomes me stretching my arms out and hugging myself against him. I sigh happily, enjoying how intimate this feels.

The booming sounds of pleasure that follow urge me forward. I plant a kiss on the wall of skin and then reach over to the nearby trickle of lubrication. I slide my hands into it and start painting a picture everywhere that I can reach. Quiet moans and sighs become the music that I dance to as I arch my arms up and around the mushroom-like curve of the cockhead. It seems so silly, I know that even my wildest movements are just a slight tickle, but I do my best and he seems to enjoy it, and soon that very fact is making my insides simmer.

I eventually come back to the oozing slit and put my mouth to it, running my tongue on the edge of the opening. It's the tiniest sensation but it makes the titan gasp and twitch, and I fall forward from the sudden earthquake, slamming against his flesh. My chest and face become covered in goo in an instant. Well, so much for keeping clean. And then I actually have trouble pulling myself away from the thick fluid.

“Are you stuck?” Ryder mumbles, tilting his head to look my way, eyes unfocused.

“No, I’m okay,” I say, finally peeling myself off of his skin, “I’m still big enough.”

“Let’s change that.”

It’s as if a hot ray of sunlight has suddenly hit my back. He’s simultaneously injecting me with a heavy dose of calm, which is very necessary, because down I shrink yet again. Instead of hyperventilating with fear, I watch with a slight smile on my face as the world slowly doubles in size. And by that, I'm only really referring to Ryder… He might as well be my whole world now.

A fingertip joins me as I dwindle, now a veritable giant all on its own. He nudges me with it, ever so carefully, like readjusting a grain of rice that was just out of place. I can sense the affection in the touch, however forceful it feels to me, pinning me against his dick. I’m pressed right into the still-oozing precum, and I’m no longer on my feet as I shrink under his fingertip.

“How many millimeters should we leave you at…” he wonders, voice strained with arousal. “Five… Four…”

I gasp softly as I feel warm fluid roll over my shoulders. The film of precum is thick enough to cover my back.

Three… Perfect.”

The finger pulls away. And I’m stuck in place. Thankfully my head was aimed back and to the side so I can still breathe, but I’m now fully adhered to the tip of the titan’s cock. I crane my neck back, trying to get a look at the rest of him. The concept of being three millimeters tall is beyond me. The fact that in comparison to me Ryder’s close to four thousand feet tall is pure ludicrous. I catch sight of his face for just a moment, so far away that it’s slightly blurry, and it’s just a split second of me noticing a very large and very mischievous expression that sets off ineffective alarm bells in my mind.

He suddenly lets go of his dick, and it bounces back up, taking me along for the ride. It’s a wonder I don’t get launched away like a slingshot. I yell loudly and reflexively thrash around, and once the dick has reached its apex I try to get up, struggling to unglue myself. I wriggle up to hands and knees, crouching down on the unsteady ground as I look around from my perch.

Things go strangely still as I take in how much bigger everything has gotten. The fleshy platform I'm on is as large as a volleyball court. And beyond the immediate landscape of the cockhead, the rest of Ryder reminds me of clouds. Absolutely massive and yet so distant, to an unreachable extent. It feels like he's beyond the realm of my existence. But that couldn't be farther from the truth. I remind myself that in reality, his face is only a couple of feet away.

"Can you still see me?" I whisper.

The faraway head nods, and the minute movement seems downright dangerous at its scale. "Mm-hmm."

At this point I feel his voice more than I hear it. Any sound he makes is on the brink of painful. But in my tranquilized state, I love the way his words rumble through my core.

"You look like a little speck from up here," he observes with a smile. "I can only lean in so far… But I've still got my eye on you, sweetie. I'll take a closer look later. Right now, you're exactly where I want you…"

Fuck. That’s hot. I mean, uh, it shouldn’t be, it should be terrifying, but I don’t care. I reposition myself, opening my legs and finding a slight hump on his skin for me to straddle as I ask, “Can you even feel me?”

I grind against him, and his actions speak for themselves as the giant closes his eyes for a second while a twitch rattles my platform.

