Climbing with giant support

The board to share all your fiction
LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Climbing with giant support

Post by LeopolKai09 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:20 pm

It was kinda hard to concentrate on doing my work when she's over here climbing my legs like a speed run of Tomb Raider. Add to the fact that she was wearing a catsuit that fit her very snuggly and tight and the squeaking the suit made every time she moved her body.
A few minutes later she's on top of my knee and she asks me to move my knee close to my desk. Crouching down to make sure she didn't fall off, but I had a suspicion that she shook her butt a bit at me. At this point I gave up on trying to do my work and just wanted to see what she was gonna do up here on my desk.

"So what do find more tempting? Me or the sandwich?" She asks me as she poses next to the sandwich I made.
"Honestly, I'm gonna have to go with the sandwich cuz I haven't eaten yet."
"Well I can't fault you for that. You've been busy for awhile.

"Couldn't even save some for your tiny girlfriend? I'm appalled that you're cruel enough to leave a tiny maiden wearing something to satisfy your kink without any refreshment."
"Hey! That's not true! Besides, you're the one who chugs more than me! EVEN AT YOUR SIZE!"
"Sure whatever you say. I'd believe you if weren't staring at my ass."

Sigh "I hope you're not getting weird King Kong ideas." She asks nervously and with a subtle hint of excitement as my hand slowly closes around her and slowly lift her up.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Climbing with giant support

Post by DocRick » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:54 pm

Nice. But didn't you say this pretty lady was just a friend? I'm not sure if "friends with benefits" is automatically implied when one of the friends is shrunken. ;)

LeopolKai09
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by LeopolKai09 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:00 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:54 pm
Nice. But didn't you say this pretty lady was just a friend? I'm not sure if "friends with benefits" is automatically implied when one of the friends is shrunken. ;)
; 3 ; I had this saved on draft and forgot to change it to girlfriend now :3

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:08 pm

LeopolKai09 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:00 pm
DocRick wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:54 pm
; 3 ; I had this saved on draft and forgot to change it to girlfriend now :3
Congrats.