"A Tiny Game of Thievery" (Final Fantasy VII)

The board to share all your fiction
jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:00 am

Art & story by InfamousMask (pixiv.net)

(I've been in a Final Fantasy VII mood the last few weeks -- the new trailer and demo videos for "Rebirth" have fired me up even more. Just in time for this, a new SW story for ninja girl Yuffie has arrived. Everyone here is 18 or over, of course....)

A Tiny Game Of Thievery pt1

Yuffie Kisaragi listened to the soft footsteps walking in the hallway. Her back leaned softly against the stack of magazines as she remained hidden. While weaponless, Yuffie wasn’t worried as she kept an eye to the front of her body. Staring alert from underneath the giant sized sofa, where the room seemed devoid of life.

*shuffling*

Hiding out for the past 20 minutes, underneath the living room sofa. Among the small amount of litter, that helped level the playing field. Not that she needed the Rubik's cube magazines, or the fancy pen that was a bit bigger then her! Yuffie was a master ninja and thief, hiding from one guy was child’s play!

“he-he”

Yuffie giggle in smugness as a giant bare foot enter her view, as he strode into the living room and around the sofa to sit down. Unaware of her there, since she had darted under when he got home 20 minutes ago. During that time frame, Yuffie figured Nathan had dropped his bag in the ‘small’ house’s bedroom, and changed into something more homeworthy.

*shift*

Not reacting to the cushion above sinking down as Nathan took a seat on it. Her head lowered with the rest of her body, as she ready herself. Spying past the back of his giant bare feet and legs, towards across the living room. Where underneath the TV stand whose TV was turned on, was a small space that was created by the dark wooden stand not touching the ground, thanks to its four small plastic legs. Where the faint dull shine of her target, a large orb the size of half an inch laid.

“hm, hm, hmm!”

Yuffie hummed a laugh, to avoid alerting its guard above. It was so easy, run from the sofa, then coffee table, and TV stand, dive for the orb. Child’s play for someone like her, but Nathan just sat down, meaning it would be foolish to charge in while his guard was still up. Yuffie had to bide her time in order to win.

10 minutes barely past when Yuffie couldn’t wait anymore, her little ninja girl body dart out from the sofa between his massive legs. Only to hear Nathan’s breath change as he spotted her running towards the coffee table. As she reached the giant table, Yuffie glanced back to see Nathan’s giant nude body standing up with his brown eyes locked down on her. Letting Yuffie know what mood he was in today as she grinned and sped up her sprint as his massive body chased her as she past the halfway point from the coffee table and TV stand.

“Hah!”

Diving her body towards the gap of the carpet and TV stand, Yuffie tried to slide under. But due to the blue carpet, her slide was cut short, as only her chest and head had made it under. Leaving her lower body in the open, as her hips and legs wiggled to get under. Her hands extending to take the sphere to and win.

*grab*

“Gotcha!”

His left fingers pinching her right leg’s thigh earned a yelp from her. Held in place by the giant fingertips, Yuffie tried to reach the orb. But when her fingers grazed it, she yelped again when pulled out of the crevice like a toy.

She got caught.

A Tiny Game Of Thievery pt2

Upside down, Yuffie in protest swung her free left leg and arms as she was lifted higher into the air from the living room floor.

“Put me down!”

Yuffie tilted her head upward or rather downwards in her current body’s state. To look annoyed at Nathan’s head as he rose her to his smiling face. While the normal sized guy turned and walked considerately slow back to the living room sofa.

“I caught myself a cute little ninja!”

Squinting her eyes at his awful joke, Yuffie stopped her childish swinging arms and crossed them below her boobs.

“I been waiting all day to come home, Yuf!”

Yuffie’s body was carefully placed on to his right palm, allowing her body to get onto all fours. With her face facing away from his body, and her arched hips raised up to his eyes. Not minding what was about to happen as she glared her face back to his, as Nathan eyed her firm rear.

“I had it! So that mea- Ah!”

Yuffie was forced to gasp as Nathan’s left fingers didn’t leave her body as they came down to her bent rump. Tugging on the top of her shorts, and pulling them down to reveal her bare bottom and crotch lips. Her shorts were slid away from her ankles and tossed down towards the coffee table while she tried to continue speaking

“I get to pic-! Mhm!”

Yuffie wasn’t allowed to talk as Nathan’s mouth came quickly to her buttocks and waist. His lips closing softly around her thighs and hips as his teeth part to allow his gigantic spit covered tongue out. Which he used to earn a nice moan from Yuffie as the tongue roughly pry her crotch lips apart.