“Oh yeah. It's… kind of a sensitive area, you know,” he groans. "Still, it's barely there. And the fact that it's such a light touch is driving me crazy…"

Like incoming tide, another wash of precum floods my immediate area, and I have to hunker down to not get pushed aside as the knee deep fluid surrounds me. The scent of the musk, the heat of his body, the insane view that I have, it’s all so much. I press my legs together, clenching my thighs to stimulate myself as I lay down and writhe in his juices.

But I can’t do it for long. Ryder’s getting close to the point of no return. He doesn’t seem fully in control of himself, but I see his arm reaching my way, and he wraps his fingers around his shaft. I yelp as he slowly pumps down and then up, and the skin stretches enough to severely jostle my slippery self.

"Ahhh…” I wince, suppressing the orgasm that I was just about to reach as I try to get back up, “Y-you're going to knock me off!”

"Better find shelter then,” the giant murmurs, eyes half open.

I take the hint. Struggling not to fall, I crawl my way to the very tip of the tip, passing over a hill and coming face to face with an opening that can easily swallow me whole. Ryder pumps again and I’m not given a choice - I tumble over the edge, trying to right myself but sliding down the slope anyway, and my legs slip inside the opening, and between the pressure of the precum and the hot embrace of his flesh constricting in on my lower body, I’m dizzy with pleasure. I’m… I’m inside him… It’s so insane, it’s so extreme, it’s so hot, and then that delayed orgasm hits me with a vengeance and I cry out with joy and relief.

He's right behind me. I lurch back and forth with one pump - two - three – and then the pressure underneath me is suddenly palpable and a thunderous moan fills the air, his cum bursts through… and I’m launched into the water slide of my life.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Chapter 9

Isabelle? Say something.

I’m roused by the sound of a familiar voice. Odd that it’s not completely rocking my world right now. Oh… right, that’s because it’s in my head.

Does it have to be out loud? I wonder.

I feel the chuckle a lot more intensely now that he uses his mouth. "Okay good. I've got you mentally, now I just need to find you… physically.”

My eyelids slowly blink open and my gaze rolls around dizzily. Ugh. Things got a little too intense there. I must have blacked out for a second. What happened again? For a moment I don’t bother to move but just try to make sense of the landscape. I remember plummeting… And whatever I’m laying on doesn’t feel alive… I probably landed on the bed sheets again? That would explain why the floor and walls are navy. Huh, the sky is flesh colored.

Oh. Duhhhh. There’s my giant. I was so busy looking for a mountain that I didn’t realize how close Ryder was. The vast expanse of his skin is only about a hundred feet or so above me.

"You probably shouldn’t move too much," I say with a giggle.

“I’m holding as still as I can,” he responds with a slightly amused tone as well. “I don’t see you anywhere… This is a bit of a pickle, isn’t it? Are you not on me anymore?”

“Nope. You got some good distance there. That was so awesome, Ryder… I came so hard too…”

“As happy as I am to hear that, sweetheart, I’m going to keep focusing on figuring out where you went.”

“Heh. I’m like… under some part of you. I dunno, you can probably get up, just go straight upwards and don’t move around.” I stretch my arms above my head as if having just woken up from a relaxing nap. Then I slowly sit upright and look around some more. “Ooo, there’s a fold in the fabric that looks like a cave. Imma go in there.”

“Alright, go hunker down,” Ryder says with a smile in his voice. After a few moments, once I’ve crawled into the dim shelter, he says, “Brace yourself…”

It was probably a good idea that I went in here. I’m sure he’s being careful, but the ceiling of skin briefly approaches with a reverberating creak of the bed before it pulls away. Suddenly there’s a lot more light and I’m feeling far more alert. I peek out of the bedsheet cave in time to see the titanic body grow more distant as the giant gets up before turning back towards the bed.

I still have trouble making sense of him, but I think I had previously just been sitting either under the curve of his waist or a protruding forearm. Wow, yeah, that was some serious distance indeed. No wonder I passed out. Thankfully I didn’t, like… die.

