New Tina Tempest Story

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

New Tina Tempest Story

Post by Tina Tempest » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:01 pm

Hello, fellow shrink aficionados. Contrary to the popular rumor I have not left the planet or ceased writing.
I have been exploring various paths in writing. Sometimes an idea takes hold and I have to run with it. Through my father, I have had a lifelong fascination with the Flash Gordon universe. My dad learned to read from the Alex Raymond comic strip, If you are unfamiliar with his work Google his name and Flash Gordon. What he got away with in a Sunday family comic strip is mind-boggling. Dale Arden, drawn from the back view strung up topless and flogged by a scantily clad woman under orders from the With Queen! Dale, stepping out of a bathtub and her towel is essentially a piece of gauze! It sure as heck ain't Garfield! Any way I got to contemplating a tiny Dale Arden. The result is an epic-length story that I can only post in a few places because the characters are not mine. Archive of Our Own to the rescue! You will find the link below. Please take a moment and read it. If you like it I'd love your feedback both here and at AO3. I have several stories posted there. Not all of them shrunken women, I hope you like this tale. If you do, please check my profile on Amazon where you can find my many collections about the ultimate dream, a shrunken woman. Sincerely, Tina Tempest

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51434716

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: New Tina Tempest Story

Post by DocRick » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:59 pm

Tina Tempest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:01 pm

What he got away with in a Sunday family comic strip is mind-boggling. Dale Arden, drawn from the back view strung up topless and flogged by a scantily clad woman under orders from the With Queen!

I remember that storyline. I was quite young but enjoyed it anyway. Remember the strip when Flash and Zarkov were shrunk and tormented by Ming or one of the other villains? I was quite disappointed that Dale wasn't shrunk too. :x