*slurp… slurp *

“a-… hah…”

As Yuffie was tended to without mercy, she could only gasp. The giant taste-buds trying their best to spread her mini sized cave open to please her. His giant tongue tip threatening to ram into her very womb, if it was to have its way. Her bottom basically being humped by Nathan’s face moving back and forwards with each lick and slurp. Feeling her whole body swaying as Nathan turned to face the coffee table. Causing Yuffie to look down with the slight feeling of air sickness from him moving to fast.

“umph! Slow down! Eugh-” Yuffie plead feeling the airsickness from being so high up and moving to fast. Her head moving down to not lose her lunch, but also giving the sight his giant left hand stroking his massive cock while eating her out. Something Yuffie wished would’ve lasted longer then mere four minutes.

“mhm! Ah!”

Unable to hold it, the different sized couple climaxed at the same time. Yuffie could feel Nathan’s hand moving as his body leaned forwards as his giant mouth tried to stay attached to her butt and crotch. Not needing to try in catching the tiny sized squinting shooting into his giant maw, as it landed on his tongue’s flexed tip in a tiny sized puddle. Yuffie couldn’t make any sounds as her upper body down to bury her face into his palm as she came. She couldn’t even focus on Nathan’s spunk shooting out his cock head to land somewhere in their living room.

A Tiny Game Of Thievery pt3 END

*gasp… gasp *

Yuffie’s red hot face buried itself against his giant right thumb tip, she was unable to flex any more of her love juices out. Her knees and upper body acting like supports to leave her butt in the air as Nathan’s mouth pulled away from her shaking arched body.

Rolling on to her back, Yuffie didn’t bother closing her spread legs. Letting Nathan see her glistening lower parts, as she recovered from the intense pleasure.

“I want to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3!” out of breath Yuffie happily shouted with a grin and tilted head.

“Too bad! I’m showing you Jaws!”

Yuffie's smile melted as her face morphed into confusion as her mouth slightly dropped.

“Huh? But… I won?”

Confused Yuffie slowly sit her body up as her right arm pointed back down to the TV stand.

“I had the marble! My fingers made contact, Nate!”

Believing herself the victor, Yuffie glanced up as Nathan shook his head at her claim.

“Yuf, the rules are you need to HAVE the marble in your hands. Not just touch it, we been over this! Since it ends up in tiny nooks and crannies how am I supposed to know if you are telling the truth?”

Shaking her head back, Yuffie crossed her arms. Hating that he had a point, even if this was just a dumb fun game the two had every Friday in order to decide who gets to pick a movie. A game where before Nathan came home from work or collage, Yuffie would hide somewhere in the living room so when Nathan sat down, she could try and ‘steal’ the marble under his nose.

If she was able to steal it, she would pick the movie. but if she failed, and got caught, Nathan would pick one. A perfect game for her to stay in shape and practice.

“But I really want to see TMNT 3. Not some dumb shark movie!”

Pouting Yuffie huffed, she turned her head to the side; like a sore loser.

*sigh *

“Fine tell you what, I’m off work for two days, and it’s the weekend so no school. I can afford to stay up late, so let’s just watch both?”

Smirking that she was getting her way, Yuffie turned eagerly back as he smiled softly.

“DEAL! TMNT 3 first, Jaws after!”

Eagerly in triumphant, Yuffie slowly rose to her feet to avoid air sickness. As she brushed and smack her bare buttocks from imaginative dust with her hands.

“Okay put me down, start the frozen pizza, and get dressed!”

With her head tilted and eyes closed, Yuffie couldn’t see Nathan rolling his eyes playfully. She of course knew her job was to retrieve the marble so the two could hide it together somewhere for next week. since she was to small to help him.

“Yeah, yeah. ‘master’ ninja thief”

“Hey! The marble was just in a bad spot! I’ll win next week!”

Stomping her right foot, Yuffie started to eagerly punch her hands at the air in front of her. Before finishing with a quick twirl of her body and placing her hands on to her bare hips’ sides.

“HURK!”

Regretting her choice, Yuffie leaned forward and clamped her mouth shut to stop puke from escaping and ruining their moment.

“put me down!"

- FIN -
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Rusco57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: "A Tiny Game of Thievery" (Final Fantasy VII)

Post by Rusco57 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Good story with a cute little Asian pet