“Where are you, little speck?” Ryder sings, and I go from only being able to take in his stomach and chest, to finally being able to properly see his face again as he crouches down.

I hold still, probably more still than I should, as I’m transfixed by his every magnified movement. This is so ridiculous. He’s a force of nature to me, like a supercell rolling in. I tremble as I stare at the way his mouth forms words.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are... Heh, are you hating that you're the center of attention right now? After putting all that effort over the years trying to pass unnoticed.” He pauses, giving me enough time to blush fervently, before saying, “No… You're loving it, aren't you? You're enjoying me witnessing how little of you there is left. For me to know you're around, to be looking for you, but you're just so easy to pass by…”

As if on cue, his gaze moves right over the fold of fabric that I’m in. And yet he didn’t even pause, he simply didn’t realize that I’m there. My breath catches and shudders on the exhale.

“But I'm going to find you, Isabelle,” Ryder hums, “Actually, I like your idea from earlier. Let me just take a quick look through your eyes.”

I feel his presence, as if he’s just behind me and leaning his chin on my shoulder. It’s not unlike when he speaks to me telepathically, even though he’s quiet. I watch as the distant titan seems to gaze off into space and then he mumbles, “Okay… There I am…”

It takes a few more moments as he gets his bearings, using both his vision and mine. His face turns in my direction, goes a tad too far, course corrects. His brilliant blue eyes go a little too high… a bit too far to the right… then they settle into place.

“…And there you are.”

His presence vanishes from my shoulder and all I have now is his much bigger self outside, leaning in towards my cave, reaching a hand up, extending a finger. It comes closer and closer, as big as a redwood tree, and it gingerly enters the mouth of the cave so that it can push the fold of fabric away to properly reveal me. Light bathes the area, but my eyes are still wide as I blink up at him. His face takes up most of my vision.

“Hi,” he booms with a grin.

“H-hi,” I weakly respond.

Ryder’s forefinger lingers, coming dangerously close. It hovers beside me, then it lands on the fabric, and I almost fall into the indent it creates.

“Jesus,” he mutters, “You’re literally the size of a flea. I want to pick you up but I’m not sure how to do that at this point.”

I rip my sights away from his face to take a closer look at his fingertip. I wonder if I could scale up the ridges… The digit is two or three stories thick so it would be quite the climb. But before I can suggest anything, the giant sits back up straighter and says, “Oh wait, I have an idea.”

I yelp at his finger rocketing away, and I wait out the maelstrom of movement as Ryder turns around and stretches an arm towards where I know his desk is. He scrambles a hand around until finally finding what he had in mind, then he turns back around, holding something white and flat. It takes him a few moments to find me again.

“Here, crawl up onto this,” he orders, the monumental business card coming in for a landing. When it touches down it creates a gust of wind that momentarily knocks me over. Thankfully it didn't blow me away completely.

I hesitate, taking in the detail of the cardstock. From my perspective, the white card is several inches thick. And since it’s not lying completely flat on the uneven bed sheets, I can’t even simply step aboard, I’m going to have to hoist myself up. I take a deep breath and make my way to the platform, passing over the bumps of the navy blue threads. Eventually I manage to scramble up onto the business card. I can feel the slight vibrations in the ground simply from the fact that Ryder has his fingers pinched around it, reminding me that the human body is incapable of staying completely still. I find myself hurrying towards the center of the rectangle, wanting to get as close as I can before he decides to start moving in earnest.

“Where are you going?” the titan asks, sounding amused. I glance up at his face that is currently my sky.

“Away from the edge,” I explain.

“Not much point in that,” he chuckles, “I still want you on me...”

I gasp and immediately fall over as the ground lurches. For a brief moment it’s like I’m on an Olympic pool-sized elevator that's shooting upwards, but then there’s a pause before the ground starts tilting instead. Disoriented, I begin sliding, but the texture of the paper at this size is bumpy and not exactly slippery against my bare skin, so I quickly transition into a roll and a tumble until I land with a grunt onto warm flesh.

“See?” he thunders, “I just needed to transfer you. Now you're safe and sound on the tip of my finger.”

I roll over onto my back, wincing from the intensity of that transfer. “Oh, okay. Cool,” I sigh with a smile and an eye roll.

I get up to hands and knees just in time to feel downward pressure from the g-force of the finger lifting up. For a moment I’m staring at the skin that I’m crouched on, marveling at its texture, noticing how a single ridge in his fingerprint fills my hand like the curve of a large water bottle. I extend my attention to the rest of the perch that I’m on, the pad of his finger about thirty feet wide - huge if you consider it’s a fingertip, not so huge once I think about how dire it would be if I fell over the side. And then finally I look up, up at the approaching blue of a massive iris, as Ryder brings me closer and closer to one of his eyes. I stare and swoon at the pools of cerulean that I could swim in.

“It's definitely harder to make out your face… “ the giant murmurs, squinting. “But there’s your head, so those must be the arms…”

The brief break as he examines me gives me enough time to go into a sitting position at least. But then I yelp at the sudden dungeon drop of him pulling me away again – I feel like I might actually catch some air from the unexpected descent. The dude needs to slow down. But I’m still coasting on my inner peace or whatever, so I manage to enjoy the ride. I see way more of his face now and try to take in every detail.

Ryder smiles widely and says, “From here you look like a little sprinkle. I just want to put you on an ice cream cone and gobble you up.”

I groan and wistfully comment, “Now you’re making me want ice cream…”

It’s true that, as much as I appreciate his body warmth, between the heat of the shrinking process and all of the adrenaline from the evening, a frozen treat sounds pretty refreshing. I lean back and out of nowhere, my mouth moves on its own. “What are you doing this weekend?”

I’m almost too small to make out my keeper’s mega micro expressions. But even though his features are all so spread out, I catch the slight narrowing of his eyes, the slackening of his smile, the minute furrow in his brow. “Why?” he asks softly.

“Want to go get ice cream on Saturday?” I suggest.

There’s a surprisingly long pause. I’m not sure if he’s deliberating or surprised at my suggestion or what. I'm starting to feel self conscious as I wonder what’s going on in his mind, but finally he chuckles and says, “There's a place I’ve been meaning to check out, actually…”

“Is it called Sundae’s Finest??” I exclaim eagerly.

His eyebrows raise. “It is! On Fourth street?”

“Yeah, I’ve been meaning to try it out too! Let’s do it?”

There's another chuckle, and a slight shake of his head that’s dizzying to look at. And there’s a mysterious look in his eyes.

“You realize we'd be hanging out together,” he says, “In public.”

“I don’t care!”

There’s another pause as Ryder continues to stare. I’m still trying to read him and am struggling to. It doesn’t look like any kind of negative emotion, I don’t think. He just looks a bit… disoriented? Maybe?? I'm feeling a bit unsettled myself.

“Are you sure about that?” he finally asks.

"I…" My mouth shuts as it's my turn to pause and falter. Eventually I admit, "I mean, of course I’m not sure. My feelings are… extremely confusing right now."

I try to meet his eyes, knowing that it's impossible, that I'm too small for him to make mine out. But it certainly feels like he can, from the way he looks at me so intently.

With a deep breath I take a moment of introspection. I’m aware that, because of him, I'm not quite acting like myself. But there's still enough of me left to know that what I'm feeling right now, in this very moment, is genuine. This intense fondness that I have for Ryder, it predates any kind of mind manipulation, I'm sure of it. And I'm desperate to make sure that whatever we have now, whatever this relationship is… that it extends past tonight.

"I’d like for us to hang out," I say firmly, making myself sound as sober as possible. "Please."

He sighs, the wind gust whipping at my hair despite the distance. He’s truly a force of nature. A smile tugs at the corner of his mouth and the depth of emotion behind his eyes seems to stretch. Finally he rumbles, "…Okay."

There’s something odd in the air. Seriously, what is that look in his eyes?? I can’t handle it. The mere sight of him is overwhelming me - with arousal, with affection, with embarrassment. I feel like he might be getting overly sentimental about the crumb of a girl sitting on his fingertip. The aura he’s exuding is so… loving. That’s the only word I can come up with. But that’s ridiculous, isn’t it? We hardly know each other, and I'm the one who's been intensely crushing on him all this time, while he's just enjoyed toying with me.

This is stupid. This is too much. I cover my face. I feel like I’m back in middle school, getting vulnerable over some guy before making a fool of myself and just wanting to vanish. For years I’ve wondered what that would even be like, and it doesn’t feel like a coincidence that I’ve slowly been finding out all evening.

And now my curiosity is about to get the best of me.

“Ryder?” I say softly, hands still over my eyes.

“Yes, Isabelle?”

“I want to get smaller,” I sigh, squeezing my eyes shut in my own darkness. “I… I want to know what it’s like to disappear.”

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:55 pm

Chapter 10

When I open my eyes again and look up at the titan in the sky, I only see a flicker of whatever complicated emotions were resting in him before. But then he gives me a big smile, and the look on his face becomes much simpler to read. Lust. Fascination. Tenderness for his little toy who’s about to become even littler. I get swept up in the pure, uncomplicated excitement and smile widely in exchange.

“Alright, sweetie,” Ryder responds to me in a whisper, “Big finale time.”

I sit up straighter, taking a quick last look around the world. Where am I even headed? The pad of his finger could fit a house on it, but could it soon fit a skyscraper? A city? Is his fingertip about to become a veritable mountain?

I get one last full look at the giant’s face. And then he brings me in closer, and his mouth takes up more and more of my vision. It’s like he’s going in for a kiss, although that will have to be just pretend. Even from this proximity I can see the curves of a smile, his mouth is slightly parted to reveal the white of his teeth, his lips look warm and inviting… and forbidden. His exhale washes me in a warm wind and then the incredibly massive walls of pink come to life with his words.

“Slowly now…” he breathes. “Shrink for me.”

The sensation has become so intertwined with anticipation of what comes next that I start feeling immediate arousal when the heat encompasses me. I sigh and almost close my eyes with the pleasure of getting smaller, but I force myself to keep them open. I don’t want to miss this.

Neither does he. I catapult upwards, further up along his face, until Ryder’s finger is hovering back in front of his eye. Those eyelashes could be an expansive rainforest canopy. His irises contain a thousand shades of blue. The black pit of his pupil dilates as it focuses on me. And I can see it now, I can sense that he’s getting bigger.

“How far down you’ve come,” he purrs, his breathing growing shorter. “We’ve covered so much ground, too. Not only did I get to learn more about you… I got to learn more about myself. This has really been… something special, Isabelle…”

I look around at his finger expanding around me. The ridges of his fingerprint are slowly becoming ledges, and I make sure I’m positioned at the top of one. I don’t want to slip in between and lose sight of him. His voice booms ever louder, making me shudder.

“You just keep dwindling away... Less than a millimeter now… You’re too small for me to touch you anymore. You’d be crushed under a finger or drown in my mouth or get obliterated by my dick. All I’ve got is my voice… and my mind.”

The wave of arousal that hits me feels like an intentional one straight from him, a mind manipulation that fills my whole body. I moan happily as I receive this gift, laying back against the heat of the shifting skin. I look up at Ryder’s growing eye and blow him a kiss before I start touching myself.

The world is becoming primarily empty space. Everything beyond the giant is irrelevant. And even his head is becoming so distant that the sides of his face and the strands of hair on his forehead are becoming blurry. I’ve almost given up altogether on processing the scale of him.

“Stay with me, little one. I want you to watch.”

Nevermind… He’s not letting me give up. I groan, my fingers pressing against my sex as I close my eyes for a moment. The vision that he sends me is clearer that way. It’s a little jarring, now that the world is getting so faraway and fuzzy, to see his hand so clearly. His forefinger is raised higher than the rest, though anyone else who might see this picture wouldn’t understand why. I feel one last bout of heavy vertigo as the warm platform I’m on lifts me higher, and I watch from his perspective as he brings his finger closer to his eye. I make out a single minute dot perched on that fingertip, like a piece of dust.

“Do you see that, Isabelle? That little speck. That’s you, sweetheart. That tiny, precious speck… And it’s just getting smaller and smaller and smaller…”

The ridges in his finger are taller than me at this point, and I lay along the summit of one like it’s a balance beam. The digit truly is becoming mountainous, and I'm about to get lost in the labyrinth of his skin cells. I’m practically nothing. No one could ever notice my existence like this. Well… except for one person. The only one who matters.

“So tiny… Fuck, I can barely even see you at all now…”

His whisper rocks my existence and elicits one intense orgasm, and then another, and then another. I writhe and twitch and moan as I succumb to the ongoing stream of pleasure, watching my world expand while also watching a vision of myself continuing to shrink.

“Going… going… “

I gasp as I see the little dot blip out of existence, and I come harder than I ever have.

“...Gone.”

Uggghhhhh.

I feel heavy. So incredibly heavy. It feels practically impossible to move a muscle. But I try. I can feel my closed eyelids twitching from the effort. Something distant catches my attention… What is that noise?

A single flutter of my eyelashes makes me squeeze them shut again from the light. I groan and now the rest of my face slowly wakes up too, scrunching into a frown. Oh, it’s… it’s birdsong… The robins and wrens heralding the rising sun… It’s…

It’s morning. Oh my god. I’m not in my bed. Where am I?

I force my eyes to stay open this time. I’m facing a light gray wall and navy blue bed sheets. Yeah, I’m definitely not home. I quietly roll over in bed, my head the first thing to fully turn around. I’m still in Ryder’s dorm room. And there he is, just across the room, in his own bed. His back is turned to me, he’s presumably asleep. I stare at the nape of his neck as my heart rate steadily increases.

I don’t remember how I got here. What did we do last night? Were we drinking? No, I don’t think so. Did he drug me? God, I hope not. But I can’t think of any other explanation for why I’m still here and feeling so out of it.

And what a fucking dream I had. Despite the severity of the situation, in the back of my mind I’m still trying to hold on to it. I’m not usually so good at remembering my dreams, and I’ve already forgotten exactly where it ended before I woke up. The idea that I’m probably not going to remember it for much longer makes me feel unexpectedly sad. A feeling I completely ignore - there are far more pressing matters at hand.

Okay seriously, what happened last night? I can’t make sense of any of it. Shit, I think I may have ended up taking my clothes off? Oh wait… I shift under the bed sheets, getting a sense of the rest of my body. No, I’m still wearing the same outfit as yesterday, I either put it back on or never took it off. Actually, I’m remembering a little more now… Did I get sick? I recall having really weird symptoms at some point, a lot of dizziness. Maybe Ryder helped me lay down on the bed and then–

My heart stops. As I shifted my arm up, I caught the smell of something coming off of my skin. Citrus. The lemony scent of that wet wipe. This is what triggers the lingering dream to blast into clarity in my mind.

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. It wasn’t a dream at all, was it?

I curse under my breath, my eyes widening as I stare at the back of Ryder’s head with sudden fear. I’m sober now. He’s not controlling my mind anymore, I can see it all so clearly. Holy fuck. I’m looking at a man who has super powers. Powers that he used on me, that he… violated me with! I mean, right? Jesus Christ, I could have died last night. I don’t care how… how careful he was being, how safe I felt at the time… I only felt that way because he wanted me to. Right?? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck—

Calm down, I tell myself. No use in panicking. I don’t budge from the bed - I’m not sure I’d be able to move right now, I’m so freaked out. I start taking in deep breaths, as slow and long as I can. Gotta settle my heart rate a little bit… Ugh, I could sure use a dose of manufactured calm right about now.

Finally my legs are working again, and I carefully push myself up into a sitting position, all the while keeping my eyes fixed on the guy who became my titan last night. His breathing is slow and regular, he definitely looks asleep. I notice my backpack is at the foot of the bed I’m in. I should probably try to sneak out of here right now.

Slowly, cautiously, I extend one foot towards the floor while my arm reaches out for my bag. I feel the shaggy rug beneath my foot as I settle my weight down. The feel of the thick carpet triggers a memory of when it was like tall grass against my calves. I pause, staring down at the ground, imagining how expansive the green was last night. It gives me a little flutter in my chest. And embarrassingly, um… it’s not an unpleasant flutter…

Setting my jaw, I put my other foot on the floor as I quietly pick up my backpack and slip it on. As a strap passes over my shoulder, one of the zipper pulls makes a clinking sound, and I hold my breath as I watch Ryder’s shoulder twitch. I stand as still as I can for a couple of minutes, frozen in place as I wait to see if he’s waking up or not. I’m staring so hard at the back of his head that I notice every detail - the disheveled copper hair, the angle of his cheekbones, the way his neck curves where it meets his shoulder… My imagination starts wandering. He’s wearing a shirt now but I got to see so much more of him mere hours ago, so incredibly much

Hold on. Come to think of it… Why didn’t he erase my memories from last night? Assuming that everything that I’m remembering was real, now that I’m sober it absolutely makes sense to me why he wouldn’t let the others keep any recollection of the fantastical things he’s capable of. His powers are much more useful to him if they’re kept secret. It really doesn’t make any sense that I can remember so much of last night. Yes, I asked him to keep my memories intact… and a part of me is… relieved that he did…

I shake my head and grit my teeth. I need to leave.

It doesn’t seem like he actually woke up, so I carefully tiptoe to the front door, silently slip on my shoes, and with bated breath I very carefully turn the doorknob. No rusty hinges thankfully, and no one is making noise out in the hall. I manage to open the door without a sound…

“Isabelle?”

I freeze in place again, my muscles taught. I’m ready to bolt and just try to make a run for it. But… hearing his voice like that, I can’t help but pause… and look back…

Ryder’s still in bed, now sitting upright. He looks… exhausted, actually. Dark circles under his eyes, a wobbly disorientation in his gaze. There’s a rather severe expression on his face, one that I haven’t seen before. He looks conflicted. Almost fearful.

But he forces a smile and makes no effort to stop me, simply saying, “It was really nice getting to know you.”

“Mm-hmm,” I respond reflexively.

I stand in the doorway for a few seconds longer, and in those short moments I feel a series of battles erupt in my mind. Making eye contact with him like this, I… I can’t help but feel a sense of longing. It’s so fucked up, I must be out of my mind. I’ve seen what he’s capable of. I know how powerful and how dangerous he can be. But… dammit, he and I shared such an intense connection last night that was unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. I've never felt more alive, I discovered so much about myself, and yes it all seems terribly wrong on the surface, but deep down inside me… it still feels right. The feelings for him that I’ve been carrying these last three semesters haven’t gone anywhere, if anything they’ve gotten stronger. I can’t deny that I still care about him.

Maybe he’s using mind tricks on me this very second. I don’t think he is, I could always sense it when he was influencing me, but it’s not impossible. Where would we even be able to go from here? How am I supposed to know what’s real and what’s not anymore? How am I supposed to trust any sort of happiness that he’s able to give me?

Then again. If I can’t tell the difference between real happiness and fake happiness… does it really matter?

Aaarrghhh. Fuck it.

I give him a hard look, and within my brain I sheepishly form a thought that I try to send across the room. See you Saturday?

Ryder’s reaction is subtle, but even though I’m big again, I feel like I can still notice his micro expressions. Eyes widening in surprise. Shoulders drooping with relief. Face smoothing out into a much more genuine smile.

See you Saturday, he responds silently, clear as day.

I close the door.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Decided to post two in a day since this one was mostly epilogue-y. Hope you enjoyed this bit of smutty self indulgence! Also, in case it needs to be said... consent is important and manipulating someone's feelings is not okay. The ending to this is intended to be a wee bit dark. This might be yet another set of characters that I might revisit, I feel like there's a lot that could potentially be explored here. But at least for now, the end!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:17 pm

Intriguing and I still think my supposition is correct.

littlest-lily
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by littlest-lily » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:21 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:17 pm
Intriguing and I still think my supposition is correct.
Thanks for reading! I was intentionally vague on some of it soooo it's certainly possible heh